4 174 hittade annonser
Are you passionate about professionalism in optics and would you love to develop and deliver training for optometrists in a large international company? Do you want to be part of our dynamic team in Northern Europe where team spirit and hard work is part of everyday life? Then you could be the one we are looking for.
From day one you will be involved in lots of different projects and have the opportunity to contribute to the team with your ideas. Together with our Professional L&D team you will develop a large range of different trainings, both classroom and online, and train optometrists, students and graduates in all kinds of aspects of optometry.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Manage and drive further development of our professional training offer in Sweden
- Deliver training to optometrists, students and graduates, both in classroom and through virtual classroom
- Create and improve the professional training offer
Digital Factory and Process Industries and Drives Divisions in Siemens AB are looking for a Dedicated Sales Representative for Cyber Security. You will be part of a team, which is specialized in service and solution sales.
- You will be responsible for Industrial Cyber Security sales, containing solutions and consulting for industrial customers.
- You are also responsible for actively acquiring new customers, consulting and development of the service portfolio to meet the customer needs.
- You will work in close co-operation with our Industry sales teams and dedicated Cyber Security consultancies.
- In your work you will utilize the most innovative solution range in the market
The role provides good opportunities for flexible working methods where travel becomes part of your daily life, up to 50%. You will have the opportunity to work from home.
Bambora Group AB, Halmstad
Our Specialist team is now looking for a brilliant Integration Specialist with a passion for IT and new technology. The team in Halmstad is a part of our highly regarded Customer Experience department!
Your main tasks will be:
- Support Partner Account Managers with technical expertise when building partnerships
- Support partners during the integration process of Electronic Cash Registers to our payment terminals
- Be the ECR integration partner’s main technical contact, during the integration process
i-Pharm Consulting Ltd is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
We are seeking an experienced and passionate Consultant with a background in market access, health economics, and/or real-world data analysis. The successful management of projects, the ongoing relationship management with existing clients and the generation of new clients are essential to the growth and prosperity of the company. The candidate will be expected to play an instrumental part in the ongoing development and direction of the operations in the Nordics, being encouraged to bring with them ideas and aspirations to drive forward the business.
- Provide a high level of relationship management and liaison with existing clients
- Design project scopes, plans and deliverables and gain agreement for these from the client.
Amazon Web Services Sweden AB, Stockholm
Would you like to accelerate cloud computing adoption at the Enterprise level?
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing awareness and adoption of Amazon Web Services (AWS) by engaging with worldwide public sector organizations who are reinventing their IT strategy with AWS cloud computing?
As a Bid and Proposal Manager for the Worldwide Public Sector team at AWS, you lead our effort to deliver game-changing solutions to customers in the Nordics. You have the exciting opportunity to create strategies to build mindshare and broad use of Amazon’s utility computing web services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon SimpleDB, Amazon RDS, etc). Y
Miracle Partners Ltd recruiting on behalf of a client
Senior Test Automation Specialist required for a 5-month contract assignment, located in Southern Sweden.
In the role of Test Automation Engineer, you will be a part of the TestCenter Technical Test Services team and will focus on End-2-End test within New Web environment.
The ideal candidate for the role of Automation Tester should have:
- Experience as a Test Automation Engineer with broad exposure to programming, databases, integrations, debugging, back-end, front-end, CI/CD etc.
- Database experience (SQL) – nice to have
- Integration experience (data transformations, API
Aim Hire Jobs recruiting on behalf of a client in Stockholm
My client, a global IT consultancy, is looking to recruit an experienced .NET Developer for a very long term contract role.
The consultant/s shall be requested to perform various tasks related to the projects, products, applications and services developed in the ICT Development section.
The tasks will include:
- Implement and maintain new and existing systems developed by the section
- Maintain the code base and fix bugs as reported in Team Foundation Server;
- Provide third-level support to the ICT Infrastructure section;
- Contribute to the planning and execution of test activities to ensure an acceptable quality;
- Report to the assigned Group Leader in the Development section.
Aim Hire Jobs recruiting on behalf of a client in Stockholm
My client, a global IT consultancy, is looking to recruit an experienced Application Tester for a very long term contract role.
The consultant/s shall be requested to perform various tasks related to the projects, products, applications and services developed in the ICT Development section. The tasks will include:
- Perform regression testing, functional and non-functional testing (incl. performance and load testing) to identify defects in the systems developed and maintained by the section;
- Review specifications prior development start in regards to clarity;
- Create test cases based on the system documentation;
- Participate in the development team and work on development tasks;
- Provide reports about the tests conducted;
Vivid Resourcing is recruiting on behalf of client in Gothenburg
A Gothenburg-based automotive consultancy is looking for two design engineer's who specialise in electrical design to work on the battery pack development and electrical engine propulsion - 12-month contract.
My client requires:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in electrical automotive design
- Recent automotive experience of battery pack development (battery engineer role)
- Recent automotive experience in electrical engine propulsion (electrical engine propulsion)
- Engineers that main specialise is in Catia V5
- Someone available within the next 4-6 weeks
Are you interested in the design and production of the electronic modules for world's largest accelerator LHC and its detectors? Are you also interested to further improve the quality and reliability of the electronic boards and modules, and to study and optimize production processes? CERN, take part!
Joining the Technology Department, you will work in the MPE Group responsible for the centralized services for CERN's electronics community for the layout design, prototype board assembly, industrialization and production of electronic boards and modules.
You will take part in the design and procurement of custom-made electronics for the systems across the CERN accelerator complex and its detectors. The electronic boards are designed according to very high standards and must be proven to operate with the required high levels of reliability and availability.
Software AG, Kista
The Territory Account Executive is responsible for using a consultative solution selling approach to grow and develop Software AG’s business in a given territory or account base (geography, set of industries, or combination thereof). The Territory Account Executive focuses on a set of 20-30 assigned accounts that she/he proactively covers to generate new opportunities and license revenue.
Essential Job Functions
- Achieve/exceed quarterly and yearly revenue targets using approved SAG business planning, account management, opportunity management, and monitoring processes tools.
- Drive and penetrate new accounts and meet with stakeholders (C level) within accounts selling large-scale collaboration solutions.
- Working directly or with the Partner Manager, builds & coordinates partnerships with top partners to generate incremental revenue opportunities.
HUGO BOSS, Stockholm
We are currently looking for a dedicated and passionate person to support our team. In the role as a Specialist, you partner with the management team in coaching, training & developing team members within the specialist area to maximize sales potential & ensuring the team are expertly delivering Customer Service Excellence to drive commercial success. The position is a part-time position of approximately 25-30 hours a week. It is a requirement that you are able to work on weekends as well as weekdays. Expected start is as soon as possible.
- Participate in regular training to continuously develop
- Follow all induction related processes (e.g. Induction Workbook)
- Support in induction & ongoing training of team members
Would you like a major role in the electrification of the Automotive Industry? We are looking for a German-speaking Technical Sales & Project Manager with solid experience in automotive project management and sales.
As a Sales & Project Manager you are responsible for all short and long-term activities at the customer. This includes: Managing complex technical projects including commercial matters, creating new business opportunities and developing the business relationships.
You will be part of the business development team and work very close with both our R&D- and Operations-departments in order to deliver superior solutions to our customers. The role reports to our Director of Business Development Automotive.
You will be based in Stockholm, Sweden and travel on a weekly basis to your customers in Europe.
NES Global Talent is recruiting on behalf of client
We are recruiting a Technical Sales position for our client who provides mechanical seals, packing and protection to rotating equipment in the Southern Swedish Region.
We are looking for a seasoned sales person who has a grasp of the MRO sector and understands the manufacturing support arena.
They must have a knowledge of the region and its industrial operations with the ability to speak Swedish, Danish and English.
This role can be home-based, but will have travel roughly 75% of the week.
Your HR competencies can contribute to great scientific developments! As an experienced compensation and benefits specialist, would you like to contribute to the design and implementation of the Organisation's compensation and benefits policies and processes and be part of the team rolling out CERN's Strategy? CERN, take part!
The group plays a key role in areas such as compensation and classification, performance evaluation and merit recognition, benefits and entitlements, health insurance, social welfare. The group comprises around 20 members.
The person in this position works closely with and provides support to, the Group Leader in the design and implementation of the Organization's compensation and benefits policies and processes, and in the supervision and monitoring of the various HR processes under the group's responsibility.
We are currently building a Nordic Marketing team that will ensure the organisation's message is distributed across channels and to targeted audiences in order to meet sales objectives. This will mean seeking out new ways to deliver messages, such as mobile platforms, video and social media.
In this role you will focus on:
- Brand management, supporting the Sales channels in the Nordics to help create short- to medium term strategies and plans. This will also mean identifying key trends based on our consumer insights and priorities.
- CRM implementation in the entire Nordic sales force and the development of the database drive in order to make us more “data-driven” when it comes to decision making.
- Marketing automation and channel strategy to utilise “new” technology and trends to optimize marketing spend and results.
Agenthuset Nordic AS, Stockholm
Vi på Agenhuset Nordic har vår huvudfokus på retail i Norden. Vi skapar varumärkeskännedom genom närvaro, merchandising och promotionkampanjer.
Jaybird är ett märke vi jobbar nära tillsammans med och vi är nu på jakt efter en projektkoordinator för ett 6-månaders uppdrag från april 2018 – oktober 2018 (slutet av september).
Som projektkoordinator för Jaybird är du ansvarig för varumärkets närvaro på en rad olika löpararrangemang/tävlingar i Sverige och i Norge. Du jobbar nära marknadschefen och har ansvar för koordinering, genomförande och rapportering från arrangemangen.
En av de viktigaste uppgifterna är uppföljning av våra ambassadörer och influencers. Du har också som ansvar att färdigställa och rigga upp Jaybirds ”stand” i förbindelse med loppen. En promotor, som du också ansvarar för, bistår med hjälp på dessa arrangemang.
The main purpose and responsibilities of this position are to ensure that all VAT returns and associated statistical returns for the Siemens businesses in the Nordic region are filed and paid on time. Further to drive and implement a standardized VAT compliance process in the Nordic region, including reviews and audits. Drive, standardize and simplify structure in the area of tax technology and processes with regards to VAT as well as CIT and TP for Siemens in the Nordic region.
Examples of VAT key responsibilities
- Processes and Systems
- VAT Compliance and Controls
- Business Support
Your main responsibilities will be to drive and implement the standard Global VAT process structure in Siemens, to identify and mitigate potential VAT risks/liabilities in the Nordic region and evaluate the impact of future legislative changes to Siemens businesses in the Nordic region. Further, to provide VAT advice and to support both the Siemens tax organisation as a whole as well as the local Nordic Siemens businesses.
- Support the Nordic Head of Tax in respect of new acquisitions, reorganisations and historical challenges in the region.
- Identify and mitigate potential VAT risks and liabilities in the region.
- Provide on request expert technical advice to any Siemens business.
Your tasks? You will engage in a 15 weeks project to evaluate new products to our service line. With support from our R&D department, you will develop business cases and create opportunities to be implemented in our future’s fleet. The work involves coordinating work within Engineering from a business perspective. Siemens is optimizing the serviceability of the new gas turbines and you will play a crucial role in the conceptual phase of inspections tools and procedures.
- Define and decide which improvements are beneficial for our service fleet.
- Propose business cases and forecasts for the solutions proposed.
- Communicate enhancement estimates to the engineering and business stakeholders involved.
For this internship, the applicant should be currently enrolled in an education program within business administration, engineering or alike.
Tesla’s Assistant Service Managers are assistant leaders of our service teams. In this role, you will be responsible, along with the Service Manager, for delivering an impeccable service experience to each and every Tesla customer while preparing Tesla Service teams to meet the needs of our Model 3 customers and beyond.
Expectations and Responsibilities
- The Assistant Service Manager will report to and work closely with the Service Manager to uphold and improve all aspect of the service center.
- Our Assistant Service Managers must deliver excellent results and achieve goals quarter after quarter, month after month, on all aspects of customers, people, operations, and financials.
- Customer focused: Our customers are changing the world, and it is your responsibility to exceed their expectations of what a service experience should be.
Trivs du med att arbeta under stort ansvar och samtidigt ha många kontaktytor i din tjänst? Är du dessutom teknisk intresserad och har kunskap och erfarenhet av dokumentation?
Då kan du vara vår nya Dokumentationstekniker!
Vi erbjuder dig en roll som Dokumentationstekniker inom Supportgruppen på avdelning Produktion. Supportgruppen stödjer affärsområdet med dokumentation, lager och inköp. Vi är en relativt ny grupp inom affärsområdet och satsar hårt på att utveckla både verksamhet och kvalitén på informationen i våra system.
Som Dokumentationstekniker kommer du att arbeta med att rita om och rita nytt i den dokumentation som krävs för verksamheten. Du kommer att svara för dokumentation i form av ritningar och systeminformation i vårt underhållssystem.
Air Liquide Gas AB, Taastrup or Malmö
Proactive and flexible professional to Operational Marketing role!
As an Offer Deployer in the M&P (Manufacturing & Processing) market, your role is to improve the offer roll-out time-to-market and monitor the offers’ performance through Key Performance Indicators.
You will build the target list, set priorities and sales objectives and adapt offer pricing policy in coordination with the Sales Director. As Offer Deployer you will also prepare campaigns and train local Sales Representatives in the new offers in order to increase the selling effectiveness.
Are you ready to grow with Air Liquide? – Apply today!
Amazon Web Services Sweden AB, Stockholm
Do you have broad and deep experience in both the business and technical aspects of cloud computing and related IT technologies?
Do you have rich experience understanding and influencing technology choices and implementations with public sector customers (governments, educational institutions, non-profit entities, and non-governmental organizations)?
As a Business Development Manager within AWS, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mindshare and broad use of Amazon’s cloud computing platform within Government, Healthcare and Education in the Nordics region.
Amazon Web Services Sweden AB, Stockholm
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by developing an account in the Nordics Public Sector? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider?
As a Public Sector Account Manager you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology and increase adoption and market segment presence of AWS in the Public Sector accounts.