Din sökning matchar 1 kategori. Klicka på en kategori för att inkludera den i sökningen:
862 hittade annonser
You will define and lead the Additive Manufacturing sales initiative activities, execute industry-focused, consultative and value-added business development activities through collaborative business relationships with sales, EMEA business partners, machine tool OEM’s and end customers.
The Additive Manufacturing Portfolio Development key responsibilities:
- Plan, orchestrate and execute the Go-to-Market activities of Siemens PL Additive Manufacturing suite in EMEA
- Provide mentoring and coaching to the EMEA country teams and partners, sales, presales and business development
- Assess and develop partnerships with 3rd party EMEA OEM’s, develop best practices and reusable templates
As part of a Zone PreSales Management team, you will manage a small to a medium sized team of PreSales technical and/or business development resources to deliver high quality, value-driven solutions and presentations to support sales of the company’s software and meet the goals of the business.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Where required, contribute to the zone debate on the PreSales approach and capability for the future, and the definition of the strategic zone agenda for the evolution of the PreSales business for Siemens PLM products.
- Establish efficient team structure within the PreSales team and effectively delegate responsibility within the team to achieve high-quality PreSales delivery in line with company objectives.
Är du självständig och tekniskt lagd, lockas du av att resa och planera ditt arbete själv från ditt hemmakontor? Brinner du för att ge god service kommer du trivas bra hos bibliotheca. Som servicetekniker hos bibliotheca kommer du att arbeta med att planera, installera, underhålla och reparera primärt Meröppna bibliotek, låneautomater, larmbågar, boksorteringsmaskiner med mera hos bibliotek runt Sverige och Norden.
I tjänsten ingår det att:
- Genomföra analysbesök av bibliotek som vill genomföra en installation av vår utrustning på sitt bibliotek, såsom Meröppet, större självbetjäningsinstallationer eller liknande. Arbetet utgår från standardiserade checklistor.
- Agera som tekniskt stöd till säljarna hos våra svenska kunder primärt.
- Boka in planerade besök, installationer och servicebesök genom kontakt med kund.
Part-time, Independent Contractor, Work from Home Job
We are currently seeking dynamic and creative people who have a strong interest in social media, specifically those who are an active daily user of their Gmail account. We also require suitable candidates to own & use a smartphone – Android or iPhone – and have a familiarity with other forms of social media and Google products. You should also be flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. Hours for this role are a minimum of 10 up to 20 hours per week depending on task availability. We are currently seeking people who have a specific smartphone device (Android 4.1 or higher or iPhone 4S or higher) to complete tasks.
Gomspace ApS, Uppsala
For our engineering team in Sweden, we are looking for a Mechanical/Thermal Engineer. You will have the opportunity to become part of an internationally oriented and dedicated team aiming at providing exceptional propulsion solutions for nanosatellites to customers on the global market.
The Job Includes the Following Set of Tasks:
- Work in the development phase all the way from initial concept to operation in orbit
- Designing propulsion system structures, including tanks, piping and mounting brackets etc.
- Designing tools, support, and integration stands for propulsion system production
GomSpace offers employment in a dynamic growing and internationally oriented company with many challenging and exciting activities. We are an agenda-setting player in the nanosatellite business and expect our employees to contribute with dedication, skills and the will to implement our mission.
Gomspace ApS, Uppsala
GomSpace Sweden i Uppsala söker omgående en monteringstekniker till vår produktion av raketmotorsystem för rymdtillämpningar. Våra raketmotorsystem adderar kritisk funktionalitet till en satellit och förlänger bl.a. dess livslängd. Vi fokuserar främst på tillväxtmarknaden för satelliter i storleksklassen 5-15 kg, så kallade nanosatelliter. Monteringsarbetet sker i helt nya och anpassade produktionslokaler i renrumsmiljö.
- Montering av raketmotorsystem
- Utveckling av monteringsprocedurer och dylikt
GomSpace erbjuder många spännande och utmanande uppgifter i ett internationell växande företag inom kommersiell rymdfart. Som företag definierar vi spelplanen för nanosatelliter. Vi kan erbjuda en unik möjlighet för kreativa och engagerade medarbetare att vara med om ett skifte i marknaden för kommersiell rymdfart.
Are you a software developer with a feeling for hardware? Do you want to participate in the control of the high-power RF acceleration systems of the CERN accelerators and of the associated feedback systems, being developed, using the latest digital technology? CERN, take part!
As a Controls Software Developer in the Servos & Controls Interface Section, you will be working at the interface between hardware developers and the controls and operations teams. You will more specifically:
- Develop, test and implement:
- Real-time control software for digital beam control and feedback systems being developed for new projects across the CERN accelerator complex, in C++ using the CERN Front End Software Architecture (FESA) framework, running on VME, MicroTCA and industrial PC systems under Linux;
Are you a skilled system engineer, mastering Linux, configuration management, web application system architecture with strong Python knowledge, who likes to work in agile teams on open source products? Then you can make science go faster by bringing the INSPIRE high-energy physics digital library http://inspirehep.net to its next level.
- Manage project-wide requirements in collaboration with the product manager and other senior engineers, articulating technical solutions, and setting priorities.
- Take responsibility for the continuous delivery of the service: from continuous integration to automatic deployment on the staging environment, to deployment in production.
- Maintain the service by monitoring and measuring availability and performance.
Siteimprove A/S, Stockholm
Are you an experienced sales professional, a true hunter, and would you like the opportunity to become part of an exciting and fast-growing software company with great international success? If you can say yes to that, and you are a high achiever, energetic and you love to connect with people, then you could very well be the perfect fit for this role!
We offer amazing perks!
- Great and Inspiring Company Culture. We are passionate, innovative and people-centric. Consistently named as a great place to work across the globe.
- Events and Travel. We regularly throw meetups and social events, often in Copenhagen. With a global presence also comes opportunities to travel to our various offices.
- Corporate Social Responsibility. We do various activities to be a good corporate citizen, and we are very proud to be a socially responsible company, internally and externally. Learn more about our CSR efforts here.
Siteimprove A/S, Stockholm
Are you passionate about Digital Marketing and does supporting a fast-growing SaaS company in attracting new customers and partners, and onboarding and training existing customers sound exciting to you? Then you do not want to miss this opportunity!
We are looking for a Swedish-speaking Solution Expert to help deliver excellent sales support, marketing support and customer service.
- Participate in high-value Sales and Customer interactions as ‘the expert’ where SEO and Analytics is a strong focus.
- Create and deliver SEO- and Analytics-focused webinars, blog posts, speeches, and other marketing content for both internal and external audiences.
- Lead and create regularly scheduled workshops and trainings for internal sales and marketing teams.
AVEVA AB, Malmö
We are looking for a seasoned administrator to manage our suite of Atlassian tools (JIRA, Bamboo, JIRA Service Desk, Crucible, Confluence, Bitbucket and Crowd), supporting in excess of 500 staff distributed globally and working with Git for source control. You will have hands-on experience of machine, database and application administration, installation, upgrade, configuration, workflow maintenance, backup, and disaster recovery.
You will take ownership of the administration, maintenance, upgrade and extension of the development tools and servers, working from an agreed and prioritised backlog of change, and effectively interfacing with our internal IT services.
Abbott Sweden, Stockholm
The Technical Support Specialist is responsible for providing technical support to our customers. After an extensive period of training, you will become a full member of the service team. You will execute this by handling incoming requests from Abbott field persons, medical providers and patients. You operate in a service team, where teamwork is important.
- Provides technical or clinical information to customers in response to inquiries/report from the field.
- Performs product evaluations and testing based on reports from the field.
- Provides clinical and technical support services.
Abbott provides a varied and challenging position in a dynamic and pleasant working environment. In our organization, you can count on excellent benefits, a positive working atmosphere, extensive training opportunities and good career perspective.
Are you excited about open and reproducible science? Do you want to build tools, which help researchers to preserve, share and re-use data? CERN is looking for an enthusiastic full stack software developer to work in a research data team with the scientific community and move our projects and services forward. CERN, take part!
As Junior Application Developer in the Open Access Section, you will bring in first-hand experience with open science services, persistent identifiers, and agile delivery of complex software applications to take a driving/leading role in delivering the CERN contribution to FREYA. This includes designing research data solutions and developing services that enable the identification of research artefacts such as data, software, environments, and connect them to authors (ORCID), their publications, grants, etc..
Do you want to become part of a market-leading IT company?
We are looking for you who has completed your Master Degree within Automotive in the past year(s).
På Saab blickar vi ständigt framåt och utmanar gränserna för vad som är tekniskt möjligt.
Join this agile team and you will be involved in the development process in one of Swedbanks fast paced business areas.
Scania är en världsledande leverantör av transportlösningar.