351 hittade annonser
Part-time, Independent Contractor, Work from Home Job
We are currently seeking dynamic and creative people who have a strong interest in social media, specifically those who are an active daily user of their Gmail account. We also require suitable candidates to own & use a smartphone – Android or iPhone – and have a familiarity with other forms of social media and Google products. You should also be flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. Hours for this role are a minimum of 10 up to 20 hours per week depending on task availability. We are currently seeking people who have a specific smartphone device (Android 4.1 or higher or iPhone 4S or higher) to complete tasks.
This means that you ensure the profitability of the region and its offices and support managers and relevant staff. You are also responsible for financial matters for the region in question and will be the regional manager's right hand and principal business support. The person will be part of the local Management Team.
- You´re involved in the daily sales and execution of projects and services in the region by supporting from an economic perspective.
- Verification of operations regarding proper cost assessment and profit recognition, as well as economic compliance in the region.
- Follow-up of marginal changes, overheads, productivity and time tracking follow-up and budget/forecasts.
Are you an ambitious and customer-centric individual who’d be interested in an exciting new venture rolling-out in Scandinavia?
You’d be completely responsible for your very own customer portfolio, helping established customers to complete our online process with simplicity and ease, whilst embodying our brand values.
All we ask is that you are passionate, eager to learn and really looking to develop a career outside of customer services – but you’ll be happy to start there in order to get to know our customer base, product offering and business as a whole!
Management Events, Amsterdam, Helsinki, Stockholm or Berlin
Looking for an opportunity to start your professional career in an international and fast-growing company? This can be the perfect opportunity for you - we are starting a new International Sales Management Trainee Program in August 2018 in Helsinki, Stockholm, Berlin and Amsterdam. Both local and international aspects of work are included in this program.
Our commitment to your development and success?
- In the beginning of your employment a thorough 4-week onboarding to learn our products, processes and customers. This will equip to a successful start of your career with us!
- Competitive salary with bonus structure tailored to each step on your career, and benefits such as additional leave, regular training, team reward trips, dinners, team activities and events.
Do you have a background in research, an experience managing scientific information and a passion for building tools for scientists? Then join us at CERN to be one of the driving forces of the INSPIRE high-energy physics digital library [http://inspirehep.net] and make science go faster.
As an INSPIRE Content and Community Manager you will:
- Orchestrate the curation of INSPIRE content (scientific works, their connections, their attribution, as well as author profiles, conference indexes and job vacancies in the field) in partnership with other research institutions participating in INSPIRE and also coordinating the work of additional external parties;
- Liaise with the INSPIRE user community, and observe the overall market for scientific information services, to understand and assess evolving needs and trends, translate them into concrete service requirements and opportunities for new and augmented features;
European Patent Office (EPO), Munich and The Hague
Are you an engineer or a scientist interested in joining an international team of highly qualified staff? Do you want to see the latest inventions?
Then this professional opportunity is the right one for you!
We are currently seeking engineers and scientists in various technical fields to work as European Patent Examiners in Munich and The Hague.
What we offer
- the opportunity to acquaint yourself with the latest inventions and to enable innovation
- intellectual challenges and empowerment through professional development
- the chance to work with inspiring people from various different cultures
Valcon A/S, Stockholm
Are you driven by working independently and maintaining an overview at all times? Do you thrive on being responsible for a number of different HR projects that will vary from small and important practical tasks to operational and strategic tasks?
Your work during the day will vary a lot and will be a combination of HR support and development tasks, but your primary focus will be on the recruitment process. You will refer to Valcon’s HR Director.
Your tasks will include:
- Responsibility for all HR operational tasks as well as development and optimisation of existing HR tasks
- Responsibility for recruitment and search & selection in different business areas, coordination with managers, invitation of candidates, first interviews with candidates, personnel test of candidates, etc.
Do you have experience from working with Cellulose Conversion?
Do you want to be a key player in building a world-class interior brand?
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions.
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions.
Global Sales Support Manager, Automation and Information...
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential.
As a SimCorp Dimension specialist and in the role as a software engineer, you will be part of the cross functional team (CFT)...
Forget what you already know about us.
Are you a true entrepreneur ready for a new challenge, where you will make a big difference?