101 hittade annonser
As Sales & Operations Planner you contribute to developing a master plan that helps the organization to navigate in an increasingly variable environment. You are stimulated by working in a setting that drives continuous improvement and development projects as part of the day to day business, where one important aim is to increase the level of digitalization. You will report to the global head of Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) for the aftermarket organization. The function is part of Supply Chain.
- Ownership of part of the Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process, with the responsibility to deliver results and drive development activities for that area
- Supporting creation of strategic demand plan for long lead time items
- Actively contribute to digitize and automate the S&OP process to increase the quality of the deliverables
To meet the strongly increasing demand for our dental products within Sweden we now need you as our enthusiastic Representative (m/f) for dental products to cover the south-western part of Sweden.
Your duties in this position will be:
- Promoting the company's dental products to dentists and dental laboratories
- Establishing and maintaining business relations with dental wholesalers, practices, clinics, universities and opinion leaders
- Organisation and realisation of product presentations and seminars
VOCO is an innovative and progressive family business with a supportive management style and teamwork across all departments. We encourage long relationships with our employees through continual development and progression opportunities.
We are 14 persons who are responsible for rotor and blade dynamics as well as secondary air systems in our gas turbines (Power output: 15-57 MW). Our main working tasks are the development of existing and future engines. We also give support to other departments such as manufacturing, sales, commissioning and service.
- The goal to design engines with higher efficiency leads to a tendency to design lighter and more highly loaded components.
- Forced response excitation is of particular interest and has to be predicted with accurate and validated tools in order to avoid failures. Forced response simulations are however very costly, especially when full 360-degree models are used.
- This high cost often leads to model simplification and/or size reduction.
We are now searching for a Master Thesis worker on the topic of Virtual Reality (VR) used for digital test assembly evaluations at Siemens Industrial Turbomachinery AB in Finspång, Sweden. You will explore a topic that covers digital test assembly in form of Virtual Reality simulations through HTC Vive and software Unity.
The challenge – project description
- Create a virtual environment to test a sub-assembly of the gas turbine and set up quick instruction virtually, also for verification a test for de-assembly for service will be evaluated
- Digital solutions in form of VR for collaboration and how to organize different engineering disciplines to get the most out of them, in this case R&D and Production evaluation for future concepts and implementations
- A deep dive into creating a process and method for sequencing assembly’s in VR and presenting in the virtual world
Be part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is high on the agenda.
The Master Thesis project at Siemens Industrial Turbomachinery AB in Finspång, Sweden, aims at developing a platform to store, analyze and visualize key blade parameters of different engines with respect to the dynamic behaviour.
- The development process for new engines take generally years. Every engine consists of a large part of components. One of the key parts on the core-engine is the blades, which are responsible for producing the work required. Each of these components is subject to different vibration challenges due to its interaction with the flow and thus each of them has a specific dynamic behaviour.
- The amount of information produced during the design process and later during engine tests is really valuable and generally stored in reports.
Master Thesis: Multi-Disciplinary Optimization with Focus on the Aeromechanics Design of an Industrial Last Stage Turbine Blade
We are now offering an interesting Master Thesis project at Siemens Industrial Turbomachinery AB in Finspång, Sweden.
- Multi-disciplinary optimization (MDO) has been playing an ever more important role in achieving a well-rounded design during both the early and mature design phases.
- This MSc thesis project aims at applying Siemens in-house optimization tool (e.g. Siemens HEEDS) to the aeromechanical design of an industrial last stage turbine blade taking into consideration the aerodynamics, structural dynamics, mechanical/dynamic integrity and with a key focus on the aeroelastic stabilities.
We are now searching for a Master Thesis student to Siemens Industrial Turbomachinery AB in Finspång, Sweden. The Master Thesis project will result in a report from the results of the testing with 3D models of how the pump flow varies with different outlet pressures and fluid viscosities.
Topic – what will the degree project involve?
- The work will include a background study regarding the theories of the internal gear pump efficiencies as well as a brief description of how the pump flow is currently represented in the gas turbine control system.
- Included is also to plan the set up for the test facility for testing the pumps and participation in the testing (most of the test facilities already exists just minor modifications are needed to accomplish the test).
Asmodee Nordics, Avedøre Holme, Denmark
We are looking for an active and energetic sales manager for our Swedish market. Asmodee Nordics is a leading European distributor of board games, trading cards and trend products.
Primary tasks and responsibilities:
- Actively handle sales with a number of Swedish B-t-B customers for our products
- Create and maintain strong client relationships, while actively expand our Swedish client portfolio
- Present new items and update customers’ product mix to optimize sales.
We offer an interesting and exciting job at a company that trusts in our employees’ initiative and eagerness to make a difference.
Jacobs Douwe Egberts Danmark ApS, Copenhagen
For the newly established Nordic HQ, in Ørestad (Copenhagen), we are looking for Nordic Brand Manager in the Nordic cluster - to further strengthen the Marketing unit.
Responsibilities & Key Activities
- Supporting defining and achieving the financial plan (AOP) for a brand/category. This by achieving the defined market share and brand equity targets.
- Responsible for creating 24-month NPD plan as well as develop and drive brand launch and activation plan (1y).
- Working with local shopper marketing team generates ideas for New Product Development (NPD) and implements NPD’s for local and global brands, to ensure category and brand growth.
Can you drive the overall strategy and sales to a new market for a market leading IT company?
As Business Development Manager, you will have a critical role to play, focusing on:
- Selling a cutting-edge Continuous Testing Software that supports the DevOps revolution in IT
- Engage, Educate and Transform the way customers deliver better quality software to market faster than ever before
The remuneration package is highly attractive for the high performer and includes base salary, favorable commissions, pensions, company mobile phone and laptop, travel insurance etc. The position provides the opportunity to work in a truly dedicated organization and to influence the direction of the company by developing the new role and contributing to the sales agenda.
Tetra Pak, Lund
As Junior Energy Trading and Risk Management (ETRM) Systems Developer you will play a key role in the technical implementation and support...
Do you have previous experience within logistics, customs management and administration?
Adecco Sweden AB, Göteborg
The School of Medical Sciences (MV) at Örebro University is seeking a postdoctoral researcher in medicine, functional bioinformatics, for a...
Örebro Universitet, Örebro län
The Communications Division of the Project Support and Administration Directorate at the European Spallation Source (ESS) in Lund, Sweden,...
European Spallation Source ERIC, Lund
Information om tillsättning av anställning.
Göteborgs universitet, Göteborg
Har du tidigare erfarenhet inom kreditförvaltning och ett intresse för försäljning?