256 jobb matchar din sökning
Tesla fortsätter att växa, och letar nu efter fler skickliga tekniker.
Vår ambition är att ge våra kunder unik och effektiv service i världsklass, och det klarar vi bara om vi har de absolut bästa med i teamet.
- Utföra arbete i samband med inspektion, reparation och service av Tesla-fordon, inklusive felsökning/diagnostik och certifieringar
- Genomföra leveranskontroll (PDI) i nya bilar
- Upprätthålla protokoll för tid, kostnad och material
- Utföra andra arbetsuppgifter efter behov
Publicerad 27 juni
Inom energi- och industrisektorn i Sverige
THOST Project Management är ledande inom projektledning. Vi samordnar och styr kompletta komplexa projekt inom mobilitet, industrianläggningar, energi och fastigheter.
Vi erbjuder nationella och internationella kunder kompetens och vårt eget unika prestandaspektrum. Tack vare vår dynamiska utveckling inom energi- och/eller industrisektorn i Sverige söker vi en projektledare för omedelbar anställning.
- Utveckling av processer och strukturer inom projektplanering (även ta fram WBS, Work Breakdown Structure, etc.)
- Ta fram detaljerade projektplaner tillsammans med projektgrupperna
- Uppdatering och styrning av projektplaner
Publicerad 27 juni
As INSPIRE full-stack software engineer in the Open Access section you will:
- Manage project-wide requirements in collaboration with the product manager, articulating technical solutions, and setting priorities also in partnership with other senior team members.
- Oversee system design and architecture changes for new and existing service features.
Publicerad 26 juni
ESA - European Space Agency, Paris
ESA is an equal opportunity employer, committed to achieving diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment.
The postholder has the following tasks with the overall objective of strengthening the Agency’s capabilities for transforming the way ESA delivers its products and services:
- planning and conducting evaluations of the status of ESA activities: assessing their achievements against objectives, requirements and resource constraints and recommending measures for optimising the usage of Agency resources;
- developing and enhancing capabilities - including methods such as lean reviews, benchmarking - for analysing business processes and their outcomes;
- liaising with ESA Directorates’ Quality Managers for the effective evolution of the Agency’s Quality Management System;
Publicerad 23 juni
Are you an experienced Product Quality Engineer looking for new challenges? We can offer you a job with responsibility and good oppurtunities for development!
This is an opportunity for you who would like to work in a global team with exciting products. You will be part of a team that is responsible for the validation, test and product quality work within GPL Unite. The job has a wide responsibility with good opportunities for development.
We are looking for a product quality engineer to GPL Unite R&D Release team. You will participate actively in development projects through the whole lifecycle from requirements to end of life of the products. The work will be planning, specification and verification of software and system.
Publicerad 21 juni
Dog Buddy AB, Stockholm
As we grow, we’re looking for a smart and passionate Marketing Manager for our Norwegian market. As part of an international team, this role will be based in Stockholm, reporting to our Head of International Marketing.
You’ll be responsible for helping to build and position the DogBuddy brand in Norway - every day you’ll reach thousands of dog owners, across a broad mix of marketing channels.
Your time will be spent in both the planning and implementation of local marketing, social media, PR, event and partnerships activity. You’ll regularly assist in delivering content for email marketing and local blog posts.
- Plan and implement country specific marketing activity (eg. street teams, events)
- Regularly work with local partners and other brands (eg. vets, pet shops)
- Assist in the planning and implementation of Norwegian digital marketing campaigns
Publicerad 8 juni
BD, Gothenburg & Lund
The person in this role will be responsible for the sales of BD Immunocytometry and BD Pharmingen products by direct sales activities, with the aim to grow and develop the sales revenue in the territory. The focus for this person will be in selling cytometry instrumentation and associated reagents into the clinical, research and industrial markets (pharmaceutical and biotech).
Main role and responsibilities:
- Being responsible for the selling of the BD Immunocytometry and BD Pharmingen product ranges within the territory (Gothenburg & Lund area).
- Ensuring the growth targets for the BDB business are met on their territory within the BD IS and BD PMG product ranges through direct negotiation, sales activities in line with marketing strategies and tender response completion.
- Attending exhibitions, organising of on-site meetings/demonstrations and providing technical support.
Publicerad 2 juni
Discover more about who we are, how we're organized, what we do and what we believe in.
Akzo Nobel, 27 juni
We have an opportunity for one individual to join Drug Product Delivery as Associate Principal Scientist with focus on project management and...
Platsbanken AMV, 27 juni
Requirement AnalystUrgent! Role; Requirement Analyst is Urgently required for a major client in Stockholm, Sweden for a long term position. My client requires a requirements analyst for one of their...
Gazelle Global Consulting, STOCKHOLM
Jobsinstockholm, 27 juni
The TestCenter within Shared Services supports more than 300 different IT services and projects at IKEA with test competence, test services...
IKEA AB, Helsingborg
Platsbanken AMV, 27 juni