360 hittade annonser
Valcon A/S, Stockholm
Are you driven by working independently and maintaining an overview at all times? Do you thrive on being responsible for a number of different HR projects that will vary from small and important practical tasks to operational and strategic tasks?
Your work during the day will vary a lot and will be a combination of HR support and development tasks, but your primary focus will be on the recruitment process. You will refer to Valcon’s HR Director.
Your tasks will include:
- Responsibility for all HR operational tasks as well as development and optimisation of existing HR tasks
- Responsibility for recruitment and search & selection in different business areas, coordination with managers, invitation of candidates, first interviews with candidates, personnel test of candidates, etc.
You will define and lead the Additive Manufacturing sales initiative activities, execute industry-focused, consultative and value-added business development activities through collaborative business relationships with sales, EMEA business partners, machine tool OEM’s and end customers.
The Additive Manufacturing Portfolio Development key responsibilities:
- Plan, orchestrate and execute the Go-to-Market activities of Siemens PL Additive Manufacturing suite in EMEA
- Provide mentoring and coaching to the EMEA country teams and partners, sales, presales and business development
- Assess and develop partnerships with 3rd party EMEA OEM’s, develop best practices and reusable templates
As part of a Zone PreSales Management team, you will manage a small to a medium sized team of PreSales technical and/or business development resources to deliver high quality, value-driven solutions and presentations to support sales of the company’s software and meet the goals of the business.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Where required, contribute to the zone debate on the PreSales approach and capability for the future, and the definition of the strategic zone agenda for the evolution of the PreSales business for Siemens PLM products.
- Establish efficient team structure within the PreSales team and effectively delegate responsibility within the team to achieve high-quality PreSales delivery in line with company objectives.
ASSA ABLOY Entrance Systems AB, Landskrona
Are you a tech-savvy and systems-oriented HR professional on the lookout for your next challenge? Check this out!
You will preferably be based at the divisional center in Landskrona, Sweden, and report to the VP Human Resources. Some travel will be required in this position.
You will be an active member of the ASSA ABLOY Global and cross-divisional HRIS working committee, where you will provide the necessary input, feedback and support where necessary.
One of the key priorities throughout the project will be to ensure system compliance with data protection regulations worldwide, including EU General Data Protection Regulation, as well as local legal requirements in each respective country.
Harvey Nash AB is recruiting on behalf of Euro Diagnostica in Arlöv
Do you want to be a part of an exciting organizational journey with the impact to create and develop an HR function within the life science industry? Euro Diagnostica are now looking for an HR Manager to join their organization.
Euro Diagnostica started the journey to build a HR department over a year ago. During this period an interim HR manager has laid the foundation and we are now looking for her successor to continue building and developing the HR function.
The HR Manager will also be responsible for areas such as:
- Support and counselling managers and team leaders
- Recruitment and staffing
- Employee onboarding and retention
Albatros Travel A/S, Copenhagen
Are you passionate and experienced in developing trips to various destinations, and dreaming of working in a position where you can combine your commercial background, product management knowledge, leadership skills and innovative approach to develop and execute unique round trips for our Nordic countries? Then you could be our new colleague.
- You will be responsible for our product and flight team.
- You will work in cooperation with our Sales Director and Country Managers to develop product strategies.
- You will be leading, developing and optimizing the strategy for our products for bus trips and individual trips with our directors.
You are offered an opportunity to join our great international team in Copenhagen. Albatros Travel is an international travel agency characterized by an informal-hierarchy organization, where a good idea is often a few steps away from being implemented.
Senior M3 Project Manager - ERP - Malmo - up to 70,000SEK/monthOur Client is a market leader across three continents in their sector and...
Washington Frank, Malmö
Let's create the future together.
Volvo Car Corporation, Göteborg
FUCHS is a global Group with German roots that has developed, produced and sold lubricants and related specialties for more than 85 years –...