1 021 hittade annonser
Operating the most complex technology in the world, like the LHC is a team effort at CERN, and the Cooling and Ventilation Group is looking for a technician for operation and installation to come join the effort. Building up your knowledge of cooling and ventilation installations, working with the highest technology available and becoming part of an international team is what you can look forward to. You will benefit from specific training and support for professional development to foster your skills and develop your talents. CERN, take part!
As a member of the CV Group, you will be in contact with a wide range of people, collaborating in installation projects and in operation and maintenance aspects of the existing CV plants. You will be expected to follow to complete the activities, with varying degrees of complexity, in these fields.
CompuGroup Medical SE, Koblenz, Germany
What awaits you
- you are responsible for the countries Denmark, Norway, Sweden, especially for the accounts receivables, clearing customer accounts, create payment plans and record payment receipts
- dunning process and receivables as well as working deep with our internal and external customers
- handling legal collections and customer credit reports
What we offer
- A secure and indefinite contract
- Varied and diversified tasks
- A lucrative remuneration model
The Health Economics Modelling Unit (HEMU) is a Business Unit within PAREXEL Access Consulting. HEMU is a dedicated unit with 35 staff based in the UK, US and Sweden, whose purpose is to provide health economics consultancy services to international pharmaceutical and medical devices companies. The primary activities are cost-effectiveness, budget-impact modelling and data analysis.
- Provide high quality, timely, scientific/strategic solutions to meet client needs
- Systematically search for and synthesize disparate qualitative and quantitative healthcare evidence, and interpret meaningfully
- Conduct and analyse primary and secondary research, which will shape the development of strategic recommendations
Chiltern is recruiting on behalf of client in Gothenburg and Luleå
The Source department of Chiltern acts in a similar way to that of a staffing solutions provider. The department is currently seeking a Data Entry/Registries Associate in Sweden to work for our client a leading Biotech company. Candidate will work on a freelance basis for approximately 0.04fte.
- To enrol patients into the applicable Registries LSD database using Electronic Data Capture (EDC) and entering information in (electronic) Case Report Forms (eCRFs)
- Data entry of medical history from patient notes into the Registries electronic CRF’s using Electronic Data Capture (EDC) under the supervision of the Principal Investigator.
- To update eCRF’s of existing enrolled patients for all follow-up assessments after initial data entry of patient’s medical history.
Whitehall Resources, Helsingborg
WebSphere Business Integration Message Broker - XML, Oracle, Fusion Middleware, System Integration, Java, SQL required for a globally operating business based in Helsingborg, Sweden.
- Attend workshops with the clients, SMEs, source and target systems to gather requirements.
- Analyse the business needs and propose an optimal solution. Get it signed off by the stakeholders if required.
- Incorporate the above solution in the detailed design document with links to all substantial information/documents like BRD and so on.
IT Specialists in this job role have expertise in translating IT requirements in the design, development, and assembly of components to create custom information systems. Typical examples of the deliverables are functional and technical designs, models, components, code, unit tests, and documentation.
Management Events, Stockholm
We are now looking for a Swedish speaking Key Account Manager for senior B2B sales role. Would you like to work with an awarded service concept and bring your sales expertise in?
This role will involve both the account management and maximizing of revenue streams from existing ICT sector accounts, as well as driving new business development opportunities.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package with rewards from the results (base salary, commissions and bonuses)
- Continuous development opportunities in our sales academy and stepping stones further in your career
- Be part of a culture where we enjoy working together towards our targets and celebrate success together
Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
Provide application consulting and support to Aptean customers. Participate as a member of the implementation team to deploy new projects, and/or provide on-going support to their existing installation. Consult with customers in the configuration and usage of application modules; research and resolves problems and issues. Manage customer expectations and foster positive business relationships with all customers.
ComTech Europe Limited is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
Support for the current version of Oracle EPM running on the YZ platform has expired. The platform needs to be upgraded to the latest version as soon as possible as we cannot guarantee availability if any new issues arise.
Scope of work
- Analysing current solution,
- Application design - new setup to utilize the new features in the best possible way (e.g in terms of the performance, maintenance, etc.),
- Building integrations - Migrated FDMEE application on Nordea development and test environments
- Advanced knowledge of EAL, FDMEE, HFM, Essbase
- Knowledge of current Nordea EPM setup (components, applications, integrations)
The role is part of the Industries team within the CCM sub-segment (focusing on the Simcenter STAR-CCM+ solution, formerly the CD-adapco business), which is part of in Simulation and Test segment of Siemens PLM Software. The team consists of 10 individuals who are each responsible for leading the Simcenter STAR-CCM+ business strategy for their industry. This individual will be the lead for Rotating machinery (eg gas turbines) and industrial equipment (eg pumps).
The role has two key functions:
- Business development. Supporting the sales and marketing teams to drive business for Simcenter STAR-CCM+ within this Industry.
- Helping to create value, by identifying and quantifying market opportunities, and how to realize them (eg to buy, build or partner).
Miracle Partners Ltd recruiting on behalf of client in Malmö
ETL Developer with MS SSIS expertise is required for a short assignment (until mid-March) located in Malmo/Sweden.
In the role of ETL Developer you will:
- Develop a tax reporting solution by integrating data from various sources in an Azure data lake through ETL technology.
The ideal candidate for the role of ETL Developer should have:
- Strong ETL development experience.
- Expertise in SSIS (MS SQL Server Integration Service)
- Data modelling skills based on MS SQL Server technology
Management Events, Stockholm
Would you like to develop in your B2B-sales career? With Management Events, you get to use consultative sales style and be in contact with ICT-solution provider companies. Join our successful team at the Stockholm office!
In brief, we bring together solution providers and top-level executives and guarantee 1-2-1 meetings between these target groups at our events. In this role, you will help the solution providers to reach their target groups and the right investors through our service concept.
Are you looking for a job that gives you the opportunity to work with one of America's top 100 most trusted companies while also increasing your income from the comfort of your home? Then why not join Lionbridge as a part-time Independent Contractor. We are currently recruiting for the role of Online Map Quality Analyst in Sweden.
The Work Will Involve
- Reading and applying written guidelines on how to complete the work
- Passing an online evaluation to demonstrate capability
- Completing online mapping and routing related tasks
The project may require availability of up to 20 hours per week.
Poolia Malmö AB söker för Panduro i Malmö
Poolia is recruiting a proactive and outgoing Customer Care Assisting Agent to Panduro in Malmö. The position is full-time. Working hours will be 08.00-17.00 or 10.00-19.00 (Monday – Friday). Preferably, you could start on April 1, 2018. Do you want to be part of a fast-moving retail company in a team which will develop the customer care journey to new heights? Do you speak and write Swedish, Danish and English fluently? Please apply as soon as possible.
Your main tasks
- Be the first contact solution effortlessly resolving shops and customers’ queries with a phone call, e-mail, chat or message.
- You will also be part of our “Head of First Impressions” taking care of the switch-board, visitors and back-office administration.
- Report potential development, in-house information about potential challenges and various customers feedback.
EG A/S, Malmö, Oslo, Ballerup and AarhusAs a graduate, you will be employed in a business unit where you will be introduced to a broad field of assignments. Working within digital transformation, you will use your knowledge to facilitate the customer's implementation of a solution. You will have your own area of responsibility, typically in project-based assignments, which allows you to add value to business in the following ways:
- You will work with data modelling, reporting or customer experience.
- You will perform analyses to identify critical business challenges/requirements.
- You will help customers gain access to data and use it intelligently.
Rockwell Automation A/S, Albertslund, Denmark or Lund, Sweden
You will have the lead to generate proposals for engineering, consulting and projects within a broad scope of Industrial Automation and IT. In the job, you will be able to expand both your technical and commercials skills based on one of the broadest Service and Solutions offerings in the market.
Main Responsibility & Tasks
- Work with Rockwell Sales to assess and respond to engineering, consulting and project opportunities
- Work to pre-defined SLAs
- Close cooperation and communication with customers, Rockwell Sales and Field Engineers/Consultants, to explore, understand and define the functional requirements of an engineered solution
Electronics Engineering at its best in a challenging, unusual context? Are you interested in working for the biggest accelerator complex in the world, taking responsibility for design, development and support of hardware in the control systems? If so, join the Hardware and Timing Section of CERN's Controls Group at CERN. CERN, take part!
In the Beams Department (BE), Controls Group (CO), Hardware and Timing Section (HT) you will participate in the design of controls and data acquisition hardware within a team of electronics designers.
We offer a limited-duration contract for a period of 5 years. Limited-duration contracts shall terminate by default on their date of expiry. Subject to certain conditions, holders of limited-duration contracts may apply for an indefinite position.
As a Sales Account Executive at HubSpot, you use inbound selling strategies to find new business and help them grow using HubSpot software. You benefit from inbound leads and partner with Business Development Reps to research prospects and create outreach strategies. You run online demos of the HubSpot software and successfully sell the HubSpot value proposition. Your target clients will largely consist of - but will not be limited to - small and mid-sized businesses.
What are some of the benefits of working at HubSpot?
- Generous remuneration and stock units
- Interactive employee training and onboarding
- An education allowance up to €3,500 per annum
- Free breakfast and lunch catered on-site
- 25 days holidays
- On-site gym and fitness workshops
EG A/S, Malmö
As a graduate, you will be employed in a business unit where you will be introduced to a broad field of assignments. Working as a business consultant, you will use your business knowledge in implementation projects, either to facilitate the customer's implementation of a new solution or to facilitate end-to-end application services on our large customer accounts. You will have your own area of responsibilities, which allows you to add value to business in the following ways:
- You will work with business development and product implementation.
- You will perform analyses to identify critical business challenges/requirements.
- You will offer advice on optimising business procedures.
Siemens Account Development Representatives work directly with selling teams, in an assigned region, to identify, penetrate, and cultivate new business opportunities. Execution of new business strategies will include research, cold calling, and advanced qualification. Team members’ will set meetings, schedule technical resources, track activity and proactively update selling teams on next steps for new and developing opportunities.
Target account development and management:
- Prepare and setup for outbound daily calls and other pursuit strategies
- Conduct initial phone qualification and research on assigned target accounts to gather intelligence
- Build prospect interest in the products and services offered by Siemens PLM Software through web, social media, e-mail and primarily phone interaction
Administrator - Pharmaceutical Sciences, IMED Biotech Unit Jurek Rekrytering & Bemanning AB is a niche company in recruitment and...
Jurek Rekrytering & Bemanning AB, Göteborg