374 hittade annonser
Are you a skilled System Engineer, mastering Linux, configuration management, web application system architecture with strong Python knowledge, who likes to work in agile teams with open source products? Then you can make science go faster by bringing the INSPIRE high-energy physics digital library [http://inspirehep.net] to its next level.
As a System Engineer you will more specifically:
- Manage project-wide requirements in collaboration with the product manager and other senior engineers, articulating technical solutions, and setting priorities.
- Take responsibility for the continuous delivery of the service: from continuous integration to automatic deployment in a staging environment, to deployment in production.
- Maintain the service by monitoring and measuring availability and performance.
ASICS Europe B.V., Gothenburg
Coordinate and administer the sales process from orders reception to the delivery and invoicing, in line with the sales commercial policy.
A key focus on excellent customer service with a good level of knowledge and understanding of excel and word, with accurate keyboard skills and attention to detail.
The objective is to create a reliable and efficient service quality, respecting priorities and the sales policy.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Handling Finnish customer enquiries relating to orders, price and product.
- Maintain the efficient processing of e-mail, telephone and B2B sales orders and return orders.
- Learn and maintain a high level of product knowledge.
Tycker du om att vara ute på landsvägen? Att vara ute hos kunderna det mesta av tiden? Då är du möjligtvis en utav dom två servicetekniker som vi just nu söker. Den ena av våra två nya kollegor ska bo i området norr om Stockholm (gärna Uppsala/Gävle) och den andra i området söder om Stockholm (gärna Södertälje/Norrköping).
- Serviceresor en stor del av året, och primärt i förebyggande underhåll av utrustning hos kunder.
- Installation av produkter samt upplärning av kunder.
- Telefonsupport av teknisk karaktär till kunder samt diverse mindre uppgifter med koppling till servicearbetet.
Du kommer att få arbeta med spännande produkter i en innovativ och visionär miljö hos ett världsledande och mycket internationellt företag. En grundlig teknisk introduktion, samt utbildning inom alla IT-system och våra utrustningar i kombination med kollegor, som stöttar varandra och samarbetar i vardagen, är en självklarhet.
Part-time, Independent Contractor, Work from Home Job
We are currently seeking dynamic and creative people who have a strong interest in social media, specifically those who are an active daily user of their Gmail account. We also require suitable candidates to own & use a smartphone – Android or iPhone – and have a familiarity with other forms of social media and Google products. You should also be flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. Hours for this role are a minimum of 10 up to 20 hours per week depending on task availability. We are currently seeking people who have a specific smartphone device (Android 4.1 or higher or iPhone 4S or higher) to complete tasks.
Are you a proactive, collaborative, multi-tasking and flexible Technician? Are you attracted by computational maintenance management systems in a technical environment and do you have good software packages skills? This is a unique opportunity to support maintenance activities and work on a technical database. CERN, take part!
As a CMM Specialist, you will be in charge of all tasks related to the CMM system for the EN-CV Group, supporting the other technical services (in charge of the operation, maintenance and projects), and the administrative service (for the financial follow up of contracts), in the use of this system.
Are you a proactive, collaborative, multi-tasking and flexible Technician? Would you like to work in a technical environment with complex and large-scale installations? Join CERN and put your skills and expertise to the test on some of the world's largest and most complex cooling, air handling and industrial piping installations. CERN, take part!
As a Technician in the CV group, you will participate in installation projects as well as operation and maintenance activities for all aspects related to low voltage electrical equipment of the existing CV plants (e.g. power and control cubicles, motors, heaters, etc). You will be expected to follow these complex activities to completion reporting to a responsible engineer and interacting with various group services.
Based in Solna, Sweden the HR Manager will develop and deliver strategic and operational HR initiatives and projects aligned with business objectives and key HR priorities; ensure our people are highly engaged and performing, and build strong, trusted relationships with senior leaders and stakeholders ensuring the business is completely supported across all areas of HR.
- Efficient delivery of a business-driven, corporate HR strategy for a number of teams; providing support for their goals and objectives focused on inspiring business success across the growing Nordic marketplace.
- Participate in the development and local implementation of HR policies and initiatives to ensure continuous alignment with the corporate guideline, culture and the rapidly changing needs of the business.
We are looking for a commercial, ambitious, engaging, goal oriented, independent and reliable type. Because most of our customers are active in industry and we are selling them a technical product knowledge of this market and affinity with technique is an advantage. Being well organized, able to work systematic, have a feeling for time management and good language skills in both Swedish and English or German language is a must.
We offer an independent and responsible job in a professional, open and enterprising working environment with corresponding resources. Based on the large sales area, support and training in Holland and Switzerland, travelling on regular bases will be necessary. Furthermore, it will be a benefit if candidates are living in a central/practical location and have the possibility to work from a (home)office.
Siemens, Camberley, United Kingdom; Italy; Spain; Sweden and The Netherlands
An experienced PreSales consultant is required to join the EMEA CoE technical team to provide support to prospects and customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a good level of understanding of Manufacturing market in target industries, and of how Siemens CAM portfolio can address associated business challenges
- Transfer Manufacturing and specifically CAM knowledge to core PL teams in the zone and countries, via team meeting, webinars, distributing collateral etc.
- Respond promptly and professionally to requests for support from Portfolio Development and Sales, maintaining a schedule of commitments. Support requests could include, demo, benchmarks, responding to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) etc.
- Be skilled in presenting and demonstrating CAM in a sales pursuit, in the context of a particular customer’s business needs, with an emphasis on business value
Are you a Computer Network Engineer with extensive hands-on experience with large, high-availability Ethernet networks? Would you like to contribute to upgrading, developing, maintaining and operating the system for one of the largest particle-physics experiments in the world? CERN, take part!
As a Computer Network Engineer in the EP-ADT-DQ Section, you will:
- Take a major role in the administration, operation and maintenance of the DAQ networks: this includes active traffic monitoring, follow-up and tracking of incidents, installation and configuration of new network devices.
- Providing technical advice and guidance to other members of the ATLAS DAQ Group and system administrators.
We are now looking to reinforce our team in Sweden who can drive the business in Sweden (Central/North). The position will be based at the SEEPEX Nordic A/S office in Hillerød, Denmark. Your daily workplace in on the road combined with a home-office setup.
- Driving and developing our business in Sweden
- Actively planning and carrying out sales visits
- Creating quotation and continuously following up on these
- A challenging and versatile full-time position with large possibilities of influencing the daily job
- A result-oriented environment with qualification-based salary, flexible work hours and an attractive pension- and healthcare scheme
Are you a proactive, collaborative, multi-tasking and flexible technician? Are you attracted by working in a technical environment with complex and large-scale installations? This is a unique opportunity to support maintenance activities. CERN, take part!
As a Refrigeration Technician in the CV Group, you will participate in installation projects as well as operation and maintenance activities of the existing CV plants. You will be expected to follow activities of varying degrees of complexity through to completion, reporting to a responsible engineer and interacting with various Groups and services.
Discover more about who we are, how we're organized, what we do and what we believe in.
Akzo Nobel, Nederländerna
Nigel Frank International, Stockholms län
Discover more about who we are, how we're organized, what we do and what we believe in.
Akzo Nobel, Indien