483 jobb matchar din sökning
The European Patent Office, The Hague or Munich
Are you an engineer or a scientist interested in joining an international team of highly qualified staff at the forefront of technology? Do you want to see the latest inventions?
Then this professional opportunity is the right one for you!Your key responsibilities
- Carrying out patent examination from the search to the post-grant stage, and solving complex technical and legal problems in the process
- Taking a broad perspective to identify solutions whilst ensuring the uniform and effective application of the EPC (European Patent Convention) and other legal texts
- Creating and maintaining classification systems to ensure efficient and effective searching
Publicerad 21 juli
FOSS Nordic A/S is looking for a Service Technician with a unique combination of technical and personal skills to support our customers in Sweden. By applying your technical knowledge and a customer centric attitude, you will support our customers and help us deliver unrivalled quality of products and services.
As a Service Technician, you will visit our customers and prove service to our analysis equipment as well as installing new equipment. As a part of our service, we offer customer training which will also be part of your daily tasks. You will be solving ad hoc tasks while visiting the customers as well as over the phone and via emails.
Together with your colleagues, who are based in Sweden and Denmark, you will be part of our on-call duty. 40-80 travelling days per year should be expected - sometimes with short notice as per the business needs. You will be supported by a coordinator who will have the first point of contact with the customers.
Publicerad 20 juli
Seize this unique opportunity to work on some of the world's most complex technical installations: if you are a mechanical engineer specialised in industrial cooling installations, join CERN's cooling and ventilation team to contribute your skill and experience to the design and construction of highly complex large cooling plants in a unique environment. Take part!
As a Cooling Engineer in the Project Section, you will be in charge of the design, installation and commissioning of existing detector cooling systems, composed by the cold production station and the distribution as well as of the future ones.
Publicerad 19 juli
Bluebeam AB, Kista
Your mission will be to evangelize Bluebeam's innovative, industry-changing technology that makes a meaningful impact in the lives of our customers every single day. Having spent several years within the Architecture, Engineering, or Construction industry yourself, youll be an invaluable resource to both Bluebeam as well as the industry as a whole. Equipped with your personal industry acumen and the power of Bluebeam, you will help revolutionize how the built environment is designed and constructed in the Nordic region and beyond.
While each day will be different, you might find yourself:
- At an industry tradeshow telling construction professionals how much easier snagging would be if they used Bluebeams flagship product, Revu.
- On the phone working through the details of 3D PDF creation from Revit.
- Demonstrating the latest features in Revu at a community industry event.
Publicerad 18 juli
Are you interested in the design, construction, fabrication and assembly of highly complex mechanical systems with unprecedented performance? Are you curious to coordinate the interplay between diverse international collaborators and industry to achieve what hasn't been achieved before? CERN, take part!
As a Mechanical Engineer in the SRF Section, you will prepare and follow the external fabrication through industry or international collaborations of superconducting RF cavities, cryomodules and ancillaries, initially in the frame of the HL-LHC Crab Cavities project at CERN.
The keywords related to this position are superconducting RF technology, use of non-conventional materials and manufacturing techniques, ultra-high vacuum technology, mechanical analytical and finite element computations, use of 3D CAD models and 2D ISO drawings, pressure vessels, safety and reliability.
Publicerad 13 juli
Interdan Bil A/S, Glostrup
Du kommer att arbeta med utveckling av viktiga stödapplikationer, integrationer av affärssystem samt fortsatt digitalisering och optimering av verksamhetens dagliga rutinuppgifter.
Vi förväntar oss att du har en relevant IT-utbildning, talar flytande svenska och har 5-8 års erfarenhet av Software-utveckling samt rapportering.
- Du har flera års programmeringserfarenhet med .NET(C#/VB), MS SQL-Server (SQL, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS), samt XML- webservices och MS SQL-scripts.
- Du har kunskap om ERP-systemens uppbyggnad och generella funktioner.
- Erfarenhet av auto- och/eller importörsbranschen och Navision 2005/2015 är en fördel men inte ett krav.
Interdan Bil A/S erbjuder ett utmanande jobb med stort självständigt ansvar i en dynamisk och ständigt växande koncern.
Publicerad 7 juli
Rockwell Automation A/S, Stockholm
Du kommer att tillhöra ett mycket kompetent team inom automation och försäljning där du kommer att ha ett nära samarbete med och utbyta värdefull erfarenhet med några av de mest kompetenta personerna inom området.
I rollen som Commercial Engineer – Integrated Architecture kommer du att vara vår tekniska expert och ansvara för pre-sales-aktiviter för produkterna inom Integrated Architecture med fokus på Motion Control applicationer.
- Stötta säljorganisationen med teknisk expertis vid exv kundmöten och interna event
- Vara med och driva försäljningen i Skandinavien hos såväl nya som befintliga kunder
- Ta fram och presentera tekniskt material och verktyg för att förbättra försäljningsprocessen
Publicerad 5 juli
We are looking for mystery shoppers all over Sweden/Norway to conduct mystery calls and test the service quality of major car brands.
We are a market research company located in Germany specializing in Mystery Shopping. Requirements:
- Excellent observation skills
- Language Skills: English
Publicerad 30 juni
Would you like to have the opportunity to get involved in the whole lifecycle of mechanical production of components and prototypes for CERN's particle accelerators? Come test yourself against a diverse range of production technologies, including high precision CNC machining, complex sheet metal forming and welding. Put your experience in development and organization of production operations at the service of science. Take Part!
As a Quality & Process Mechanical Engineer in the Fabrication Methods & Subcontracting Section your main goal is to ensure continuous improvement of fabrication processes dealing with more than 2,000 fabrication jobs per year. You focus on developing and improving quality processes and organizational policies, you judge the impact of process changes, suggest improvements of the overall quality performance and you feel responsible for taking the organization to a higher level.
Publicerad 29 juni
Are you a designer-draughtsperson? Then this is an opportunity for you! Put your skills and creativity to work for the benefit of CERN's civil-engineering projects. CERN's facilities include 700 surface buildings and 60 km of tunnels in France and Switzerland. CERN, take part!
As a 2D and 3D designer-draughtsperson you will be assigned the following tasks:
- Execution of various types of concept design, feasibility design, preliminary design, tender design and construction design, using software such as Revit, Autocad, Civil 3D and Sketchup.
- Deployment of BIM methodology, including the creation of 3D models and 2D drawings for the various studies.
- Preparation of architectural, civil-engineering, construction, finishing and detail drawings, etc, for all types of study.
Publicerad 29 juni
Consignor Group AS, Stockholm
At Consignor, we aim to support large enterprise companies as well as small merchants, including startups, in their Delivery Management, making it easier, less time consuming and cheaper for them to deliver parcels to their customers. By developing and providing smart Delivery Management software which includes all stages of shipping and delivery on just one platform, our customers get an integrated and sustainable delivery solution that will continue to perform and develop in line with their strategies.
- Meet new carrier partners and sell the Consignor idea – eventually in collaboration with Sales Department
- Work with existing Carriers to develop improvements to their existing integration and develop strong working relationships through regular contact.
- Ensure integrations are geared towards the long-term aims of Consignor in relation to the architecture of the business.
Publicerad 28 juni
Are you passionate about designing and developing ‘Custom-made Visual Merchandise Display’? Do you want to work with some of the largest and most successful brands within the fashion and jewellery industry? Are you up for the experience of a lifetime?
You will be involved in a variety of projects, have the opportunity to utilise your creativity, manage a large number of projects including staff management, and thereby gain valuable professional and personal experience within one of the fastest growing production markets in the world. You will design, develop and manage the production of unique ‘Custom-made Visual Merchandise Display’ for primarily retail and department stores. You will work together with an international team of specialists and hold the overall responsibility for a portfolio of international customers/brands.
Publicerad 28 juni
Are you a passionate designer, who can think ‘out of the box’? Can you create unique designs, visualize at professional level, and mature designs technically for mass production? Do you want to design ‘Custom-made Visual Merchandising Display’, and work with some of the most successful brands within the fashion and jewellery industry, as well as create product designs within the ‘Home & Living’ segment for our newly established brand, NAV Scandinavia? Are you up for the experience of a lifetime?
You will be involved in a variety of design projects, have the opportunity to utilise your creativity, manage a large number of design projects including staff management, and thereby gain valuable professional and personal experience within one of the fastest growing production markets in the world.
Publicerad 28 juni
As INSPIRE full-stack software engineer in the Open Access section you will:
- Manage project-wide requirements in collaboration with the product manager, articulating technical solutions, and setting priorities also in partnership with other senior team members.
- Oversee system design and architecture changes for new and existing service features.
Publicerad 26 juni