Din sökning matchar 1 kategori. Klicka på en kategori för att inkludera den i sökningen:
1 174 hittade annonser
Part time, Independent Contractor, Work from Home Job
Are you looking for a job that gives you the opportunity to work with one of America’s top 100 most trusted Companies while also increasing your income from the comfort of your home? Then why not join Lionbridge as a part-time Independent Contractor. We are currently recruiting for the role of Swedish Personalized Internet Assessor in Sweden.
In this job you will be reviewing online search results in order to improve their content and quality. You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on content found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the search terms used. Another aspect of this role will involve reviewing the Swedish language used in the search results by examining grammar, tone and cultural relevance.
Clinical Research Associate/CRA required for well-established international CRO based in Nordics. We are looking for candidate for full time position to be home-based.
You will be monitoring sites across Sweden. It is an excellent opportunity to join global CRO with life/work balance position. The role can be at CRA II (Clinical Research Associate) to SCRA level. Please apply ASAP to find out more!
You will implement and monitor clinical trials in Sweden. Conduct all types of visits from pre-study to close-out. Perform source document verification and case report form review. Conduct study drug inventory. Assess patient recruitment and retention.
IT Optimiser is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
- Test team lead
- Communication and coordination with Application Maintenance (AM), Application Development (AD) and design team
- Requirement coordination with AD and AM team
- SAP Solution Manager experience
- MS Access or related database experience
- MS Excel and macro designing experience
NonStop Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of client
Global medical devices and laboratory diagnostics corporation is looking for an experienced Applications Specialist for Stockholm area.
Here you will be working with multiple renowned products in the imaging field, specialising in unique liquid handling products, robotics and laboratory automation devices. You will have access to more senior level roles, business development and marketing areas.
- A competitive based salary + great bonus structure made to achieve the highest level
- An opportunity to represent renowned niche equipment
- Opportunity to manage your own time - high level of flexibility & independence
This position is an opportunity to be at the forefront of companies’ innovative usage of simulation in industrial and research environments. You will be operating in various sectors, such as aerospace, energy, automotive and marine, in application areas such as aerodynamics, thermal cooling, fluid structure interaction, combustion and multiphase flows.
The Application Engineer is expected to work closely with current and potential customers to understand their engineering workflow and processes and propose solution methodologies and best practices to help them meet their objectives. General day to day activities include:
- Using all aspects of CFD: CAD handling, meshing, solving, complex physics modelling, post-processing, coupling to other codes
- Following and using the new modelling techniques and features introduced in each release of STAR-CCM+ (there are 3 per year), finding new application areas and creating new simulation examples
Som Project Manager kommer du att ansvara för att driva projekt där Siemens levererar lösningar inom framförallt bild- och funktionsmedicin (CT, AX, XP, MR, US m.fl), men även laboratoriediagnostik för våra kunder inom sjukvården.
Ditt uppdrag kommer att vara följande:
- Tillsammans med ditt projektteam driva projekt genom alla faser, från uppstart till installation och överlämning av färdigt projekt till kund.
- Ha fullt tekniskt och ekonomiskt ansvar för projekten och är huvudansvarig för kommunikation med kund, underleverantörer, fabriker, medlemmar i projektteamet samt övriga kontaktytor inom vår lokala och globala organisation.
- Driva projekt enligt Siemens globala projektprocess PM@Siemens där du ansvarar för samordning och styrning av samtliga aktiviteter i projektet så att det blir utfört på bästa sätt inom fastställd kontrakts-, kostnads- och tidsram.
Till Siemens Healthineers söker vi nu en serviceingenjör inom laboratoriediagnostik med placering i Stockholm. Vi söker dig som är relativt nyutbildad alternativt dig som har lång erfarenhet och som är nyfiken på att ta en teamledarroll för ett av våra team i kombination med serviceingenjörsrollen.
Som applikationsspecialist planerar du och lägger upp ditt arbete själv, men du arbetar också i team och samarbete med andra kollegor. Arbetsuppgifter som ingår är bl a support och felsökning på instrument och metoder, mjukvaruuppdateringar, kundutbildningar och applikationsinstallation.
Främst handlar jobbet om ”after sales” men som applikationsspecialist är man även delaktig i demonstrationer, presentationer och att svara på kravspecifikationer.
I första hand blir du ansvarig för immunkemi instrumenten och kemiinstrumenten. Därefter kan det mycket väl omfatta fler produktlinjer.
Vilka är mina arbetsuppgifter?
- Du kommer att arbeta med installationer, service och underhåll samt felsökning av våra produkter.
- Arbetet är omväxlande, självständigt och flexibelt och berör den senaste teknologin inom medicinsk teknik.
- Tjänsten är förenad med resor då en stor del av arbetet görs hos våra kunder. Då vi har ett nära samarbete med Siemens i andra länder kan även resor utanför Sverige förekomma.
- I teamledarrollen arbetar du tillsammans med servicechefen för att stötta organisationen i det dagliga arbetet.
Poolia Malmö AB söker för Doro AB i Lund
Poolia is recruiting a proactive and flexible Marketing Coordinator to Doro's head office in Lund. The position is time-limited to 12 months due to a parental leave and you could start on May 2. Are you a young professional with a background from B2C marketing that is now ready for a new challenge? Do you want to work in a successful and expansive company? Are you interested in a developing position in marketing in an international environment? Please submit your application as soon as possible as we continuously make a selection for interviews.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Product communication and product launches
- Local adaption of marketing material
- Organize fairs
Tip Trailer Services Sweden AB, Helsingborg
TIP Trailer Services is looking for a committed Country Workshop Leader to support our growth in Sweden. You will be responsible for the day to day running of the activities on the workshops including service/maintenance, customer service, people, vendor and asset management as well as maximizing productivity and efficiency as required.
- Management of currently 3 workshops (soon to be more) with app. 45 employees in the workshop team, including ongoing support, training and development
- Maximize productivity, effectiveness, growth and profitability analyzing big data, preparing recommendations to action points and assist with execution of agreed initiatives
- Ensure compliance against all operational and maintenance policies and procedures within the workshops and equipment
Tip Trailer Services Sweden AB, Helsingborg
Ready to take on a challenge with a strong European Market Leader in the Transport Business?
TIP is presently facing a strong growth in the Nordics and is, therefore, looking for a highly motivated Customer Service Manager to support our growth in the region with the focus on how to drive improvements within customer satisfaction.
- Proactively communicates with customers and uses feedback to improve services and relationships
- Work together with the Sales team in settings terms for the cooperation with customers
- Agreeing the right reporting, contact and invoice structure with a customer in connection with service, MOT, etc.
We are currently looking for a Customer Support Engineer to join our team within the Simcenter Customer Support organization, focusing on Physical Testing. (Leuven-Belgium, Chatillon-France, Gotheborg-Sweden).
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- You will be the dedicated support engineer for specific accounts. In that context, you will support the users in deploying the Siemens products successfully by acting in a pro-acting way rather than a reactive way.
- You will team with the Sales Organization in helping them to identify new opportunities to expand the installed base and ensure the renewal of maintenance contracts.
- You will support the users as well remote as on-site.
Awapatent AB, Copenhagen, Gothenburg, Stockholm, Helsingborg, Jönköping, Malmö, Linköping, Uppsala, Växjö, Östersund
You will learn from some of the most respected experts in the intellectual property profession, providing you with the foundation of intellectual property and IP law, as well as business acumen and strategic management. In the first seven months of your employment you will follow our unique trainee programme, alternating between attending lessons and working in your local office.
After successfully completing the trainee programme, you will work in a full-time position as a patent attorney in your local office. Our clients are some of the most innovative companies, at the forefront of technology. As a patent attorney you will have an endless variation of assignments, writing patent applications, translating patent documentation, as well as serving clients as a strategic advisor.
Management Events, Stockholm
Would you like to develop in your B2B-sales career? With Management Events, you get to use consultative sales style and be in contact with ICT-solution provider companies. Join our successful team at the Stockholm office!
In brief, we bring together solution providers and top-level executives and guarantee 1-2-1 meetings between these target groups at our events. In this role, you will help the solution providers to reach their target groups and the right investors through our service concept.
LEGO System A/S, Solna
Get hands-on experience with Trade Marketing in a team covering the Nordic market. Take this opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment, while you prepare for your career.
In this student worker position, you join the Nordic Trade Marketing department that prepares and further develop marketing plans and e-commerce assets for the LEGO Group in the Nordic region. Here, you will work closely with the Trade Marketing team and get hands-on experience with a broad range of marketing disciplines, including in-store marketing, customer training, newsletters and e-commerce.
©2017 The LEGO Group
Verksamhetschef. Projektchef. Head of ASC (Advanced Service Center). Titeln på positionen kan vara flera, men syftet med rollen är solklar: Vi är redo att ta klivet in i framtidens digitala arbetssätt och vi söker efter dig som kan hjälpa oss att komma dit. Att anställa dig är alltså kapitel ett i denna förändringssaga vi har börjat skriva. Resten av boken ska du vara huvudförfattare till.
För att beskriva en komplex roll väldigt enkelt: Kundernas installationer av våra produkter och lösningar kräver en närvaro i form av service och underhåll, vilket resulterar i fler än 35 000 kundbesök per år. Idag åker i regel våra 340 tekniker ut till kunden vid anmälan eller när behovet uppstår, oavsett avstånd till kund och storlek på problem. Vi vill nu förändra, förenkla och digitalisera sättet vi arbetar på för att kunna uppnå en ännu högre servicenivå till våra kunder samt ett effektivare arbetssätt för våra medarbetare.
Your HR competencies can contribute to great scientific developments! CERN is a unique organisation with ambitious research goals and has high expectations of its HR department. HR quality support is essential for carrying out scientific work. If you are looking for a diverse HR generalist role in a multicultural environment, this challenge is for you. CERN, take part!
As an HR adviser (HRA), you will be involved in HR issues relating to the department(s) to which you are assigned. You will:
- Advise and support supervisors in their HR and people activities.
- Deal with concerns related to members of personnel's day to day work.
- Operationalize HR strategy.
Jobindex A/S is recruiting on behalf of Scantago in Roskilde, Denmark
In the role of Sales Engineer, you will combine your strong technical background with customer-focused consultancy and sales. Your main responsibility will be to grow our Scandinavian customer base. Doing so, you build relationships with partners and customers within Denmark, Sweden and Norway.
Through technical consultancy, you ensure sales with existing as well as new customers. Part of your time will also be spent at conferences, industrial fairs and trade shows, where interact with and meet new potential customers. In addition, you will:
- develop sales strategies in collaboration with our supplier in both the US and the UK
- identify key decision-makers and initiate contact
- visit potential customers to encourage and maintain our rapid growth trajectory sales
Within Siemens Power & Gas, we have a group, partly situated in Finspång, Sweden, which is responsible for the development of common technical tools.
- You will help us to further develop the MI part of 2ndFlow further in the project described below
For prediction of clearances in gas turbines, not only the correct modelling of thermal boundary conditions as temperatures and heat transfer coefficients is crucial, but also the accurate representation of the part’s individual fixation and degree of freedom.
Basic structural boundary conditions as point tying, which forces a slave node to move in the same way as the master node without hindering rotational movement, and sliding joints which allow two parts to slide on each other surfaces as well as fixed/open joints, are the most often applied boundary conditions within a whole engine model for clearance calculation.
Aim Hire Jobs recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
Our Client, one of the world's foremost IT Consultants, is looking to recruit a Contract Sharepoint Developer to join their client in Stockholm.
The consultant shall be requested to perform various tasks related to the projects, products, applications and services developed in the Document Management group. The tasks will include:
- Implement and maintain new and existing systems developed by the group;
- Maintain the code base and fix bugs as reported in Team Foundation Server;
- Provide third-level support to the ICT Infrastructure section;
The Regional Sales Manager will have the primary responsibility for the development and performance of all sales activities in the Swedish markets so as to achieve the targeted growth in line with the company’s vision and values.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Managing automation and electrical service sales and service projects within power plant business
- Developing service concepts, working processes, methods and tools
- Lead entire sales process from business development to closing
- Frequently visit customers and business partners to cultivate relationships in order to maintain existing customers and to expand the customer basis
- Resolute tracking and monitoring of market developments, identification of project opportunities and maintaining project data base and ensure the accuracy of CRM - within Salesforce.com
Work closely with Service Owners and other functions to ensure new contracts and renewals are completed in a timely manner following agreed protocols, at the best possible terms for Sony.
Key Responsibilities & Scope for Decision Making
- Negotiating new contracts/renewals with support from Service Owner, Security and Legal as necessary
- Work with Service Owner and Security on new contract requirements (with new vendors)
- Challenge Service Owner to reduce usage and cost where possible
- Liaising with GIS-HQ/Singapore & SEU/CPE (Sony Europe/Corporate Procurement Europe) regarding contract approvals
- Request quotes from vendors
Strongfield Aviation is recruiting on behalf of client in Gothenburg and Linköping
Our Client located in Sweden is seeking a number of software developers for advanced vision safety products within the automotive sector. They require both embedded and application developers, including the development of real-time embedded software (C) as well as application and test tool development (C++ and Python)
The roles will cover initial software design, implementation, test development and documentation working within multi-disciplined teams creating new and novel solutions.
You will be experienced in embedded or applications software development, ideally within the automotive sector, with solid knowledge of C and C++ with the ability to plan, organize and prioritize your own workloads, whilst working in a team environment.
GodEl söker en grafisk designer som kan hjälpa oss att ”make it happen”.
Our awesome designer will be on parental leave for a whole year from March on. We need someone to pick up the baton during that time and keep pushing our brand forward.
You’ll be joining in a crucial period of our quest towards a schysst elmarknad, where our growth and brand presence ambitions are more focused than ever.
- Du är en äkta explorer som gillar att utmana dig själv och utforska nya perspektiv
- Du får 1 års vikariat på ett företag vars enda syfte är att göra världen till en bättre plats
- Cool with Swenglish (which you probably are, given that you’ve read this far! Speaking fluent Swedish is not a requirement, by the way, but it’s important that you understand it very well).
Nordic Choice Commercial Services AB, Stockholm
Would you like to work in the most creative and ever-expanding hotel chain in Northern Europe? Are you someone who enjoys a challenge and strive for uniqueness? Nordic Choice Hotels have been pushing innovation in the hotel industry for years. We believe that great talent can come from anywhere. We are never average – are you?
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ability to develop, maintain, and effectively communicate project schedules, and keep track of progress
- Organize the project and set up a resource plan in consultation with resource managers