609 hittade annonser
Are you an Accelerator Physicist (Collective Effects) experienced in collective effects and interested in working in an exciting international environment at the forefront of modern science?
As an Accelerator Physicist (Collective Effects), you will contribute to the study of the collective effects in particle accelerators, in particular the mechanisms responsible for transverse coherent beam instabilities. You will also devise mitigation techniques to push further the performance of the existing and future CERN accelerators.
European Patent Office (EPO), Munich and The Hague
Are you an engineer or a scientist interested in joining an international team of highly qualified staff? Do you want to see the latest inventions?
Then this professional opportunity is the right one for you!
We are currently seeking engineers and scientists in various technical fields to work as European Patent Examiners in Munich and The Hague.
What we offer
- the opportunity to acquaint yourself with the latest inventions and to enable innovation
- intellectual challenges and empowerment through professional development
- the chance to work with inspiring people from various different cultures
Management Events, Amsterdam, Helsinki or Stockholm
Looking for an opportunity to start your professional career in an international and fast-growing company? This can be the perfect opportunity for you - we are starting a new International Sales Management Trainee Program in August 2018 in Helsinki, Stockholm and Amsterdam. Both local and international aspects of work are included in this program.
Our commitment to your development and success?
- At the beginning of your employment a thorough 4-week onboarding to learn our products, processes and customers. This will equip to a successful start of your career with us!
- Competitive salary with bonus structure tailored to each step in your career, and benefits such as additional leave, regular training, team reward trips, dinners, team activities and events.
Alstom Transport AB, Sundbyberg
To the company in Sweden, we are now recruiting a Site Controller. The Site Controller is responsible for the financial reporting of the Swedish ALSTOM sites and depots and is a key player of the Swedish Management Team with direct report to the Nordic Finance Director and dotted line to the Sweden Managing Director.
As the Site Controller you will:
- Bring to the Site and Country Management a regular true and fair view of Sites activity (monthly/yearly closing, budgets and forecasts, project execution), ensuring compliance with local accounting & tax regulations (statutory), Group accounting standards and Internal Control rules & principles.
- Support the Site Managing Director, Head of departments and Tender & Project Management for financial matters and performance monitoring of the site.
- Support, implement and monitor the Product Lines objectives as well as the Country objectives in the sites.
Alstom Transport AB, Helsingborg
The future of transportation is already here. Alstom, with recorded sales of 7.3 billion in the 2016/17 fiscal year, is the world leader in integrated transport systems and continues to push the boundaries of innovation & digital solutions for transportation systems and e-mobility.
As a Project Controller, you will manage the controlling and financial reporting of projects according to the company's internal control rules. Your main tasks will be a follow-up, forecasting, analysis and management of the projects as well as manage the risks and opportunities in the projects.
In this role you are part of the project management team and together with the project team responsible for ensuring that the controlling, accounting and reporting in the projects are in line with the organization's guidelines. You shall also ensure that all financial processes and internal guidelines are implemented in the projects.
Twins Consulting ApS søger for kunde
Er du en dygtig Developer og vil du være med, hvor det sker lige nu?
Så er det DIG vi søger til vores kunde i Storkøbenhavn. Twins Consulting søger Developers til Application Management hos en af vores mest succésfulde kunder, der netop nu oplever en voldsom vækst.
Som developer bliver du en del af en enestående gruppe af engagerede og veluddannede it-professionelle, der arbejder dedikeret med hands-on kodning og alle faser af udviklingsprocessen. Kunderne kommer fra forskellige brancher og du vil arbejde med en variation af løsninger, som er bygget på forskellige webbaserede teknologier som Java eller .NET.
Valcon A/S, Copenhagen or Stockholm
Are you a communication talent able to communicate with a clear yet creative tone of voice to audiences across channels and media? Are you born in the SoMe era and use SoMe channels as a natural part of your day? Are you passionate about what SoMe and technology, in general, can do for an organisation? Then keep reading!
Your responsibilities will include Valcon’s digital communication plan (MarCom and employer branding activities on SoMe and web), and you will be creating and optimising content for all our online channels. You will also be our SoMe content editor as well as webmaster and content editor for valconconsulting.com and sixtheta.com. You can look forward to ghost-writing content for our consultants to use on SoMe, and you will also become superuser of our MarCom IT systems.
Management Events, Stockholm
Is your passion to boost sales processes and marketing actions for B2B service- and solution providers by enabling them to reach the right prospects at the right time?
As a B2B Account Manager, you have ownership of the complete sales process from A to Z - from prospecting to closing the deals - both new business and growing your named accounts.
Our commitment to your development and success?
- At the beginning of your employment we offer you a 4-week onboarding to learn all about our products, sales process and customers. This will equip you for a successful start of your career with us! You will practice all necessary skills before going to action.
- After your onboarding the ME Sales Academy continues to build your professional competencies from multiple angles; international sales, account management, resilience, EQ - and many more.
Epson is introducing a brand-new role to our Swedish/Nordics Professional Display sales team. We are seeking an Account Manager - Professional Display, who will drive sales in the installation projection market, engage and grow share through pro AV channel partners: value added resellers, system integrators, AV consultants etc. and at end-user level in defined vertical markets.
Our Career path offers a competitive salary with an outstanding suite of benefits. Colleagues based in all Offices feel valued as part of our Global Community. We are going through an exciting period of growth and looking for people that have the spirit to seize new opportunities and drive growth.
Do you have thorough knowledge of cGMP requirements and their applicability to Operations and Quality?
Program Manager (Dynamics AX/365) - International End User - $10,000-12,000 per month in NigeriaAn opportunity like this does not...
Nigel Frank International, Stockholms län
General: The world’s leading Queuing Management and Customer Flow Solutions Provider has an immediate opening for a Sales Executive in...
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions.
Man 40-55 gärna mörk röst med skånsk dialekt.
Statist.se, Stockholms län
Discover more about who we are, how we're organized, what we do and what we believe in.
Akzo Nobel, Storbritannien
Ericsson Overview. Ericsson is a world leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countr...
Ericsson, Stockholms län