519 hittade annonser
Rockwell Automation AB, Lund or Gothenburg
How does being a part of the following sound to you?
Dynamic and dedicated international team. The world’s leading automation company. A company delivering and contributing to cutting-edge technology and digitalization. An organization is driven by ethics, integrity, and a commitment to sustainability. A unique, creative and technical environment where you have the opportunity to make a difference for yourself and for others.
Does this sound good? Then you should definitely start your career together with us at Rockwell Automation!
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
In this role, you will be responsible for back-office support for our client’s internal Sales & Underwriting teams, working alongside our internal Genpact team in India as well.
- Allocate tasks to internal teams as per requested by the customer
- Back office Insurance operations support, exception management, investigate/ resolve system errors
- Provide support to UW (e-mail/chat) & resolve their queries on products/ offerings
As a key member of the Global partner eco-system team, this individual will be responsible for working with Global partners to develop clear strategies on how business can be jointly developed. This individual will have to engage at strategic levels across large complex organizations and ensure that the target partner is prioritizing the MindSphere program. This person will have to be strategic in nature in developing both short & long term plans that will drive the mutual success of the companies.
- Strategic direction creation and management for the partner on a global basis
- Creation and management of partner-led opportunity funnel
- A common framework for engagement and best practice development
- Sr. executive alignment ensuring that right meetings are taking place
As a key member of the regional partner eco-system team, this individual will be responsible for working with local partners to transact IOT projects working with Partner Solution Architects, Sales & Pre-sales for MindSphere.
- Identifies partner coverage gaps (Territory, Product, Industry)
- Exploring white space and new routes to market for MindSphere partners
- Recruitment of new partners against attrition, and new types of partners to evolve the channel toward SaaS, Cloud, etc
- Understand and sell solutions to address high-level business problems, incorporating the Siemens MindSphere IoT Platform. In many cases, this will involve engaging with large multi-divisional businesses.
This role is responsible for all technical aspects of the partner sales cycle. Has a clear understanding of the Siemens MindSphere platform, including the overall value proposition and the technology which underpins it. Can clearly articulate the MindSphere architecture and value proposition to a variety of audiences ranging from highly technical to strictly business-oriented especially in the OT environment.
- Enable MindSphere partners technically to ensure they are able to develop scalable solutions on MindSphere platform for their customers
- Conduct MindSphere technical workshops for and with partners for their customers
- Support partners with the design and execution of use cases identified by partners as part of go to market initiatives
Epson is introducing a brand-new role to our Swedish/Nordics Professional Display sales team. We are seeking an Account Manager - Professional Display, who will drive sales in the installation projection market, engage and grow share through pro AV channel partners: value added resellers, system integrators, AV consultants etc. and at end-user level in defined vertical markets.
Our Career path offers a competitive salary with an outstanding suite of benefits. Colleagues based in all Offices feel valued as part of our Global Community. We are going through an exciting period of growth and looking for people that have the spirit to seize new opportunities and drive growth.
Rockwell Automation AB, Lund, Göteborg eller Stockholm
Vår nuvarande Service Account Manager har tagit steget till en internationell roll inom organisationen och vi söker därför en ersättare till henne.
- Ditt fokus kommer att vara försäljning av en av marknadens mest kompletta serviceportföljer med färdiga koncept för bland annat, Life Cycle Management, Maskin och personsäkerhet, It säkerhet och infrastruktur, Asset Management lösningar samt uppgraderingsprojekt. Produktfloran är stor och anpassad till många av de utmaningar som industrin möter idag. De flesta lösningarna är helt plattforms/fabrikat oberoende.
- Du kommer att vara specialisten inom ditt område och jobba med både befintliga och nya kunder
- Du kommer inte att ha eget kundansvar utan sälja serviceportföljen till alla kunder i samarbete med respektive Account Manager
Europæiske Rejseforsikring A/S, København
Brænder du for at levere god service? Leder du efter en mulighed for at udfordre dig selv og lære en masse nye og relevante færdigheder inden for dit uddannelses- eller arbejdsområde? Og har du lyst til få foden indenfor i Danmarks største og ældste rejseforsikringsselskab? Så kig med her!
Som vores nye kundeservicemedarbejder skal du hjælpe til i vores skadeafdeling, hvor du på lige fod med afdelingens kompetente og hjælpsomme medarbejdere får ansvaret for at behandle skadeanmeldelser fra vores svenske kunder.
Som skadebehandler varetager du forløbet, fra en kunde anmelder en skade, til sagen er afsluttet og din opgave vil være at tage stilling til, om skadeårsagen er omfattet af rejseforsikringen samt vurdere omfanget af skaden og erstatningen.
We are looking for a commercial, ambitious, engaging, goal oriented, independent and reliable type. Because most of our customers are active in industry and we are selling them a technical product knowledge of this market and affinity with technique is an advantage. Being well organized, able to work systematic, have a feeling for time management and good language skills in both Swedish and English or German language is a must.
We offer an independent and responsible job in a professional, open and enterprising working environment with corresponding resources. Based on the large sales area, support and training in Holland and Switzerland, travelling on regular bases will be necessary. Furthermore, it will be a benefit if candidates are living in a central/practical location and have the possibility to work from a (home)office.
Rockwell Automation AB, Silkeborg, Albertslund or Lund
Rockwell Automation is looking for a Nordic Account Manager RCSI (Recognized System Integrators), who has a passion for creating unique solutions, which can make a difference for our RCSI partners. You will get the opportunity to work across industries in a job where you will be able to use your expertise in order to assist some of the most interesting partners and SI’s in the Nordics by developing their business through Rockwell’s market-leading solutions.
In your daily work, you will be responsible for developing new and continue to build a solid relationship with our existing RCSI partners. In cooperation with a strong team of technicians and product specialists, you participate in the entire process from idea development and negotiation to delivery as well as follow-up with the customer.
Mercuri Urval söker for REHAU A/S i Roskilde
I jobbet som salgssupporter får du ansvaret for at servicere de svenske kunder fra det danske kontor i Roskilde samt at supportere ledelsen med administrative opgaver, der vedrører det svenske marked.
Du arbejder primært med virksomhedens svenske kunder inden for møbelsegmentet og har en bred kontaktflade, både internt i virksomheden og eksternt med virksomhedens kunder. Du arbejder selvstændigt med dine opgaver. Samtidig trives du som en del af en professionel og kvalitetsbevidst organisation, der er præget af en stærk teamånd, hvor man naturligt hjælper hinanden, når der er behov for det.
Du har en proaktiv tilgang til dine arbejdsopgaver, der bl.a. er:
- opfølgning på restordrer
- daglig kontakt til kunder samt opfølgning på leverancer.
Management Events, Amsterdam, Helsinki, Stockholm or Berlin
Looking for an opportunity to start your professional career in an international and fast-growing company? This can be the perfect opportunity for you - we are starting a new International Sales Management Trainee Program in August 2018 in Helsinki, Stockholm, Berlin and Amsterdam. Both local and international aspects of work are included in this program.
Our commitment to your development and success?
- In the beginning of your employment a thorough 4-week onboarding to learn our products, processes and customers. This will equip to a successful start of your career with us!
- Competitive salary with bonus structure tailored to each step on your career, and benefits such as additional leave, regular training, team reward trips, dinners, team activities and events.