347 jobb matchar din sökning
The European Patent Office, The Hague or Munich
Are you an engineer or a scientist interested in joining an international team of highly qualified staff at the forefront of technology? Do you want to see the latest inventions?
Then this professional opportunity is the right one for you!Your key responsibilities
- Carrying out patent examination from the search to the post-grant stage, and solving complex technical and legal problems in the process
- Taking a broad perspective to identify solutions whilst ensuring the uniform and effective application of the EPC (European Patent Convention) and other legal texts
- Creating and maintaining classification systems to ensure efficient and effective searching
Publicerad 21 juli
A Venture CTO is the driving force for a venture's engineering team in the innovation, incubation and commercialization phase, being the crucial interface between product and design. You dive deep into technical architecture, manage stakeholders, communicate towards peers and leadership and lead the engineering activities for different ventures. At the same time, you still have a passion for coding and a hands-on attitude which helps you to guide and support other engineers to bring highest value to the ventures.
As a Venture CTO (m/f) you will use your skills to:
- Demonstrate and communicate a passion for digital products and services
- Build large-scale applications for web and/or mobile with modern technologies/frameworks (node.js, java, ruby, react, angular, swift, etc.)
- Operate a digital business reaching from Continuous Integration, Testing, Product Analytics, to Marketing Automation and Customer Engagement
Publicerad 20 juli
Seize this unique opportunity to work on some of the world's most complex technical installations: if you are a mechanical engineer specialised in industrial cooling installations, join CERN's cooling and ventilation team to contribute your skill and experience to the design and construction of highly complex large cooling plants in a unique environment. Take part!
As a Cooling Engineer in the Project Section, you will be in charge of the design, installation and commissioning of existing detector cooling systems, composed by the cold production station and the distribution as well as of the future ones.
Publicerad 19 juli
Whiteaway A/S, Stockholm
Are you an experienced Backend Developer? Do you want to be part of a strong and competent team putting great effort in building the platform for the future growth of the no. 1 domestic appliances e-commerce company in the Nordics?
As Senior Backend Developer you will have a central role in the continuous development of our backend platform (primarily based on PHP and MySQL) – the foundation of the IT systems which are accessed daily by 50.000 customers and 240 colleagues.
Your primary tasks will be:
- General development and improvement of the systems – sometimes on your own, sometimes together with colleagues
- Working with improving our flow for continuous delivery and test automation framework
- Finding, sharing and integrating new tools and technologies
Publicerad 14 juli
Are you experienced in materials science and fascinated by special techniques? Come and join the international team at CERN, taking care of many diverse aspects of materials engineering. Get involved in cutting edge technology and experience challenging interactions with other professionals. CERN, take part!
As a Materials Engineer in the EN-MME-MM section you will:
- Take part in the analysis of materials, in a small group of specialists, in particular using Focused Ion Beam Scanning Electron Microscopy (FIB-SEM), Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM) associated with Energy Dispersive X-ray analysis (EDS) and Electron Backscatter Diffraction (EBSD), X-ray diffraction, optical and digital microscopy and automatic image analysis.
- Introduce and carry out research as part of individual studies of materials, perform failure analysis of materials and components.
Publicerad 14 juli
Are you interested in the design, construction, fabrication and assembly of highly complex mechanical systems with unprecedented performance? Are you curious to coordinate the interplay between diverse international collaborators and industry to achieve what hasn't been achieved before? CERN, take part!
As a Mechanical Engineer in the SRF Section, you will prepare and follow the external fabrication through industry or international collaborations of superconducting RF cavities, cryomodules and ancillaries, initially in the frame of the HL-LHC Crab Cavities project at CERN.
The keywords related to this position are superconducting RF technology, use of non-conventional materials and manufacturing techniques, ultra-high vacuum technology, mechanical analytical and finite element computations, use of 3D CAD models and 2D ISO drawings, pressure vessels, safety and reliability.
Publicerad 13 juli
Are you an experienced RF professional interested in working for the largest accelerators complex in the world? Would you like to work at the forefront of RF technology, being involved in components development projects, working along with top scientists and engineers? Our Superconducting Radio-Frequency Section is looking for a Radio Frequency Engineer to help operate the LHC superconducting RF system and to play a key role in improving RF performance of superconducting RF equipment. CERN, take part!
As Radio Frequency Engineer in the SRF Section, you will be part of the team working on superconducting RF (SRF) design, construction, testing and operating high performance superconducting radiofrequency resonators and related equipment for CERN's present and future accelerators.
Furthermore, you will become part of the team operating the SRF cavities in the Large Hadron Collider (LHC), CERN's flagship accelerator.
Publicerad 13 juli
Jobbsafari söker för Kloosterboer i Bjuv
Vill du vara med och utveckla våra kunders och egna logistik IT applikationer? Nu har du denna möjlighet. Tjänsten finns hos oss på Kloosterboer i Bjuv, ca 15 minuter från Helsingborg. Detta är en unik möjlighet för dig att vara en del av ett familjeföretag med värderingar som entreprenörskap och engagemang. Det genomsyrar allt vi gör.
Publicerad 12 juli
Interdan Bil A/S, Glostrup
Du kommer att arbeta med utveckling av viktiga stödapplikationer, integrationer av affärssystem samt fortsatt digitalisering och optimering av verksamhetens dagliga rutinuppgifter.
Vi förväntar oss att du har en relevant IT-utbildning, talar flytande svenska och har 5-8 års erfarenhet av Software-utveckling samt rapportering.
- Du har flera års programmeringserfarenhet med .NET(C#/VB), MS SQL-Server (SQL, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS), samt XML- webservices och MS SQL-scripts.
- Du har kunskap om ERP-systemens uppbyggnad och generella funktioner.
- Erfarenhet av auto- och/eller importörsbranschen och Navision 2005/2015 är en fördel men inte ett krav.
Interdan Bil A/S erbjuder ett utmanande jobb med stort självständigt ansvar i en dynamisk och ständigt växande koncern.
Publicerad 7 juli
Poolia Malmö AB recruiting on behalf of Doro AB in Lund
Are you a young professional with a background from B2C marketing that now is willing to take your next career step?
The position primarily involves the responsibility of B2C marketing in the Nordic countries (Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland). Nordics represent approximately 25% of Doro’s revenues and is a key region for Doro.
You will also partially work with marketing in the Baltic countries, the U.S., Canada and Australia/New Zealand.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Define the regional marketing plan in cooperation with HQ and the Nordic region
- Be in charge of Nordic marketing budget and its execution
- Liaising with local marketing, media, merchandising & PR agencies
- Social media in the Nordic region
Publicerad 5 juli
Does the idea of developing the mission-critical computing infrastructure of the Accelerator complex at CERN, the largest particle physics laboratory in the world, and providing operational support, attract you? Become involved in the operation and evolution of the CERN accelerator computing infrastructure. CERN, take part!
As a computing infrastructure engineer in the BE-CO-IN Section, you will participate in the engineering processes involved in the operation and evolution of the CERN accelerator computing infrastructure.
Your main activities will consist of:
- Participate in the specification, design and implementation of a new CERN accelerator computing infrastructure monitoring system based on state-of-the-art software technologies
- Join the system administration team of the CERN accelerator computing infrastructure. The mandate of this team covers the following domains
Publicerad 4 juli
The Web Developer’s task will be – together with the PARSE working group – to develop, construct, implement and document the platform’s communication and publishing platform, which will primarily comprise of a digital peer review “journal”.
Tasks and Duties
- To imap out and describe state-of-the-art publishing for artistic and research publishing
- To draw up – in consultation with researchers – design proposals (user scenarios and wireframes) based on a survey of the research group’s needs, their international research colleagues’ needs and artistic practitioners’ needs.
- To develop a publishing process that comprises web publishing, e-books, social media, printed publications and a web-based peer review system.
Publicerad 3 juli
Would you like to have the opportunity to get involved in the whole lifecycle of mechanical production of components and prototypes for CERN's particle accelerators? Come test yourself against a diverse range of production technologies, including high precision CNC machining, complex sheet metal forming and welding. Put your experience in development and organization of production operations at the service of science. Take Part!
As a Quality & Process Mechanical Engineer in the Fabrication Methods & Subcontracting Section your main goal is to ensure continuous improvement of fabrication processes dealing with more than 2,000 fabrication jobs per year. You focus on developing and improving quality processes and organizational policies, you judge the impact of process changes, suggest improvements of the overall quality performance and you feel responsible for taking the organization to a higher level.
Publicerad 29 juni
Are you a designer-draughtsperson? Then this is an opportunity for you! Put your skills and creativity to work for the benefit of CERN's civil-engineering projects. CERN's facilities include 700 surface buildings and 60 km of tunnels in France and Switzerland. CERN, take part!
As a 2D and 3D designer-draughtsperson you will be assigned the following tasks:
- Execution of various types of concept design, feasibility design, preliminary design, tender design and construction design, using software such as Revit, Autocad, Civil 3D and Sketchup.
- Deployment of BIM methodology, including the creation of 3D models and 2D drawings for the various studies.
- Preparation of architectural, civil-engineering, construction, finishing and detail drawings, etc, for all types of study.
Publicerad 29 juni
Does the idea of developing the mission-critical computing hardware infrastructure of the Accelerator complex of CERN, the largest particle physics laboratory in the world, and providing operational support attract you? Take responsibility in the specification, configuration, asset management and operational support of the computing infrastructure. CERN, take part!
Your main activities will consist of:
- Ensure the operational performance, availability and stability of the installed infrastructure, with a special emphasis on the real-time embedded platforms used to the on-line control of the CERN Accelerator complex.
- Take responsibility for the integration of embedded hardware solutions within the Accelerator control system.
Publicerad 29 juni
Consignor Group AS, Stockholm
At Consignor, we aim to support large enterprise companies as well as small merchants, including startups, in their Delivery Management, making it easier, less time consuming and cheaper for them to deliver parcels to their customers. By developing and providing smart Delivery Management software which includes all stages of shipping and delivery on just one platform, our customers get an integrated and sustainable delivery solution that will continue to perform and develop in line with their strategies.
- Meet new carrier partners and sell the Consignor idea – eventually in collaboration with Sales Department
- Work with existing Carriers to develop improvements to their existing integration and develop strong working relationships through regular contact.
- Ensure integrations are geared towards the long-term aims of Consignor in relation to the architecture of the business.
Publicerad 28 juni
As INSPIRE full-stack software engineer in the Open Access section you will:
- Manage project-wide requirements in collaboration with the product manager, articulating technical solutions, and setting priorities also in partnership with other senior team members.
- Oversee system design and architecture changes for new and existing service features.
Publicerad 26 juni