Din sökning matchar 1 kategori. Klicka på en kategori för att inkludera den i sökningen:
406 hittade annonser
As System Engineer you will work in order project to adapt our standard system design to the project requests. You will be responsible for the complete scope of work for the system in cooperation with electrical and installations engineers. The work will entail participation in multiple internal project teams simultaneously and to communicate solutions with our suppliers and purchase department.
- Take responsibility for the fluid system design for order projects.
- Create customer documentation according to the project schedule.
- Handle purchase requirements and supplier communications for HG (Head Groups) within OEMFs responsibility.
Siemens Industrial Turbomachinery AB offer products and solutions for generating sustainable and resource efficient electricity. Our customers include utilities, independent power producers and companies in the oil and gas industry.
The HR Business Partner is responsible for supporting the HR organisation in achieving its HR and business objectives in line with Corporate Strategic Imperatives. This role is responsible for a variety of human resources programs and policies, including functional operational support, recruitment, compensation and benefits, training and development, talent management, employee relations and delivering on key HR projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for all employee relations. Providing ongoing guidance and support to managers and employees on employee relations and employee welfare concerns.
- Taking a pro-active role in ensuring employee welfare concerns are addressed.
- Managing the entire recruitment and selection process in line with business needs, continually looking to introduce improvements where possible.
Are you excited about open and reproducible science? Do you want to build tools, which help researchers to preserve, share and re-use data? CERN is looking for an enthusiastic full stack software developer to work in a research data team with the scientific community and move our projects and services forward. CERN, take part!
As Junior Application Developer in the Open Access Section, you will bring in first-hand experience with open science services, persistent identifiers, and agile delivery of complex software applications to take a driving/leading role in delivering the CERN contribution to FREYA. This includes designing research data solutions and developing services that enable the identification of research artefacts such as data, software, environments, and connect them to authors (ORCID), their publications, grants, etc..
Balkefors & Ponsiluoma Chefsrekrytering söker för kund
- an opportunity to join a global and expanding company
You will be one of two Corporate Financial Controllers accountable for consolidation and monthly/quarterly/annual P & L reporting and controlling. Together you will drive continuous improvements and best practice sharing. You ensure the workflow in between global units and corporate are performed efficiently and according to company practice and act as the interface to external suppliers and authorities. You will report to the Group CFO in Sandviken and work close to site and group functions with highly skilled colleagues.
As an individual we value business mind-set and acumen, excellent analytical skills and attention to detail. Excellent communication skills in English and Swedish, with the ability to communicate effectively with employees at all levels of the organisation, are other highly valued behavioural skills.
Do you have experience as a Service Desk Manager? Are you interested in taking a service and customer-oriented approach? Are you organized, multitasking, an excellent and flexible communicator, with a “can-do” attitude? Can you support your team through difficult, busy or sometimes stressful situations on a daily basis?
As a Service Desk Manager, you will be responsible for the daily operations of the Service Desk. In particular, you will:
- Be operationally responsible for incident and request handling and dispatching of the Service Desk; be ready to intervene on Service Desk issues and act instantly when necessary to solve operational problems.
- Report, analyse, monitor and take corrective actions, if required, on the Service Desk activity based on a defined service level agreement (SLA) and a set of key performance indicators (KPI’s).
Are you an Accelerator Physicist (Collective Effects) experienced in collective effects and interested in working in an exciting international environment at the forefront of modern science?
As an Accelerator Physicist (Collective Effects), you will contribute to the study of the collective effects in particle accelerators, in particular the mechanisms responsible for transverse coherent beam instabilities. You will also devise mitigation techniques to push further the performance of the existing and future CERN accelerators.
Management Events, Amsterdam, Helsinki or Stockholm
Looking for an opportunity to start your professional career in an international and fast-growing company? This can be the perfect opportunity for you - we are starting a new International Sales Management Trainee Program in August 2018 in Helsinki, Stockholm and Amsterdam. Both local and international aspects of work are included in this program.
Our commitment to your development and success?
- At the beginning of your employment a thorough 4-week onboarding to learn our products, processes and customers. This will equip to a successful start of your career with us!
- Competitive salary with bonus structure tailored to each step in your career, and benefits such as additional leave, regular training, team reward trips, dinners, team activities and events.
Alstom Transport AB, Sundbyberg
To the company in Sweden, we are now recruiting a Site Controller. The Site Controller is responsible for the financial reporting of the Swedish ALSTOM sites and depots and is a key player of the Swedish Management Team with direct report to the Nordic Finance Director and dotted line to the Sweden Managing Director.
As the Site Controller you will:
- Bring to the Site and Country Management a regular true and fair view of Sites activity (monthly/yearly closing, budgets and forecasts, project execution), ensuring compliance with local accounting & tax regulations (statutory), Group accounting standards and Internal Control rules & principles.
- Support the Site Managing Director, Head of departments and Tender & Project Management for financial matters and performance monitoring of the site.
- Support, implement and monitor the Product Lines objectives as well as the Country objectives in the sites.
Alstom Transport AB, Helsingborg
The future of transportation is already here. Alstom, with recorded sales of 7.3 billion in the 2016/17 fiscal year, is the world leader in integrated transport systems and continues to push the boundaries of innovation & digital solutions for transportation systems and e-mobility.
As a Project Controller, you will manage the controlling and financial reporting of projects according to the company's internal control rules. Your main tasks will be a follow-up, forecasting, analysis and management of the projects as well as manage the risks and opportunities in the projects.
In this role you are part of the project management team and together with the project team responsible for ensuring that the controlling, accounting and reporting in the projects are in line with the organization's guidelines. You shall also ensure that all financial processes and internal guidelines are implemented in the projects.
Are you a proactive, collaborative, multi-tasking and flexible technician? Are you attracted by maintenance management in a technical environment and do you have good software packages skills? This is a unique opportunity to support maintenance activities and work on a technical database. CERN, take part!
As a CMM specialist, you will be in charge of all tasks related to the CMM system for the EN-CV Group, supporting the other technical services (in charge of the operation, maintenance and projects), and the administrative service (for the financial follow up of contracts), in the use of this system.
Management Events, Stockholm
Is your passion to boost sales processes and marketing actions for B2B service- and solution providers by enabling them to reach the right prospects at the right time?
As a B2B Account Manager, you have ownership of the complete sales process from A to Z - from prospecting to closing the deals - both new business and growing your named accounts.
Our commitment to your development and success?
- At the beginning of your employment we offer you a 4-week onboarding to learn all about our products, sales process and customers. This will equip you for a successful start of your career with us! You will practice all necessary skills before going to action.
- After your onboarding the ME Sales Academy continues to build your professional competencies from multiple angles; international sales, account management, resilience, EQ - and many more.
Epson is introducing a brand-new role to our Swedish/Nordics Professional Display sales team. We are seeking an Account Manager - Professional Display, who will drive sales in the installation projection market, engage and grow share through pro AV channel partners: value added resellers, system integrators, AV consultants etc. and at end-user level in defined vertical markets.
Our Career path offers a competitive salary with an outstanding suite of benefits. Colleagues based in all Offices feel valued as part of our Global Community. We are going through an exciting period of growth and looking for people that have the spirit to seize new opportunities and drive growth.
Management Events, Helsingfors, Stockholm
Är du en försäljningsinriktad superstjärna som vill börja din karriär i ett av de mest innovativa och snabbväxande evenemangsbolagen på marknaden? Starta din karriär i det internationella näringslivet, vårt företag växer snabbt globalt och vi söker efter nästa framtida stjärnor att börja hos oss.
I början av din anställning kommer du att delta i en 4 veckors utbildning för att lära dig allt om våra produkter, processer och kunder. Detta kommer att utrusta dig med de verktygen du behöver för en framgångsrik start av din karriär hos oss! Framtida karriärmöjligheter inom företaget är många, de som överpresterar kan snabbt ta del av nya ansvarsområden inom såväl ledarskap eller specialistpositioner. Vår nuvarande VD startade i denna position 2004!
Volvo Group Connected Solutions is a global organization within Volvo Group providing state of the art connected services with cutting edge...
Volvo Group, Göteborg