Din sökning matchar 1 kategori. Klicka på en kategori för att inkludera den i sökningen:
953 hittade annonser
Alstom Transport AB, Sundbyberg
To the company in Sweden, we are now recruiting a Site Controller. The Site Controller is responsible for the financial reporting of the Swedish ALSTOM sites and depots and is a key player of the Swedish Management Team with direct report to the Nordic Finance Director and dotted line to the Sweden Managing Director.
As the Site Controller you will:
- Bring to the Site and Country Management a regular true and fair view of Sites activity (monthly/yearly closing, budgets and forecasts, project execution), ensuring compliance with local accounting & tax regulations (statutory), Group accounting standards and Internal Control rules & principles.
- Support the Site Managing Director, Head of departments and Tender & Project Management for financial matters and performance monitoring of the site.
- Support, implement and monitor the Product Lines objectives as well as the Country objectives in the sites.
Alstom Transport AB, Helsingborg
The future of transportation is already here. Alstom, with recorded sales of 7.3 billion in the 2016/17 fiscal year, is the world leader in integrated transport systems and continues to push the boundaries of innovation & digital solutions for transportation systems and e-mobility.
As a Project Controller, you will manage the controlling and financial reporting of projects according to the company's internal control rules. Your main tasks will be a follow-up, forecasting, analysis and management of the projects as well as manage the risks and opportunities in the projects.
In this role you are part of the project management team and together with the project team responsible for ensuring that the controlling, accounting and reporting in the projects are in line with the organization's guidelines. You shall also ensure that all financial processes and internal guidelines are implemented in the projects.
Are you looking for a new challenge in a successful, rapidly growing company and have the following skills and qualifications?
What tasks will be waiting for you?
- Qualified guidance and intensive customer service of our new and existing customers
- Customer acquisition
- Support of enquiries and quotations as well as quotation follow-ups
- Close cooperation with internal sales and the sales colleagues from Meusburger
- Implementation of company presentations and product trainings
- Participating in trade fairs
Hempel A/S, Gothenburg
As Area Sales Manager you will promote and sell Hempel’s products and services assigned in Sweden to achieve significant sales targets.
- Responsible for the portfolio of customers within the Protective segment
- Pursue sales leads
- Identify, research and contact prospective customers and build positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business
In Hempel, we offer a variety of global career possibilities and many cross-functional and cross-cultural working relationships. We strive to create the right conditions for personal and professional development.
Lionbridge Sweden, Gothenburg
Lionbridge is looking for a passionate and self-driven Account Manager to join our sales team. You will be responsible for sales activities within existing accounts in an assigned market, managing customer relationships and small accounts with the goal of expanding and maintaining revenue.
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with existing customer contacts, primarily through on-phone meetings.
- Develop revenue from existing customers and accounts through relationships, referrals, targeted prospecting, and other means.
- Achieve retention and growth targets set by the sales organization.
We can offer you a flexible and informal work environment with a competitive compensation package.
The main role of the Sales Administrator is to provide office based administration support for a team comprising several Sales Managers and Sales Orchestrators in support of renewing, up-selling, and closing of software, maintenance and services with customers; and support to customers on applicable product elements, business practices and associated contractual implications.
- Maintain a business relationship with existing system managers at customers primarily by phone including keeping account information updated in Salesforce.com and SAP.
- Support each responsible Sales Director and/or Sales Orchestrator in planning activities and objectives including Software and Services.
- Liaise with the customer, resolving queries within agreed timescales or escalating issues to the relevant group. Keeping the appropriate team member informed of activities within their Customer base.
Management Events, Stockholm or Helsinki
Are you a sales-minded, freshly graduated customer service superstar looking to start your career in one of the most innovative and fast growing event businesses in the market? This is your chance to kick-start your career in the international business world!
Management Events brings together top-level executives and solution providers, providing high value to both parties. Our concept attracts 20 000 visionary leaders to our events in ten countries, over 120 times a year.
Now we are looking for energetic Project Coordinators to commit the top decision-makers from European countries to our world-class invitation-only events. As a project coordinator, you are responsible for presenting and pitching our concept to the top decision-makers of the biggest companies in Norway
Nordisk Film Biografer A/S, Valby
Vil du være med til at udvikle Danmarks og Norges største biografkæde og starte et nyt eventyr i Sverige, hvor vi snart åbner vores første biografer? Har du lyst til at arbejde i en verden, som er 100% digitaliseret?
Vi forventer, at:
- Du tager ansvar for den daglige drift af vores IT sammen med dit team og bidrager selv ”hands on” som ekspert og problemløser
- Du tager ansvar for den daglige support af vores brugere ude i biograferne (inkl. vagtplan som sikrer support aften og weekend) og på kontoret
- Du organiserer afdelingen, så vi har de rigtige kompetencer og udviklingsplaner på plads.
Vi tilbyder mangeartede og afvekslende arbejdsopgaver med den nyeste teknologi i en spændende virksomhed, hvor hjælpsomhed, ansvarlighed og effektivitet er nøgleværdier og omgangstonen uformel. En dynamisk hverdag sammen med dygtige og professionelle kollegaer i et team med et stærkt sammenhold og udpræget teamånd
Flügger A/S, Rødovre, Danmark
Kan du skabe den optimale online kunderejse, skabe frekvens og engagement blandt Flügger kunderne og derigennem drive trafik til vores butikker? Kan du sikre, at vi sætter det digitale aftryk, der gør at Flügger bevarer sin status som det førende Premium brand. Vil du give dit til at Flügger opnår det rigtige investeringsafkast af vores digitale indsats? Så er vi interesseret i at møde dig.
Som Digital Lead har du ansvaret for vores digitale marketingstrategi. Du sætter standarden for kvalitetsløsninger, som dit team eksekverer og som spiller ind i den overordnede marketingstrategi.
Cyberteam is recruiting on behalf of a client in Stockholm
One of my clients based in Stockholm is currently looking for SAP Master Data Application Expert to join them in May for an initial contract until April 2019.
Description of the project/team
- The role will be included in Functional Area Master Data
- Many parallel projects and fast-moving environment
- Job located in Marievik Stockholm, 100%
- Be a driver within product and customer related initiatives to understand ECC and/or CRM impact and convert business requirement to solutions.
- Gap analysis - Participate in requirement meetings to define and document the complete scope and map against current solution
- Functional design specifications.
i-Pharm Consulting Ltd, Stockholm
We are seeking an experienced and passionate consultant with a background in market access, health economics, and/or real world data analysis.
- Provide a high level of relationship management and liaison with existing clients
- Design project scopes, plans and deliverables and gain agreement for these from the client
- Project management of teams within the company and have ultimate responsibility for timelines and quality of finished/delivered works
Computer Futures recruiting on behalf of client in Göteborg
I am looking for a Senior Java Developer who has a drive to truly get things done, and problems solved on the backend. If you are interested in working with developing new media solutions that can directly affect approx. a million customers, this is the project for you! You should have a great interest in high-quality delivery and understand the product as a whole. The project is based on-site in Gothenburg.
You will be working with:
- databases (Cassandra, MySQL, PostgreSQL, XML)
- event driven design (Kafka, JMS, HornetQ)
- REST/Web API's
Your responsibilities consist of:
- service insurance through development all the way to the customer
- design, maintainability, testability, as well as quality
- scalability of components
Computer Futures recruiting on behalf of a client in Kista
I am looking for a Scrum Master to work as a freelancer on a very exciting assignment in Stockholm. The project itself is about building a modern private cloud environment to a big Swedish industrial company, based on OpenStack. The project has started only last autumn, so as a member of the team, you will be able to be innovative and to bring new ideas to the table. As a Scrum Master you will be the communication link between 3 teams; Infrastructure-, backend-, and frontend teams.
- You have worked agile and with Scrum before and can do it independently
- You are skilled in identifying and solving problems
- You are responsive, curious, and easy-going
Jobbsafari recruiting on behalf of Occlutech International AB i Helsingborg
We are now looking for an Registration and Administration Specialist”to strengthen our growing registration department.
Primary responsibilities will include assisting the Company's Global Head of Regulatory Affairs and Quality Management in filing and maintaining international medical device registrations. The position requires interacting with regulatory and clinical affairs, as well as other professionals at Occlutech's sites (Sweden, Turkey and Germany) and with the Company's OEM manufacturers, suppliers and distributors worldwide.
Vi söker en person med lång erfarenhet som installationsexpert/samordnare för elektriska installationer, gärna med bakgrund inom Automation. Det är meriterande om du är senior. Din uppgift är att stötta organisationen i förberedelser och utförande av projekt med hög komplexitet och volym för ett så kostnadseffektivt utförande som möjligt. I rollen ansvarar du för säkerställande och värdering av de uppgifter vi får in gällande installation och utförande samt att uppnå en optimering av respektive projekt.
- Fokus kommer ligga på större projekt, normalt med volym >1MEUR och med hög komplexitet (tekniskt eller kommersiellt).
- Relevanta KPI’er kommer omfatta träffsäkerhet och projektmarginal för relevanta projekt t.ex. de som har hög andel elinstallation
- Rollen kräver erfarenhet inom såväl svagström som kraftinstallation.
Miracle Partners Ltd recruiting on behalf of a client in Lund
We are seeking a Technical Project Manager with good general knowledge of technology and mobile software and hardware.
The project is related to a technical website which is a portal for developers and partner companies.
The role involves Project Managing a team of 7 people and external agency developers.
The role ensures i.e. overseeing that deadlines are kept, that budgets are followed (no budget responsibility) and handling communications with the external agency.
The role offers a lot of freedom to drive the team's own agenda.
Nordic Sugar AB, Eslöv
Vill du vara en del av ett spännande investeringsprojekt? Är du strukturerad, noggrann och lägger stor vikt vid att vara serviceminded? Då har vi kanske rätt utmaning för dig!
Till Nordic Sugar i Örtofta söker vi nu en engagerad medarbetare som skall supportera ett stort investeringsprojekt i bland annat administrationen kring riskhantering och prognosarbete.
I rollen som projektkoordinator kommer du att arbeta i huvudsak inom följande områden:
- Ansvara för risksammanställning och uppföljning av projektriskprocessen
- Underhålla prognosfilen och uppdatera med information från SAP
- Samverka med bl.a. controlling och inköpsavdelning i frågor rörande inköpsordrar, fakturor med mera
Next Link Solutions recruiting on behalf of a client in Stockholm
NextLink is currently looking for a Developer Web to work in Stockholm, Sweden for 6 months.
- PWA layer (the code running in the user's web browser)
- Web Components (webcomponents.org)
- Polymer (polymer-project.org)
- Redux (redux.js.org)
An experienced PreSales consultant is required to join the EMEA Simcenter System Simulation technical team to provide support to prospects and customers. Team members may take complete technical ownership of commercial opportunities directly and/or support local pre-sales using their experience with both the tool and the application.
The role will require the delivery of expertise in the application of the Simcenter portfolio in various industries.
- Respond promptly and professionally to requests for support from Portfolio Development and Sales, maintaining a schedule of commitments. Support requests could include, demo, benchmarks, responding to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and marketing activities.
- Provide advanced support for local pre-sales and resellers in the different regions within EMEA whenever required.
Arvato Financial Solutions, Stockholm, Oslo or Tallinn
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Vice President IT (m/f) to take on the responsibility for our European IT organization. You will report directly to our divisional president and be an integral member of our European senior management board.
- Form and our IT strategy in terms of technology, platform approach and future IT roadmap
- Establish and manage strategic IT vendor relationships
- Manage strategic IT-related projects
A cooperative partnership. Quality is our ambition, commitment and creativity are our driving forces, finding solutions is our business - you demand, we deliver. We are people who don't just do a job - we are people who get involved and play a part, with competence and pleasure. We create jobs that are valuable in every respect!
Do you have experience as a Payroll Manager or Accounts Payable Manager? Are you organized, discrete and analytical? We are looking for a dynamic person to lead our Personnel Accounting Section and join our Accounting Services Group. CERN, take part!
As Payroll Manager, you will lead the Personnel Accounting Section, a small team with two main activities: to ensure an accurate and timely monthly payroll process, and the efficient control and payment of all financial requests relating to members of personnel. Additional tasks are the responsibility of the section, including participation in the regular accounting book-closes, the issuance of correct financial certificates for members of personnel, and financial support for the housing and conference activities.
Your role as a Services Solutions Architect will be as a technical resource in the Nordics and based out of either Stockholm or Oslo to scope our customer projects.
You will be in a technology leadership position and you should feel comfortable in leading the development of solutions. You will be responsible for the architecture of complex transformational strategies.
- You will participate in the pre-sales process to understand our customer's business, technical objectives, and product requirements
- You can develop Vision Strategy and Roadmaps deliverables to meet technical solutions
- You will lead the technical discussion with the customer in our process to gather requirements, make high level and low-level designs and scope the deployments.