Din sökning matchar 1 kategori. Klicka på en kategori för att inkludera den i sökningen:
294 hittade annonser
HUGO BOSS, Stockholm
We are looking for an experienced Visual Merchandiser based in Stockholm to ensure that our concept, brand identity and visual expression is maintained at the highest level in all of HUGO BOSS’ stores and shops in the Nordic region. This role will primarily work with our Swedish and Norwegian stores and is expected to travel between 100-150 days per year in both the Nordic region but also to the UK and Germany.
- Support model store implementation monthly
- Dressing Windows to reflect the current collection – rotation every two weeks
- Support visual merchandising of DOS stores, SIS, outlet, airports and WHS partners
We are recruiting a Technical Sales Manager for our client who provides mechanical seals and protection to rotating equipment in the Southern Swedish Region.
We are looking for a seasoned sales person who has a grasp of the MRO sector and understands the manufacturing support arena.
They must have a knowledge of the region and its industrial operations with the ability to speak Swedish, Danish and English.
This role can be home based, but will have travel roughly 75 % of the week.
This position is an opportunity to be at the forefront of companies’ innovative usage of simulation in industrial and research environments. You will be operating in various sectors, such as aerospace, energy, automotive and marine, in application areas such as aerodynamics, thermal cooling, fluid structure interaction, combustion and multiphase flows.
The Application Engineer is expected to work closely with current and potential customers to understand their engineering workflow and processes and propose solution methodologies and best practices to help them meet their objectives. General day to day activities include:
- Using all aspects of CFD: CAD handling, meshing, solving, complex physics modelling, post-processing, coupling to other codes
- Following and using the new modelling techniques and features introduced in each release of STAR-CCM+ (there are 3 per year), finding new application areas and creating new simulation examples
AVEVA AB, Malmö
The Software Engineer is responsible for implementing high-quality software components in accordance with project requirements and overall system architecture following AVEVA’s business and technology strategy.
- Contributing towards innovative design against challenging user and performance requirements
- Ensuring design proposals are reviewed and approved by appropriate review authorities at each stage of the implementation and evolution
- Providing prototypes where appropriate to explore and verify design proposals
Att vara Nazar Dream Provider på våra destianationer Turkiet, Rhodos och Bulgarien är nog världens bästa jobb! Vårt mål är att alltid att göra det lilla extra för våra gäster, stora som små, och att erbjuda personlig service som gör semestern till ett minne för livet. Är du en människa som brinner för att jobba med barn eller service så kan du vara den vi söker.
Vi erbjuder en rolig arbetsplats i ett nytt spännande land, attraktiva förmåner och bra möjligheter till utveckling inom företaget. Alla nya Dream Providers genomgår Nazar Academy företagsspecificerade guideutbildning i säsongstarten.
As an itslearning Pedagogical Trainer, you must be able to perform professional development both remotely and onsite of itslearning’s platform with the intent to engage customers, drive high usage rates and create new and renewal sales opportunities.
Job Description/Major Responsibilities:
- Work with customers to define their training goals, create implementation plans, and deliver needs-based training, both virtually and on-site, depending on their requirements.
- Create and deliver educational presentations and workshops for educational audiences.
- Prepare and maintain updated internal and external materials, courses and programs.
- Meet with educators and teams to support problem-solving, curriculum explorations, and to help them seamlessly incorporate technology into the teaching and learning process to achieve their curriculum goals.
We are currently looking for a Customer Support Engineer to join our team within the Simcenter Customer Support organization, focusing on Physical Testing. (Leuven-Belgium, Chatillon-France, Gotheborg-Sweden).
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- You will be the dedicated support engineer for specific accounts. In that context, you will support the users in deploying the Siemens products successfully by acting in a pro-acting way rather than a reactive way.
- You will team with the Sales Organization in helping them to identify new opportunities to expand the installed base and ensure the renewal of maintenance contracts.
- You will support the users as well remote as on-site.
Jobindex A/S is recruiting on behalf of Scantago in Roskilde, Denmark
In the role of Sales Engineer, you will combine your strong technical background with customer-focused consultancy and sales. Your main responsibility will be to grow our Scandinavian customer base. Doing so, you build relationships with partners and customers within Denmark, Sweden and Norway.
Through technical consultancy, you ensure sales with existing as well as new customers. Part of your time will also be spent at conferences, industrial fairs and trade shows, where interact with and meet new potential customers. In addition, you will:
- develop sales strategies in collaboration with our supplier in both the US and the UK
- identify key decision-makers and initiate contact
- visit potential customers to encourage and maintain our rapid growth trajectory sales
Itelligence A/S, Stockholm
We are looking for a new Sales Manager with a focus on HR, that can communicate best practice approaches related to HR business processes from recruiting to retirement (Talent Management, and Core HR). Your market is the Nordics (Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland) and a team of highly skilled and dedicated consultants will support you.
We offer you:
- The possibility to work with some of the leading companies in the Nordics
- Colleagues in an informal organization that are driven by great engagement. We remember to have fun while working.
- Skilled colleagues willing to share knowledge – one of our priorities
- A culture of continued growth and success.
- Good career opportunities with a focus on professional as well as personal development.
Nordic Choice Commercial Services AB, Stockholm
Would you like to work in the most creative and ever-expanding hotel chain in Northern Europe? Are you someone who enjoys a challenge and strive for uniqueness? Nordic Choice Hotels have been pushing innovation in the hotel industry for years. We believe that great talent can come from anywhere. We are never average – are you?
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ability to develop, maintain, and effectively communicate project schedules, and keep track of progress
- Organize the project and set up a resource plan in consultation with resource managers
At Product & Quality you will be a key contributor to the next generation outstanding luxury cars from Volvo.
Volvo Car Corporation, Göteborg
HR Specialist, Comp&Ben, Labor Relations and Workforce analytics A hands-on, proactive HR Specialist to join our teamDo you like to...
Volvo Group, Malmö
Your main tasks as an vehicle support engineer is to support the vehicle fleet with fault tracing.
Technical Operations är en del av SAS Operations och innehar auktorisationerna EASA Part 145 och EASA Part 147.
SAS Technical Operations ambition är att, med ”safety” som övergripande parameter leverera högsta möjliga flygtillgänglighet till lägsta...