Tã Gvã Rd
108 jobb matchar din sökning
Do you want to join a motivated team that work with the entire value chain from requirement to delivery? Do you want to work with products that really make a difference? Then we are looking for you!
This is an opportunity to work in a global organization in an exciting and meaningful business with great development opportunities.
We are looking for a skilled software/app developer to Mobility R&D department in Gothenburg. You will be working with our smart phone for healthcare Ascom Myco 2. You will be part of an agile team with software developers, interaction designers, technical writers and test engineers. Small enough to make friends with the whole team and big enough to make a difference.
Publicerad 17 augusti
Are you interested in the challenges of designing, operating and maintaining complex gas systems for particle physics detectors? Do you want to participate in the development of the next generation gas systems to cope with the most demanding requirements of the HL-LHC experiments? CERN, take part!
As an Applied Physicist in the Fluidic Systems Section, you will:
- Participate in the design and construction of new gas systems for particle physics detectors, evaluating the performances required with respect to the detector operation;
- Take responsibility for the maintenance and operation (M&O) of the CERN existing gas systems (about 30), supervising the section operation team in close contact with the M&O responsible for the CO2 cooling team;
Publicerad 11 augusti
As an Applied Physicist you will play a leading role in the detector development for the CMS BRIL Project, working with other CERN departments and with international collaborators.
- Assure the fullest availability and optimal performance of the presently installed CMS BRIL sub-systems for beam radiation, luminosity and machine induced background measurements.
- Play a leading role in the development and upgrade of the beam radiation instrumentation and luminosity (BRIL) detector systems of the CMS detector.
- Play a leading role in the consolidation necessary for the Fast Beams Conditions Monitor and Pixel Luminosity Telescope in LHC Long Shutdown 2.
Publicerad 31 juli
Discover more about who we are, how we're organized, what we do and what we believe in.
Akzo Nobel, Sundsvall
Akzo Nobel, 19 augusti
Scania ingår i Volkswagen Truck & Bus GmbH och är en av världens ledande tillverkare av lastbilar och bussar för tunga transporter samt...
careerbuilder.se, 17 augusti
This appointment intend to strengthen the international profile of our research, extend our networks, and to develop further the key subject...
Chalmers Tekniska Högskola AB, Göteborg
Platsbanken AMV, 17 augusti