358 hittade annonser
As Location Manager you will be responsible as a part of your team for the management of all real estate assets including external lease business within the respective location management unit (LMU) with a focus on Siemens space and service requirements including full budget and team responsibility. The challenge:
- You will lead a team with responsibility for employer related questions as well as work environmental questions.
- You will have close contact with our internal tenants in the different divisions both on local and central level in all questions related to buildings, facilities and service.
- Your work tasks will include commercial and technical responsibility of the facilities.
Are you looking for a new challenge in a successful, rapidly growing company and have the following skills and qualifications?
What tasks will be waiting for you?
- Qualified guidance and intensive customer service of our new and existing customers
- Customer acquisition
- Support of enquiries and quotations as well as quotation follow-ups
- Close cooperation with internal sales and the sales colleagues from Meusburger
- Implementation of company presentations and product trainings
- Participating in trade fairs
Hempel A/S, Gothenburg
As Area Sales Manager you will promote and sell Hempel’s products and services assigned in Sweden to achieve significant sales targets.
- Responsible for the portfolio of customers within the Protective segment
- Pursue sales leads
- Identify, research and contact prospective customers and build positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business
In Hempel, we offer a variety of global career possibilities and many cross-functional and cross-cultural working relationships. We strive to create the right conditions for personal and professional development.
Lionbridge Sweden, Gothenburg
Lionbridge is looking for a passionate and self-driven Account Manager to join our sales team. You will be responsible for sales activities within existing accounts in an assigned market, managing customer relationships and small accounts with the goal of expanding and maintaining revenue.
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with existing customer contacts, primarily through on-phone meetings.
- Develop revenue from existing customers and accounts through relationships, referrals, targeted prospecting, and other means.
- Achieve retention and growth targets set by the sales organization.
We can offer you a flexible and informal work environment with a competitive compensation package.
The main role of the Sales Administrator is to provide office based administration support for a team comprising several Sales Managers and Sales Orchestrators in support of renewing, up-selling, and closing of software, maintenance and services with customers; and support to customers on applicable product elements, business practices and associated contractual implications.
- Maintain a business relationship with existing system managers at customers primarily by phone including keeping account information updated in Salesforce.com and SAP.
- Support each responsible Sales Director and/or Sales Orchestrator in planning activities and objectives including Software and Services.
- Liaise with the customer, resolving queries within agreed timescales or escalating issues to the relevant group. Keeping the appropriate team member informed of activities within their Customer base.
i-Pharm Consulting Ltd, Stockholm
We are seeking an experienced and passionate consultant with a background in market access, health economics, and/or real world data analysis.
- Provide a high level of relationship management and liaison with existing clients
- Design project scopes, plans and deliverables and gain agreement for these from the client
- Project management of teams within the company and have ultimate responsibility for timelines and quality of finished/delivered works
E.ON Sverige, Malmö
Right now, E.ON Sverige are currently looking for an experienced enterprise architect to strengthen the Strategy & Architecture team of Business IT Nordics. Main responsibility areas are the overall architecture landscape related to corporate technology and being responsible for information architecture in the Nordics.
This means that:
- You will contribute in understanding the business strategy, goals and needs to be translated into an IT strategy and articulated into an architectural blueprint. To plan, steer and enable the architecture transformation towards our wanted position.
- You are responsible of defining, structuring and communicating the relationship between business objects/information to find synergies between capabilities, processes and technology across the whole Nordic business.
Amazon Web Services Sweden AB, Stockholm
This role requires your business and industry expertise to help us position AWS as the technology platform of the future. As a Partner Manager, you’ll help execute on our strategy to build mind share and assist adoption of Amazon’s infrastructure web services including Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, Amazon SimpleDB, Amazon SQS across our strategic business partners and their customers – often working with clients at CXO level.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Establishing and growing business and technical relationships, and managing the day-to-day interactions with these accounts
- Creating and articulating compelling value propositions around AWS
- Driving overall customer adoption, and interacting seamlessly with Public Sector customers and AWS team members across services
Together with our clients’ scientists and development engineers, you will contribute to defining and describing new technologies in the best possible way in order to obtain optimal patent protection. You will also contribute to written and oral proceedings with the patent authorities on behalf of our clients.
Furthermore, you will be involved in forming infringement and validity opinions, in cases where our clients wish to avoid conflicts with their competitors, and in cases in which conflicts already exist.
Finally, you will have the opportunity to take part in the internal development of Inspicos, including participating in workshops, to develop our marketing strategies and to optimise our internal procedures.
Management Events, Stockholm
Is your passion to boost sales processes and marketing actions for B2B service- and solution providers by enabling them to reach the right prospects at the right time?
As a B2B Account Manager, you have ownership of the complete sales process from A to Z - from prospecting to closing the deals - both new business and growing your named accounts.
Our commitment to your development and success?
- At the beginning of your employment we offer you a 4-week onboarding to learn all about our products, sales process and customers. This will equip you for a successful start of your career with us! You will practice all necessary skills before going to action.
- After your onboarding the ME Sales Academy continues to build your professional competencies from multiple angles; international sales, account management, resilience, EQ - and many more.
We are seeking a mechanical technician, an expert in mechanical manufacturing and precision machining techniques including state of the art CNC machines. You will work in the mechanical workshop of the magnet development laboratory of the Superconducting Magnet Design and Technology section (MDT) of the Magnets, Superconductors and Cryostats (TE-MSC) Group. CERN, take part.
As an experienced mechanical technician, you will take responsibility for the operation, maintenance and upgrade of the mechanical workshop in the magnet laboratory that is responsible for the development of new types of superconducting magnets and you will be involved in the manufacturing of challenging mechanical parts.
Samsung is looking for a Nordic Account Manager to join our AC-team (System Air Con) department. You will be working in our Kista Office and the role includes travel in the Nordic region.
- Work in cooperation with the customer to achieve sales targets
- Work in cooperation with the customer to increase Samsung brand value
- Work in cooperation with the customer to create marketing campaigns promoting sales and the Samsung brand
In the role, it is important that you have a structured approach and analytical mindset as well as strong communication- and negotiation skills. Samsung is a dynamic company in a fast-moving industry, there are many opportunities to grow and develop! In order to enjoy working with us, you must be a person who appreciates tempo, changes and to take own initiatives.
Umbilical is recruiting on behalf of client
Gabriel Roberts of Umbilical Life is recruiting a home-based MSL to work with an innovative company within their Medical Affairs Team.
- Provide field-based scientific exchange and communication of FDA approved and pipeline products
- In support of FDA approved products, work within the Medical Science Liaison team’s objectives
- Identify, establish, and maintain scientific relationships with opinion leaders regarding disease-state and product-specific information
- A competitive salary & package.
Arvato Financial Solutions, Stockholm, Oslo or Tallinn
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Vice President IT (m/f) to take on the responsibility for our European IT organization. You will report directly to our divisional president and be an integral member of our European senior management board.
- Form and our IT strategy in terms of technology, platform approach and future IT roadmap
- Establish and manage strategic IT vendor relationships
- Manage strategic IT-related projects
A cooperative partnership. Quality is our ambition, commitment and creativity are our driving forces, finding solutions is our business - you demand, we deliver. We are people who don't just do a job - we are people who get involved and play a part, with competence and pleasure. We create jobs that are valuable in every respect!
Do you have experience as a Payroll Manager or Accounts Payable Manager? Are you organized, discrete and analytical? We are looking for a dynamic person to lead our Personnel Accounting Section and join our Accounting Services Group. CERN, take part!
As Payroll Manager, you will lead the Personnel Accounting Section, a small team with two main activities: to ensure an accurate and timely monthly payroll process, and the efficient control and payment of all financial requests relating to members of personnel. Additional tasks are the responsibility of the section, including participation in the regular accounting book-closes, the issuance of correct financial certificates for members of personnel, and financial support for the housing and conference activities.
Do you have an impressive track record as an Administrative Coordinator, outstanding organizational skills and the ability to multi-task...
AstraZeneca are extending their GMD HR team with two Senior Administrators, who will perform high level administrative duties...
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions.