11 jobb matchar din sökning
Would you like to have the opportunity to get involved in the whole lifecycle of mechanical production of components and prototypes for CERN's particle accelerators? Come test yourself against a diverse range of production technologies, including high precision CNC machining, complex sheet metal forming and welding. Put your experience in development and organization of production operations at the service of science. Take Part!
As a Quality & Process Mechanical Engineer in the Fabrication Methods & Subcontracting Section your main goal is to ensure continuous improvement of fabrication processes dealing with more than 2,000 fabrication jobs per year. You focus on developing and improving quality processes and organizational policies, you judge the impact of process changes, suggest improvements of the overall quality performance and you feel responsible for taking the organization to a higher level.
Publicerad 29 juni
Does the idea of developing the mission-critical computing hardware infrastructure of the Accelerator complex of CERN, the largest particle physics laboratory in the world, and providing operational support attract you? Take responsibility in the specification, configuration, asset management and operational support of the computing infrastructure. CERN, take part!
Your main activities will consist of:
- Ensure the operational performance, availability and stability of the installed infrastructure, with a special emphasis on the real-time embedded platforms used to the on-line control of the CERN Accelerator complex.
- Take responsibility for the integration of embedded hardware solutions within the Accelerator control system.
Publicerad 29 juni
GemPool Ltd. recruiting on behalf of client in Västerås
Our client - a GLOBAL market leader is looking for an energetic, detail-oriented individual to join their Data Center Engineering Operations Team in Vasteras, Sweden. This committed group works to maintain the critical physical infrastructure that supports the business. The Data Center Engineering Operations Technician (EOT) is responsible for operating and maintaining all electrical, mechanical, and fire/life safety equipment within the data center.
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Operate and maintain mechanical and electrical equipment
- Troubleshooting of facility and rack-level events within internal SLA
- Able to work a 12-hour shift (rotating 3 to 4 day work weeks)
Publicerad 26 juni
Electronics Engineering at its best in a challenging, unusual context? Are you interested in working for the biggest accelerator complex in the world, taking responsibility for design, development and support of hardware in the control systems? If so, join the Hardware and Timing Section of CERN's Controls Group at CERN. Take part!
As Design Engineer (Analogue electronics), you will:
- Take responsibility for the design, evolution and support of hardware designs in various key components of the accelerator control system.
- Take a leading role in all activities related to analogue signal acquisition and low-noise clock distribution, including collaborations with other groups, institutes and commercial companies.
Publicerad 20 juni
Are you an enthusiastic Electrical Technician looking to acquire RF power experience whilst working on complex RF problematics? CERN, take part!
As an Electrical Technician (High Power Radio-Frequency Systems) in the Power Modules Section, you will be part of a team working on RF power amplifiers with the aim of designing, assembling, maintaining and testing high power RF systems for CERN's present accelerators and present plus future projects.
- Participate in operation and maintenance of the existing SPS RF power systems.
- Contribute to the development and prototyping of improved RF power systems and their components for consolidation and upgrade of accelerators.
- Participate in installation and commissioning of these systems.
Publicerad 16 juni
Operating the most complex technology in the world, like the LHC, is a team effort at CERN, and the Superconducting Radio-Frequency Section is looking for a new Clean Room Specialist to come join the effort. Building up your knowledge of clean rooms, working with the highest technology available and becoming part of an international team are what you can look forward to while constructing and testing high performance superconducting radio-frequency equipment. CERN, take part!
As a Clean Room Specialist in the BE-RF-SRF Section, you will be member of a team working on superconducting RF equipment and the relevant infrastructures used for SRF technology.
Publicerad 12 juni
Are you a skilled Electronics Designer? Are you curious to understand the interactions between electromagnetic fields and charged particle beams? Are you interested in participating in electronics design projects for RF systems of particle accelerators and in the operation and improvement of some of the largest accelerators in the world? You will take part in the development, testing and commissioning of new electronics, while spending time on the operation of the existing systems as well. CERN, take part!
As Electronics Specialist (Design and Operations), you will design electronic modules for the control and acceleration of proton and ion beams in the CERN accelerator complex. Some modules are custom-designed, others are from industrial suppliers, and your task would then be the design of the specific firmware and software.
Publicerad 2 juni