397 hittade annonser
Software AG, Kista
The Territory Account Executive is responsible for using a consultative solution selling approach to grow and develop Software AG’s business in a given territory or account base (geography, set of industries, or combination thereof). The Territory Account Executive focuses on a set of 20-30 assigned accounts that she/he proactively covers to generate new opportunities and license revenue.
Essential Job Functions
- Achieve/exceed quarterly and yearly revenue targets using approved SAG business planning, account management, opportunity management, and monitoring processes tools.
- Drive and penetrate new accounts and meet with stakeholders (C level) within accounts selling large-scale collaboration solutions.
- Working directly or with the Partner Manager, builds & coordinates partnerships with top partners to generate incremental revenue opportunities.
Tesla’s Assistant Service Managers are assistant leaders of our service teams. In this role, you will be responsible, along with the Service Manager, for delivering an impeccable service experience to each and every Tesla customer while preparing Tesla Service teams to meet the needs of our Model 3 customers and beyond.
Expectations and Responsibilities
- The Assistant Service Manager will report to and work closely with the Service Manager to uphold and improve all aspect of the service center.
- Our Assistant Service Managers must deliver excellent results and achieve goals quarter after quarter, month after month, on all aspects of customers, people, operations, and financials.
- Customer focused: Our customers are changing the world, and it is your responsibility to exceed their expectations of what a service experience should be.
Air Liquide Gas AB, Taastrup or Malmö
Proactive and flexible professional to Operational Marketing role!
As an Offer Deployer in the M&P (Manufacturing & Processing) market, your role is to improve the offer roll-out time-to-market and monitor the offers’ performance through Key Performance Indicators.
You will build the target list, set priorities and sales objectives and adapt offer pricing policy in coordination with the Sales Director. As Offer Deployer you will also prepare campaigns and train local Sales Representatives in the new offers in order to increase the selling effectiveness.
Are you ready to grow with Air Liquide? – Apply today!
Amazon Web Services Sweden AB, Stockholm
Do you have broad and deep experience in both the business and technical aspects of cloud computing and related IT technologies?
Do you have rich experience understanding and influencing technology choices and implementations with public sector customers (governments, educational institutions, non-profit entities, and non-governmental organizations)?
As a Business Development Manager within AWS, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mindshare and broad use of Amazon’s cloud computing platform within Government, Healthcare and Education in the Nordics region.
Big Wednesday Digital Ltd, Bangkok, Thailand
Our client is seeking talented data analysts to join multiple teams, there is a range of roles open for persons straight out of university to experienced senior data handlers.
- Provide problems and analysis results with valuable insights for management
- Work closely with the business to identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using different techniques and tools such as R studio or Tableau
- Analyse and optimise data usage, and precise for more data capturing if needed
- Propose actionable solutions and options to solve problems
Aptean uses its core values of Drive for Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
The Senior Engineer, Development is responsible for development tasks like coding and debugging of complex scope using standard concepts and principles. Works as a fully contributing team member, under broad guidance. S/he should be able to apply own judgment and independently determine a course of action to execute it, post review. S/he is responsible for coaching, guiding and mentoring junior members of the team to help them scale up faster.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creates a high-level and a low-level design for a given set of functional requirements as a marketable feature or a set of use cases.
- Implements (coding) functional requirements with good quality according to best coding practices.
DO YOU WANT TO BE CHALLENGED IN ONE OF THE FASTEST GROWING BRANDS IN THE WORLD, FOCUSING ON TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATION?
Samsung continues to grow, and we are now looking for a Business Controller based in our Nordic Headquarter in Kista.KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Drive the commercial planning of quarterly investments within Samsung Nordic for IM
- Control Total Investment to Market (TIM), i.e., contracted terms, spot investments and marketing, towards resellers and end consumers
- Provide mid-term rolling forecasting and monthly/quarterly/yearly closing of TIM cost, ensuring sufficient accrual level
Samsung offers you an exciting job in an international and dynamic organisation where there is a short time gap from idea to action. Would you like to join us?
Leapforce is looking for highly educated individuals for an exciting work from home opportunity. Applicants must be self-motivated and internet savvy. As a search engine evaluator, you may participate in a number of different evaluation projects, including web search, video evaluation, maps, local, automation projects, etc.
Search Engine Evaluators will need to combine a passion for analysis with an understanding of various online research tools. Applicants must be detail oriented and have a broad range of interests.
Search Engine Evaluators provide feedback and evaluation of various data sets, often by measuring the relevance and usefulness of web pages in correlation to predefined queries, by providing the comparative analysis of sets of results and various other techniques.
Johnson Controls, Gothenburg
We are currently looking for a customer-focused Technical Services Specialist to join our office in Göteborg. As part of the Johnson Controls - former legacy Tyco Fire Protection Products - sales organization, the Technical Services Specialist will be responsible for offering technical sales support and training for our customer based in the Nordic Region.
As a Technical Services Specialist, you will be spending much of your time in close contact with customers as you will offer these a range of services. You will provide our customers with technical and specification support as you demonstrate the various types of fire protection systems utilized in the industry today. You will also build and deliver the necessary training for both customers and internal employees.
At Johnson Controls, we are shaping the future to create a world that is safe, comfortable and sustainable.
HEOR, Market Access, Real World Data Consultant Stockholm, stable CRO! We are seeking an experienced and passionate Consultant with a background in market access, health economics, and/or real...
Confidential, Stockholms län
Metso is a world leading industrial company serving the mining, aggregates, recycling, oil, gas, pulp, paper and process industries.
Decisions made today will affect our success, as well as our customers’ business.
AB Sandvik Coromant, Sandviken