1 119 hittade annonser
We are currently building a Nordic Marketing team that will ensure the organisation's message is distributed across channels and to targeted audiences in order to meet sales objectives. This will mean seeking out new ways to deliver messages, such as mobile platforms, video and social media.
In this role you will focus on:
- Brand management, supporting the Sales channels in the Nordics to help create short- to medium term strategies and plans. This will also mean identifying key trends based on our consumer insights and priorities.
- CRM implementation in the entire Nordic sales force and the development of the database drive in order to make us more “data-driven” when it comes to decision making.
- Marketing automation and channel strategy to utilise “new” technology and trends to optimize marketing spend and results.
Examensarbetet är utformad som ett ”proof of concept” för att presentera möjliga mobila lösningar, som sedan ska vidareutvecklas tillsammans med kunden. Resultat av examensarbetet kommer att presenteras på olika mässor som Siemens deltar på.
I slutet på Examensarbetet ska det finnas en App till IOS, Adroid eller Windows, som är kopplad via OPC till ett lokalt processkontrollsystem (Siemens PCS7), som visualiserar livedata från servern i en Augmented Reality-miljö på den mobila enheten.
Vårt spännande examensarbete omfattar 20 arbetsveckor på heltid, motsvarande en termin (30hp). Du får möjlighet att arbeta på vårt nya moderna kontor i Solna, Arenastaden. Under ditt examensarbete får du stöd av en handledare från verksamheten. Handledaren fungerar som en kravställare och bollplank under ditt arbete där ni tillsamman kommer överrens om tidsplanen.
Resourceink Limited is recruiting on behalf of client in Kista
Our client is a globally renowned provider of power solutions, from AC-DC power supplies to DC converters. With 32 offices worldwide and revenues in excess of $150million, they are a market leader in managing projects from in-house design through to manufacture.
- Based in Kista, Sweden, reporting to the European Sales Manager in the UK
- You will be responsible for managing sales activity across the Nordics territory
- Managing an established client base to maximise revenue within
- Working for a genuine market-leader in this space, a global company with huge opportunity for growth
- Ongoing training provided
The main purpose and responsibilities of this position are to ensure that all VAT returns and associated statistical returns for the Siemens businesses in the Nordic region are filed and paid on time. Further to drive and implement a standardized VAT compliance process in the Nordic region, including reviews and audits. Drive, standardize and simplify structure in the area of tax technology and processes with regards to VAT as well as CIT and TP for Siemens in the Nordic region.
Examples of VAT key responsibilities
- Processes and Systems
- VAT Compliance and Controls
- Business Support
Your main responsibilities will be to drive and implement the standard Global VAT process structure in Siemens, to identify and mitigate potential VAT risks/liabilities in the Nordic region and evaluate the impact of future legislative changes to Siemens businesses in the Nordic region. Further, to provide VAT advice and to support both the Siemens tax organisation as a whole as well as the local Nordic Siemens businesses.
- Support the Nordic Head of Tax in respect of new acquisitions, reorganisations and historical challenges in the region.
- Identify and mitigate potential VAT risks and liabilities in the region.
- Provide on request expert technical advice to any Siemens business.
Templeton and Partners recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
Templeton & Partners are currently looking for a Solution Architect to support one of our key clients in Stockholm, Sweden on a project until October.
- Solution architect in complex IT project with high business involvement
- Architect with developer background
- Architecture lead for IT and/or Business implementations
- Oracle RAC database and Windows server
Your tasks? You will engage in a 15 weeks project to evaluate new products to our service line. With support from our R&D department, you will develop business cases and create opportunities to be implemented in our future’s fleet. The work involves coordinating work within Engineering from a business perspective. Siemens is optimizing the serviceability of the new gas turbines and you will play a crucial role in the conceptual phase of inspections tools and procedures.
- Define and decide which improvements are beneficial for our service fleet.
- Propose business cases and forecasts for the solutions proposed.
- Communicate enhancement estimates to the engineering and business stakeholders involved.
For this internship, the applicant should be currently enrolled in an education program within business administration, engineering or alike.
Certus Recruitment Group is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
Our client is a rapidly growing leader in cloud networking. Through offering a complete enterprise-class networking solution that is easy to use, affordable and gives administrators both visibility and control, our global client has all but cornered the cloud networking market.
As a Nordics based Business Development Manager, you will:
- Join some of the brightest IT and sales minds in achieving revenue-based sales quotas in an assigned region
- Deliver prospecting to identify and qualify opportunities with strategically important accounts
- Utilise hot leads, internal relationship and partner referrals
The successful candidates can expect an initial base salary of 55-90k with an uncapped and very achievable OTE of 110-180k in the first year. In addition, there is an excellent and overly generous benefits package on offer.
Miracle Partners Ltd recruiting on behalf of client
Oracle Database Analyst required for a 6-12 month contract assignment, located in Southern Sweden.
The client requires a skilled consultant in the area of Global of Global Database replication, using the Oracle Golden Gate platform.
- As part of the role you will work on tasks such as:
- Attending workshops to gather requirements
- Analysing business needs and proposing solutions
The ideal candidate for the role should have:
- Strong knowledge of database replication
- Strong knowledge of Golden Gate platform
- Knowledge in areas such as Websphere Business Integration Message Broker, XML, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Java, System Integration, SQL.
LSA Consulting UK is recruiting on behalf of a client in Stockholm & Gothenburg
- At least 4 years’ experience in developing applications using Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Developed Multilingual Web sites using Site core in Site core 8 and above.
- Experience in .NET Web API and MVC
- Experience in SQL Server and other RDBMS
- Team player with good communication
- Experience on integrating Site core with third-party solutions
- Experience in Open Source tools for Web Development
- Experience in improving website performance following various factors.
- Ability to troubleshoot the existing application and provide root cause analysis
Contechs Consulting is recruiting on behalf of client in Gothenburg
Our client, a multinational automotive manufacturing company is looking for a Studio Engineer (Interior or Exterior) to join their team in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Supporting our Creative Advanced Design team with advanced engineering studies, for instance regarding architecture possibilities and limitations, complete vehicle set-ups and show car studies
- Translating engineering requirement into design possibilities
- Transferring and describing engineering and key legislative requirements to design
- Generate feasible solutions for technically challenging areas
- Managing and documenting agreements between design and engineering
- Being the voice of design, communicating design intents and needs within engineering
Amazon Web Services Sweden AB, Stockholm
Would you like to accelerate cloud computing adoption at the Enterprise level?
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing awareness and adoption of Amazon Web Services (AWS) by engaging with worldwide public sector organizations who are reinventing their IT strategy with AWS cloud computing?
As a Bid and Proposal Manager for the Worldwide Public Sector team at AWS, you lead our effort to deliver game-changing solutions to customers in the Nordics. You have the exciting opportunity to create strategies to build mindshare and broad use of Amazon’s utility computing web services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon SimpleDB, Amazon RDS, etc). Y
Amazon Web Services Sweden AB, Stockholm
Would you like to influence cloud computing adoption in the Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, and Finnish Public Sector (Government, Education and Non-Profit verticals)?
As the Business Development Pursuit/Capture Manager for Amazon Web Services (AWS) focusing on the Public Sector technology markets in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, and Finland, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind-share and broad use of Amazon’s utility computing web services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon RDS and other AWS offerings) across the Nordics.
Amazon Web Services Sweden AB, Stockholm
Do you have broad and deep experience in both the business and technical aspects of cloud computing and related IT technologies?
Do you have rich experience understanding and influencing technology choices and implementations with public sector customers (governments, educational institutions, non-profit entities, and non-governmental organizations)?
As a Business Development Manager within AWS, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mindshare and broad use of Amazon’s cloud computing platform within Government, Healthcare and Education in the Nordics region.
Sopra Steria, Stockholm
Sopra Steria har en stark position inom CRM och är guldpartner till Salesforce i Norden i Europa. Kentor har ambitionen att bygga upp motsvarande position i Sverige och söker nu efter en person som vill vara med på den resan.
Tillsammans med ett team av specialister kommer du att spela en nyckelroll i Sopra Sterias framtida satsning på Salesforce. Fokus ligger främst på att hjälpa våra kunder att implementera Salesforce, däremot kommer rollen även innebära att vara en viktig del i säljprocessen.
På Sopra Steria får du möjlighet att jobba i teknikens framkant, tillsammans med högt kvalificerade kollegor. Vi arbetar aktivt med att skapa bra gemenskap och arbetsglädje. Vi tror på trivsel, trygghet och tillit som den bästa grunden för proaktivitet och kreativitet.
Big Wednesday Digital Ltd, Bangkok, Thailand
Our client is seeking talented data analysts to join multiple teams, there is a range of roles open for persons straight out of university to experienced senior data handlers.
- Provide problems and analysis results with valuable insights for management
- Work closely with the business to identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using different techniques and tools such as R studio or Tableau
- Analyse and optimise data usage, and precise for more data capturing if needed
- Propose actionable solutions and options to solve problems
Innovation, excellence and creativity. If you can relate to our brand values we are off to a good start. If you have a deep interest in cell biology, are passionate about finding the right opportunities and love to build relationships we are getting excited.
You will be responsible for all our ranges of instruments and reagents to public and private research laboratories within the southern part of Sweden.
The role involves developing, implementing and monitoring action plans and also to draft and negotiate sales proposals.
In close cooperation with our great team including fellow sales consultants, local marketing, application specialist and clinical account manager you will organize and attend seminars and exhibitions.
Aptean uses its core values of Drive for Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
The Senior Engineer, Development is responsible for development tasks like coding and debugging of complex scope using standard concepts and principles. Works as a fully contributing team member, under broad guidance. S/he should be able to apply own judgment and independently determine a course of action to execute it, post review. S/he is responsible for coaching, guiding and mentoring junior members of the team to help them scale up faster.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creates a high-level and a low-level design for a given set of functional requirements as a marketable feature or a set of use cases.
- Implements (coding) functional requirements with good quality according to best coding practices.
Are you a laboratory technical engineer with experience in assembly and operation of electro-mechanical systems and work coordination? Then seize the opportunity and join the Detector Technology Group operating at the heart of CERN Experimental Physics Department. Within our team, you will contribute to the development, construction and testing of leading-edge technology solutions for the next generation of particle detectors. CERN, take part!
In the Departmental Silicon Facility (DSF) and Solid-State Detector (SSD) laboratory, solid-state detectors are developed, characterized, qualified and assembled into detector components. In the SSD laboratory, various test systems are used to evaluate the properties and performance of the semiconductor sensors.
Make your contribution to the development and operation of our Physics Data Archive comprising hundreds of Petabytes, at the birthplace of the world wide web! Join CERN's Storage Group as a Storage Administrator for a unique challenge as the next step in your career. CERN, take part!
The selected candidate will join the Filesystems and Data Operations (FDO) section in charge of operating and support of the storage and file system services for physics for CERN and the Worldwide LHC Computing Grid (WLCG) community. The section is currently managing more than 1,500 servers with more than 60,000 disks, representing about 300 petabytes of raw storage.
Mercuri Urval recruiting on behalf of client in Sorø, Denmark
STRING wants to be a central driving force in developing the future of one of Europe’s most dynamic regions.
STRING is a political network organisation stretching from Hamburg and Schleswig-Holstein in Germany to Region Zealand, Capital Region and the City of Copenhagen in Denmark, the City of Malmö, Region Skåne, Region Halland and Region Västra Götaland in Sweden as well as Akershus and Østfold Counties in Norway.
Are you interested in policy making processes and implementation? Do you have the drive and the energy to push forward the visions and ambitions of a large international political organisation with different cultures, languages and governing traditions?
Then you may be STRING’s new Managing Director and Head of Secretariat.
Vi söker en vikarierande HR Manager på 100% mellan juni 2018 och dec 2018, med möjlighet till förlängning. Arbetsuppgifterna är varierande och du kommer få ta del av upplärning innan ordinarie HR Manager går på föräldraledighet. Arbetsuppgifterna består av:
- Rekrytering, planering och koordinering av nya medarbetare i Sverige.
- Säkerställa att anställda som avslutas/avslutar sin anställning gör det enligt lag och med respekt.
Sveprol Bio Production AB är verksamt inom biobränsle- biogas- och oljeåtervinningsbranschen. Vi är en viktig del av MBP Group med systerbolag i Norge, Danmark, England, Holland, Schweiz, Italien, USA och Kanada. Vi är ett företag med stort hållbarhetsfokus och växer stadigt och därför söker vi nu efter ytterligare medarbetare med stationering i Norrköping. Tjänsten innebär varierande arbetsuppgifter främst inom insamling av använd frityrolja samt kundkontakt.
Arbetet med insamling av använd frityrolja utförs i första hand dagtid måndag-fredag. Tjänsten innebär byte och hantering av kärl (mestadels 200-liters plåtfat och 120-liters plastfat, men i vissa fall 600-alt. 1000-liters IBC-behållare) innehållande använd frityrolja. Materialet är inte farligt avfall och inte ADR. Kärlen transporteras med tung lastbil alternativt med 3,5 ton van.
Panasonic Industry Europe GmbH, Kungens Kurva
Our aim is to help you achieve your career goals by offering attractive and individual opportunities to develop your talent. We want to offer you the chance to grow within our organization, guided by a variety of training and development measures, as well as an attractive remuneration package.
- Sales of our Device Solution Products (passive components, emech & sensors) within Distribution Sales Section
- Business Development in the sales region Scandinavia according to business plan and agreed sales strategy
- Creation of new business and projects, approaching new and existing end customers
- Expanding business with our push products and developing new opportunities
Johnson Controls, Gothenburg
We are currently looking for a customer-focused Technical Services Specialist to join our office in Göteborg. As part of the Johnson Controls - former legacy Tyco Fire Protection Products - sales organization, the Technical Services Specialist will be responsible for offering technical sales support and training for our customer based in the Nordic Region.
As a Technical Services Specialist, you will be spending much of your time in close contact with customers as you will offer these a range of services. You will provide our customers with technical and specification support as you demonstrate the various types of fire protection systems utilized in the industry today. You will also build and deliver the necessary training for both customers and internal employees.
At Johnson Controls, we are shaping the future to create a world that is safe, comfortable and sustainable.