53 jobb matchar din sökning
3D Personnel recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
3DPersonnel’s client is currently seeking to recruit a safety officer to undertake the construction of a large data centre one hour outside of Stockholm. The project will commence from a green field and will include civils work right through to the fit out of the data centre.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop, monitor, implement and audit health and safety procedures/policies in business
- Update and maintain health and safety procedures and the organisation’s safety statement in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Carry out risk assessments and ensure risks are reduced
- Keep record of incidents and accidents and produce statistics for senior management
- Keep up to date on new legislation and maintain a working knowledge of all Health and Safety Authority (HSA) legislation and any developments effecting the Industry
Publicerad 27 juni
Skills Alliance (Pharma) Limited recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
A fantastic job opportunity for an experienced Regulatory Affairs Consultant to join a fast growing Medical Device Company where you will join the European regulatory team and support them in getting their products approved to the EU market.
As a consultant in Medical Device Development, your mission will be to contribute with operational as well as strategic support for regulatory and quality requirements for our customers during their development phase and registration of products.
To be considered for this position you must have a strong track record of managing projects and have held positions with operational responsibilities. Based in Stockholm, the candidate must have the ability to communicate at a functional level in both Swedish and English.
Publicerad 26 juni
Cloud Computing International, Stockholm
An experienced Quality Manager is required to work within framework of IT project, to assure quality procedures and processes are in place and being followed. This important requirement is for a vital project focused on legal regulatory upgrades to an IT platform.
The key responsibilities are:
- Lead the development, maintenance and implementation policies, processes and procedures, in accordance with regulatory, risk and compliance requirements.
- Develop, maintain and implement a highly proficient, fit for purpose control framework ensuring quality and compliance and enabling at any moment the capacity to evidence these.
- Analyse the adequacy of policies, processes and procedures and where necessary proposes improvements to them.
Publicerad 22 juni
AstraZeneca is an exciting global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical company.
Experis, 27 juni
Dfind Science & Engineering är ett konsult- och rekryteringsföretag som erbjuder en omväxlande karriär som konsult inom teknik och...
Nordiska Medier Göteborg AB, MALMÖ
Metal Supply, 26 juni
Pharmaceutical Sciences is a department within Innovative Medicines and Early Development (IMED) Biotech unit.
Platsbanken AMV, 22 juni
Experis Engineering team are growing and we are now looking for you with a master´s degree in Pharmacy or equivalent and has excellent...
Experis, 21 juni
AGA Linde Healthcare tillverkar och marknadsför Medicinska gaser och specialgaser för olika ändamål.
Linde Healtcare, Sollentuna
metrojobb.se, 21 juni
Our Engineering department is creating a strong foundation of skills for new technologies and innovations.
Platsbanken AMV, 21 juni
This position is based within Thermo Fisher Scientific’s ImmunoDiagnostics Division (IDD), which has its global HQ in Uppsala,...
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc, Uppsala
careerbuilder.se, 20 juni
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future.
Coca Cola, STOCKHOLM
Coca Cola, 20 juni