1 079 hittade annonser
Can you imagine yourself as part of our acceleration towards sustainable transportation and energy? Tesla is expanding in Stockholm and we are therefore looking for an experienced and motivated Service Manager for our Service Center in the area of Upplands Väsby.
Our Service Managers must deliver excellent results and achieve goals quarter after quarter, month after month, on all aspects of customers, people, operations, and financials.
Customer-focused: Our customers are changing the world, and it is your responsibility to exceed their expectations of what a service experience should be. We expect you to exude energy and enthusiasm not only by going above and beyond for our existing customers, but also when engaging with new customers.
Alstom Transport AB, Sundbyberg
To the company in Sweden, we are now recruiting a Site Controller. The Site Controller is responsible for the financial reporting of the Swedish ALSTOM sites and depots and is a key player of the Swedish Management Team with direct report to the Nordic Finance Director and dotted line to the Sweden Managing Director.
As the Site Controller you will:
- Bring to the Site and Country Management a regular true and fair view of Sites activity (monthly/yearly closing, budgets and forecasts, project execution), ensuring compliance with local accounting & tax regulations (statutory), Group accounting standards and Internal Control rules & principles.
- Support the Site Managing Director, Head of departments and Tender & Project Management for financial matters and performance monitoring of the site.
- Support, implement and monitor the Product Lines objectives as well as the Country objectives in the sites.
Alstom Transport AB, Helsingborg
The future of transportation is already here. Alstom, with recorded sales of 7.3 billion in the 2016/17 fiscal year, is the world leader in integrated transport systems and continues to push the boundaries of innovation & digital solutions for transportation systems and e-mobility.
As a Project Controller, you will manage the controlling and financial reporting of projects according to the company's internal control rules. Your main tasks will be a follow-up, forecasting, analysis and management of the projects as well as manage the risks and opportunities in the projects.
In this role you are part of the project management team and together with the project team responsible for ensuring that the controlling, accounting and reporting in the projects are in line with the organization's guidelines. You shall also ensure that all financial processes and internal guidelines are implemented in the projects.
Are you looking for a new challenge in a successful, rapidly growing company and have the following skills and qualifications?
What tasks will be waiting for you?
- Qualified guidance and intensive customer service of our new and existing customers
- Customer acquisition
- Support of enquiries and quotations as well as quotation follow-ups
- Close cooperation with internal sales and the sales colleagues from Meusburger
- Implementation of company presentations and product trainings
- Participating in trade fairs
Sefina Svensk Pantbelåning AB, Uppsala
Som Butikschef har du ett helhetsansvar för en av våra butiker. Dina främsta uppgifter är att utveckla dina medarbetare och driva verksamheten i enlighet med affärsplanen.
Dina arbetsuppgifter innefattar bland annat:
- Ansvara för kontorets värden och belåningsrutiner
- Belåning, värdering och försäljning till våra kunder
- Budgetansvar samt aktivt arbeta med våra nyckeltal
En dynamisk arbetsmiljö som består av passionerade och drivna kollegor med en positiv attityd. Du kommer att vara en del av ett team som arbetar nära varandra, hjälper varandra och värdesätter en bra atmosfär. Sefina är kollektivavtalsanslutna och vi erbjuder förmåner i form av löpande produktutbildningar, friskvårdsbidrag, rikskuponger, träningsaktiviteter, mässor, bonussystem mfl.
Hempel A/S, Gothenburg
As Area Sales Manager you will promote and sell Hempel’s products and services assigned in Sweden to achieve significant sales targets.
- Responsible for the portfolio of customers within the Protective segment
- Pursue sales leads
- Identify, research and contact prospective customers and build positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business
In Hempel, we offer a variety of global career possibilities and many cross-functional and cross-cultural working relationships. We strive to create the right conditions for personal and professional development.
Management Events, Stockholm or Helsinki
Are you a sales-minded, freshly graduated customer service superstar looking to start your career in one of the most innovative and fast growing event businesses in the market? This is your chance to kick-start your career in the international business world!
Management Events brings together top-level executives and solution providers, providing high value to both parties. Our concept attracts 20 000 visionary leaders to our events in ten countries, over 120 times a year.
Now we are looking for energetic Project Coordinators to commit the top decision-makers from European countries to our world-class invitation-only events. As a project coordinator, you are responsible for presenting and pitching our concept to the top decision-makers of the biggest companies in Norway
AVEVA AB, Malmö
Working as an integral part of the Training & Product Support department the Team Lead will supervise, develop and provide guidance to team members within the team. The Team Lead will also contribute to team deliverables while retaining overall responsibility for the timely, high-quality execution of team tasks.
The primary focus of the role is to guide and steer the team in their technical work from a position of representing and understanding the industry/end-user requirements. The TPS Hull & Initial Design Team consists of 4 staff based in Sweden, 1 staff member based in the UK, and occasionally a Graduate typically on 6 monthly rotation. Travel within Sweden and abroad will form part of the overall scope of work.
Are you an experienced test and measurements engineer with expertise using LabVIEW? Do you want to create systems that test and validate the accelerator components of the largest particle accelerator in the world? Do you want to improve your computer engineering skills and apply them to solve challenging measurement and control problems? Join CERN and discover a whole new world of measurement and control solutions. CERN, take part!
As a Test and Measurements Engineer in the MTA Section, you will: Develop and support the software framework for the analysis of LHC electrical circuit data. This framework, based on LabVIEW, provides the means to analyze the electrical integrity of the LHC electrical circuits which include superconducting magnets, current leads, power converters and quench protection equipment.
Novexx Solutions, Nol
1ST LEVEL SUPPORT – MECHATRONICS – SOFTWARE
You are the expert on our Customer Solutions and Services in the Nordic region:
- You will deliver professional Field Service on our labelling & software solutions through preventive maintenance, repairs, troubleshooting and deep failure analyses.
- You install, configure and test our hard- and software solutions.
- To ensure smooth start you will integrate software with existing systems and perform operator trainings.
NonStop Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of a client in Malmö
Exceptional Training Opportunity for C++ and C# Software Engineer 42,000 EUR+ depending on experience. This role with a world leading software development company offers you the chance to enhance your skills and work at the cutting edge of software development.
English is necessary. It would be advantageous to have:
- Agile or Scrum experience
- User Experience/design skills
- Open Graphics Library or direct X experience
Based in Malmö, Sweden which sits at the gateway to the Baltic this full-time permanent role attracts a highly competitive salary around 42,000EUR as well as an attractive benefits package. The company does offer assistance for relocators.
Vi söker en vikarierande affärsfokuserad och drivande HR Business Partner som vill bli en del av teamet, med placering på vårt huvudkontor i centrala Stockholm. Som HRBP arbetar du nära affären som partner med organisationens chefer och bidrar till att våra medarbetare och ledare har det som krävs för att möta omvärldsförändringar och kundernas behov.
Du arbetar i en bred roll över hela HR-området och rapporterar till HR & Payroll Manager. Som en självklar och stabil del av verksamheten stöttar du organisationens ca 30st chefer i samtliga personalrelaterade frågor. Du driver projekt utifrån HR-året.
Together with our clients’ scientists and development engineers, you will contribute to defining and describing new technologies in the best possible way in order to obtain optimal patent protection. You will also contribute to written and oral proceedings with the patent authorities on behalf of our clients.
Furthermore, you will be involved in forming infringement and validity opinions, in cases where our clients wish to avoid conflicts with their competitors, and in cases in which conflicts already exist.
Finally, you will have the opportunity to take part in the internal development of Inspicos, including participating in workshops, to develop our marketing strategies and to optimise our internal procedures.
Management Events, Stockholm
Is your passion to boost sales processes and marketing actions for B2B service- and solution providers by enabling them to reach the right prospects at the right time?
As a B2B Account Manager, you have ownership of the complete sales process from A to Z - from prospecting to closing the deals - both new business and growing your named accounts.
Our commitment to your development and success?
- At the beginning of your employment we offer you a 4-week onboarding to learn all about our products, sales process and customers. This will equip you for a successful start of your career with us! You will practice all necessary skills before going to action.
- After your onboarding the ME Sales Academy continues to build your professional competencies from multiple angles; international sales, account management, resilience, EQ - and many more.
Computer Futures recruiting on behalf of client in Göteborg
I am looking for a Senior Java Developer who has a drive to truly get things done, and problems solved on the backend. If you are interested in working with developing new media solutions that can directly affect approx. a million customers, this is the project for you! You should have a great interest in high-quality delivery and understand the product as a whole. The project is based on-site in Gothenburg.
You will be working with:
- databases (Cassandra, MySQL, PostgreSQL, XML)
- event driven design (Kafka, JMS, HornetQ)
- REST/Web API's
Your responsibilities consist of:
- service insurance through development all the way to the customer
- design, maintainability, testability, as well as quality
- scalability of components
Computer Futures recruiting on behalf of a client in Stockholm
You are a junior java developer with big dreams? If good is not good enough, because you strive to reach higher, this might just be the right career opportunity for you!
The company has a start-up atmosphere and arrange tech work shops regularly. They like to do fun things together at work and outside of work. As a junior developer, you will be well taken care of by a mentor helping you to grow in the right direction. For this role the Swedish language is mandatory.
- Product development
- Renowned clients across multiple sectors
- Fun workplace with great talents
- Passion, ownership and high performance in the centre
Jobbsafari recruiting on behalf of Occlutech International AB i Helsingborg
We are now looking for an Registration and Administration Specialist”to strengthen our growing registration department.
Primary responsibilities will include assisting the Company's Global Head of Regulatory Affairs and Quality Management in filing and maintaining international medical device registrations. The position requires interacting with regulatory and clinical affairs, as well as other professionals at Occlutech's sites (Sweden, Turkey and Germany) and with the Company's OEM manufacturers, suppliers and distributors worldwide.
Samsung is looking for a Nordic Account Manager to join our AC-team (System Air Con) department. You will be working in our Kista Office and the role includes travel in the Nordic region.
- Work in cooperation with the customer to achieve sales targets
- Work in cooperation with the customer to increase Samsung brand value
- Work in cooperation with the customer to create marketing campaigns promoting sales and the Samsung brand
In the role, it is important that you have a structured approach and analytical mindset as well as strong communication- and negotiation skills. Samsung is a dynamic company in a fast-moving industry, there are many opportunities to grow and develop! In order to enjoy working with us, you must be a person who appreciates tempo, changes and to take own initiatives.
An experienced PreSales consultant is required to join the EMEA Simcenter System Simulation technical team to provide support to prospects and customers. Team members may take complete technical ownership of commercial opportunities directly and/or support local pre-sales using their experience with both the tool and the application.
The role will require the delivery of expertise in the application of the Simcenter portfolio in various industries.
- Respond promptly and professionally to requests for support from Portfolio Development and Sales, maintaining a schedule of commitments. Support requests could include, demo, benchmarks, responding to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and marketing activities.
- Provide advanced support for local pre-sales and resellers in the different regions within EMEA whenever required.
Do you have experience as a Payroll Manager or Accounts Payable Manager? Are you organized, discrete and analytical? We are looking for a dynamic person to lead our Personnel Accounting Section and join our Accounting Services Group. CERN, take part!
As Payroll Manager, you will lead the Personnel Accounting Section, a small team with two main activities: to ensure an accurate and timely monthly payroll process, and the efficient control and payment of all financial requests relating to members of personnel. Additional tasks are the responsibility of the section, including participation in the regular accounting book-closes, the issuance of correct financial certificates for members of personnel, and financial support for the housing and conference activities.
Infinity Quest is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
- Knowledge of Telecom Billing.
- Well Understanding of Cobol, JCL Errors
- Error Handling on Files, IDMS, DB2 errors.
- Scheduling of jobs
- Issue analysis.
- Customer interaction/communication.
Due to the tremendous success we have enjoyed, exciting opportunities exist within our Technical Sales Engineering organization for Pre-sales Systems Engineers (SE). This position represents an opportunity to join our dynamic company and become an integral part of a talented team transforming the technology landscape.
- Present VMware product value and benefits to a technical audience, Managers and director level prospects as well as Systems Managers and Administrators
- Provide technical and strategic vision about the VMware product family and present customised solutions to address complex customer requirements, utilising VMware and partner products and professional services
The role, responsibilities and geographical focus will change and develop over time along with the company’s rapid growth.
Jurek Rekrytering & Bemanning AB is a niche company in recruitment and staffing within law, finance, marketing, administration and HR.
Jurek Rekrytering & Bemanning AB, Göteborg
My client is a well-known global provider of Salesforce solutions.
Mason Frank, Stockholms län