Din sökning matchar 1 kategori. Klicka på en kategori för att inkludera den i sökningen:
296 hittade annonser
This position is an opportunity to be at the forefront of companies’ innovative usage of simulation in industrial and research environments. You will be operating in various sectors, such as aerospace, energy, automotive and marine, in application areas such as aerodynamics, thermal cooling, fluid structure interaction, combustion and multiphase flows.
The Application Engineer is expected to work closely with current and potential customers to understand their engineering workflow and processes and propose solution methodologies and best practices to help them meet their objectives. General day to day activities include:
- Using all aspects of CFD: CAD handling, meshing, solving, complex physics modelling, post-processing, coupling to other codes
- Following and using the new modelling techniques and features introduced in each release of STAR-CCM+ (there are 3 per year), finding new application areas and creating new simulation examples
Redline Group is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
An exciting job opportunity has arisen for a Human Resources Executive based in Stockholm, Sweden to join a Global Electronic Components Distributor.
The Human Resources Executive, Stockholm will report to the Human Resources Director and assist in the implementation of the human resources policy for the EMEA Headquarters and across the Nordic and Baltic regions.
The Human Resources Executive, Stockholm will be responsible for providing an advisory, counselling and training service to management and all staff in matters relating to human resources (including disciplinary actions and investigatory reviews), ensuring all new initiatives are rolled out in a timely manner including HR annual events.
Management Events, Helsinki, Stockholm, Amsterdam, Berlin oder Munich
Zum Ausbau unseres schweizerischen Teams suchen wir nach einem verkaufsorientierten Junior Project Manager!
Neben der Einladung von Topentscheidungsträgern schweizerischer Unternehmen zu unseren invitation-only Führungskräftetreffen sind Sie auch für die inhaltliche Gestaltung des Tagesprograms verantwortlich und überzeugen Entscheider, sich aktiv an der Veranstaltungsdurchführung, z.B. durch die Übernahme einer Sprecherrolle, zu beteiligen.
Warum Management Events?
- Unser internationales Unternehmen bietet den besten Talenten spannende interne Entwicklungsmöglichkeiten!
- Eine ausführliche Einarbeitung, regelmäßiges Training und ständiges Feedback garantieren Ihren Lernerfolg!
- Unsere Unternehmenskultur (100 Best Workplaces in Europe, ausgezeichnet durch das Great Place to Work Institute ®) und Ihre zukünftigen Kollegen: Our International Family wants you!
Tip Trailer Services Sweden AB, Helsingborg
TIP Trailer Services is looking for a committed Country Workshop Leader to support our growth in Sweden. You will be responsible for the day to day running of the activities on the workshops including service/maintenance, customer service, people, vendor and asset management as well as maximizing productivity and efficiency as required.
- Management of currently 3 workshops (soon to be more) with app. 45 employees in the workshop team, including ongoing support, training and development
- Maximize productivity, effectiveness, growth and profitability analyzing big data, preparing recommendations to action points and assist with execution of agreed initiatives
- Ensure compliance against all operational and maintenance policies and procedures within the workshops and equipment
As an itslearning Pedagogical Trainer, you must be able to perform professional development both remotely and onsite of itslearning’s platform with the intent to engage customers, drive high usage rates and create new and renewal sales opportunities.
Job Description/Major Responsibilities:
- Work with customers to define their training goals, create implementation plans, and deliver needs-based training, both virtually and on-site, depending on their requirements.
- Create and deliver educational presentations and workshops for educational audiences.
- Prepare and maintain updated internal and external materials, courses and programs.
- Meet with educators and teams to support problem-solving, curriculum explorations, and to help them seamlessly incorporate technology into the teaching and learning process to achieve their curriculum goals.
We are currently looking for a Customer Support Engineer to join our team within the Simcenter Customer Support organization, focusing on Physical Testing. (Leuven-Belgium, Chatillon-France, Gotheborg-Sweden).
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- You will be the dedicated support engineer for specific accounts. In that context, you will support the users in deploying the Siemens products successfully by acting in a pro-acting way rather than a reactive way.
- You will team with the Sales Organization in helping them to identify new opportunities to expand the installed base and ensure the renewal of maintenance contracts.
- You will support the users as well remote as on-site.
LEGO System A/S, Solna
Get hands-on experience with Trade Marketing in a team covering the Nordic market. Take this opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment, while you prepare for your career.
In this student worker position, you join the Nordic Trade Marketing department that prepares and further develop marketing plans and e-commerce assets for the LEGO Group in the Nordic region. Here, you will work closely with the Trade Marketing team and get hands-on experience with a broad range of marketing disciplines, including in-store marketing, customer training, newsletters and e-commerce.
©2017 The LEGO Group
Your HR competencies can contribute to great scientific developments! CERN is a unique organisation with ambitious research goals and has high expectations of its HR department. HR quality support is essential for carrying out scientific work. If you are looking for a diverse HR generalist role in a multicultural environment, this challenge is for you. CERN, take part!
As an HR adviser (HRA), you will be involved in HR issues relating to the department(s) to which you are assigned. You will:
- Advise and support supervisors in their HR and people activities.
- Deal with concerns related to members of personnel's day to day work.
- Operationalize HR strategy.
Nordic Choice Commercial Services AB, Stockholm
Would you like to work in the most creative and ever-expanding hotel chain in Northern Europe? Are you someone who enjoys a challenge and strive for uniqueness? Nordic Choice Hotels have been pushing innovation in the hotel industry for years. We believe that great talent can come from anywhere. We are never average – are you?
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ability to develop, maintain, and effectively communicate project schedules, and keep track of progress
- Organize the project and set up a resource plan in consultation with resource managers
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions.
HR Specialist, Comp&Ben, Labor Relations and Workforce analytics A hands-on, proactive HR Specialist to join our teamDo you like to...
Volvo Group, Malmö
Volvo Group ITSolution Delivery Unit MAS/DCLIT Solution Leader – Soft offer management/Quotation ServiceSolution Center VCE/Penta/Bus...
Volvo Group, Eskilstuna
Discover more about who we are, how we're organized, what we do and what we believe in.
Akzo Nobel, Storbritannien