Din sökning matchar 1 kategori. Klicka på en kategori för att inkludera den i sökningen:
289 hittade annonser
You will define and lead the Additive Manufacturing sales initiative activities, execute industry-focused, consultative and value-added business development activities through collaborative business relationships with sales, EMEA business partners, machine tool OEM’s and end customers.
The Additive Manufacturing Portfolio Development key responsibilities:
- Plan, orchestrate and execute the Go-to-Market activities of Siemens PL Additive Manufacturing suite in EMEA
- Provide mentoring and coaching to the EMEA country teams and partners, sales, presales and business development
- Assess and develop partnerships with 3rd party EMEA OEM’s, develop best practices and reusable templates
As part of a Zone PreSales Management team, you will manage a small to a medium sized team of PreSales technical and/or business development resources to deliver high quality, value-driven solutions and presentations to support sales of the company’s software and meet the goals of the business.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Where required, contribute to the zone debate on the PreSales approach and capability for the future, and the definition of the strategic zone agenda for the evolution of the PreSales business for Siemens PLM products.
- Establish efficient team structure within the PreSales team and effectively delegate responsibility within the team to achieve high-quality PreSales delivery in line with company objectives.
Management Events, Stockholm
We are now looking for Office Assistant that will be based in our Stockholm office.
Your main tasks are
- External customer service: giving the best service to our visitors at the office and taking care of the switchboard and general emails on time and with great service quality
- Internal customer service and assisting our personnel in office related and administrative tasks
What will we offer for You?
- Continuous learning and a chance to grow professionally in the international and professional working environment.
- Responsibility from day one
ASSA ABLOY Entrance Systems AB, Landskrona
Are you a tech-savvy and systems-oriented HR professional on the lookout for your next challenge? Check this out!
You will preferably be based at the divisional center in Landskrona, Sweden, and report to the VP Human Resources. Some travel will be required in this position.
You will be an active member of the ASSA ABLOY Global and cross-divisional HRIS working committee, where you will provide the necessary input, feedback and support where necessary.
One of the key priorities throughout the project will be to ensure system compliance with data protection regulations worldwide, including EU General Data Protection Regulation, as well as local legal requirements in each respective country.
Alstom Transport AB, Göteborg eller Helsingborg
As a Project Controller, you will manage the controlling and financial reporting of projects according to the company's internal control rules. Your main tasks will be follow-up, forecasting, analysis and management of the projects as well as manage the risks and opportunities in the projects.
You will together with the Project Manager organize the project reviews and prepare the monthly follow-ups and presentations. You will also analyze the execution performance and propose action plans to improve contract margin and cash profile as well as corrective action plans to mitigate identified risks.
Alstom is committed to creating a diverse & international working environment, that reflects the future of our industry, our clients and end-users. As an employee, you will have a unique opportunity to continue to build your career and directly contribute to the expanding growth of the global transport industry
Siteimprove A/S, Stockholm
Are you an experienced sales professional, a true hunter, and would you like the opportunity to become part of an exciting and fast-growing software company with great international success? If you can say yes to that, and you are a high achiever, energetic and you love to connect with people, then you could very well be the perfect fit for this role!
We offer amazing perks!
- Great and Inspiring Company Culture. We are passionate, innovative and people-centric. Consistently named as a great place to work across the globe.
- Events and Travel. We regularly throw meetups and social events, often in Copenhagen. With a global presence also comes opportunities to travel to our various offices.
- Corporate Social Responsibility. We do various activities to be a good corporate citizen, and we are very proud to be a socially responsible company, internally and externally. Learn more about our CSR efforts here.
Siteimprove A/S, Stockholm
Are you passionate about Digital Marketing and does supporting a fast-growing SaaS company in attracting new customers and partners, and onboarding and training existing customers sound exciting to you? Then you do not want to miss this opportunity!
We are looking for a Swedish-speaking Solution Expert to help deliver excellent sales support, marketing support and customer service.
- Participate in high-value Sales and Customer interactions as ‘the expert’ where SEO and Analytics is a strong focus.
- Create and deliver SEO- and Analytics-focused webinars, blog posts, speeches, and other marketing content for both internal and external audiences.
- Lead and create regularly scheduled workshops and trainings for internal sales and marketing teams.
Albatros Travel A/S, Copenhagen
Are you passionate and experienced in developing trips to various destinations, and dreaming of working in a position where you can combine your commercial background, product management knowledge, leadership skills and innovative approach to develop and execute unique round trips for our Nordic countries? Then you could be our new colleague.
- You will be responsible for our product and flight team.
- You will work in cooperation with our Sales Director and Country Managers to develop product strategies.
- You will be leading, developing and optimizing the strategy for our products for bus trips and individual trips with our directors.
You are offered an opportunity to join our great international team in Copenhagen. Albatros Travel is an international travel agency characterized by an informal-hierarchy organization, where a good idea is often a few steps away from being implemented.
AVEVA AB, Malmö
We are looking for a seasoned administrator to manage our suite of Atlassian tools (JIRA, Bamboo, JIRA Service Desk, Crucible, Confluence, Bitbucket and Crowd), supporting in excess of 500 staff distributed globally and working with Git for source control. You will have hands-on experience of machine, database and application administration, installation, upgrade, configuration, workflow maintenance, backup, and disaster recovery.
You will take ownership of the administration, maintenance, upgrade and extension of the development tools and servers, working from an agreed and prioritised backlog of change, and effectively interfacing with our internal IT services.
Are you interested in developing and delivering an innovative and adaptive customer experience in the fast-growing, cutting-edge field of cloud technology and telephony? We are looking for enthusiastic candidates to join our team and contribute to our customer’s success.
Our team runs a cloud-based Contact Center system and provides communication channels for 80,000 customers worldwide.
What can I expect in this position?
- Balancing priorities and flexibility are critical to success.
- Exciting projects in a global environment offer the opportunity for creativity and new ideas.
- Both independent and integrated teamwork activities for the expansion and maintenance of our Unified Communications and Contact Center solutions.
The HR Business Partner is responsible for supporting the HR organisation in achieving its HR and business objectives in line with Corporate Strategic Imperatives. This role is responsible for a variety of human resources programs and policies, including functional operational support, recruitment, compensation and benefits, training and development, talent management, employee relations and delivering on key HR projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for all employee relations. Providing ongoing guidance and support to managers and employees on employee relations and employee welfare concerns.
- Taking a pro-active role in ensuring employee welfare concerns are addressed.
- Managing the entire recruitment and selection process in line with business needs, continually looking to introduce improvements where possible.
Senior Administrator, Personal Assistant – AstraZeneca Gothenburg Jurek Rekrytering & Bemanning AB is a niche company in recruitment and...
Jurek Rekrytering & Bemanning AB, Göteborg
Job Description The electrification or cars, trucks and busses is one of the most extensive and disruptive industry transformations ever.
Northvolt, Stockholms län
FUCHS is a global Group with German roots that has developed, produced and sold lubricants and related specialties for more than 85 years –...
Discover more about who we are, how we're organized, what we do and what we believe in.
Akzo Nobel, Nederländerna