Maskinteknik - Result:
42 hittade annonser
Tesla’s Assistant Service Managers are assistant leaders of our service teams. In this role, you will be responsible, along with the Service Manager, for delivering an impeccable service experience to each and every Tesla customer while preparing Tesla Service teams to meet the needs of our Model 3 customers and beyond.
Expectations and Responsibilities
- The Assistant Service Manager will report to and work closely with the Service Manager to uphold and improve all aspect of the service center.
- Our Assistant Service Managers must deliver excellent results and achieve goals quarter after quarter, month after month, on all aspects of customers, people, operations, and financials.
- Customer focused: Our customers are changing the world, and it is your responsibility to exceed their expectations of what a service experience should be.
Are you a laboratory technical engineer with experience in assembly and operation of electro-mechanical systems and work coordination? Then seize the opportunity and join the Detector Technology Group operating at the heart of CERN Experimental Physics Department. Within our team, you will contribute to the development, construction and testing of leading-edge technology solutions for the next generation of particle detectors. CERN, take part!
In the Departmental Silicon Facility (DSF) and Solid-State Detector (SSD) laboratory, solid-state detectors are developed, characterized, qualified and assembled into detector components. In the SSD laboratory, various test systems are used to evaluate the properties and performance of the semiconductor sensors.
This position is an opportunity to be at the forefront of companies’ innovative usage of simulation in industrial and research environments. You will be operating in various sectors, such as aerospace, energy, automotive and marine, in application areas such as aerodynamics, thermal cooling, fluid structure interaction, combustion and multiphase flows.
The Application Engineer is expected to work closely with current and potential customers to understand their engineering workflow and processes and propose solution methodologies and best practices to help them meet their objectives. General day to day activities include:
- Using all aspects of CFD: CAD handling, meshing, solving, complex physics modelling, post-processing, coupling to other codes
- Following and using the new modelling techniques and features introduced in each release of STAR-CCM+ (there are 3 per year), finding new application areas and creating new simulation examples
Skandinaviska Glassystem är ett av Skandinaviens ledande företag inom fasadentreprenader.
Academic Work, Göteborg
Service Engineer, Automotive Company in Gothenburg!
Ekovent har funnits i mer än 40 år och är idag ett av Sveriges ledande företag inom branschen.
Academic Work, Malmö