2 645 hittade annonser
moovel Group GmbH, Stuttgart, Berlin or Hamburg
We are looking for you to support our Sales-Team in Stuttgart, Berlin or Hamburg as soon as possible as a Sales Manager Scandinavia (f/m). Fulltime (40h), unlimited-contract.
- Independent research and identification of potential customers and prospective clients in Scandinavian countries
- Present and represent the moovel service portfolio
- Identify and qualify potential needs of interested parties
- Attractive benefits such as mobility allowance, pension plan, profit sharing and individual professional development are part of the deal
- Extra Perks: Centrally located office, trendy cafes and restaurants, bright, modern office with open kitchen, Italian coffee, and a relaxing roof-top terrace
We are looking for two CUSTOMER SUPPORT SPECIALISTS, multilingual in Scandinavian languages, to join our team in Sweden. The position is based in Stockholm (Helsinki or Oslo is also a possibility).
Primary objective of the position
- Provide customers with assay, application, system and instrument support and troubleshooting by phone or e-mail.
- Complete required contact documentation to assure compliance with Abbott quality, regulatory and service & support procedures and processes.
- Success in this role is measured by customer satisfaction score, support key performance indicators and issue resolution rates.
Abbott provides a varied, challenging and international position in a dynamic and pleasant working environment. In our organization, you can count on excellent primary and secondary benefits and more.
PETER BODUM A/S, Stockholm
Your primary task as our shop manager will be
- Responsible for turnover and daily budgets.
- Overall responsible for the sale, customer service and the operation of our BODUM Cafe.
- Report turnover and figures in our shop system on a daily basis.
- A very exciting job where you have the best opportunities to affect the store.
- Engaged co-workers with a positive point of view and willpower.
- A job in an exciting, international organization.
Syneos Health, Uppsala
We are currently looking to strengthen our Clinical Monitoring team in Sweden and are seeking a Clinical Research Associate for our Real World Late Phase Business Unit to be based from either our office in Uppsala or we can also consider regional employees.
A brief summary of duties you will be involved in:
- Monitoring all types of clinical trials and participating in all types of site visits ensuring adherence to Good Clinical Practices, investigator integrity and compliance with all study procedures
- Data Handling, Reporting, Tracking and administrative tasks
- Performing management of study site activities to ensure the integrity of clinical data, in adherence to all applicable
CD Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of client
Headquartered in England with offices and operations across the globe, this software business creates the most heavily-used and most popular open source software operating system in the world. With an unrivalled business model and seeing rapid growth, they are in a fantastic position to give clients and customers a completely unique offering.
The business is seeking a passionate and creative Cloud Engineer to join the growing professional services department, responsible for defining, managing and executing this exciting software for new customers.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Must be accessible to Stockholm 2/3 days per week
- Will be working from home but supporting customers across Sweden (mainly Stockholm)
- A minimum of 2 years working with Open Stack within an engineering/consultant position
Operating the most complex technology in the world, like the LHC is a team effort at CERN, and the Cooling and Ventilation Group is looking for a technician for operation and installation to come join the effort. Building up your knowledge of cooling and ventilation installations, working with the highest technology available and becoming part of an international team is what you can look forward to. You will benefit from specific training and support for professional development to foster your skills and develop your talents. CERN, take part!
As a member of the CV Group, you will be in contact with a wide range of people, collaborating in installation projects and in operation and maintenance aspects of the existing CV plants. You will be expected to follow to complete the activities, with varying degrees of complexity, in these fields.
CompuGroup Medical SE, Koblenz, Germany
What awaits you
- you are responsible for the countries Denmark, Norway, Sweden, especially for the accounts receivables, clearing customer accounts, create payment plans and record payment receipts
- dunning process and receivables as well as working deep with our internal and external customers
- handling legal collections and customer credit reports
What we offer
- A secure and indefinite contract
- Varied and diversified tasks
- A lucrative remuneration model
Whitehall Resources, Helsingborg
WebSphere Business Integration Message Broker - XML, Oracle, Fusion Middleware, System Integration, Java, SQL required for a globally operating business based in Helsingborg, Sweden.
- Attend workshops with the clients, SMEs, source and target systems to gather requirements.
- Analyse the business needs and propose an optimal solution. Get it signed off by the stakeholders if required.
- Incorporate the above solution in the detailed design document with links to all substantial information/documents like BRD and so on.
IT Specialists in this job role have expertise in translating IT requirements in the design, development, and assembly of components to create custom information systems. Typical examples of the deliverables are functional and technical designs, models, components, code, unit tests, and documentation.
Whitehall Resources recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
Android Developer required for a project with a globally operating business based in Stockholm, Sweden.
Duration: 16 January2018 (ideally) - 31 December 2018 (with possible extensions thereafter).
Typical tasks include construction of data program(s) by analyzing and examining conditions for programmers and design programs in e.g. Visual Basic, C++, .net, Java, embedded C programming or similar applicable program languages. Developing program code, program tests and related documentation. Responsible for developing and testing of components in accordance with the standards valid for the specific project.
For the plant of Poppies International in Ekeby, in the South of Sweden, we are looking for a Production Manager in the context of their further growth and development.
In the role of Production Manager you are responsible for the strategic growth in terms of production capacity as well as the day-to-day efficiency of the business:
- Follow up on technical maintenance of the production lines
- Close follow-up of all KPI’s in production and monitoring of gains, losses and waist.
- Formulate suggestions for improvement in terms of quality and efficiency
Our client offers you a decent induction program and an interesting salary package, in line with your experience.
Square One Pharma is recruiting on behalf of client in Gothenburg
As a Manager, you will be responsible for an area in the cleanroom. You will be managing Production Workers and will lead and drive the development and continuous improvements of your department together with your personnel. The role includes employer responsibility, corporate responsibility and certain financial responsibility.
- Managing your team, which includes ensuring the appropriate staffing, that they are correctly trained and also have individual goals
- Drive the department development in alignment with the overall development of the Production organization
- Plan and follow up of both departmental and individual goals
Aim Hire Jobs, Stockholm
My client, a global financial corporation based in Stockholm are looking for an experienced DataStage Developer for a very long-term contract.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Should be able to work independently in terms of design and development activities.
- Should have good hands-on experience in Teradata and DataStage.
- Agile experience is good to have.
- Should have good scheduling experience and have worked in building dependency flow.
- UNIX knowledge is good to have.
Aim Hire Jobs is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
My client, a global financial corporation based in Stockholm are looking for an experienced IT Abasec Analyst for a very long-term contract.
The ideal candidate will have experience with the business area and knowledge about the vendor system Abasec.
You will also have basic knowledge of SQL, Transact SQL and with experience in maintaining and supporting a similar environment eager to learn and liking for taking on responsibility.
Management Events, Stockholm
We are now looking for a Swedish speaking Key Account Manager for senior B2B sales role. Would you like to work with an awarded service concept and bring your sales expertise in?
This role will involve both the account management and maximizing of revenue streams from existing ICT sector accounts, as well as driving new business development opportunities.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package with rewards from the results (base salary, commissions and bonuses)
- Continuous development opportunities in our sales academy and stepping stones further in your career
- Be part of a culture where we enjoy working together towards our targets and celebrate success together
Management Events, Helsinki, Stockholm
Är du i början av din karriär och vill ha en tjänst där du får vara i daglig kontakt med de högsta beslutsfattarna från Sveriges 500 största företag? Är du säljorienterad och drivs av att jobba mot uppsatta mål? I så fall är det här tillfället för dig!
Varför jobba hos Management Event?
- Vi erbjuder ett unikt affärskoncept med möjligheter att själv påverka nivån på sin egen inkomst.
- Vi erbjuder både grundläggande samt fördjupande utbildning relaterad till din roll.
- Vi är en växande, internationell organisation som erbjuder många intressanta möjligheter för din fortsatta personliga samt professionella utveckling!
Management Events, Stockholm
Management Events söker resultatorienterade och affärsdrivna säljare till vårt växande säljteam. Har du intresse att göra karriär i vår internationella koncern? Vi har öppna tjänster både i vårt norska team och svenska team med bas i Stockholm.
- Träffa VD:s, försäljnings- och marknadschefer m.fl. bland marknadens IT- och konsultbolag, och matcha ihop bolagen de representerar med företag som har investeringsbehov. Lär dig mer om vårt unika koncept här >>
- Du ansvarar för hela försäljningsprocessen (prospektering, boka möten, genomförandet av personligt möte, affärsavslut).
- Du kommer att arbeta främst mot nykunder men även existerande kunder. Nära samarbete med Management Events övriga funktioner för att tillsammans med dem säkerställa hög evenemangskvalitet.
Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
Provide application consulting and support to Aptean customers. Participate as a member of the implementation team to deploy new projects, and/or provide on-going support to their existing installation. Consult with customers in the configuration and usage of application modules; research and resolves problems and issues. Manage customer expectations and foster positive business relationships with all customers.
Poolia Malmö AB, Malmö eller Kvarntorp, Kumla
Poolia is recruiting a structured and communicative Logistics Assistant to Algol Chemicals. The position could be based in Malmö or in Kvarntorp Kumla. The position is full-time. Preferably, you could start within three months.
Your main task will be handling the daily operations regarding our international and domestic deliveries. You make sure that our logistics processes run smoothly and timely.
Your daily tasks include office work related to shipments, cooperation with freight companies, handling import and export documents, invoice handling and administrative tasks in the logistics department.
ENG Bauen Ltd is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
A position for a Project Controls Engineer to take up an influential long-term contract position based out of Stockholm, Sweden as a senior member of the project controls team supporting several multimillion pound projects for a global leading manufacturer.
This is an ideal role for Project Controls Engineer that has worked client side with a strong background in both planning and cost and has the experience to see a project through from FEED to execution.
The main purpose of the position will be to support various projects from the small upgrades to the construction of new plants, you will also be overseeing the general management of the EPCM contractor and clients.
ENG Bauen Ltd is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
Position for a Senior Project Planner to take up an influential long term contract position based out of Stockholm, Sweden supporting the multiple multimillion pound plant upgrades at a specialist manufacturing facility.
This is an ideal role for a client-side senior planner with a strong background in P6 planning, change management, forecasting, budgets, EPCM, Commissioning and the experience to see a project through from FEED to execution.
The main purpose of the position will be to support various projects from infrastructure projects, equipment & asset installation projects and maintenance projects on brownfield sites, you will also be overseeing the general management of the EPCM contractor and clients.
LEGO System A/S, Solna
Get hands-on experience with Trade Marketing in a team covering the Nordic market. Take this opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment, while you prepare for your career.
In this student worker position, you join the Nordic Trade Marketing department that prepares and further develop marketing plans and e-commerce assets for the LEGO Group in the Nordic region. Here, you will work closely with the Trade Marketing team and get hands-on experience with a broad range of marketing disciplines, including in-store marketing, customer training, newsletters and e-commerce.
©2017 The LEGO Group
Esprit de Corp. Danmark A/S, Stockholm
We are looking for an HR Officer Retail to join our organisation serving offices & stores in Sweden & Denmark. You will become vital for our Scandinavian Retail stores and have a great involvement and impact. You will be the first point of contact for all store staff and store management in Sweden and support the business.
The position is part-time looking at around 25 hours/week. You will report directly to the HR Partner, Nordic and be based at our Swedish office in our store at Drottninggatan in Stockholm.
- Act as sparring partner for the regional manager and store managers and as their point of entry into HR while also working closely with the HR Partner and one other HR colleague
- Recruitment process from A-Z of sales associates - take lead and secure best practice processes
Lawrence Harvey is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
My client, a market leading company is looking a Workday Integration Specialist to join them on an initial 3-month contract based in Stockholm.
You must demonstrate:
- Strong integration experience with Workday
- Experience on Core HCM and Time Off modules
- Strong stakeholder management.
- English speaking
Small Planet Airlines is a European leisure carrier that believes in bringing change, quality and a bit of fun in the airline business.
We are looking for non-experienced and experienced cabin crew to join our team to be based in Arlanda, Sweden.
Your tasks are:
- To guarantee the safety on board of the aircraft
- Looking after our passengers
- Performing the catering service on board
The role is part of the Industries team within the CCM sub-segment (focusing on the Simcenter STAR-CCM+ solution, formerly the CD-adapco business), which is part of in Simulation and Test segment of Siemens PLM Software. The team consists of 10 individuals who are each responsible for leading the Simcenter STAR-CCM+ business strategy for their industry. This individual will be the lead for Rotating machinery (eg gas turbines) and industrial equipment (eg pumps).
The role has two key functions:
- Business development. Supporting the sales and marketing teams to drive business for Simcenter STAR-CCM+ within this Industry.
- Helping to create value, by identifying and quantifying market opportunities, and how to realize them (eg to buy, build or partner).