663 hittade annonser
Amazon Web Services Sweden AB, Stockholm
Would you like to accelerate cloud computing adoption at the Enterprise level? Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing awareness and adoption of Amazon Web Services (AWS) by engaging with worldwide public sector organizations who are reinventing their IT strategy with AWS cloud computing? Do you have the business savvy, public sector industry experience, and the technical background necessary to help further establish Amazon as a leading cloud platform provider?
As a Bid and Proposal Manager for the Worldwide Public Sector team at AWS, you lead our effort to deliver game-changing solutions to customers in the Nordics. You have the exciting opportunity to create strategies to build mindshare and broad use of Amazon’s utility computing web services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon SimpleDB, Amazon RDS, etc).
Epson Europe UK Ltd, Kista
Epson is seeking new talent and energy to join our Sales/Marketing team in Sweden. We are looking for a driven and proactive Marketing Services Manager to support local sales teams in development and implementation of the central marketing plans.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all marketing activities such as creation & roll out of local marketing plans, managing PR, channel & end-user communication, events, budget and planning.
DENSO Sales Sweden AB, Göteborg
Would you like to have a job where every day is different? Do you want to use your technical expertise in order to help customers within the Automotive Industry?
If so, we can offer you a position as Service and Quality Assurance (SQA) Leader within a driven, international team characterized by accuracy and efficiency. Our company is a unique and successful mix of Japanese “Monozukuri (the process of making)” and meticulous quality assurance, together with Swedish creativity and ambition.
Do you want to reach your full potential with us?
Rockwell Automation AB, Lund, Göteborg eller Stockholm
Vår nuvarande Service Account Manager har tagit steget till en internationell roll inom organisationen och vi söker därför en ersättare till henne.
- Ditt fokus kommer att vara försäljning av en av marknadens mest kompletta serviceportföljer med färdiga koncept för bland annat, Life Cycle Management, Maskin och personsäkerhet, It säkerhet och infrastruktur, Asset Management lösningar samt uppgraderingsprojekt. Produktfloran är stor och anpassad till många av de utmaningar som industrin möter idag. De flesta lösningarna är helt plattforms/fabrikat oberoende.
- Du kommer att vara specialisten inom ditt område och jobba med både befintliga och nya kunder
- Du kommer inte att ha eget kundansvar utan sälja serviceportföljen till alla kunder i samarbete med respektive Account Manager
Are you an experienced fibre optics engineer looking to take part in the operation, maintenance and extension of fibre optics networks in a large industrial setting? Contribute your skills to the infrastructure for the major communication systems that constitute CERN's accelerator complex. CERN, take part!
As a fibre optics technical engineer in the FC section, you will actively contribute to the continuous extension, consolidation, and maintenance of CERN's optical fibre network constituting the infrastructure for the major communication systems of the various accelerators, including CERN's current leading project: the High-Luminosity Large Hadron Collider (HL-LHC).
The Materials and chemistry department is responsible for development and testing of new materials, evaluation of chemical analysis and support to sales, service and other departments. Within the department, we have a wide range of tasks such as mechanical testing, failure analysis and fuel evaluations. We are now looking to recruit two employees to join our team.
We can tailor your work responsibilities to fit your background within the material and/or chemical lab.
As part of the materials and Chemistry department you could work with:
- life time assessments
- take part in and manage failure and root cause analysis
- technical support during qualification of our suppliers
As INSPIRE Full-Stack Software Engineer in the Open Access Section you will:
- Manage project-wide requirements in collaboration with the product manager, articulating technical solutions, and setting priorities also in partnership with other senior team members.
- Oversee system design and architecture changes for new and existing service features.
- Take responsibility for the entire development cycle of new features: from writing specifications, prototyping and testing, through deployment in production, both orchestrating others' contribution and directly contributing code.
Would you like to work on the next generation technology and tools for controls data acquisition and transformation, which will be used to control the LHC and the other accelerators? CERN, take part!
As Software Engineer in the Applications Section, you will join a small team responsible for controls data acquisition and transformation systems, and fulfil the following functions:
- Participate in defining the architecture of our service, including how it is integrated into the accelerator controls system.
- Identify and evaluate suitable open-source frameworks upon which to build our solution; select one and adapt or extend it to our needs.
- Design and develop controls-specific data transformations.
We are now looking to reinforce our team in Sweden who can drive the business in Sweden (Central/North). The position will be based at the SEEPEX Nordic A/S office in Hillerød, Denmark. Your daily workplace in on the road combined with a home-office setup.
- Driving and developing our business in Sweden
- Actively planning and carrying out sales visits
- Creating quotation and continuously following up on these
- A challenging and versatile full-time position with large possibilities of influencing the daily job
- A result-oriented environment with qualification-based salary, flexible work hours and an attractive pension- and healthcare scheme
To strengthen our own sales organization in Scandinavia we are looking for an experienced OEM/ACR Manager Scandinavia for cooling, refrigeration and air conditioning
Your responsibilities are:
- Take care of industrial and ACR customers
- Plan and execute sales strategy and budget
We offer you:
- An exciting job where you can contribute your ideas and experiences
- Dynamic and fast-growing company
- Good salary
Rockwell Automation AB, Göteborg, Lund, Upplands Väsby, Albertslund or Silkeborg
Reporting to the Business Manager (FBL) - Architecture & Software, the focus of this role is delivery of sales growth in the process sector as well as develop the offer of advance software offering to discrete automation. The role can be based in Denmark as well as in Sweden.
Working with the Business Manager A&S to effectively deliver the Business Unit’s process strategy to Rockwell and channel sales teams, this role has a variety of elements which also include activities such as direct liaison with the trade press, trade show operational management, execution of Rockwell Automation seminars and responsibility for key opportunity pursuits.
Rockwell Automation experiences significant development in analytics algorithms as well as creating linkages between PLC and customized software solutions like C sharp, Linux and MatLab to work together with PLC logic.
As a Portfolio Development Executive you would be expected to have a commercial background, be result-orientated, and able to drive and facilitate the Integrated Electronic Services Division (IESD) Strategy across the zone, in alignment with our go-to-market strategy at global, zone and country levels.
You will define and lead the IESD sales initiative activities, execute industry focused, consultative and value added business development activities through collaborative business relationships with sales, EMEA business partners, and end customers.
Are you a skilled System Engineer, mastering Linux, configuration management, web application system architecture with strong Python knowledge, who likes to work in agile teams with open source products? Then you can make science go faster by bringing the INSPIRE high-energy physics digital library [http://inspirehep.net] to its next level.
As a System Engineer you will more specifically:
- Manage project-wide requirements in collaboration with the product manager and other senior engineers, articulating technical solutions, and setting priorities.
- Take responsibility for the continuous delivery of the service: from continuous integration to automatic deployment in a staging environment, to deployment in production.
- Maintain the service by monitoring and measuring availability and performance.
ASICS Europe B.V., Gothenburg
Coordinate and administer the sales process from orders reception to the delivery and invoicing, in line with the sales commercial policy.
A key focus on excellent customer service with a good level of knowledge and understanding of excel and word, with accurate keyboard skills and attention to detail.
The objective is to create a reliable and efficient service quality, respecting priorities and the sales policy.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Handling Finnish customer enquiries relating to orders, price and product.
- Maintain the efficient processing of e-mail, telephone and B2B sales orders and return orders.
- Learn and maintain a high level of product knowledge.
Rockwell Automation AB, Lund or Gothenburg
How does being a part of the following sound to you?
Dynamic and dedicated international team. The world’s leading automation company. A company delivering and contributing to cutting-edge technology and digitalization. An organization is driven by ethics, integrity, and a commitment to sustainability. A unique, creative and technical environment where you have the opportunity to make a difference for yourself and for others.
Does this sound good? Then you should definitely start your career together with us at Rockwell Automation!
We are now searching for a Country Service Head within Energy Management (EM) in Solna, Sweden.
Your main contribution will be to stabilize and profitably grow the Energy Management service business in Sweden.
- Grow order volume for service business in Sweden
- Continuous process improvement within the service organization
- Utilize cross-country collaboration to gain critical mass
The role is permanent and full time and you will be based in Solna (Stockholm). (Other locations such as Malmö or Gothenburg can be discussed).
Reference number: 2369WHAT IS AXIS?
Axis Communications, Lund
About the company The H&M group includes nine clearly defined brands — H&M, COS, Monki, Weekday, & Other Stories, Cheap Monday, H&M Home,...
Jurek Rekrytering & Bemanning AB, Stockholms län
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions.