79 jobb matchar din sökning
The European Patent Office, The Hague or Munich
Are you an engineer or a scientist interested in joining an international team of highly qualified staff at the forefront of technology? Do you want to see the latest inventions?
Then this professional opportunity is the right one for you!Your key responsibilities
- Carrying out patent examination from the search to the post-grant stage, and solving complex technical and legal problems in the process
- Taking a broad perspective to identify solutions whilst ensuring the uniform and effective application of the EPC (European Patent Convention) and other legal texts
- Creating and maintaining classification systems to ensure efficient and effective searching
Publicerad 21 juli
Are you experienced in materials science and fascinated by special techniques? Come and join the international team at CERN, taking care of many diverse aspects of materials engineering. Get involved in cutting edge technology and experience challenging interactions with other professionals. CERN, take part!
As a Materials Engineer in the EN-MME-MM section you will:
- Take part in the analysis of materials, in a small group of specialists, in particular using Focused Ion Beam Scanning Electron Microscopy (FIB-SEM), Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM) associated with Energy Dispersive X-ray analysis (EDS) and Electron Backscatter Diffraction (EBSD), X-ray diffraction, optical and digital microscopy and automatic image analysis.
- Introduce and carry out research as part of individual studies of materials, perform failure analysis of materials and components.
Publicerad 14 juli
As INSPIRE full-stack software engineer in the Open Access section you will:
- Manage project-wide requirements in collaboration with the product manager, articulating technical solutions, and setting priorities also in partnership with other senior team members.
- Oversee system design and architecture changes for new and existing service features.
Publicerad 26 juni
Discover more about who we are, how we're organized, what we do and what we believe in.
Akzo Nobel, BOHUS
Akzo Nobel, 21 juli
Day-to-day activities in the SCM department revolves around our complex customer solutions.
Damco Sweden AB, Göteborg
Platsbanken AMV, 21 juli
Are you ready to create the 5G future?
Ericsson AB, Stockholm
Platsbanken AMV, 20 juli
Information about the research Polymeric materials constitute today a very important class of materials in our society and the use of these...
Chalmers Tekniska Högskola AB, Göteborg
Platsbanken AMV, 17 juli
Reference number: 1946WHAT IS AXIS?
Axis Communications, Lund
careerbuilder.se, 15 juli