Din sökning matchar 1 kategori. Klicka på en kategori för att inkludera den i sökningen:
379 hittade annonser
In order to strengthen our sales team, we are looking for a committed and qualified technical sales person for the Stockholm area. Eltako products are already known to the Swedish market.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Visiting customers, such as electrical wholesalers, electrical installers or engineering companies, and providing technical support and technical training will be the main part.
- Furthermore, customer service and after sales service as well as administrative duties and attending fairs complete the range of activities.
Are you looking for a new challenge in a successful, rapidly growing company and have the following skills and qualifications?
What tasks will be waiting for you?
- Qualified guidance and intensive customer service of our new and existing customers
- Customer acquisition
- Support of enquiries and quotations as well as quotation follow-ups
- Close cooperation with internal sales and the sales colleagues from Meusburger
- Implementation of company presentations and product trainings
- Participating in trade fairs
The main role of the Sales Administrator is to provide office based administration support for a team comprising several Sales Managers and Sales Orchestrators in support of renewing, up-selling, and closing of software, maintenance and services with customers; and support to customers on applicable product elements, business practices and associated contractual implications.
- Maintain a business relationship with existing system managers at customers primarily by phone including keeping account information updated in Salesforce.com and SAP.
- Support each responsible Sales Director and/or Sales Orchestrator in planning activities and objectives including Software and Services.
- Liaise with the customer, resolving queries within agreed timescales or escalating issues to the relevant group. Keeping the appropriate team member informed of activities within their Customer base.
Management Events, Stockholm or Helsinki
Are you a sales-minded, freshly graduated customer service superstar looking to start your career in one of the most innovative and fast growing event businesses in the market? This is your chance to kick-start your career in the international business world!
Management Events brings together top-level executives and solution providers, providing high value to both parties. Our concept attracts 20 000 visionary leaders to our events in ten countries, over 120 times a year.
Now we are looking for energetic Project Coordinators to commit the top decision-makers from European countries to our world-class invitation-only events. As a project coordinator, you are responsible for presenting and pitching our concept to the top decision-makers of the biggest companies in Norway
AVEVA AB, Malmö
Working as an integral part of the Training & Product Support department the Team Lead will supervise, develop and provide guidance to team members within the team. The Team Lead will also contribute to team deliverables while retaining overall responsibility for the timely, high-quality execution of team tasks.
The primary focus of the role is to guide and steer the team in their technical work from a position of representing and understanding the industry/end-user requirements. The TPS Hull & Initial Design Team consists of 4 staff based in Sweden, 1 staff member based in the UK, and occasionally a Graduate typically on 6 monthly rotation. Travel within Sweden and abroad will form part of the overall scope of work.
Novexx Solutions, Nol
1ST LEVEL SUPPORT – MECHATRONICS – SOFTWARE
You are the expert on our Customer Solutions and Services in the Nordic region:
- You will deliver professional Field Service on our labelling & software solutions through preventive maintenance, repairs, troubleshooting and deep failure analyses.
- You install, configure and test our hard- and software solutions.
- To ensure smooth start you will integrate software with existing systems and perform operator trainings.
NonStop Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of a client in Malmö
Exceptional Training Opportunity for C++ and C# Software Engineer 42,000 EUR+ depending on experience. This role with a world leading software development company offers you the chance to enhance your skills and work at the cutting edge of software development.
English is necessary. It would be advantageous to have:
- Agile or Scrum experience
- User Experience/design skills
- Open Graphics Library or direct X experience
Based in Malmö, Sweden which sits at the gateway to the Baltic this full-time permanent role attracts a highly competitive salary around 42,000EUR as well as an attractive benefits package. The company does offer assistance for relocators.
Together with our clients’ scientists and development engineers, you will contribute to defining and describing new technologies in the best possible way in order to obtain optimal patent protection. You will also contribute to written and oral proceedings with the patent authorities on behalf of our clients.
Furthermore, you will be involved in forming infringement and validity opinions, in cases where our clients wish to avoid conflicts with their competitors, and in cases in which conflicts already exist.
Finally, you will have the opportunity to take part in the internal development of Inspicos, including participating in workshops, to develop our marketing strategies and to optimise our internal procedures.
Nigel Frank International Ltd is recruiting on behalf of a client in Gothenburg
As a backend developer, you will be working closely with the company's front-end developers. My client's expectations of you are, that you are a talented Web Developer with a focus on the back-end. You are passionate about development and design, and constantly want to develop.
What the company can offer you
- In house product development
- Modern office in the middle of Gothenburg
- Full training in Episerver if needed
My client is looking for an individual who possess the desired skill set of:
- Experience in ASP.NET, C#, SQL, Q/A, GIT
- PREFERABLY also EPiServer but if senior this is not a requirement
For our new store opening in Gothenburg in Sweden, HUGO BOSS is looking for new talents to join our team. We are looking for service minded, committed and ambitious people for our sales team, consisting of both Sales Associates, Specialists and Managers. Therefore, if you have experience within any of these positions, our new store opening is a great opportunity for you. The store will open this summer.
For all positions:
- To sell and provide excellent service to customers
- Visual merchandising in accordance with guidelines
- To keep daily maintenance of the store and stockroom
- Diverse portfolio of tailored training and professional development measures
- Dynamic and inspirational work culture
- Career progression opportunities
An experienced PreSales consultant is required to join the EMEA Simcenter System Simulation technical team to provide support to prospects and customers. Team members may take complete technical ownership of commercial opportunities directly and/or support local pre-sales using their experience with both the tool and the application.
The role will require the delivery of expertise in the application of the Simcenter portfolio in various industries.
- Respond promptly and professionally to requests for support from Portfolio Development and Sales, maintaining a schedule of commitments. Support requests could include, demo, benchmarks, responding to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and marketing activities.
- Provide advanced support for local pre-sales and resellers in the different regions within EMEA whenever required.
As a senior lecturer in Communication for Development you will be involved in independent teaching, course and programme management, supervision and examination of master’s theses, educational development work, research, and collaboration with external stakeholders, international research partners and the wider society.
Assessment of candidates is based on their degree of proficiency and ability with respect to the qualifications listed above. Scientific and pedagogical qualifications are the two main qualifications, and they are considered equally important in the assessment. All teaching staff at Malmö University are expected to have completed, or be about to undergo, training in higher education teaching and learning of at least 15 credits.
AstraZeneca are extending their GMD HR team with two Senior Administrators, who will perform high level administrative duties...
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions.
ALTEN Pharma in Gothenburg is looking for a motivated and talented Analytical Scientist to Inhalation Product Development for a...
ALTEN Pharma is looking for a talented Senior Research Scientist in Mechanistic Biology & Profiling for a consultancy assignment at...