827 hittade annonser
Do you want to be a part of developing the next generation of tailored AM alloys and bring them into real components?
- Be part in the front line of development of new advanced processes in additive manufacturing.
- Develop processes for tailored alloys for additive manufacturing.
- Develop material and inspection specifications for robust process control.
- Follow qualification of new alloys and components from idea through material property generation to fleet implementation – capabilities in simulation and testing of materials would be highly appreciated.
Sofus Regulatory Affairs AB, Stockholm
Sofus söker erfaren ekonom med intresse för personaladministration
Vi söker nu en medarbetare som kan arbeta både med ekonomi och personaladministration, ca 50% vardera.
Ekonomi; Du kommer att tillsammans med ekonomichef arbeta med års- och periodbokslut, ansvara för rapportering mot Skatteverket, jobba med periodiseringar, inventarier och kontoavstämningar.
Personaladministration; lönehanteringen är outsourcad men du är vår kontaktperson gentemot lönebyrån, du är påläst om avtal och olika förmåner.
The Materials and chemistry department is responsible for development and testing of new materials, evaluation of chemical analysis and support to sales, service and other departments. Within the department, we have a wide range of tasks such as mechanical testing, failure analysis and fuel evaluations. We are now looking to recruit two employees to join our team.
We can tailor your work responsibilities to fit your background within the material and/or chemical lab.
As part of the materials and Chemistry department you could work with:
- life time assessments
- take part in and manage failure and root cause analysis
- technical support during qualification of our suppliers
Are you a Computer Network Engineer with extensive hands-on experience with large, high-availability Ethernet networks? Would you like to contribute to upgrading, developing, maintaining and operating the system for one of the largest particle-physics experiments in the world? CERN, take part!
As a Computer Network Engineer in the EP-ADT-DQ Section, you will:
- Take a major role in the administration, operation and maintenance of the DAQ networks: this includes active traffic monitoring, follow-up and tracking of incidents, installation and configuration of new network devices.
- Providing technical advice and guidance to other members of the ATLAS DAQ Group and system administrators.
Do you have a background in research, an experience managing scientific information and a passion for building tools for scientists? Then join us at CERN to be one of the driving forces of the INSPIRE high-energy physics digital library [http://inspirehep.net] and make science go faster.
As an INSPIRE Content and Community Manager you will:
- Orchestrate the curation of INSPIRE content (scientific works, their connections, their attribution, as well as author profiles, conference indexes and job vacancies in the field) in partnership with other research institutions participating in INSPIRE and also coordinating the work of additional external parties;
- Liaise with the INSPIRE user community, and observe the overall market for scientific information services, to understand and assess evolving needs and trends, translate them into concrete service requirements and opportunities for new and augmented features;
Are you a skilled Software Engineer (C++) who is passionate about designing, developing and deploying advanced software systems required for the control of high-energy particle accelerators? CERN, take part!
- Taking responsibility for the analysis, design, implementation, documentation, validation and release of individual components according to stakeholders’ needs and schedules, reporting regularly on progress to supervisors, user meetings and group-wide committees.
- Maintaining and upgrading existing software, in close collaboration with end-users.
European Patent Office (EPO), Munich and The Hague
Are you an engineer or a scientist interested in joining an international team of highly qualified staff? Do you want to see the latest inventions?
Then this professional opportunity is the right one for you!
We are currently seeking engineers and scientists in various technical fields to work as European Patent Examiners in Munich and The Hague.
What we offer
- the opportunity to acquaint yourself with the latest inventions and to enable innovation
- intellectual challenges and empowerment through professional development
- the chance to work with inspiring people from various different cultures
IVA är en fristående arena för att påverka samhällsutvecklingen inom områden som utbildning, forskning, innovation, entreprenörskap...
Academic Work, Stockholms län
Kodbruket hjälper e-handlare att utveckla och underhålla sina webbutiker.
Academic Work, Stockholms län
Academic Work is on behalf of our client European Spallation Source´s (ESS) looking for a Web Developer to be a part of the Data Management...
Academic Work, Lund
Vill du arbeta på ett tillväxtbolag med högkvalitativa forskningsprodukter inom Life Scienceområdet?
Affärsteamet på Innovatum stöttar framtidens startup-företag och entreprenörer/team de första stegen i utvecklingen mot stark tillväxt...
Göteborg, Trollhättan, Uddevalla, Vänersborg
Do you have experience from working with Cellulose Conversion?
We are looking for a new team member who has a passion for consumer research, consumer insight and analysis to join the H&M Business...