1 358 hittade annonser
Part-time, Independent Contractor, Work from Home Job
We are currently seeking dynamic and creative people who have a strong interest in social media, specifically those who are an active daily user of their Gmail account. We also require suitable candidates to own & use a smartphone – Android or iPhone – and have a familiarity with other forms of social media and Google products. You should also be flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. Hours for this role are a minimum of 10 up to 20 hours per week depending on task availability. We are currently seeking people who have a specific smartphone device (Android 4.1 or higher or iPhone 4S or higher) to complete tasks.
This means that you ensure the profitability of the region and its offices and support managers and relevant staff. You are also responsible for financial matters for the region in question and will be the regional manager's right hand and principal business support. The person will be part of the local Management Team.
- You´re involved in the daily sales and execution of projects and services in the region by supporting from an economic perspective.
- Verification of operations regarding proper cost assessment and profit recognition, as well as economic compliance in the region.
- Follow-up of marginal changes, overheads, productivity and time tracking follow-up and budget/forecasts.
Do you want to be a part of developing the next generation of tailored AM alloys and bring them into real components?
- Be part in the front line of development of new advanced processes in additive manufacturing.
- Develop processes for tailored alloys for additive manufacturing.
- Develop material and inspection specifications for robust process control.
- Follow qualification of new alloys and components from idea through material property generation to fleet implementation – capabilities in simulation and testing of materials would be highly appreciated.
Are you a proactive, collaborative, multi-tasking and flexible Technician? Would you like to work in a technical environment with complex and large-scale installations? Join CERN and put your skills and expertise to the test on some of the world's largest and most complex cooling, air handling and industrial piping installations. CERN, take part!
As a Technician in the CV group, you will participate in installation projects as well as operation and maintenance activities for all aspects related to low voltage electrical equipment of the existing CV plants (e.g. power and control cubicles, motors, heaters, etc). You will be expected to follow these complex activities to completion reporting to a responsible engineer and interacting with various group services.
Cielo Talent Management, Lund
Cielo is delighted to announce that we are now hiring for an experienced recruitment professional to join us as we continue to build out our RPO solution for a leading semiconductor and software design company.
- End-to-end recruitment including:
- Briefings with hiring managers
- Talent attraction, sourcing, selection & assessment - CV screening and interviews
- Managing stakeholder relationships with line managers, HR and department heads
- Advising and challenging the business on best practice
As a key member of the Global partner eco-system team, this individual will be responsible for working with Global partners to develop clear strategies on how business can be jointly developed. This individual will have to engage at strategic levels across large complex organizations and ensure that the target partner is prioritizing the MindSphere program. This person will have to be strategic in nature in developing both short & long term plans that will drive the mutual success of the companies.
- Strategic direction creation and management for the partner on a global basis
- Creation and management of partner-led opportunity funnel
- A common framework for engagement and best practice development
- Sr. executive alignment ensuring that right meetings are taking place
As a key member of the regional partner eco-system team, this individual will be responsible for working with local partners to transact IOT projects working with Partner Solution Architects, Sales & Pre-sales for MindSphere.
- Identifies partner coverage gaps (Territory, Product, Industry)
- Exploring white space and new routes to market for MindSphere partners
- Recruitment of new partners against attrition, and new types of partners to evolve the channel toward SaaS, Cloud, etc
- Understand and sell solutions to address high-level business problems, incorporating the Siemens MindSphere IoT Platform. In many cases, this will involve engaging with large multi-divisional businesses.
This role is responsible for all technical aspects of the partner sales cycle. Has a clear understanding of the Siemens MindSphere platform, including the overall value proposition and the technology which underpins it. Can clearly articulate the MindSphere architecture and value proposition to a variety of audiences ranging from highly technical to strictly business-oriented especially in the OT environment.
- Enable MindSphere partners technically to ensure they are able to develop scalable solutions on MindSphere platform for their customers
- Conduct MindSphere technical workshops for and with partners for their customers
- Support partners with the design and execution of use cases identified by partners as part of go to market initiatives
Epson is introducing a brand-new role to our Swedish/Nordics Professional Display sales team. We are seeking an Account Manager - Professional Display, who will drive sales in the installation projection market, engage and grow share through pro AV channel partners: value added resellers, system integrators, AV consultants etc. and at end-user level in defined vertical markets.
Our Career path offers a competitive salary with an outstanding suite of benefits. Colleagues based in all Offices feel valued as part of our Global Community. We are going through an exciting period of growth and looking for people that have the spirit to seize new opportunities and drive growth.
Vi söker nu kommersiellt inriktade medarbetare, som kommer att ansvara för relationen till nyckelkunder i Norden inom FMCG, Tech eller Durable Business.
- Finna potentialer och nya affärsmöjligheter för GfK
- Pitcha hos kund och förhandla både nya affärer och förnyande av befintliga avtal
- Förbereda och presentera kundpresentationer och insiktsfulla analyser ur ett kundperspektiv
Ta din framtid i dina egna händer. Vi värdesätter skicklighet och talang, och kommer att stötta dig i din utveckling inom våra internationella team. Vi erbjuder en spännande arbetsmiljö som för samman människor och uppmuntrar en innovativ entreprenörsanda.
Rockwell Automation AB, Lund, Göteborg eller Stockholm
Vår nuvarande Service Account Manager har tagit steget till en internationell roll inom organisationen och vi söker därför en ersättare till henne.
- Ditt fokus kommer att vara försäljning av en av marknadens mest kompletta serviceportföljer med färdiga koncept för bland annat, Life Cycle Management, Maskin och personsäkerhet, It säkerhet och infrastruktur, Asset Management lösningar samt uppgraderingsprojekt. Produktfloran är stor och anpassad till många av de utmaningar som industrin möter idag. De flesta lösningarna är helt plattforms/fabrikat oberoende.
- Du kommer att vara specialisten inom ditt område och jobba med både befintliga och nya kunder
- Du kommer inte att ha eget kundansvar utan sälja serviceportföljen till alla kunder i samarbete med respektive Account Manager
Based in Solna, Sweden the HR Manager will develop and deliver strategic and operational HR initiatives and projects aligned with business objectives and key HR priorities; ensure our people are highly engaged and performing, and build strong, trusted relationships with senior leaders and stakeholders ensuring the business is completely supported across all areas of HR.
- Efficient delivery of a business-driven, corporate HR strategy for a number of teams; providing support for their goals and objectives focused on inspiring business success across the growing Nordic marketplace.
- Participate in the development and local implementation of HR policies and initiatives to ensure continuous alignment with the corporate guideline, culture and the rapidly changing needs of the business.
Till Siemens Healthineers söker vi nu en applikationsspecialist inom Laboratoriediagnostik med placering i Skåne. Vi söker i första hand en person med lång erfarenhet av liknande arbetsuppgifter men vi kan även tänka oss en relativt nyutexaminerad.
Som applikationsspecialist planerar du och lägger upp ditt arbete själv, men du arbetar också i team och samarbetar med andra kollegor. Arbetsuppgifter som ingår är bl a support och felsökning på instrument och metoder, mjukvaruuppdateringar, kundutbildningar och applikationsinstallation.
Främst handlar jobbet om after sales men som applikationsspecialist är du även delaktig i demonstrationer, presentationer och behjälplig med att svara på kravspecifikationer.
We are looking for a commercial, ambitious, engaging, goal oriented, independent and reliable type. Because most of our customers are active in industry and we are selling them a technical product knowledge of this market and affinity with technique is an advantage. Being well organized, able to work systematic, have a feeling for time management and good language skills in both Swedish and English or German language is a must.
We offer an independent and responsible job in a professional, open and enterprising working environment with corresponding resources. Based on the large sales area, support and training in Holland and Switzerland, travelling on regular bases will be necessary. Furthermore, it will be a benefit if candidates are living in a central/practical location and have the possibility to work from a (home)office.
The Materials and chemistry department is responsible for development and testing of new materials, evaluation of chemical analysis and support to sales, service and other departments. Within the department, we have a wide range of tasks such as mechanical testing, failure analysis and fuel evaluations. We are now looking to recruit two employees to join our team.
We can tailor your work responsibilities to fit your background within the material and/or chemical lab.
As part of the materials and Chemistry department you could work with:
- life time assessments
- take part in and manage failure and root cause analysis
- technical support during qualification of our suppliers
Siemens, Camberley, United Kingdom; Italy; Spain; Sweden and The Netherlands
An experienced PreSales consultant is required to join the EMEA CoE technical team to provide support to prospects and customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a good level of understanding of Manufacturing market in target industries, and of how Siemens CAM portfolio can address associated business challenges
- Transfer Manufacturing and specifically CAM knowledge to core PL teams in the zone and countries, via team meeting, webinars, distributing collateral etc.
- Respond promptly and professionally to requests for support from Portfolio Development and Sales, maintaining a schedule of commitments. Support requests could include, demo, benchmarks, responding to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) etc.
- Be skilled in presenting and demonstrating CAM in a sales pursuit, in the context of a particular customer’s business needs, with an emphasis on business value
Till Siemens Healthineers söker vi nu en Serviceingenjör inom Laboratoriediagnostik med placering i Skåne. Vi söker i första hand dej med längre erfarenhet av liknande arbetsuppgifter men vi kan även tänka oss en relativt nyutbildad person.
I första hand blir du ansvarig för Automation, Immunkemi- och kemiinstrumenten. Därefter kan det mycket väl omfatta fler produktlinjer.
- Du kommer att arbeta med installationer, service och underhåll samt felsökning av våra produkter och mjukvaruuppdateringar
- Arbetet är omväxlande, självständigt och flexibelt och berör den senaste teknologin inom medicinsk teknik
- Tjänsten är förenad med resor då en stor del av arbetet görs hos våra kunder. Då vi har ett nära samarbete med Siemens i andra länder kan även resor utanför Sverige förekomma.
Vi erbjuder spännande utmaningar och karriärmöjligheter i ett innovativt, globalt företag i framkanten av grön teknik.
Rockwell Automation AB, Silkeborg, Albertslund or Lund
Rockwell Automation is looking for a Nordic Account Manager RCSI (Recognized System Integrators), who has a passion for creating unique solutions, which can make a difference for our RCSI partners. You will get the opportunity to work across industries in a job where you will be able to use your expertise in order to assist some of the most interesting partners and SI’s in the Nordics by developing their business through Rockwell’s market-leading solutions.
In your daily work, you will be responsible for developing new and continue to build a solid relationship with our existing RCSI partners. In cooperation with a strong team of technicians and product specialists, you participate in the entire process from idea development and negotiation to delivery as well as follow-up with the customer.
Are you a Computer Network Engineer with extensive hands-on experience with large, high-availability Ethernet networks? Would you like to contribute to upgrading, developing, maintaining and operating the system for one of the largest particle-physics experiments in the world? CERN, take part!
As a Computer Network Engineer in the EP-ADT-DQ Section, you will:
- Take a major role in the administration, operation and maintenance of the DAQ networks: this includes active traffic monitoring, follow-up and tracking of incidents, installation and configuration of new network devices.
- Providing technical advice and guidance to other members of the ATLAS DAQ Group and system administrators.
We are now looking to reinforce our team in Sweden who can drive the business in Sweden (Central/North). The position will be based at the SEEPEX Nordic A/S office in Hillerød, Denmark. Your daily workplace in on the road combined with a home-office setup.
- Driving and developing our business in Sweden
- Actively planning and carrying out sales visits
- Creating quotation and continuously following up on these
- A challenging and versatile full-time position with large possibilities of influencing the daily job
- A result-oriented environment with qualification-based salary, flexible work hours and an attractive pension- and healthcare scheme
To strengthen our own sales organization in Scandinavia we are looking for an experienced OEM/ACR Manager Scandinavia for cooling, refrigeration and air conditioning
Your responsibilities are:
- Take care of industrial and ACR customers
- Plan and execute sales strategy and budget
We offer you:
- An exciting job where you can contribute your ideas and experiences
- Dynamic and fast-growing company
- Good salary
Management Events, Amsterdam, Helsinki, Stockholm or Berlin
Looking for an opportunity to start your professional career in an international and fast-growing company? This can be the perfect opportunity for you - we are starting a new International Sales Management Trainee Program in August 2018 in Helsinki, Stockholm, Berlin and Amsterdam. Both local and international aspects of work are included in this program.
Our commitment to your development and success?
- In the beginning of your employment a thorough 4-week onboarding to learn our products, processes and customers. This will equip to a successful start of your career with us!
- Competitive salary with bonus structure tailored to each step on your career, and benefits such as additional leave, regular training, team reward trips, dinners, team activities and events.
Are you a proactive, collaborative, multi-tasking and flexible technician? Are you attracted by working in a technical environment with complex and large-scale installations? This is a unique opportunity to support maintenance activities. CERN, take part!
As a Refrigeration Technician in the CV Group, you will participate in installation projects as well as operation and maintenance activities of the existing CV plants. You will be expected to follow activities of varying degrees of complexity through to completion, reporting to a responsible engineer and interacting with various Groups and services.
Are you passionate about sales, would you like to work in an international team and you are multilingual speaker? Black Box Network Services Commercial Services division is seeking an Account Manager.
The Account Manager is the catalyst behind Black Box’s success as an organization. As a consultative sales professional, the Account Manager is responsible for driving revenue growth and bringing in net new business from prospects and current customers in a designated area or market.
- Identify customer needs and effectively understand and respond to customer objections
- Connect client’s business objectives with Black Box offerings and solutions
- Negotiate and close as many sales campaigns as possible
Are you an Applied Physicist with extensive hands-on experience in trigger systems for a large High-Energy Physics experiment? Would you like to contribute to upgrading, developing, maintaining and operating the system for one of the largest particle-physics experiments in the world? Do you have strong skills in C++ programming? CERN, take part!
You will be expected to work on a wide range of first-level trigger aspects, including:
- The development and maintenance of online and/or offline software associated with the central trigger.
- Testing, commissioning, operation and maintenance of the system.
- Contributing to improvements and upgrades of the system.