24 hittade annonser
Amazon Web Services Sweden AB, Stockholm
Would you like to accelerate cloud computing adoption at the Enterprise level?
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing awareness and adoption of Amazon Web Services (AWS) by engaging with worldwide public sector organizations who are reinventing their IT strategy with AWS cloud computing?
As a Bid and Proposal Manager for the Worldwide Public Sector team at AWS, you lead our effort to deliver game-changing solutions to customers in the Nordics. You have the exciting opportunity to create strategies to build mindshare and broad use of Amazon’s utility computing web services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon SimpleDB, Amazon RDS, etc). Y
Alstom Transport AB, Sundbyberg
To the company in Sweden, we are now recruiting a Site Controller. The Site Controller is responsible for the financial reporting of the Swedish ALSTOM sites and depots and is a key player of the Swedish Management Team with direct report to the Nordic Finance Director and dotted line to the Sweden Managing Director.
As the Site Controller you will:
- Bring to the Site and Country Management a regular true and fair view of Sites activity (monthly/yearly closing, budgets and forecasts, project execution), ensuring compliance with local accounting & tax regulations (statutory), Group accounting standards and Internal Control rules & principles.
- Support the Site Managing Director, Head of departments and Tender & Project Management for financial matters and performance monitoring of the site.
- Support, implement and monitor the Product Lines objectives as well as the Country objectives in the sites.
The Junior Tender and Contract Specialist is responsible for developing and coordinating internal and external processes, expectations and behaviours to drive the pre-tender process and tenders from customers - including third-party management and administrative tasks to support the sales process.
- Develop and coordinate internal and external processes, expectations and behaviours to drive the pre-tender process and tenders from customers.
- Ensure the seamless and effective transition from tenders to contracts.
- Be the point of contact for customers for communication and clarification during the tender phase.
Abbott provides a varied and challenging position in a dynamic and pleasant working environment. In our organization, you can count on excellent benefits, a positive working atmosphere, extensive training opportunities and good career perspective.
We are looking for a strategically experienced Nordic Product Manager to join our team at BD, a global leader in Medical Technology.
The Nordic Product Manager will be responsible for the strategic imperative Everyday Essentials, including BD’s range of needles, syringes and IV-sets, which positively impacts the care of millions of patients in different healthcare settings every year. The responsibility includes driving the marketing strategy and product management in the Nordics, maintaining and establishing key customer relations and working with sales teams in all countries to ensure we reach our business objectives.
You will also manage and communicate new product introductions and be the point of reference for product knowledge at a Nordic level. You will own specified steps of the tender management process and work in a close cooperation with the Nordic Marketing Manager.
In this exciting and key position as Customer Service Representative, you will be primarily responsible for the order management of our direct customers: hospitals and clinics. You will work closely with the Sales Team, Quality and Supply Chain to optimize the relationship with customers, to make sure patients will have their treatment on time.
In this role your primary objectives are:
- Provide internal and external customers with best possible service in terms of order processing, pricing and billing inquiries, service requests and customer complaints.
- Compliant with internal processes and procedures and with the applicable legislation.
- Manage all daily activities in customer service independently.
Produktionschef/Arbetsledare Skanska Direkt -Karlskrona "Vill du ha roligt och bidra till vår verksamhet i Karlskrona?
Skanska Sverige, Karlskrona
Bombardier is the world's leading manufacturer of both planes and trains.
GC is one of the world’s largest suppliers of dental products and has its head office in Tokyo.
På Regionfastigheter skapar vi rum för utveckling.
Region Skåne , Regionfastigheter, Lund
Har du erfarenhet av att arbeta med inköps- och upphandlingsarbete inom offentlig verksamhet och vill vara med på Kammarkollegiets...
Kammarkollegiet, Stockholms län
We think you have been working as waiting staff minimum 5 years with a smiling face and love to give service.
Luna Café Tapasrestaurang & Vingård