709 hittade annonser
Do you have a background in research, an experience managing scientific information and a passion for building tools for scientists? Then join us at CERN to be one of the driving forces of the INSPIRE high-energy physics digital library [http://inspirehep.net] and make science go faster.
As an INSPIRE Content and Community Manager you will:
- Orchestrate the curation of INSPIRE content (scientific works, their connections, their attribution, as well as author profiles, conference indexes and job vacancies in the field) in partnership with other research institutions participating in INSPIRE and also coordinating the work of additional external parties;
- Liaise with the INSPIRE user community, and observe the overall market for scientific information services, to understand and assess evolving needs and trends, translate them into concrete service requirements and opportunities for new and augmented features;
Are you a skilled Software Engineer (C++) who is passionate about designing, developing and deploying advanced software systems required for the control of high-energy particle accelerators? CERN, take part!
- Taking responsibility for the analysis, design, implementation, documentation, validation and release of individual components according to stakeholders’ needs and schedules, reporting regularly on progress to supervisors, user meetings and group-wide committees.
- Maintaining and upgrading existing software, in close collaboration with end-users.
You will define and lead the Additive Manufacturing sales initiative activities, execute industry-focused, consultative and value-added business development activities through collaborative business relationships with sales, EMEA business partners, machine tool OEM’s and end customers.
The Additive Manufacturing Portfolio Development key responsibilities:
- Plan, orchestrate and execute the Go-to-Market activities of Siemens PL Additive Manufacturing suite in EMEA
- Provide mentoring and coaching to the EMEA country teams and partners, sales, presales and business development
- Assess and develop partnerships with 3rd party EMEA OEM’s, develop best practices and reusable templates
As part of a Zone PreSales Management team, you will manage a small to a medium sized team of PreSales technical and/or business development resources to deliver high quality, value-driven solutions and presentations to support sales of the company’s software and meet the goals of the business.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Where required, contribute to the zone debate on the PreSales approach and capability for the future, and the definition of the strategic zone agenda for the evolution of the PreSales business for Siemens PLM products.
- Establish efficient team structure within the PreSales team and effectively delegate responsibility within the team to achieve high-quality PreSales delivery in line with company objectives.
Harvey Nash AB is recruiting on behalf of Euro Diagnostica in Arlöv
Do you want to be a part of an exciting organizational journey with the impact to create and develop an HR function within the life science industry? Euro Diagnostica are now looking for an HR Manager to join their organization.
Euro Diagnostica started the journey to build a HR department over a year ago. During this period an interim HR manager has laid the foundation and we are now looking for her successor to continue building and developing the HR function.
The HR Manager will also be responsible for areas such as:
- Support and counselling managers and team leaders
- Recruitment and staffing
- Employee onboarding and retention
Gomspace ApS, Uppsala
For our engineering team in Sweden, we are looking for a Mechanical/Thermal Engineer. You will have the opportunity to become part of an internationally oriented and dedicated team aiming at providing exceptional propulsion solutions for nanosatellites to customers on the global market.
The Job Includes the Following Set of Tasks:
- Work in the development phase all the way from initial concept to operation in orbit
- Designing propulsion system structures, including tanks, piping and mounting brackets etc.
- Designing tools, support, and integration stands for propulsion system production
GomSpace offers employment in a dynamic growing and internationally oriented company with many challenging and exciting activities. We are an agenda-setting player in the nanosatellite business and expect our employees to contribute with dedication, skills and the will to implement our mission.
Are you a software developer with a feeling for hardware? Do you want to participate in the control of the high-power RF acceleration systems of the CERN accelerators and of the associated feedback systems, being developed, using the latest digital technology? CERN, take part!
As a Controls Software Developer in the Servos & Controls Interface Section, you will be working at the interface between hardware developers and the controls and operations teams. You will more specifically:
- Develop, test and implement:
- Real-time control software for digital beam control and feedback systems being developed for new projects across the CERN accelerator complex, in C++ using the CERN Front End Software Architecture (FESA) framework, running on VME, MicroTCA and industrial PC systems under Linux;
Are you a skilled system engineer, mastering Linux, configuration management, web application system architecture with strong Python knowledge, who likes to work in agile teams on open source products? Then you can make science go faster by bringing the INSPIRE high-energy physics digital library http://inspirehep.net to its next level.
- Manage project-wide requirements in collaboration with the product manager and other senior engineers, articulating technical solutions, and setting priorities.
- Take responsibility for the continuous delivery of the service: from continuous integration to automatic deployment on the staging environment, to deployment in production.
- Maintain the service by monitoring and measuring availability and performance.
Siteimprove A/S, Stockholm
Are you passionate about Digital Marketing and does supporting a fast-growing SaaS company in attracting new customers and partners, and onboarding and training existing customers sound exciting to you? Then you do not want to miss this opportunity!
We are looking for a Swedish-speaking Solution Expert to help deliver excellent sales support, marketing support and customer service.
- Participate in high-value Sales and Customer interactions as ‘the expert’ where SEO and Analytics is a strong focus.
- Create and deliver SEO- and Analytics-focused webinars, blog posts, speeches, and other marketing content for both internal and external audiences.
- Lead and create regularly scheduled workshops and trainings for internal sales and marketing teams.
Accelerate your career by joining the Engineering Department at CERN. Contribute your expertise by coordinating activities in designated areas of the world's largest particle accelerator complex and its experimental facilities. CERN, take part!
As Systems Engineer, you will:
- Participate in projects from their definition to design, construction, integration and installation of complex mechanical, electro-mechanical or mechatronics system (Experimental Area Consolidation and High Luminosity LHC).
- Prepare engineering specifications and conceptual designs ensuring they satisfy the physics needs and requirements of the project, through communicating with and understanding input from physicists and other engineers.
AVEVA AB, Malmö
We are looking for a seasoned administrator to manage our suite of Atlassian tools (JIRA, Bamboo, JIRA Service Desk, Crucible, Confluence, Bitbucket and Crowd), supporting in excess of 500 staff distributed globally and working with Git for source control. You will have hands-on experience of machine, database and application administration, installation, upgrade, configuration, workflow maintenance, backup, and disaster recovery.
You will take ownership of the administration, maintenance, upgrade and extension of the development tools and servers, working from an agreed and prioritised backlog of change, and effectively interfacing with our internal IT services.
Abbott Sweden, Stockholm
The Technical Support Specialist is responsible for providing technical support to our customers. After an extensive period of training, you will become a full member of the service team. You will execute this by handling incoming requests from Abbott field persons, medical providers and patients. You operate in a service team, where teamwork is important.
- Provides technical or clinical information to customers in response to inquiries/report from the field.
- Performs product evaluations and testing based on reports from the field.
- Provides clinical and technical support services.
Abbott provides a varied and challenging position in a dynamic and pleasant working environment. In our organization, you can count on excellent benefits, a positive working atmosphere, extensive training opportunities and good career perspective.
Are you excited about open and reproducible science? Do you want to build tools, which help researchers to preserve, share and re-use data? CERN is looking for an enthusiastic full stack software developer to work in a research data team with the scientific community and move our projects and services forward. CERN, take part!
As Junior Application Developer in the Open Access Section, you will bring in first-hand experience with open science services, persistent identifiers, and agile delivery of complex software applications to take a driving/leading role in delivering the CERN contribution to FREYA. This includes designing research data solutions and developing services that enable the identification of research artefacts such as data, software, environments, and connect them to authors (ORCID), their publications, grants, etc..
Scania är en världsledande leverantör av transportlösningar.
Scania, Stockholms län
Do you want to be part of a team with energy, passion and strong will to improve customer satisfaction?
Volvo Group, Göteborg
Information sägs vara den nya valutan, och på Sogeti konverterar vi den till värde!