852 hittade annonser
Part-time, Independent Contractor, Work from Home Job
We are currently seeking dynamic and creative people who have a strong interest in social media, specifically those who are an active daily user of their Gmail account. We also require suitable candidates to own & use a smartphone – Android or iPhone – and have a familiarity with other forms of social media and Google products. You should also be flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. Hours for this role are a minimum of 10 up to 20 hours per week depending on task availability. We are currently seeking people who have a specific smartphone device (Android 4.1 or higher or iPhone 4S or higher) to complete tasks.
Do you want to be a part of developing the next generation of tailored AM alloys and bring them into real components?
- Be part in the front line of development of new advanced processes in additive manufacturing.
- Develop processes for tailored alloys for additive manufacturing.
- Develop material and inspection specifications for robust process control.
- Follow qualification of new alloys and components from idea through material property generation to fleet implementation – capabilities in simulation and testing of materials would be highly appreciated.
Cielo Talent Management, Lund
Cielo is delighted to announce that we are now hiring for an experienced recruitment professional to join us as we continue to build out our RPO solution for a leading semiconductor and software design company.
- End-to-end recruitment including:
- Briefings with hiring managers
- Talent attraction, sourcing, selection & assessment - CV screening and interviews
- Managing stakeholder relationships with line managers, HR and department heads
- Advising and challenging the business on best practice
Based in Solna, Sweden the HR Manager will develop and deliver strategic and operational HR initiatives and projects aligned with business objectives and key HR priorities; ensure our people are highly engaged and performing, and build strong, trusted relationships with senior leaders and stakeholders ensuring the business is completely supported across all areas of HR.
- Efficient delivery of a business-driven, corporate HR strategy for a number of teams; providing support for their goals and objectives focused on inspiring business success across the growing Nordic marketplace.
- Participate in the development and local implementation of HR policies and initiatives to ensure continuous alignment with the corporate guideline, culture and the rapidly changing needs of the business.
The Materials and chemistry department is responsible for development and testing of new materials, evaluation of chemical analysis and support to sales, service and other departments. Within the department, we have a wide range of tasks such as mechanical testing, failure analysis and fuel evaluations. We are now looking to recruit two employees to join our team.
We can tailor your work responsibilities to fit your background within the material and/or chemical lab.
As part of the materials and Chemistry department you could work with:
- life time assessments
- take part in and manage failure and root cause analysis
- technical support during qualification of our suppliers
Siemens, Camberley, United Kingdom; Italy; Spain; Sweden and The Netherlands
An experienced PreSales consultant is required to join the EMEA CoE technical team to provide support to prospects and customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a good level of understanding of Manufacturing market in target industries, and of how Siemens CAM portfolio can address associated business challenges
- Transfer Manufacturing and specifically CAM knowledge to core PL teams in the zone and countries, via team meeting, webinars, distributing collateral etc.
- Respond promptly and professionally to requests for support from Portfolio Development and Sales, maintaining a schedule of commitments. Support requests could include, demo, benchmarks, responding to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) etc.
- Be skilled in presenting and demonstrating CAM in a sales pursuit, in the context of a particular customer’s business needs, with an emphasis on business value
We are looking for an experienced Store Manager to join our team in Gothenburg.
Job duties include
- To recruit competent staff who represent the brand and its image while maintaining quality communication skills to ensure excellent customer service.
- To build a team that individually as well as collectively fully inherits the true meaning of the brand, fully understands company policy & procedure, and in turn, creates a store of excellence for the customer to shop in.
- Responsible for ensuring that all products are displayed to the company standard and that attention to detail is maintained at all times. Ensure that all new lines are merchandised on the shop floor within 24 hours of receiving the shipment.
PANDORA A/S, Nacka
Värdesätter du äkta material, kvalité och utmärkt kundservice? Vill du bli en del av ett starkt team och har en positiv ”can-do attityd”?
Vi söker en butikssäljare med ovan nämnda egenskaper till vår fantastiska butik i Nacka. Vi förväntar oss att du är bekväm med att arbeta i ett högt tempo och visar stor energi och passion till ditt jobb.
Arbetsuppgifter och ansvar:
- Assistera kunder, visa sortimentet av produkter samt svara på frågor för att tillgodose kundens behov
- Ansvar för butikens Visual Merchandising
- Sträva efter att uppnå butikens samt individuella säljmål
- Alltid tillhandahålla utmärkt kundbemötande genom att svara på frågor och ge råd
- Skylta om i montrar, fylla upp med varor samt se till att en hög standard hålls i butiken.
We are now looking to reinforce our team in Sweden who can drive the business in Sweden (Central/North). The position will be based at the SEEPEX Nordic A/S office in Hillerød, Denmark. Your daily workplace in on the road combined with a home-office setup.
- Driving and developing our business in Sweden
- Actively planning and carrying out sales visits
- Creating quotation and continuously following up on these
- A challenging and versatile full-time position with large possibilities of influencing the daily job
- A result-oriented environment with qualification-based salary, flexible work hours and an attractive pension- and healthcare scheme
To strengthen our own sales organization in Scandinavia we are looking for an experienced OEM/ACR Manager Scandinavia for cooling, refrigeration and air conditioning
Your responsibilities are:
- Take care of industrial and ACR customers
- Plan and execute sales strategy and budget
We offer you:
- An exciting job where you can contribute your ideas and experiences
- Dynamic and fast-growing company
- Good salary
Are you a skilled Software Engineer (C++) who is passionate about designing, developing and deploying advanced software systems required for the control of high-energy particle accelerators? CERN, take part!
- Taking responsibility for the analysis, design, implementation, documentation, validation and release of individual components according to stakeholders’ needs and schedules, reporting regularly on progress to supervisors, user meetings and group-wide committees.
- Maintaining and upgrading existing software, in close collaboration with end-users.
An exciting opportunity to run and transform a critical business service across AstraZeneca's global footprint.
AstraZeneca AB, Göteborg
Henkel operates worldwide with leading innovations, brands & technologies in three business areas: Adhesive Technologies, Beauty...
For our client in Lund we are looking for a Spanish and Portuguese Speaking Sales Administration officer.
Adecco Sweden AB, Lund