613 jobb matchar din sökning
The value of data in the enterprise is rapidly increasing, but access to that data remains in the hands of highly skilled analysts and IT professionals. Thoughtspot is building a truly revolutionary next generation data analysis solution, bringing new technologies and ideas to a traditional, business critical enterprise problem. Our team consists of a really smart and accomplished group of people from some of the most innovative technology companies.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Systems Engineer/Sales Consultant to help lead our technical sales efforts in the Nordics market. This position will be based in Greater Stockholm area. The right candidate for this position will have a demonstrated history of success in selling technical solutions to the commercial market, preferably in the Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, or Analytics space.
Publicerad 29 juni
As INSPIRE full-stack software engineer in the Open Access section you will:
- Manage project-wide requirements in collaboration with the product manager, articulating technical solutions, and setting priorities also in partnership with other senior team members.
- Oversee system design and architecture changes for new and existing service features.
Publicerad 26 juni
Thomson Reuters, Stockholm
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Reuters is looking for an experienced and news-hungry journalist to break news and deliver insightful stories about Sweden’s industrial and tech sectors.
The beat includes established global heavyweights such as Volvo and Electrolux as well as the emerging technologies and firms that are reshaping the industrial landscape in areas such as the so-called Internet of Things, smart factories and self-driving cars.
Publicerad 26 juni
Infinera is seeking a Software Engineer within Java to become a part of our software team.
We build intelligence into Infinera’s fiber optic networks with innovative and smart solutions for network management. We create the software that enables Infinera’s customers to build and control complex and increasingly large transmission networks. Advanced features such as automatic resource provisioning and deployment of network services pose ever evolving challenges for us as the technology in the transmission networks evolve.
Your Key Responsibilities Would Include:
- Participate in day to day software development in one of our agile teams.
- Take part in the entire development process from exploring requirements to delivery.
- Strive to share your knowledge and experience with others.
Publicerad 23 juni
Vald. Birn A/S molds, processes, finishes and assembles high-quality items to the automotive industry among others. As a Resident Engineer, you will have a leading position as a technical design and method engineer at our customers, referring to the PTA manager in Holstebro, Denmark.
Your workplace will be placed as central as possible in regards to the customers in Sweden. With the Group's increased global growth strategy, we aim to support the customer with the design and specification of cast iron products from the development phase, minimizing costs and making lead time for implementation as short as possible.
- Advise design of molded, machined and surface treated items
- Participate in the development process of new topics with customers in collaboration with Vald. Birn's other PTA employees and sales department.
- Simulate casting process for optimal design in MAGMAsoft
Publicerad 22 juni
Are you interested in concluding partnerships on medical technologies to maximize the impact of CERN technologies and expertise on society? CERN, take part!
As Knowledge Transfer Officer for Medical Technologies in the Medical Applications Section, you will:
- Identify transferable technologies and knowledge within the organisation by evaluating transfer potential to the MedTech fields and market value.
- Take responsibility for the dissemination of a number of CERN technologies to the MedTech fields by:
- Proposing the most appropriate dissemination strategy, including financial valuation;
Publicerad 20 juni
Electronics Engineering at its best in a challenging, unusual context? Are you interested in working for the biggest accelerator complex in the world, taking responsibility for design, development and support of hardware in the control systems? If so, join the Hardware and Timing Section of CERN's Controls Group at CERN. Take part!
As Design Engineer (Analogue electronics), you will:
- Take responsibility for the design, evolution and support of hardware designs in various key components of the accelerator control system.
- Take a leading role in all activities related to analogue signal acquisition and low-noise clock distribution, including collaborations with other groups, institutes and commercial companies.
Publicerad 20 juni
Bluebeam AB, Kista
As a member of our growing European headquarters, you will play an important role in the global expansion of Bluebeam.
Your mission will be to evangelize Bluebeams innovative, industry-changing technology that makes a meaningful impact in the lives of our customers every single day. Having spent several years within the Architecture, Engineering, or Construction industry yourself, youll be an invaluable resource to both Bluebeam as well as the industry as a whole.
While each day will be different, you might find yourself:
- At an industry tradeshow telling construction professionals how much easier snagging would be if they used Bluebeams flagship product, Revu.
- On the phone working through the details of 3D PDF creation from Revit.
- Demonstrating the latest features in Revu at a community industry event.
Publicerad 19 juni
Aasa Kredit Svenska AB, Stockholm
Aasa Kredit Svenska AB is looking for a customer service specialist to handle the loan applications and customer communication for the Swedish market.
Customer Service Specialist will be working under supervision of the Country Manager and the extent of tasks and responsibilities can vary based on your proven abilities.
- Processing loan applications in the CRM system
- Telephone and email communication with customers (contacting only existing customers for their assistance – no sale oriented contacts)
- Negotiate and resolve any customer related issues and problems that might arise
Publicerad 15 juni
GE Healthcare Sverige AB, Uppsala, Norrköping
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
- Define and improve Sourcing strategies at business or plant level.
- May also include management of regional & business teams.
- Develops new solutions under guidance and/or in a team setting or based upon precedents in the organizations.
- Balance both tactical execution with strategic initiatives necessary to drive cost reduction projects.
Publicerad 15 juni
Operating the most complex technology in the world, like the LHC, is a team effort at CERN, and the Superconducting Radio-Frequency Section is looking for a new Clean Room Specialist to come join the effort. Building up your knowledge of clean rooms, working with the highest technology available and becoming part of an international team are what you can look forward to while constructing and testing high performance superconducting radio-frequency equipment. CERN, take part!
As a Clean Room Specialist in the BE-RF-SRF Section, you will be member of a team working on superconducting RF equipment and the relevant infrastructures used for SRF technology.
Publicerad 12 juni
Teradata Danmark ApS, Stockholm
Teradata empowers companies to achieve high-impact business outcomes. Our focus on business solutions for analytics, coupled with our industry leading technology and architecture expertise, can unleash the potential of great companies.
The Area Marketing Lead is responsible for:
- The development and execution of the local Nordic Marketing plan and its alignment with sales objectives across the area, via the deployment of marketing, generation and PR campaigns. The overall objective is to drive business success in the area of data analytics.
- Working closely with the local Marketing Lead for Eastern Europe to ensure the local Eastern Europe marketing plan is aligned and executed against the overall NORDEE plan. Provision of additional marketing support to the local Marketing Lead during peak times.
Publicerad 9 juni
ISL recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
My clients are an established technology driven company with a team of 250+ developers and technical team in Stockholm.
They are looking for 2 Senior or lead Mobile Developers to come join their team on a permanent basis and work on a number of native mobile applications using iOS, Swift, Objective-C.
If you are a strong iOS Developer then this is a great opportunity to join one of the very best companies in Sweden and fast track your career to where you'd like to be in the technology sector.
If you have been using iOS, Objective-C, Swift and mobile technologies for many years in a commercial environment then you'll be a suitable candidate for this role as deep knowledge and experience of iOS development is extremely desirable.
Publicerad 8 juni
You will act as the team leader for the Price and Tender department, with 5 highly skilled Price and Tender specialists. One of your key responsibilities will be to monitor the workload and divide various tasks accordingly while also motivating and engaging the team in order to achieve the agreed goals and targets. When projects arise you will represent the team and in 75-80% of the time you will also act as a tender specialist in operational price, tender and contract tasks.
Areas of Responsibility
- Set up and improve processes and tools and work with existing ones
Monitor and improve the various processes and tools in cooperation with Customer Care leader Nordic in order to effectively:
- Implement best practices and standard process across Nordic
- Stream line and increase quality of tender responses
Publicerad 7 juni
BD, Gothenburg & Lund
The person in this role will be responsible for the sales of BD Immunocytometry and BD Pharmingen products by direct sales activities, with the aim to grow and develop the sales revenue in the territory. The focus for this person will be in selling cytometry instrumentation and associated reagents into the clinical, research and industrial markets (pharmaceutical and biotech).
Main role and responsibilities:
- Being responsible for the selling of the BD Immunocytometry and BD Pharmingen product ranges within the territory (Gothenburg & Lund area).
- Ensuring the growth targets for the BDB business are met on their territory within the BD IS and BD PMG product ranges through direct negotiation, sales activities in line with marketing strategies and tender response completion.
- Attending exhibitions, organising of on-site meetings/demonstrations and providing technical support.
Publicerad 2 juni