Din sökning matchar 1 kategori. Klicka på en kategori för att inkludera den i sökningen:
273 hittade annonser
Betting Appointments recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
My client is a Swedish game studio developing innovative video slots for real money online gambling and frees to play social markets!
The role includes functional testing, integration test, test coordination, and system test. You will mostly work with test creation, execution and test coordination of the slot games on desktop as well as on mobile devices.
You will help in leading and coordinating test planning and execution, exploring automation possibilities and develop, implement and manage QA processes.
As a Software Engineer in the SMM Group, you will follow-up all the development phases of the software to monitor and control Beam Intercepting Devices (BIDs) in the CERN accelerators, or data acquisition software for specific instrumentation or physics detectors. You will take responsibility for all the software control layers ranging from data acquisition, to middleware and front-end development for Graphical User Interfaces and dynamic web interfaces.
In particular, you will:
- Discuss with engineers and physicists in charge of the operation of the equipment to define functional specifications (users requirements) and translate them into detailed technical specifications (software requirements) and appropriate software solutions;
- Develop and maintain custom web sites, web applications and related databases;
- Develop high performance back-end software for data handling and parsing;
Cyberteam is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
One of my biggest clients based in Stockholm is currently looking for a SAP FICO Application Expert with strong experience in SAP SD to join them in April for an initial 12 months contract.
- Independently manage tasks within your area of expertise; receive a business requirement, discuss and evaluate the requirement, document detailed design and confirm this with all stakeholders, perform unit testing, support end-to-end testing and make the handover to the team.
- Requirements can be business-based or driven by IT-needs and span over a large range
- Provide SAP expertise and conduct fit/gap analyses to enable implementation of the template solution
IT Optimiser is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
- Test team lead
- Communication and coordination with Application Maintenance (AM), Application Development (AD) and design team
- Requirement coordination with AD and AM team
- SAP Solution Manager experience
- MS Access or related database experience
- MS Excel and macro designing experience
We are currently looking for a Customer Support Engineer to join our team within the Simcenter Customer Support organization, focusing on Physical Testing. (Leuven-Belgium, Chatillon-France, Gotheborg-Sweden).
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- You will be the dedicated support engineer for specific accounts. In that context, you will support the users in deploying the Siemens products successfully by acting in a pro-acting way rather than a reactive way.
- You will team with the Sales Organization in helping them to identify new opportunities to expand the installed base and ensure the renewal of maintenance contracts.
- You will support the users as well remote as on-site.
MAN Diesel & Turbo, Copenhagen
We are looking for specialists to boost our efforts in optimising our large marine engines. Would you like to join us and play a role in improving ship transportation to meet future requirements for energy efficiency, emissions, and fuel flexibility?
- Lead engine test campaigns on engine prototypes, new combustion concepts, etc., including planning, execution, and reporting.
- Development of procedures and methodologies for optimising the amount of information gained from engine testing.
- Use and adaptation of commercial and in-house engine process modelling tools to support engine testing and special engine layout tasks.
Jobindex A/S is recruiting on behalf of Scantago in Roskilde, Denmark
In the role of Sales Engineer, you will combine your strong technical background with customer-focused consultancy and sales. Your main responsibility will be to grow our Scandinavian customer base. Doing so, you build relationships with partners and customers within Denmark, Sweden and Norway.
Through technical consultancy, you ensure sales with existing as well as new customers. Part of your time will also be spent at conferences, industrial fairs and trade shows, where interact with and meet new potential customers. In addition, you will:
- develop sales strategies in collaboration with our supplier in both the US and the UK
- identify key decision-makers and initiate contact
- visit potential customers to encourage and maintain our rapid growth trajectory sales
Aim Hire Jobs recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
Our Client, one of the world's foremost IT Consultants, is looking to recruit a Contract Sharepoint Developer to join their client in Stockholm.
The consultant shall be requested to perform various tasks related to the projects, products, applications and services developed in the Document Management group. The tasks will include:
- Implement and maintain new and existing systems developed by the group;
- Maintain the code base and fix bugs as reported in Team Foundation Server;
- Provide third-level support to the ICT Infrastructure section;
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions.