1 584 hittade annonser
Do you have experience in compensation and benefits analysis? Are you interested in interpreting policies, rules and procedures and applying them in an organizational setting? If you relish a challenge, join CERN's Compensation and Benefits team and realize your potential. CERN, take part!
The Section is in charge of the implementation and control of dependency allowances, international mobility and related indemnities, education grants for dependent children, unemployment benefits, entitlements to special leave, compensation for special working hours, reimbursement of duty travel expenses, and pre-retirement programmes.
The position reports to the Benefits Section Leader, within a team of 6-7 people, and provides specialised administrative support for the above-listed financial and social benefits for members of personnel (employed or associated) in accordance with CERN Staff rules and regulations, and administrative procedures.
Your HR competencies can contribute to great scientific developments! As an experienced compensation and benefits specialist, would you like to contribute to the design and implementation of the Organisation's compensation and benefits policies and processes and be part of the team rolling out CERN's Strategy? CERN, take part!
The group plays a key role in areas such as compensation and classification, performance evaluation and merit recognition, benefits and entitlements, health insurance, social welfare. The group comprises around 20 members.
The person in this position works closely with and provides support to, the Group Leader in the design and implementation of the Organization's compensation and benefits policies and processes, and in the supervision and monitoring of the various HR processes under the group's responsibility.
Silchester Associates recruiting on behalf of client
On behalf of our client, an established and highly regarded global leader in cardiac interventional medical products, we now seek to recruit a regional account manager to lead the sales in angiography, hemostasis, electrophysiology, cardiac rhythm management and radial intervention for the whole of Sweden, with a particular focus on the main region between Stockholm and Gothenburg.
The role is to lead and develop the sales approach within the region. There is a split of 4% account management and 60% new business.
The company has a global presence and has enviable branding in the healthcare marketplace. Their products are perceived to be excellent with clinicians and cath lab teams. Their ethos is to nurture and develop employees, and career progression is part of the culture.
The main purpose and responsibilities of this position are to ensure that all VAT returns and associated statistical returns for the Siemens businesses in the Nordic region are filed and paid on time. Further to drive and implement a standardized VAT compliance process in the Nordic region, including reviews and audits. Drive, standardize and simplify structure in the area of tax technology and processes with regards to VAT as well as CIT and TP for Siemens in the Nordic region.
Examples of VAT key responsibilities
- Processes and Systems
- VAT Compliance and Controls
- Business Support
Your main responsibilities will be to drive and implement the standard Global VAT process structure in Siemens, to identify and mitigate potential VAT risks/liabilities in the Nordic region and evaluate the impact of future legislative changes to Siemens businesses in the Nordic region. Further, to provide VAT advice and to support both the Siemens tax organisation as a whole as well as the local Nordic Siemens businesses.
- Support the Nordic Head of Tax in respect of new acquisitions, reorganisations and historical challenges in the region.
- Identify and mitigate potential VAT risks and liabilities in the region.
- Provide on request expert technical advice to any Siemens business.
i-Pharm Consulting Ltd is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
We are seeking an experienced and passionate Consultant with a background in market access, health economics, and/or real-world data analysis. The successful management of projects, the ongoing relationship management with existing clients and the generation of new clients are essential to the growth and prosperity of the company. The candidate will be expected to play an instrumental part in the ongoing development and direction of the operations in the Nordics, being encouraged to bring with them ideas and aspirations to drive forward the business.
- Provide a high level of relationship management and liaison with existing clients
- Design project scopes, plans and deliverables and gain agreement for these from the client.
Evolution Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
This is an urgent opening and the client is looking to interview people next week.
My large payment client is looking for x6 Java Developers to join the team on a 6-month rolling contract.
What you will be doing:
- Building microservices in Java and third party systems.
- Be part of the full development life cycle.
- Be responsible for your own product.
Tech Stack: Java, AWS, Postgres, Kafka, Docker, Ansible
Vill du arbeta inom livsmedelstillverkning i en expanderande verksamhet i dynamisk miljö? Örtofta Sockerbruk är en högt automatiserad processindustri som tillverkar socker- och foder-produkter ur sockerbetor. Vi är en livsmedelstillverkare i ständig förändring och satsar just nu stora resurser för att möta framtiden.
- Hantera och administrera tillstånd för Heta Arbeten, både för egen personal och för entreprenörer
- Arbeta i ett team som tillsammans ansvarar för underhåll och förbättringar av våra maskin- och produktionsutrustningar
- Delta i projektarbeten t.ex. vid investeringsarbeten och andra förändringar inom arbetsplatsen
Nordic Sugar AB, Örtofta och Arlöv
Till vår avdelning Lab & SHEQ (Safety & Health, Environment, Quality) söker vi nu en Projektingenjör med arbetsuppgifter främst inom kvalitet, i samband med att en av våra medarbetare går på föräldraledighet.
Tjänsten är placerad på Örtofta sockerbruk men arbetsuppgifterna utförs både på Arlöv- samt Örtofta Sockerbruk.
- Produktsäkerhetsfrågor bl.a. HACCP-planer
- Projektledning, deltagande i projekt och problemlösning inom områdena kvalitet, arbetsmiljö och miljö
- Koordinera interna och externa revisioner
Nordic Sugar AB, Arlöv
Nu söker vi en reparatör till vår avdelning Processunderhåll på Arlöv Sockerbruk.
- Tillsammans med ett team bestående av 5 reparatörer ansvara för planering, genomförande och uppföljning av underhålls- och servicearbete
- Felsöka, åtgärda och rapportera fel på produktionsutrustningar inom ansvarsområdet
- Arbeta med montering och demontering av maskin- och produktionsutrustningar
Vi erbjuder ett utvecklande arbete i en dynamisk miljö där vi sätter kvalité och kunden i fokus.
Your tasks? You will engage in a 15 weeks project to evaluate new products to our service line. With support from our R&D department, you will develop business cases and create opportunities to be implemented in our future’s fleet. The work involves coordinating work within Engineering from a business perspective. Siemens is optimizing the serviceability of the new gas turbines and you will play a crucial role in the conceptual phase of inspections tools and procedures.
- Define and decide which improvements are beneficial for our service fleet.
- Propose business cases and forecasts for the solutions proposed.
- Communicate enhancement estimates to the engineering and business stakeholders involved.
For this internship, the applicant should be currently enrolled in an education program within business administration, engineering or alike.
Tesla Motors söker efter erfarna Parts Advisors som kommer att vara en del av Teslas acceleration mot hållbar energi och transport . Befattningen innebär en hel del kundkontakt och den perfekta kandidaten bör därför inte bara vara en mästare på kundservice, utan även kunna ge grundläggande teknisk support.
Ansvarsområden och arbetsuppgifter
- Ta emot, plocka och skicka varor samt utföra materialinventering för att hjälpa vår fordonsserviceenhet.
- Upprätta ett system för bildelarna och märka material med referensnummer för korrekt identifiering.
- Hantera reservdelar i varå system. Här är sinnet för detaljer avgörande – du ansvarar för allt från att eskalera eventuella problem som måste hanteras, till att korrigera inkommande försändelser. Svara på frågor från våra interna och externa leverantörer.
Tesla’s Assistant Service Managers are assistant leaders of our service teams. In this role, you will be responsible, along with the Service Manager, for delivering an impeccable service experience to each and every Tesla customer while preparing Tesla Service teams to meet the needs of our Model 3 customers and beyond.
Expectations and Responsibilities
- The Assistant Service Manager will report to and work closely with the Service Manager to uphold and improve all aspect of the service center.
- Our Assistant Service Managers must deliver excellent results and achieve goals quarter after quarter, month after month, on all aspects of customers, people, operations, and financials.
- Customer focused: Our customers are changing the world, and it is your responsibility to exceed their expectations of what a service experience should be.
LEGO System A/S, Solna
Get hands-on experience with Trade Marketing in a team covering the Nordic market. Take this opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment, while you prepare for your career.
In this student worker position, you join the Nordic Trade Marketing department that prepares and further develop marketing plans and e-commerce assets for the LEGO Group in the Nordic region. Here, you will work closely with the Trade Marketing team and get hands-on experience with a broad range of marketing disciplines, including in-store marketing, customer training, newsletters and e-commerce.
©2017 The LEGO Group
Red Sofa is recruiting on behalf of client in Gothenburg
My client is looking for a Senior UX Architect to work on a three-month contract on site with their automotive client, based in Gothenburg, Sweden. We're looking for a talented UX thinker who is able to work as part of a cross skilled team.
This programme of work is at the core of their client's ambitious digital transformation. It is made up of many fast-paced, agile product teams with the responsibility for developing critical new digital products for the automotive industry. Working closely with the Product Owner to develop the customer journey, features and interfaces in a user-centric way.
My client will provide one return flight to get you to Gothenburg and return home at the end of the contract. They can also provide an additional £100 per day on top of usual freelance day rate to cover local accommodation. This has already been incorporated into the rate on this advert.
Miracle Partners Ltd recruiting on behalf of client
Oracle Database Analyst required for a 6-12 month contract assignment, located in Southern Sweden.
The client requires a skilled consultant in the area of Global of Global Database replication, using the Oracle Golden Gate platform.
- As part of the role you will work on tasks such as:
- Attending workshops to gather requirements
- Analysing business needs and proposing solutions
The ideal candidate for the role should have:
- Strong knowledge of database replication
- Strong knowledge of Golden Gate platform
- Knowledge in areas such as Websphere Business Integration Message Broker, XML, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Java, System Integration, SQL.
Amazon Web Services Sweden AB, Stockholm
Would you like to accelerate cloud computing adoption at the Enterprise level?
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing awareness and adoption of Amazon Web Services (AWS) by engaging with worldwide public sector organizations who are reinventing their IT strategy with AWS cloud computing?
As a Bid and Proposal Manager for the Worldwide Public Sector team at AWS, you lead our effort to deliver game-changing solutions to customers in the Nordics. You have the exciting opportunity to create strategies to build mindshare and broad use of Amazon’s utility computing web services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon SimpleDB, Amazon RDS, etc). Y
Amazon Web Services Sweden AB, Stockholm
Would you like to influence cloud computing adoption in the Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, and Finnish Public Sector (Government, Education and Non-Profit verticals)?
As the Business Development Pursuit/Capture Manager for Amazon Web Services (AWS) focusing on the Public Sector technology markets in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, and Finland, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind-share and broad use of Amazon’s utility computing web services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon RDS and other AWS offerings) across the Nordics.
Amazon Web Services Sweden AB, Stockholm
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by developing an account in the Nordics Public Sector? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider?
As a Public Sector Account Manager you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology and increase adoption and market segment presence of AWS in the Public Sector accounts.
MBN Recruitment Ltd is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
Exciting opportunity for experienced Insight Analysts to join an innovative fintech based in Stockholm. You'll get the opportunity to use state of the art tools and techniques, and work for a company passionate about building a data-driven culture.
The Insight Analyst will:
- Analysing large data sets, extracting actionable insight.
- Work closely with a variety of stakeholders and a dedicated Product Manager.
- Work as part of a team of 15 analysts and developers supporting all teams across the business.
- Deliver analysis and recommendations to senior stakeholders.
Jag heter Peter och antog nyligen den spännande och utmanande rollen som ansvarig för vårt Construction-initiativ i Norden med målet att vidareutveckla vår lågspänningsaffär inom divisionen Energy Management. Kort kan man säga att det handlar om elektrifieringen av byggnaden.
Vi är nu redo att ta nästa steg och utöka teamet med fler drivna och motiverade säljare i Sverige som gillar projektaffären, förstår vikten av bra kundrelationer och samarbetet med övriga kollegor. Vi söker primärt i Stockholm-, Göteborg- och Malmö-regionen. Våra huvudsakliga målgrupper är slutkunder, konsulter, installatörer, panelbyggare och grossister där alla spelar en viktig roll för en lyckad affär för alla parter. Vi erbjuder dig ett arbete inom en innovativ och expansiv verksamhet, där Siemens ligger i framkant, en öppen och inspirerande arbetsplats med goda utvecklingsmöjligheter.
Innovation, excellence and creativity. If you can relate to our brand values we are off to a good start. If you have a deep interest in cell biology, are passionate about finding the right opportunities and love to build relationships we are getting excited.
You will be responsible for all our ranges of instruments and reagents to public and private research laboratories within the southern part of Sweden.
The role involves developing, implementing and monitoring action plans and also to draft and negotiate sales proposals.
In close cooperation with our great team including fellow sales consultants, local marketing, application specialist and clinical account manager you will organize and attend seminars and exhibitions.
Aptean uses its core values of Drive for Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
The Senior Engineer, Development is responsible for development tasks like coding and debugging of complex scope using standard concepts and principles. Works as a fully contributing team member, under broad guidance. S/he should be able to apply own judgment and independently determine a course of action to execute it, post review. S/he is responsible for coaching, guiding and mentoring junior members of the team to help them scale up faster.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creates a high-level and a low-level design for a given set of functional requirements as a marketable feature or a set of use cases.
- Implements (coding) functional requirements with good quality according to best coding practices.
Are you a laboratory technical engineer with experience in assembly and operation of electro-mechanical systems and work coordination? Then seize the opportunity and join the Detector Technology Group operating at the heart of CERN Experimental Physics Department. Within our team, you will contribute to the development, construction and testing of leading-edge technology solutions for the next generation of particle detectors. CERN, take part!
In the Departmental Silicon Facility (DSF) and Solid-State Detector (SSD) laboratory, solid-state detectors are developed, characterized, qualified and assembled into detector components. In the SSD laboratory, various test systems are used to evaluate the properties and performance of the semiconductor sensors.
DO YOU WANT TO BE CHALLENGED IN ONE OF THE FASTEST GROWING BRANDS IN THE WORLD, FOCUSING ON TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATION?
Samsung continues to grow, and we are now looking for a Business Controller based in our Nordic Headquarter in Kista.KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Drive the commercial planning of quarterly investments within Samsung Nordic for IM
- Control Total Investment to Market (TIM), i.e., contracted terms, spot investments and marketing, towards resellers and end consumers
- Provide mid-term rolling forecasting and monthly/quarterly/yearly closing of TIM cost, ensuring sufficient accrual level
Samsung offers you an exciting job in an international and dynamic organisation where there is a short time gap from idea to action. Would you like to join us?