1 343 hittade annonser
Are you a skilled Software Engineer (C++) who is passionate about designing, developing and deploying advanced software systems required for the control of high-energy particle accelerators? CERN, take part!
- Taking responsibility for the analysis, design, implementation, documentation, validation and release of individual components according to stakeholders’ needs and schedules, reporting regularly on progress to supervisors, user meetings and group-wide committees.
- Maintaining and upgrading existing software, in close collaboration with end-users.
Valcon A/S, Stockholm
Are you driven by working independently and maintaining an overview at all times? Do you thrive on being responsible for a number of different HR projects that will vary from small and important practical tasks to operational and strategic tasks?
Your work during the day will vary a lot and will be a combination of HR support and development tasks, but your primary focus will be on the recruitment process. You will refer to Valcon’s HR Director.
Your tasks will include:
- Responsibility for all HR operational tasks as well as development and optimisation of existing HR tasks
- Responsibility for recruitment and search & selection in different business areas, coordination with managers, invitation of candidates, first interviews with candidates, personnel test of candidates, etc.
You will define and lead the Additive Manufacturing sales initiative activities, execute industry-focused, consultative and value-added business development activities through collaborative business relationships with sales, EMEA business partners, machine tool OEM’s and end customers.
The Additive Manufacturing Portfolio Development key responsibilities:
- Plan, orchestrate and execute the Go-to-Market activities of Siemens PL Additive Manufacturing suite in EMEA
- Provide mentoring and coaching to the EMEA country teams and partners, sales, presales and business development
- Assess and develop partnerships with 3rd party EMEA OEM’s, develop best practices and reusable templates
As part of a Zone PreSales Management team, you will manage a small to a medium sized team of PreSales technical and/or business development resources to deliver high quality, value-driven solutions and presentations to support sales of the company’s software and meet the goals of the business.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Where required, contribute to the zone debate on the PreSales approach and capability for the future, and the definition of the strategic zone agenda for the evolution of the PreSales business for Siemens PLM products.
- Establish efficient team structure within the PreSales team and effectively delegate responsibility within the team to achieve high-quality PreSales delivery in line with company objectives.
Whiteaway A/S, Jordbro
Er du vår nye kundekonsulent? Vi trenger deg som er interessert av en deltidsjobb, hvor du skal hjelpe og gi råd til WhiteAway Groups norske kunder via telefon, chat og mail.
Vi søker en person som er imøtekommende og serviceinnstilt. Du må kunne jobbe selvstendig, og i stor grad trives med kundekontakt. Som vår nye kundekonsulent skal du vare i stand til å sette deg inn i våre kunders individuelle saker, samt väre løsningsorientert og finne gode løsninger som skaper gode kunderelasjoner.
- Du besvarer telefoner, chat og mail fra våre kunder.
- Håndtere kunder som henvender seg til vår kundeservice, veilede og finne løsninger.
- Salg av produkter, produktrådgivning, veiledning ang. levering av produkt.
Management Events, Stockholm
We are now looking for Office Assistant that will be based in our Stockholm office.
Your main tasks are
- External customer service: giving the best service to our visitors at the office and taking care of the switchboard and general emails on time and with great service quality
- Internal customer service and assisting our personnel in office related and administrative tasks
What will we offer for You?
- Continuous learning and a chance to grow professionally in the international and professional working environment.
- Responsibility from day one
Alstom Transport AB, Helsingborg
The future of transportation is already here. Alstom, with recorded sales of 7.3 billion in the 2016/17 fiscal year, is the world leader in integrated transport systems and continues to push the boundaries of innovation & digital solutions for transportation systems and e-mobility.
As a Project Controller, you will manage the controlling and financial reporting of projects according to the company's internal control rules. Your main tasks will be a follow-up, forecasting, analysis and management of the projects as well as manage the risks and opportunities in the projects.
In this role you are part of the project management team and together with the project team responsible for ensuring that the controlling, accounting and reporting in the projects are in line with the organization's guidelines. You shall also ensure that all financial processes and internal guidelines are implemented in the projects.
Alstom Transport AB, Göteborg eller Helsingborg
As a Project Controller, you will manage the controlling and financial reporting of projects according to the company's internal control rules. Your main tasks will be follow-up, forecasting, analysis and management of the projects as well as manage the risks and opportunities in the projects.
You will together with the Project Manager organize the project reviews and prepare the monthly follow-ups and presentations. You will also analyze the execution performance and propose action plans to improve contract margin and cash profile as well as corrective action plans to mitigate identified risks.
Alstom is committed to creating a diverse & international working environment, that reflects the future of our industry, our clients and end-users. As an employee, you will have a unique opportunity to continue to build your career and directly contribute to the expanding growth of the global transport industry
Harvey Nash AB is recruiting on behalf of Euro Diagnostica in Arlöv
Do you want to be a part of an exciting organizational journey with the impact to create and develop an HR function within the life science industry? Euro Diagnostica are now looking for an HR Manager to join their organization.
Euro Diagnostica started the journey to build a HR department over a year ago. During this period an interim HR manager has laid the foundation and we are now looking for her successor to continue building and developing the HR function.
The HR Manager will also be responsible for areas such as:
- Support and counselling managers and team leaders
- Recruitment and staffing
- Employee onboarding and retention
Part-time, Independent Contractor, Work from Home Job
We are currently seeking dynamic and creative people who have a strong interest in social media, specifically those who are an active daily user of their Gmail account. We also require suitable candidates to own & use a smartphone – Android or iPhone – and have a familiarity with other forms of social media and Google products. You should also be flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. Hours for this role are a minimum of 10 up to 20 hours per week depending on task availability. We are currently seeking people who have a specific smartphone device (Android 4.1 or higher or iPhone 4S or higher) to complete tasks.
Management Events, Stockholm
Is your passion to boost sales processes and marketing actions for B2B service- and solution providers by enabling them to reach the right prospects at the right time?
As a B2B Account Manager, you have ownership of the complete sales process from A to Z - from prospecting to closing the deals - both new business and growing your named accounts.
Our commitment to your development and success?
- At the beginning of your employment we offer you a 4-week onboarding to learn all about our products, sales process and customers. This will equip you for a successful start of your career with us! You will practice all necessary skills before going to action.
- After your onboarding the ME Sales Academy continues to build your professional competencies from multiple angles; international sales, account management, resilience, EQ - and many more.
Are you a software developer with a feeling for hardware? Do you want to participate in the control of the high-power RF acceleration systems of the CERN accelerators and of the associated feedback systems, being developed, using the latest digital technology? CERN, take part!
As a Controls Software Developer in the Servos & Controls Interface Section, you will be working at the interface between hardware developers and the controls and operations teams. You will more specifically:
- Develop, test and implement:
- Real-time control software for digital beam control and feedback systems being developed for new projects across the CERN accelerator complex, in C++ using the CERN Front End Software Architecture (FESA) framework, running on VME, MicroTCA and industrial PC systems under Linux;
Siteimprove A/S, Stockholm
Are you an experienced sales professional, a true hunter, and would you like the opportunity to become part of an exciting and fast-growing software company with great international success? If you can say yes to that, and you are a high achiever, energetic and you love to connect with people, then you could very well be the perfect fit for this role!
We offer amazing perks!
- Great and Inspiring Company Culture. We are passionate, innovative and people-centric. Consistently named as a great place to work across the globe.
- Events and Travel. We regularly throw meetups and social events, often in Copenhagen. With a global presence also comes opportunities to travel to our various offices.
- Corporate Social Responsibility. We do various activities to be a good corporate citizen, and we are very proud to be a socially responsible company, internally and externally. Learn more about our CSR efforts here.
Siteimprove A/S, Stockholm
Are you passionate about Digital Marketing and does supporting a fast-growing SaaS company in attracting new customers and partners, and onboarding and training existing customers sound exciting to you? Then you do not want to miss this opportunity!
We are looking for a Swedish-speaking Solution Expert to help deliver excellent sales support, marketing support and customer service.
- Participate in high-value Sales and Customer interactions as ‘the expert’ where SEO and Analytics is a strong focus.
- Create and deliver SEO- and Analytics-focused webinars, blog posts, speeches, and other marketing content for both internal and external audiences.
- Lead and create regularly scheduled workshops and trainings for internal sales and marketing teams.
Albatros Travel A/S, Copenhagen
Are you passionate and experienced in developing trips to various destinations, and dreaming of working in a position where you can combine your commercial background, product management knowledge, leadership skills and innovative approach to develop and execute unique round trips for our Nordic countries? Then you could be our new colleague.
- You will be responsible for our product and flight team.
- You will work in cooperation with our Sales Director and Country Managers to develop product strategies.
- You will be leading, developing and optimizing the strategy for our products for bus trips and individual trips with our directors.
You are offered an opportunity to join our great international team in Copenhagen. Albatros Travel is an international travel agency characterized by an informal-hierarchy organization, where a good idea is often a few steps away from being implemented.
Accelerate your career by joining the Engineering Department at CERN. Contribute your expertise by coordinating activities in designated areas of the world's largest particle accelerator complex and its experimental facilities. CERN, take part!
As Systems Engineer, you will:
- Participate in projects from their definition to design, construction, integration and installation of complex mechanical, electro-mechanical or mechatronics system (Experimental Area Consolidation and High Luminosity LHC).
- Prepare engineering specifications and conceptual designs ensuring they satisfy the physics needs and requirements of the project, through communicating with and understanding input from physicists and other engineers.
Are you interested in developing and delivering an innovative and adaptive customer experience in the fast-growing, cutting-edge field of cloud technology and telephony? We are looking for enthusiastic candidates to join our team and contribute to our customer’s success.
Our team runs a cloud-based Contact Center system and provides communication channels for 80,000 customers worldwide.
What can I expect in this position?
- Balancing priorities and flexibility are critical to success.
- Exciting projects in a global environment offer the opportunity for creativity and new ideas.
- Both independent and integrated teamwork activities for the expansion and maintenance of our Unified Communications and Contact Center solutions.
Abbott Sweden, Stockholm
The Technical Support Specialist is responsible for providing technical support to our customers. After an extensive period of training, you will become a full member of the service team. You will execute this by handling incoming requests from Abbott field persons, medical providers and patients. You operate in a service team, where teamwork is important.
- Provides technical or clinical information to customers in response to inquiries/report from the field.
- Performs product evaluations and testing based on reports from the field.
- Provides clinical and technical support services.
Abbott provides a varied and challenging position in a dynamic and pleasant working environment. In our organization, you can count on excellent benefits, a positive working atmosphere, extensive training opportunities and good career perspective.
Discover more about who we are, how we're organized, what we do and what we believe in.
Akzo Nobel, Nederländerna
We are working with a leading Tech and Digital firm to hire a Talent Acquistion Lead who is happy to work in Stockholm on a 6 month contract.The role could either be based full time in Stockholm or...
Confidential, Stockholms län
Job number406894Date postedMar 23, 2018Travel25 50. Job categoryCustomer SuccessRole typeIndividual ContributorEmployment typeFull TimeThis role will own the Advanced Analytics and...
Microsoft, Stockholms län
Front End Software EngineerOslo, StockholmSchibsted Publishing. Editorial SolutionsFull timeSchibsted Media combines a long and proud publishing tradition stretching back to the 19...
Schibsted, Stockholms län