Din sökning matchar 2 kategorier. Klicka på en kategori för att inkludera den i sökningen:
70 hittade annonser
Are you a Computer Network Engineer with extensive hands-on experience with large, high-availability Ethernet networks? Would you like to contribute to upgrading, developing, maintaining and operating the system for one of the largest particle-physics experiments in the world? CERN, take part!
As a Computer Network Engineer in the EP-ADT-DQ Section, you will:
- Take a major role in the administration, operation and maintenance of the DAQ networks: this includes active traffic monitoring, follow-up and tracking of incidents, installation and configuration of new network devices.
- Providing technical advice and guidance to other members of the ATLAS DAQ Group and system administrators.
Are you an Applied Physicist with extensive hands-on experience in trigger systems for a large High-Energy Physics experiment? Would you like to contribute to upgrading, developing, maintaining and operating the system for one of the largest particle-physics experiments in the world? Do you have strong skills in C++ programming? CERN, take part!
You will be expected to work on a wide range of first-level trigger aspects, including:
- The development and maintenance of online and/or offline software associated with the central trigger.
- Testing, commissioning, operation and maintenance of the system.
- Contributing to improvements and upgrades of the system.
Do you have a background in research, an experience managing scientific information and a passion for building tools for scientists? Then join us at CERN to be one of the driving forces of the INSPIRE high-energy physics digital library [http://inspirehep.net] and make science go faster.
As an INSPIRE Content and Community Manager you will:
- Orchestrate the curation of INSPIRE content (scientific works, their connections, their attribution, as well as author profiles, conference indexes and job vacancies in the field) in partnership with other research institutions participating in INSPIRE and also coordinating the work of additional external parties;
- Liaise with the INSPIRE user community, and observe the overall market for scientific information services, to understand and assess evolving needs and trends, translate them into concrete service requirements and opportunities for new and augmented features;
We are hiring software developers that are enthusiastic about data and cloud backend systems to focus on building the next-generation...
Ericsson AB, Kista
Academic Work is on behalf of our client European Spallation Source´s (ESS) looking for a Web Developer to be a part of the Data Management...
Academic Work, Lund
Vill du arbeta med framtidens teknik?
Do you have experience from working with Cellulose Conversion?
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions.
The Department of Biology and Biological Engineering was founded January 1 2015, and started off with high ambitions.
Chalmers Tekniska Högskola AB, Göteborg
Vi söker en Building developer som har ett stort intresse och kunskaper inom energi och värme.
Let's create the future together.
Stack Overflow Careers, Sverige
Stack Overflow Careers
AstraZeneca is now looking to recruit an Associate Director to lead a preformulation team focused on new modalities within the Advanced...
We’re currently looking for talented scientists to join our innovative academic-style Postdoc.
AstraZeneca Göteborg, Mölndal
Would you like to bring your scientific excellence to Drug Safety and Metabolism at AstraZeneca and become a key player in the discovery of...