Planning - Sverige
403 hittade annonser
Hammer & Hanborg Sverige AB söker för kund i Malmö
For our client, a global leading company based in Malmö, we are now looking for a senior consultant with strong communications experience for a short-term assignment.
- Media strategy creation and implementation
- Manage relationship with global and international key media and media influencers
- Plan, create content for media and press
To be considered for this assignment you need to be service minded, self-sustained, hands-on and strong in planning, writing, and activating communication. You are a natural team player, outgoing and a strong communicator and networker.
This role is responsible for all technical aspects of the partner sales cycle. Has a clear understanding of the Siemens MindSphere platform, including the overall value proposition and the technology which underpins it. Can clearly articulate the MindSphere architecture and value proposition to a variety of audiences ranging from highly technical to strictly business-oriented especially in the OT environment.
- Enable MindSphere partners technically to ensure they are able to develop scalable solutions on MindSphere platform for their customers
- Conduct MindSphere technical workshops for and with partners for their customers
- Support partners with the design and execution of use cases identified by partners as part of go to market initiatives
Är du en driven och inspirerande ledare med passion för projekt, logistik och planering?
Vi söker en gruppchef som vill utveckla såväl verksamheten som medarbetarna, hos oss på Order Management värdesätter vi engagemang och utveckling.
- Ansvara för att vi levererar rätt resultat, i rätt tid och till rätt kostnad i våra projekt.
- Stötta gruppens medlemmar i att utveckla sin kompetens inom de olika rollerna och att utveckla idéer om lösningar och processförändringar till verklighet.
- Tillsammans med Order Managements ledningsgrupp implementera strategier och handlingsplaner som stödjer huvudavdelningens övergripande strategier och mål.
Epson is introducing a brand-new role to our Swedish/Nordics Professional Display sales team. We are seeking an Account Manager - Professional Display, who will drive sales in the installation projection market, engage and grow share through pro AV channel partners: value added resellers, system integrators, AV consultants etc. and at end-user level in defined vertical markets.
Our Career path offers a competitive salary with an outstanding suite of benefits. Colleagues based in all Offices feel valued as part of our Global Community. We are going through an exciting period of growth and looking for people that have the spirit to seize new opportunities and drive growth.
Based in Solna, Sweden the HR Manager will develop and deliver strategic and operational HR initiatives and projects aligned with business objectives and key HR priorities; ensure our people are highly engaged and performing, and build strong, trusted relationships with senior leaders and stakeholders ensuring the business is completely supported across all areas of HR.
- Efficient delivery of a business-driven, corporate HR strategy for a number of teams; providing support for their goals and objectives focused on inspiring business success across the growing Nordic marketplace.
- Participate in the development and local implementation of HR policies and initiatives to ensure continuous alignment with the corporate guideline, culture and the rapidly changing needs of the business.
Based out of Sweden the role will be responsible for Building Technologies (BT) Zone North (Sweden, rest of the Nordics, UK, Poland & Netherlands)
- Drive the implementation of a digital solution for the service business of Siemens Building Technologies in North Europe including building the ASC team and introduction of new tools, process and customer offerings.
- Ensure business planning for digital services in line with the overall BT business planning process in conjunction with North Europe Management
- Responsible for the competence development of the organisation as a whole to deliver digital services both within the ASC and across the North Europe Service Organization.
- Roll out new customer offerings developing specific implementation plans as part of overall business planning.
- Drive process improvements to ensure quality and performance.
We are now looking to reinforce our team in Sweden who can drive the business in Sweden (Central/North). The position will be based at the SEEPEX Nordic A/S office in Hillerød, Denmark. Your daily workplace in on the road combined with a home-office setup.
- Driving and developing our business in Sweden
- Actively planning and carrying out sales visits
- Creating quotation and continuously following up on these
- A challenging and versatile full-time position with large possibilities of influencing the daily job
- A result-oriented environment with qualification-based salary, flexible work hours and an attractive pension- and healthcare scheme
Yara, the company behind Air1®, is the worlds leader in nitrogen-based applications for industrial and agricultural clients.
Academic Work, Malmö
Do you have experience from working with Cellulose Conversion?
Agro Chemicals Account Manager Specialty...
Come and join us for an opportunity to work with the best game development teams in the world in a challenging yet fun and creative...
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions.
We are looking for a compliance officer to take on responsibilities in Nordea Life Holding AB .
We are looking for an experienced Chief Business Controller with a strong business-mindset to work as Finance Business Partner for one...
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions.
Would you like to be part of the H&M GROUP -... and implementing our future people platform globally?