574 hittade annonser
Are you a skilled System Engineer, mastering Linux, configuration management, web application system architecture with strong Python knowledge, who likes to work in agile teams with open source products? Then you can make science go faster by bringing the INSPIRE high-energy physics digital library [http://inspirehep.net] to its next level.
As a System Engineer you will more specifically:
- Manage project-wide requirements in collaboration with the product manager and other senior engineers, articulating technical solutions, and setting priorities.
- Take responsibility for the continuous delivery of the service: from continuous integration to automatic deployment in a staging environment, to deployment in production.
- Maintain the service by monitoring and measuring availability and performance.
We are now searching for a Country Service Head within Energy Management (EM) in Solna, Sweden.
Your main contribution will be to stabilize and profitably grow the Energy Management service business in Sweden.
- Grow order volume for service business in Sweden
- Continuous process improvement within the service organization
- Utilize cross-country collaboration to gain critical mass
The role is permanent and full time and you will be based in Solna (Stockholm). (Other locations such as Malmö or Gothenburg can be discussed).
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
In this role, you will be responsible for back-office support for our client’s internal Sales & Underwriting teams, working alongside our internal Genpact team in India as well.
- Allocate tasks to internal teams as per requested by the customer
- Back office Insurance operations support, exception management, investigate/ resolve system errors
- Provide support to UW (e-mail/chat) & resolve their queries on products/ offerings
Do you want to be a part of developing the next generation of tailored AM alloys and bring them into real components?
- Be part in the front line of development of new advanced processes in additive manufacturing.
- Develop processes for tailored alloys for additive manufacturing.
- Develop material and inspection specifications for robust process control.
- Follow qualification of new alloys and components from idea through material property generation to fleet implementation – capabilities in simulation and testing of materials would be highly appreciated.
Are you a proactive, collaborative, multi-tasking and flexible Technician? Are you attracted by computational maintenance management systems in a technical environment and do you have good software packages skills? This is a unique opportunity to support maintenance activities and work on a technical database. CERN, take part!
As a CMM Specialist, you will be in charge of all tasks related to the CMM system for the EN-CV Group, supporting the other technical services (in charge of the operation, maintenance and projects), and the administrative service (for the financial follow up of contracts), in the use of this system.
Are you a proactive, collaborative, multi-tasking and flexible Technician? Would you like to work in a technical environment with complex and large-scale installations? Join CERN and put your skills and expertise to the test on some of the world's largest and most complex cooling, air handling and industrial piping installations. CERN, take part!
As a Technician in the CV group, you will participate in installation projects as well as operation and maintenance activities for all aspects related to low voltage electrical equipment of the existing CV plants (e.g. power and control cubicles, motors, heaters, etc). You will be expected to follow these complex activities to completion reporting to a responsible engineer and interacting with various group services.
As a key member of the regional partner eco-system team, this individual will be responsible for working with local partners to transact IOT projects working with Partner Solution Architects, Sales & Pre-sales for MindSphere.
- Identifies partner coverage gaps (Territory, Product, Industry)
- Exploring white space and new routes to market for MindSphere partners
- Recruitment of new partners against attrition, and new types of partners to evolve the channel toward SaaS, Cloud, etc
- Understand and sell solutions to address high-level business problems, incorporating the Siemens MindSphere IoT Platform. In many cases, this will involve engaging with large multi-divisional businesses.
This role is responsible for all technical aspects of the partner sales cycle. Has a clear understanding of the Siemens MindSphere platform, including the overall value proposition and the technology which underpins it. Can clearly articulate the MindSphere architecture and value proposition to a variety of audiences ranging from highly technical to strictly business-oriented especially in the OT environment.
- Enable MindSphere partners technically to ensure they are able to develop scalable solutions on MindSphere platform for their customers
- Conduct MindSphere technical workshops for and with partners for their customers
- Support partners with the design and execution of use cases identified by partners as part of go to market initiatives
Epson is introducing a brand-new role to our Swedish/Nordics Professional Display sales team. We are seeking an Account Manager - Professional Display, who will drive sales in the installation projection market, engage and grow share through pro AV channel partners: value added resellers, system integrators, AV consultants etc. and at end-user level in defined vertical markets.
Our Career path offers a competitive salary with an outstanding suite of benefits. Colleagues based in all Offices feel valued as part of our Global Community. We are going through an exciting period of growth and looking for people that have the spirit to seize new opportunities and drive growth.
The Materials and chemistry department is responsible for development and testing of new materials, evaluation of chemical analysis and support to sales, service and other departments. Within the department, we have a wide range of tasks such as mechanical testing, failure analysis and fuel evaluations. We are now looking to recruit two employees to join our team.
We can tailor your work responsibilities to fit your background within the material and/or chemical lab.
As part of the materials and Chemistry department you could work with:
- life time assessments
- take part in and manage failure and root cause analysis
- technical support during qualification of our suppliers
Siemens, Camberley, United Kingdom; Italy; Spain; Sweden and The Netherlands
An experienced PreSales consultant is required to join the EMEA CoE technical team to provide support to prospects and customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a good level of understanding of Manufacturing market in target industries, and of how Siemens CAM portfolio can address associated business challenges
- Transfer Manufacturing and specifically CAM knowledge to core PL teams in the zone and countries, via team meeting, webinars, distributing collateral etc.
- Respond promptly and professionally to requests for support from Portfolio Development and Sales, maintaining a schedule of commitments. Support requests could include, demo, benchmarks, responding to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) etc.
- Be skilled in presenting and demonstrating CAM in a sales pursuit, in the context of a particular customer’s business needs, with an emphasis on business value
Are you a Computer Network Engineer with extensive hands-on experience with large, high-availability Ethernet networks? Would you like to contribute to upgrading, developing, maintaining and operating the system for one of the largest particle-physics experiments in the world? CERN, take part!
As a Computer Network Engineer in the EP-ADT-DQ Section, you will:
- Take a major role in the administration, operation and maintenance of the DAQ networks: this includes active traffic monitoring, follow-up and tracking of incidents, installation and configuration of new network devices.
- Providing technical advice and guidance to other members of the ATLAS DAQ Group and system administrators.
Are you an ambitious and customer-centric individual who’d be interested in an exciting new venture rolling-out in Scandinavia?
You’d be completely responsible for your very own customer portfolio, helping established customers to complete our online process with simplicity and ease, whilst embodying our brand values.
All we ask is that you are passionate, eager to learn and really looking to develop a career outside of customer services – but you’ll be happy to start there in order to get to know our customer base, product offering and business as a whole!
Are you a proactive, collaborative, multi-tasking and flexible technician? Are you attracted by working in a technical environment with complex and large-scale installations? This is a unique opportunity to support maintenance activities. CERN, take part!
As a Refrigeration Technician in the CV Group, you will participate in installation projects as well as operation and maintenance activities of the existing CV plants. You will be expected to follow activities of varying degrees of complexity through to completion, reporting to a responsible engineer and interacting with various Groups and services.
Sandvik Coromant Sverige AB is responsible for sales and marketing of Sandvik Coromant’s product and service offerings on the Swedish market.
AB Sandvik Coromant, Kista
In this role you will be responsible for leading and managing the critical care portfolio within the Medical Beds franchise from a...
Arjo AB Publ, Malmö