Din sökning matchar 1 kategori. Klicka på en kategori för att inkludera den i sökningen:
822 hittade annonser
Bambora Group AB, Halmstad
Our Specialist team is now looking for a brilliant Integration Specialist with a passion for IT and new technology. The team in Halmstad is a part of our highly regarded Customer Experience department!
Your main tasks will be:
- Support Partner Account Managers with technical expertise when building partnerships
- Support partners during the integration process of Electronic Cash Registers to our payment terminals
- Be the ECR integration partner’s main technical contact, during the integration process
Dagligen utvecklar vi på Siemens nya och innovativa lösningar och vi söker nu till Siemens division Digital Factory vår nästa Säljspecialist inom HVAC. Du kommer att jobba i ett team bestående av säljspecialister, applikationsingenjörer och produktchefer. Har du intresse för försäljning och vill jobba med det senaste inom tekniken i ett internationellt bolag så är det här rollen för dig.
- Du kommer att vara experten inom HVAC och du är den som har kunskap inom marknaden, håller sig uppdaterad inom tekniken, följer trenderna och vet vilka våra konkurrenter är.
- Du är med och utvecklar marknadsstrategier för optimering av produktportföljen.
Vi ser att du är förtroendeingivande, lyhörd och inte rädd för att ta på dig nya utmaningar. Rollen ger goda möjligheter till flexibelt arbetsätt där resor blir en del av din vardag, upp till 50%.
Aim Hire Jobs recruiting on behalf of a client in Stockholm
My client, a global IT consultancy, is looking to recruit an experienced Application Tester for a very long term contract role.
The consultant/s shall be requested to perform various tasks related to the projects, products, applications and services developed in the ICT Development section. The tasks will include:
- Perform regression testing, functional and non-functional testing (incl. performance and load testing) to identify defects in the systems developed and maintained by the section;
- Review specifications prior development start in regards to clarity;
- Create test cases based on the system documentation;
- Participate in the development team and work on development tasks;
- Provide reports about the tests conducted;
Are you interested in the design and production of the electronic modules for world's largest accelerator LHC and its detectors? Are you also interested to further improve the quality and reliability of the electronic boards and modules, and to study and optimize production processes? CERN, take part!
Joining the Technology Department, you will work in the MPE Group responsible for the centralized services for CERN's electronics community for the layout design, prototype board assembly, industrialization and production of electronic boards and modules.
You will take part in the design and procurement of custom-made electronics for the systems across the CERN accelerator complex and its detectors. The electronic boards are designed according to very high standards and must be proven to operate with the required high levels of reliability and availability.
We are currently building a Nordic Marketing team that will ensure the organisation's message is distributed across channels and to targeted audiences in order to meet sales objectives. This will mean seeking out new ways to deliver messages, such as mobile platforms, video and social media.
In this role you will focus on:
- Brand management, supporting the Sales channels in the Nordics to help create short- to medium term strategies and plans. This will also mean identifying key trends based on our consumer insights and priorities.
- CRM implementation in the entire Nordic sales force and the development of the database drive in order to make us more “data-driven” when it comes to decision making.
- Marketing automation and channel strategy to utilise “new” technology and trends to optimize marketing spend and results.
The main purpose and responsibilities of this position are to ensure that all VAT returns and associated statistical returns for the Siemens businesses in the Nordic region are filed and paid on time. Further to drive and implement a standardized VAT compliance process in the Nordic region, including reviews and audits. Drive, standardize and simplify structure in the area of tax technology and processes with regards to VAT as well as CIT and TP for Siemens in the Nordic region.
Examples of VAT key responsibilities
- Processes and Systems
- VAT Compliance and Controls
- Business Support
Your main responsibilities will be to drive and implement the standard Global VAT process structure in Siemens, to identify and mitigate potential VAT risks/liabilities in the Nordic region and evaluate the impact of future legislative changes to Siemens businesses in the Nordic region. Further, to provide VAT advice and to support both the Siemens tax organisation as a whole as well as the local Nordic Siemens businesses.
- Support the Nordic Head of Tax in respect of new acquisitions, reorganisations and historical challenges in the region.
- Identify and mitigate potential VAT risks and liabilities in the region.
- Provide on request expert technical advice to any Siemens business.
Tesla’s Assistant Service Managers are assistant leaders of our service teams. In this role, you will be responsible, along with the Service Manager, for delivering an impeccable service experience to each and every Tesla customer while preparing Tesla Service teams to meet the needs of our Model 3 customers and beyond.
Expectations and Responsibilities
- The Assistant Service Manager will report to and work closely with the Service Manager to uphold and improve all aspect of the service center.
- Our Assistant Service Managers must deliver excellent results and achieve goals quarter after quarter, month after month, on all aspects of customers, people, operations, and financials.
- Customer focused: Our customers are changing the world, and it is your responsibility to exceed their expectations of what a service experience should be.
Amazon Web Services Sweden AB, Stockholm
Would you like to influence cloud computing adoption in the Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, and Finnish Public Sector (Government, Education and Non-Profit verticals)?
As the Business Development Pursuit/Capture Manager for Amazon Web Services (AWS) focusing on the Public Sector technology markets in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, and Finland, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind-share and broad use of Amazon’s utility computing web services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon RDS and other AWS offerings) across the Nordics.
Amazon Web Services Sweden AB, Stockholm
Do you have broad and deep experience in both the business and technical aspects of cloud computing and related IT technologies?
Do you have rich experience understanding and influencing technology choices and implementations with public sector customers (governments, educational institutions, non-profit entities, and non-governmental organizations)?
As a Business Development Manager within AWS, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mindshare and broad use of Amazon’s cloud computing platform within Government, Healthcare and Education in the Nordics region.
Amazon Web Services Sweden AB, Stockholm
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by developing an account in the Nordics Public Sector? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider?
As a Public Sector Account Manager you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology and increase adoption and market segment presence of AWS in the Public Sector accounts.
Bramwith Consulting is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm or Copenhagen
A global leader in the professional services industry has a new opening for an EMEA Procurement Manager to be responsible for all 3rd party information services and market data sourcing for the Nordics and European markets but also supporting on key global projects.
As the EMEA Procurement Manager for Information Services & Market Data you will:-
- Directly lead negotiations with suppliers to ensure best price and value for all external market data including all contract drafting and management with the support of Legal
- Ensure the business is hitting its tough savings targets and KPIs
You will be joining a fast-paced Technology procurement team and play a key role in providing critical market data and information to all business units across Europe and supporting on key global market data projects.
Aptean uses its core values of Drive for Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
The Senior Engineer, Development is responsible for development tasks like coding and debugging of complex scope using standard concepts and principles. Works as a fully contributing team member, under broad guidance. S/he should be able to apply own judgment and independently determine a course of action to execute it, post review. S/he is responsible for coaching, guiding and mentoring junior members of the team to help them scale up faster.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creates a high-level and a low-level design for a given set of functional requirements as a marketable feature or a set of use cases.
- Implements (coding) functional requirements with good quality according to best coding practices.
Jobbsafari recruiting on behalf of Occlutech International AB i Helsingborg
We are now looking for an International Registration Specialist to strengthen our growing registration department.
Primary responsibilities will include assisting the Company's Global Head of Regulatory Affairs and Quality Management in filing and maintaining international medical device registrations. The position requires interacting with regulatory and clinical affairs, as well as other professionals at Occlutech's sites (Sweden, Turkey and Germany) and with the Company's OEM manufacturers, suppliers and distributors worldwide.
DO YOU WANT TO BE CHALLENGED IN ONE OF THE FASTEST GROWING BRANDS IN THE WORLD, FOCUSING ON TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATION?
Samsung continues to grow, and we are now looking for a Business Controller based in our Nordic Headquarter in Kista.KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Drive the commercial planning of quarterly investments within Samsung Nordic for IM
- Control Total Investment to Market (TIM), i.e., contracted terms, spot investments and marketing, towards resellers and end consumers
- Provide mid-term rolling forecasting and monthly/quarterly/yearly closing of TIM cost, ensuring sufficient accrual level
Samsung offers you an exciting job in an international and dynamic organisation where there is a short time gap from idea to action. Would you like to join us?
AVEVA AB, Malmö
Do you want to work with industry-leading software that has a global reach and is praised by customers all over the world?
If this sounds exciting keep reading, as we may have the right opportunity waiting for you.
Our Software Engineers work with a broad range of customers in exciting sectors, creating highly available and scalable SaaS features based on AVEVA’s portfolio of world-class 3D design products. They have opportunities to grow their knowledge in an agile environment of rapidly changing technology.
You are a developer with cloud skills, preferably AWS. You are a strong coder with a reputation for delivering quality results quickly. We currently make use of serverless Node.js, Angular and C# but you also have experience developing in multiple languages in a Windows environment and a strong desire to own and solve challenges.
AVEVA AB, Malmö
The Software Engineer is responsible for implementing high-quality software components in accordance with project requirements and overall system architecture following AVEVA’s business and technology strategy.
- Contributing towards innovative design against challenging user and performance requirements
- Ensuring design proposals are reviewed and approved by appropriate review authorities at each stage of the implementation and evolution
- Providing prototypes where appropriate to explore and verify design proposals
Axis Communications, Lund
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions.