627 hittade annonser
Are you a skilledProject Control Analyst with experience in financial management and Earned Value Management practices? Do you want to contribute to the future of the world's largest and most powerful particle accelerator: the Large Hadron Collider (LHC)? Take part in one of the most challenging projects at CERN, the High luminosity LHC!
As Project Control Analyst in the Directorate Office, you will be member of the HL-LHC Budget Office team (BO team), under the supervision of the HL-LHC Budget Officer. The team is responsible for monitoring and controlling the progress of the HL-LHC project, using a range of cost control tools including Earned Value Management (EVM) indicators.
IT Optimiser is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
- Test team lead
- Communication and coordination with Application Maintenance (AM), Application Development (AD) and design team
- Requirement coordination with AD and AM team
- SAP Solution Manager experience
- MS Access or related database experience
- MS Excel and macro designing experience
This position is an opportunity to be at the forefront of companies’ innovative usage of simulation in industrial and research environments. You will be operating in various sectors, such as aerospace, energy, automotive and marine, in application areas such as aerodynamics, thermal cooling, fluid structure interaction, combustion and multiphase flows.
The Application Engineer is expected to work closely with current and potential customers to understand their engineering workflow and processes and propose solution methodologies and best practices to help them meet their objectives. General day to day activities include:
- Using all aspects of CFD: CAD handling, meshing, solving, complex physics modelling, post-processing, coupling to other codes
- Following and using the new modelling techniques and features introduced in each release of STAR-CCM+ (there are 3 per year), finding new application areas and creating new simulation examples
Spring Technology is recruiting on behalf of client
Spring's client based in Linkoping (Sweden) are looking for several CAA Developers to join their specialist Development Team to provide a quality implementation service for one of their key customers.
These will be initial 12 month contracts and will be paying from £550+ per day (€600+) - flexible.
- Applying CAA Framework tools; incorporating C++ to develop of a range of systems & software products.
- Customising various CAA based software using C++ and VPM v5 &/or Enovia VPM, as well as Confluence & Jira.
MAN Diesel & Turbo, Copenhagen
We are looking for specialists to boost our efforts in optimising our large marine engines. Would you like to join us and play a role in improving ship transportation to meet future requirements for energy efficiency, emissions, and fuel flexibility?
- Lead engine test campaigns on engine prototypes, new combustion concepts, etc., including planning, execution, and reporting.
- Development of procedures and methodologies for optimising the amount of information gained from engine testing.
- Use and adaptation of commercial and in-house engine process modelling tools to support engine testing and special engine layout tasks.
Within Siemens Power & Gas, we have a group, partly situated in Finspång, Sweden, which is responsible for the development of common technical tools.
- You will help us to further develop the MI part of 2ndFlow further in the project described below
For prediction of clearances in gas turbines, not only the correct modelling of thermal boundary conditions as temperatures and heat transfer coefficients is crucial, but also the accurate representation of the part’s individual fixation and degree of freedom.
Basic structural boundary conditions as point tying, which forces a slave node to move in the same way as the master node without hindering rotational movement, and sliding joints which allow two parts to slide on each other surfaces as well as fixed/open joints, are the most often applied boundary conditions within a whole engine model for clearance calculation.
Aim Hire Jobs recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
Our Client, one of the world's foremost IT Consultants, is looking to recruit a Contract Sharepoint Developer to join their client in Stockholm.
The consultant shall be requested to perform various tasks related to the projects, products, applications and services developed in the Document Management group. The tasks will include:
- Implement and maintain new and existing systems developed by the group;
- Maintain the code base and fix bugs as reported in Team Foundation Server;
- Provide third-level support to the ICT Infrastructure section;
The Regional Sales Manager will have the primary responsibility for the development and performance of all sales activities in the Swedish markets so as to achieve the targeted growth in line with the company’s vision and values.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Managing automation and electrical service sales and service projects within power plant business
- Developing service concepts, working processes, methods and tools
- Lead entire sales process from business development to closing
- Frequently visit customers and business partners to cultivate relationships in order to maintain existing customers and to expand the customer basis
- Resolute tracking and monitoring of market developments, identification of project opportunities and maintaining project data base and ensure the accuracy of CRM - within Salesforce.com
Strongfield Aviation is recruiting on behalf of client in Gothenburg and Linköping
Our Client located in Sweden is seeking a number of software developers for advanced vision safety products within the automotive sector. They require both embedded and application developers, including the development of real-time embedded software (C) as well as application and test tool development (C++ and Python)
The roles will cover initial software design, implementation, test development and documentation working within multi-disciplined teams creating new and novel solutions.
You will be experienced in embedded or applications software development, ideally within the automotive sector, with solid knowledge of C and C++ with the ability to plan, organize and prioritize your own workloads, whilst working in a team environment.
Leapforce is looking for highly educated individuals for an exciting work from home opportunity. Applicants must be self-motivated and internet savvy. As a search engine evaluator, you may participate in a number of different evaluation projects, including web search, video evaluation, maps, local, automation projects, etc.
Search Engine Evaluators will need to combine a passion for analysis with an understanding of various online research tools. Applicants must be detail oriented and have a broad range of interests.
Search Engine Evaluators provide feedback and evaluation of various data sets, often by measuring the relevance and usefulness of web pages in correlation to predefined queries, by providing the comparative analysis of sets of results and various other techniques.
GodEl söker en grafisk designer som kan hjälpa oss att ”make it happen”.
Our awesome designer will be on parental leave for a whole year from March on. We need someone to pick up the baton during that time and keep pushing our brand forward.
You’ll be joining in a crucial period of our quest towards a schysst elmarknad, where our growth and brand presence ambitions are more focused than ever.
- Du är en äkta explorer som gillar att utmana dig själv och utforska nya perspektiv
- Du får 1 års vikariat på ett företag vars enda syfte är att göra världen till en bättre plats
- Cool with Swenglish (which you probably are, given that you’ve read this far! Speaking fluent Swedish is not a requirement, by the way, but it’s important that you understand it very well).
The Role BearingPoint can offer you an employment in the exiting space where management consulting interacts with technology to help create...
Jurek Rekrytering & Bemanning AB, Göteborg
Solution Delivery Unit DVPSolution delivery Unit DVP is a global unit within Volvo providing IT solution supporting all Volvo Group product...
Volvo Group, Göteborg
Group IT within Volvo GroupGroup IT is a new organization, with an end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, and support...
Volvo Group, Göteborg