Din sökning matchar 1 kategori. Klicka på en kategori för att inkludera den i sökningen:
794 hittade annonser
AVEVA AB, Malmö
The Software Engineer is responsible for implementing high-quality software components in accordance with project requirements and overall system architecture following AVEVA’s business and technology strategy.
- Contributing towards innovative design against challenging user and performance requirements
- Ensuring design proposals are reviewed and approved by appropriate review authorities at each stage of the implementation and evolution
- Providing prototypes where appropriate to explore and verify design proposals
Awapatent AB, Copenhagen, Gothenburg, Stockholm, Helsingborg, Jönköping, Malmö, Linköping, Uppsala, Växjö, Östersund
You will learn from some of the most respected experts in the intellectual property profession, providing you with the foundation of intellectual property and IP law, as well as business acumen and strategic management. In the first seven months of your employment you will follow our unique trainee programme, alternating between attending lessons and working in your local office.
After successfully completing the trainee programme, you will work in a full-time position as a patent attorney in your local office. Our clients are some of the most innovative companies, at the forefront of technology. As a patent attorney you will have an endless variation of assignments, writing patent applications, translating patent documentation, as well as serving clients as a strategic advisor.
Your HR competencies can contribute to great scientific developments! CERN is a unique organisation with ambitious research goals and has high expectations of its HR department. HR quality support is essential for carrying out scientific work. If you are looking for a diverse HR generalist role in a multicultural environment, this challenge is for you. CERN, take part!
As an HR adviser (HRA), you will be involved in HR issues relating to the department(s) to which you are assigned. You will:
- Advise and support supervisors in their HR and people activities.
- Deal with concerns related to members of personnel's day to day work.
- Operationalize HR strategy.
Gomspace ApS, Uppsala
For our NanoSpace propulsion team in Uppsala, Sweden we are looking for a talented Micro Propulsion Engineer. You will have the opportunity to become part of an internationally oriented and dedicated team aiming at providing exceptional nanosatellite solutions to customers on the global market.
Are you enthusiastic about building real satellites and being the technical anchor point for designing the propulsion solution – then of course apply for this position.
The job incluces the following set of tasks:
- Deriving technical requirements from customer needs
- Design and analysis of propulsion systems and components
- Planning and performing verification of propulsion systems and components
- Be the technical key and “go to” person for specific propulsion system projects
Nanospace AB, Uppsala
NanoSpace is looking for an experienced Project Manager
We are looking for a skilled Project Manager to secure efficient execution of projects for our customers.
The Job Includes the Following Set of Tasks:
- Drive and lead the day to day aspects of the projects
- Handle the planning, controlling and reporting on the project progress both internally and externally
- Establish and maintain project documentation according to the project execution and quality assurance processes
GomSpace offers employment in a dynamic growing and internationally oriented company with many challenging and exciting activities.
Materials engineer to the Additive Manufacturing Tec-team to join us at Siemens Industrial Turbomachinery AB, in Finspång
The AM TEC-teams responsibilities:
- Develop processes for standard and tailored materials incl. material data acquisition and process specifications, incl. standards for the development of a process
- Develop AM core processes & Material Data Generation
- Develop monitoring strategies for those processes
You become part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is high on the agenda. We offer good career opportunities in an international environment with exciting challenges. Our success is created by our innovative and talented employees, where their curiosity and professional skills create new knowledge and help find answers to the world's most difficult questions.
We are looking for two CUSTOMER SUPPORT SPECIALISTS, multilingual in Scandinavian languages, to join our team in Sweden. The position is based in Stockholm (Helsinki or Oslo is also a possibility).
Primary objective of the position
- Provide customers with assay, application, system and instrument support and troubleshooting by phone or e-mail.
- Complete required contact documentation to assure compliance with Abbott quality, regulatory and service & support procedures and processes.
- Success in this role is measured by customer satisfaction score, support key performance indicators and issue resolution rates.
Abbott provides a varied, challenging and international position in a dynamic and pleasant working environment. In our organization, you can count on excellent primary and secondary benefits and more.
Do you want to work in a creative workplace in digital product development?
Till ett forskningsprojekt hos oss på SLU behöver vi nu förstärka med en laboratorieassistent på deltid (cirka 20%) under en begränsad period.
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions.
PS Finance Group består av tre affärsområden: finans, inkasso samt juridik.
Academic Work, Göteborg
Etsimme asiakkaallemme kokenutta matkustamohenkilökuntaa kesäkauden ajaksi (huhtikuu-syyskuu 2018).
Adecco Sweden AB, Göteborg