Din sökning matchar 1 kategori. Klicka på en kategori för att inkludera den i sökningen:
1 645 hittade annonser
Do you have experience as a Service Desk Manager? Are you interested in taking a service and customer-oriented approach? Are you organized, multitasking, an excellent and flexible communicator, with a “can-do” attitude? Can you support your team through difficult, busy or sometimes stressful situations on a daily basis?
As a Service Desk Manager, you will be responsible for the daily operations of the Service Desk. In particular, you will:
- Be operationally responsible for incident and request handling and dispatching of the Service Desk; be ready to intervene on Service Desk issues and act instantly when necessary to solve operational problems.
- Report, analyse, monitor and take corrective actions, if required, on the Service Desk activity based on a defined service level agreement (SLA) and a set of key performance indicators (KPI’s).
As an electromechanical technician in the Network Operation Section (OP), you will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of diesel generators as well as for the operations of a designated area of the CERN high and low-voltage network. You will:
- Prepare, plan, carry out and monitor interventions on the diesel generators, such as periodic tests, preventive and corrective maintenance, and ensure that all diesel generators are available in case of emergency or malfunction.
- Prepare, plan, carry out and monitor interventions on the high and low voltage electrical network, including network reconfigurations, disconnection and isolation of equipment and making it safe.
Are you an Accelerator Physicist (Collective Effects) experienced in collective effects and interested in working in an exciting international environment at the forefront of modern science?
As an Accelerator Physicist (Collective Effects), you will contribute to the study of the collective effects in particle accelerators, in particular the mechanisms responsible for transverse coherent beam instabilities. You will also devise mitigation techniques to push further the performance of the existing and future CERN accelerators.
European Patent Office (EPO), Munich and The Hague
Are you an engineer or a scientist interested in joining an international team of highly qualified staff? Do you want to see the latest inventions?
Then this professional opportunity is the right one for you!
We are currently seeking engineers and scientists in various technical fields to work as European Patent Examiners in Munich and The Hague.
What we offer
- the opportunity to acquaint yourself with the latest inventions and to enable innovation
- intellectual challenges and empowerment through professional development
- the chance to work with inspiring people from various different cultures
Alstom Transport AB, Sundbyberg
To the company in Sweden, we are now recruiting a Site Controller. The Site Controller is responsible for the financial reporting of the Swedish ALSTOM sites and depots and is a key player of the Swedish Management Team with direct report to the Nordic Finance Director and dotted line to the Sweden Managing Director.
As the Site Controller you will:
- Bring to the Site and Country Management a regular true and fair view of Sites activity (monthly/yearly closing, budgets and forecasts, project execution), ensuring compliance with local accounting & tax regulations (statutory), Group accounting standards and Internal Control rules & principles.
- Support the Site Managing Director, Head of departments and Tender & Project Management for financial matters and performance monitoring of the site.
- Support, implement and monitor the Product Lines objectives as well as the Country objectives in the sites.
Alstom Transport AB, Helsingborg
The future of transportation is already here. Alstom, with recorded sales of 7.3 billion in the 2016/17 fiscal year, is the world leader in integrated transport systems and continues to push the boundaries of innovation & digital solutions for transportation systems and e-mobility.
As a Project Controller, you will manage the controlling and financial reporting of projects according to the company's internal control rules. Your main tasks will be a follow-up, forecasting, analysis and management of the projects as well as manage the risks and opportunities in the projects.
In this role you are part of the project management team and together with the project team responsible for ensuring that the controlling, accounting and reporting in the projects are in line with the organization's guidelines. You shall also ensure that all financial processes and internal guidelines are implemented in the projects.
Are you a proactive, collaborative, multi-tasking and flexible technician? Are you attracted by maintenance management in a technical environment and do you have good software packages skills? This is a unique opportunity to support maintenance activities and work on a technical database. CERN, take part!
As a CMM specialist, you will be in charge of all tasks related to the CMM system for the EN-CV Group, supporting the other technical services (in charge of the operation, maintenance and projects), and the administrative service (for the financial follow up of contracts), in the use of this system.
As part of our continued growth, we are seeking a highly motivated Application Engineer to join our Simcenter Customer Support organization, to provide technical advice in all aspects of engineering analysis to our clients using STAR-CCM+ across a wide range of industry sectors.
This position is an opportunity to be at the forefront of companies’ innovative use of simulation in industrial and research environments. You will be operating in various sectors, such as Aerospace, Energy, Automotive and Marine, in application areas such as aerodynamics, thermal cooling, fluid-structure interaction, combustion and multiphase flows.
The Application Engineer is expected to work closely with current and potential customers to understand their engineering workflow and processes and propose solution methodologies and best practices to help them meet their objectives.
An in-house role at the spearhead of customer care with BD, global leader in Medical Technology.
As Customer Care Representative you’ll join a dynamic team responsible for handling customer inquiries and for developing strong customer relations, both internally and externally. That means you’re the first point of contact for all enquiries regarding price, delivery, product questions and complaints. Your goal will be to strive for First Contact Resolution wherever possible and take ownership of more technical queries for our in-house experts.
The role also involves:
- Participating in business projects to improve all customer related activities.
- Improving the quality of customer service and increase and maintain the high customer satisfaction level.
AVEVA AB, Malmö
Working as an integral part of the Training & Product Support department the Team Lead will supervise, develop and provide guidance to team members within the team. The Team Lead will also contribute to team deliverables while retaining overall responsibility for the timely, high-quality execution of team tasks.
The primary focus of the role is to guide and steer the team in their technical work from a position of representing and understanding the industry/end-user requirements. The TPS Hull & Initial Design Team consists of 4 staff based in Sweden, 1 staff member based in the UK, and occasionally a Graduate typically on 6 monthly rotation. Travel within Sweden and abroad will form part of the overall scope of work.
Management Events, Stockholm
Is your passion to boost sales processes and marketing actions for B2B service- and solution providers by enabling them to reach the right prospects at the right time?
As a B2B Account Manager, you have ownership of the complete sales process from A to Z - from prospecting to closing the deals - both new business and growing your named accounts.
Our commitment to your development and success?
- At the beginning of your employment we offer you a 4-week onboarding to learn all about our products, sales process and customers. This will equip you for a successful start of your career with us! You will practice all necessary skills before going to action.
- After your onboarding the ME Sales Academy continues to build your professional competencies from multiple angles; international sales, account management, resilience, EQ - and many more.
Önskar du att få en unik möjlighet att utveckla försäljningen av kända designvaror på den svenska marknaden? Vill du ha ett självständigt och omväxlande arbete, där du kan använda dina kompetenser inom försäljning och vara med om att uppnå synliga resultat? Rosendahl Design Group verkar på flera marknader och Sverige är en av fokusmarknaderna.
Som vår nya utesäljare blir din viktigaste uppgift att synliggöra och bygga upp våra brands samt att skapa långsiktiga relationer med våra kunder. Du kommer att vara en del av ett team på fem personer där du har ansvar för försäljningen i mellansverige. Du utgår från din hemarbetsplats i Göteborgsområdet.
Stockholm Vatten AB, Drottningholm eller Norsborg
Vill du arbeta med en av samhällets viktigaste infrastrukturer? Avdelningen för dricksvattenproduktion växer och för att möta framtidens behov och utmaningar behöver vi nu utöka vår verksamhet med två Driftledare, varav den ena kommer att vara ansvarig för anläggningens underhåll på Lovö vattenverk och den andra på Norsborgs vattenverk.
Som Driftledare på respektive verk har du det övergripande operativa ansvaret att säkerställa att underhållet av all processutrustning sker på sådant vis att dricksvattenproduktionen som sker dygnet runt året får minimala störningar. I underhållsuppdraget så ingår även ansvar för fastigheter och stödjande arkitekturer så som nätverk, tele och värme/ventilation.
We are looking for a motivated candidate who will be responsible for co-ordinating, optimising and rationalising HR-related statistics for both internal use and external communication. The selected candidate will take the lead in preparing and co-ordinating HR-related statistical reports and management dashboards.
He or she will also proactively implement rationalisation and optimisation measures in relation to data requests and workflows, and manage and co-ordinate reports and analyses produced in the department.
We also expect the selected candidate to provide comprehensive statistics (carrying out data queries, producing statistics and performing data analysis) to support senior management or statutory committees in their decision-making, as well as tailor-made analyses for specific projects.
Om företaget Just nu söker vi en It-tekniker på deltid (50-75% enligt ÖK) till en av våra kunder i Varberg.
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions.
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions.
Vill du ingå i ett större team och arbeta för Sveriges ledande aktörer inom e-handelsbranschen?