951 hittade annonser
brandiators aps, Stockholm
Do you have a passion for technology? Do you believe in what people can make possible? And do you love to empower others through training? We are searching for a Microsoft Master Trainer in the Nordics.
Areas of responsibility
- Developing training assets to the Field Team that will teach Retail Pros how to sell Microsoft products through in-depth training (1:1 and small group training sessions)
- Ensuring that the Field Team confidently can deliver impactful Microsoft product training and experiences to Retail Pros and consumer
- Initiating and deliver large-scale training events such as many classroom, marketing events, vendor/tradeshows and webinars
Do you want to be a part of developing the next generation of tailored AM alloys and bring them into real components?
- Be part in the front line of development of new advanced processes in additive manufacturing.
- Develop processes for tailored alloys for additive manufacturing.
- Develop material and inspection specifications for robust process control.
- Follow qualification of new alloys and components from idea through material property generation to fleet implementation – capabilities in simulation and testing of materials would be highly appreciated.
Are you a proactive, collaborative, multi-tasking and flexible Technician? Would you like to work in a technical environment with complex and large-scale installations? Join CERN and put your skills and expertise to the test on some of the world's largest and most complex cooling, air handling and industrial piping installations. CERN, take part!
As a Technician in the CV group, you will participate in installation projects as well as operation and maintenance activities for all aspects related to low voltage electrical equipment of the existing CV plants (e.g. power and control cubicles, motors, heaters, etc). You will be expected to follow these complex activities to completion reporting to a responsible engineer and interacting with various group services.
Cielo Talent Management, Lund
Cielo is delighted to announce that we are now hiring for an experienced recruitment professional to join us as we continue to build out our RPO solution for a leading semiconductor and software design company.
- End-to-end recruitment including:
- Briefings with hiring managers
- Talent attraction, sourcing, selection & assessment - CV screening and interviews
- Managing stakeholder relationships with line managers, HR and department heads
- Advising and challenging the business on best practice
This role is responsible for all technical aspects of the partner sales cycle. Has a clear understanding of the Siemens MindSphere platform, including the overall value proposition and the technology which underpins it. Can clearly articulate the MindSphere architecture and value proposition to a variety of audiences ranging from highly technical to strictly business-oriented especially in the OT environment.
- Enable MindSphere partners technically to ensure they are able to develop scalable solutions on MindSphere platform for their customers
- Conduct MindSphere technical workshops for and with partners for their customers
- Support partners with the design and execution of use cases identified by partners as part of go to market initiatives
Epson is introducing a brand-new role to our Swedish/Nordics Professional Display sales team. We are seeking an Account Manager - Professional Display, who will drive sales in the installation projection market, engage and grow share through pro AV channel partners: value added resellers, system integrators, AV consultants etc. and at end-user level in defined vertical markets.
Our Career path offers a competitive salary with an outstanding suite of benefits. Colleagues based in all Offices feel valued as part of our Global Community. We are going through an exciting period of growth and looking for people that have the spirit to seize new opportunities and drive growth.
The Materials and chemistry department is responsible for development and testing of new materials, evaluation of chemical analysis and support to sales, service and other departments. Within the department, we have a wide range of tasks such as mechanical testing, failure analysis and fuel evaluations. We are now looking to recruit two employees to join our team.
We can tailor your work responsibilities to fit your background within the material and/or chemical lab.
As part of the materials and Chemistry department you could work with:
- life time assessments
- take part in and manage failure and root cause analysis
- technical support during qualification of our suppliers
Rockwell Automation AB, Silkeborg, Albertslund or Lund
Rockwell Automation is looking for a Nordic Account Manager RCSI (Recognized System Integrators), who has a passion for creating unique solutions, which can make a difference for our RCSI partners. You will get the opportunity to work across industries in a job where you will be able to use your expertise in order to assist some of the most interesting partners and SI’s in the Nordics by developing their business through Rockwell’s market-leading solutions.
In your daily work, you will be responsible for developing new and continue to build a solid relationship with our existing RCSI partners. In cooperation with a strong team of technicians and product specialists, you participate in the entire process from idea development and negotiation to delivery as well as follow-up with the customer.
Are you an ambitious and customer-centric individual who’d be interested in an exciting new venture rolling-out in Scandinavia?
You’d be completely responsible for your very own customer portfolio, helping established customers to complete our online process with simplicity and ease, whilst embodying our brand values.
All we ask is that you are passionate, eager to learn and really looking to develop a career outside of customer services – but you’ll be happy to start there in order to get to know our customer base, product offering and business as a whole!
Management Events, Amsterdam, Helsinki, Stockholm or Berlin
Looking for an opportunity to start your professional career in an international and fast-growing company? This can be the perfect opportunity for you - we are starting a new International Sales Management Trainee Program in August 2018 in Helsinki, Stockholm, Berlin and Amsterdam. Both local and international aspects of work are included in this program.
Our commitment to your development and success?
- In the beginning of your employment a thorough 4-week onboarding to learn our products, processes and customers. This will equip to a successful start of your career with us!
- Competitive salary with bonus structure tailored to each step on your career, and benefits such as additional leave, regular training, team reward trips, dinners, team activities and events.
European Patent Office (EPO), Munich and The Hague
Are you an engineer or a scientist interested in joining an international team of highly qualified staff? Do you want to see the latest inventions?
Then this professional opportunity is the right one for you!
We are currently seeking engineers and scientists in various technical fields to work as European Patent Examiners in Munich and The Hague.
What we offer
- the opportunity to acquaint yourself with the latest inventions and to enable innovation
- intellectual challenges and empowerment through professional development
- the chance to work with inspiring people from various different cultures
IVA är en fristående arena för att påverka samhällsutvecklingen inom områden som utbildning, forskning, innovation, entreprenörskap...
Academic Work, Stockholms län
Affärsteamet på Innovatum stöttar framtidens startup-företag och entreprenörer/team de första stegen i utvecklingen mot stark tillväxt...
Göteborg, Trollhättan, Uddevalla, Vänersborg
Do you have experience from working with Cellulose Conversion?
Scania är en världsledande leverantör av transportlösningar.
Agro Chemicals Account Manager Specialty...
The Security organization is an ambitious, hardworking and friendly group working together on an important and complex mission; improving...