323 hittade annonser
RP International is recruiting for a client in Stockholm
This role manages all network vendor relationships including work orders, any kind of conflicts, monitoring performance against SLAs.
The responsibilities of this role also include:
- Structure and negotiate major work orders to vendors and assess vendor performance
- Monitor vendor commercials and approve payments for finance
- Manage network vendor contracts/contract change in coordination with Legal and Finance departments
- Develop vendor relationship strategy, plans and procedures
- Monitor network vendor commercials and approve payments for Finance
Publicerad 20 oktober
Specsavers is looking for a Finance Controller to our Business Services function (SBS), who will be the Finance Controller responsible for a selection of our stores. This will include financial reporting and communication of store performance within the organisation with the purpose to monitor and improve store performance. The role will also include improving and developing the routines and processes to further enhance the services provided to store partners as well as other departments.
Key responsibilities are:
- Continuous and consistent analysis of financial data. Present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner to store partners as well as management and the Retail department.
- Communicate clear monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements for the stores; monitor progress and changes.
- Handling daily ad hoc queries from Azets, the Retail department and store partners.
Publicerad 17 oktober
Cyberteam is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
One of our biggest SAP clients based in Stockholm is currently looking for a SAP Application Expert with Material Master Solutions experience to join them in December for an initial 9 months contract with high chance to extend.
- Be a driver for roll-out projects including cutover planning and execution.
- Have solution overview.
- Coordinate and plan together with internal and external stakeholders both on-site and off-shore and communicate status effectively in writing and verbally.
- Use own knowledge/experience and problem-solving skills to creatively resolve complex issues and choose the best course of action.
- Drive improvements regarding processes and method.
Publicerad 16 oktober
Now you get the chance to join Oticon Medical for an exciting opportunity within the area of clinical trials. You will help us build clinical documentation for our current Bone Anchored Hearing System (BAHS) and new developments. You can also look forward to being a part of bringing completely new products to the market – and work with the clinical trials that allows that.
In your new temporary position (9 months) as a Clinical Trial Manager, you play a key role with responsibility for planning and conducting external clinical trial activities with focus on BAHS implants and surgical aspects. You work closely together with our R&D, QA/RA and marketing groups. You also take part in building relationship with and connecting to researchers in the field.
Moreover, you will be involved in further improvements of the internal processes and procedures for clinical trials.
Publicerad 16 oktober
Triumph International textil a/s, Sollentuna
This position’s main purpose is to support the development and implementation of centralized processes, VM-operations and training modules for Product presentation and Retail Marketing activities which drive sustainable Business Model goals in line with the GWF Brand Strategy to upgrade the brand perception and the consumer’s shopping experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- High level execution of Retail Marketing & Brand strategies in order to maximize store sell-out success and profitability
- Ensure and drive regional VM concept execution processes to maximize store sell-out, enhance brand equity within the region & local markets
- Identify local VM requirements, develop and execute specific VM training module upgrades
Publicerad 10 oktober
Every day, Agilent Field Service Engineers help customers solve issues at labs where scientists are making discoveries that enhance the quality of life. Through our work, we deliver insights and provide support that keeps labs running smoothly and more efficiently. Join our dynamic organization to be a part of this rewarding work. You will be located in the western part of Sweden, supporting western and southern Sweden.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Respond to internal and external customer needs by providing repair, installation, upgrade and preventive maintenance activity on tissue diagnostic IVD devices.
- Troubleshoot network solutions.
Publicerad 25 september
Om UppdragetTeam-Builder Rekrytering och Bemanning söker för Marginalen Banks räkning 5st personer som ska arbeta som handläggare på...
Team-Builder Rekrytering och Bemanning AB, Stockholms län
careerbuilder.se, 21 oktober
One of our biggest client in Stockholm is currently looking for a SAP Consultant expert in Master Data and ILM (Information life cycle management) to join them for a 12 months contract starting from...
Cyberteam, Stockholms län
Jobsinstockholm, 21 oktober
Do you want to work at a the well known work place Atlas Copco and participate in the development when Atlas Copco becomes Epiroc?
Academic Work, Örebro län
Academic Work, 20 oktober
At Corporate Communications, you are part of a global communication team that's charged with developing the awareness and positivity of the...
Volvo Car Corporation
careerbuilder.se, 20 oktober