1 523 hittade annonser
Cybercom Sweden AB, Malmö
Är du redo att utmana dig själv och bli team lead för ett av våra två fantastiska frontend-team? Denna roll är perfekt för dig som är bra på att engagera andra, vill fortsätta att jobba som konsult och samtidigt utvecklas som ledare tillsammans med en grupp drivna och härliga kollegor inom frontend!
Detta är en spännande utmaning för dig som är redo att ta nästa steg i din yrkesroll! Din grupp kommer att bestå av cirka tio frontend-utvecklare. Din roll innebär att du stöttar i deras kompetensutveckling, med en utvecklingsplan som följs upp genom regelbunden coachning och utvecklingssamtal.
För oss är det självklart att ta lead i sin personliga utveckling, såklart med support från sin närmsta chef. Vi satsar på personlig utveckling i våra uppdrag, genom kurser, konferenser och återkommande teamträffar där vi delar med oss av kunskaper och erfarenhet – som oftast avslutas med mat, dryck och vardagssnack.
Are you passionate about professionalism in optics and would you love to develop and deliver training for optometrists in a large international company? Do you want to be part of our dynamic team in Northern Europe where team spirit and hard work is part of everyday life? Then you could be the one we are looking for.
From day one you will be involved in lots of different projects and have the opportunity to contribute to the team with your ideas. Together with our Professional L&D team you will develop a large range of different trainings, both classroom and online, and train optometrists, students and graduates in all kinds of aspects of optometry.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Manage and drive further development of our professional training offer in Sweden
- Deliver training to optometrists, students and graduates, both in classroom and through virtual classroom
- Create and improve the professional training offer
Digital Factory and Process Industries and Drives Divisions in Siemens AB are looking for a Dedicated Sales Representative for Cyber Security. You will be part of a team, which is specialized in service and solution sales.
- You will be responsible for Industrial Cyber Security sales, containing solutions and consulting for industrial customers.
- You are also responsible for actively acquiring new customers, consulting and development of the service portfolio to meet the customer needs.
- You will work in close co-operation with our Industry sales teams and dedicated Cyber Security consultancies.
- In your work you will utilize the most innovative solution range in the market
The role provides good opportunities for flexible working methods where travel becomes part of your daily life, up to 50%. You will have the opportunity to work from home.
Abbott Scandinavia AB, Stockholm, Helsinki or Oslo
We are looking for two CUSTOMER SUPPORT SPECIALISTS, multilingual in Scandinavian languages, to join our team in Sweden. The position is based in Stockholm (Helsinki or Oslo is also a possibility).
The primary objective of the position
- Provide customers with assay, application, system and instrument support and troubleshooting by phone or e-mail.
- Complete required contact documentation to assure compliance with Abbott quality, regulatory and service & support procedures and processes.
Abbott provides a varied, challenging and international position in a dynamic and pleasant working environment. In our organization, you can count on excellent primary and secondary benefits, a positive working atmosphere, a personal growth plan, extensive training opportunities and good career perspective.
Syneos Health, Uppsala
We are currently looking to strengthen our Clinical Monitoring team in Sweden and are seeking a Clinical Research Associate for our Oncology Business Unit to be based from either our office in Uppsala or we can also consider regional employees.
A brief summary of duties you will be involved in:
- Monitoring all types of clinical trials and participating in all types of site visits in Sweden, Norway and potentially also in Denmark
- Data Handling, Reporting, Tracking and administrative tasks
- Performing management of study site activities to ensure the integrity of clinical data, in adherence to all applicable regulatory guidelines.
Bambora Group AB, Halmstad
Our Specialist team is now looking for a brilliant Integration Specialist with a passion for IT and new technology. The team in Halmstad is a part of our highly regarded Customer Experience department!
Your main tasks will be:
- Support Partner Account Managers with technical expertise when building partnerships
- Support partners during the integration process of Electronic Cash Registers to our payment terminals
- Be the ECR integration partner’s main technical contact, during the integration process
We are seeking a Senior Regulatory Affairs professional with at least 5 years of experience who would like to work in a communicative, international environment at Becton Dickinson.
As a Senior RA Specialist reporting to our QA/RA Manager you’ll be tasked with registrations, re-registrations, change control, technical files, vigilance decisions, vigilance reports, authority contacts and supervision of complaints.
You’ll deploy your talents in covering a Global market (US, Mexico, India, etc.) by providing expertise in Regulatory Affairs and Compliance.
i-Pharm Consulting Ltd is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
We are seeking an experienced and passionate Consultant with a background in market access, health economics, and/or real-world data analysis. The successful management of projects, the ongoing relationship management with existing clients and the generation of new clients are essential to the growth and prosperity of the company. The candidate will be expected to play an instrumental part in the ongoing development and direction of the operations in the Nordics, being encouraged to bring with them ideas and aspirations to drive forward the business.
- Provide a high level of relationship management and liaison with existing clients
- Design project scopes, plans and deliverables and gain agreement for these from the client.
Amazon Web Services Sweden AB, Stockholm
Would you like to accelerate cloud computing adoption at the Enterprise level?
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing awareness and adoption of Amazon Web Services (AWS) by engaging with worldwide public sector organizations who are reinventing their IT strategy with AWS cloud computing?
As a Bid and Proposal Manager for the Worldwide Public Sector team at AWS, you lead our effort to deliver game-changing solutions to customers in the Nordics. You have the exciting opportunity to create strategies to build mindshare and broad use of Amazon’s utility computing web services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon SimpleDB, Amazon RDS, etc). Y
Aim Hire Jobs recruiting on behalf of a client in Stockholm
My client, a global IT consultancy, is looking to recruit an experienced .NET Developer for a very long term contract role.
The consultant/s shall be requested to perform various tasks related to the projects, products, applications and services developed in the ICT Development section.
The tasks will include:
- Implement and maintain new and existing systems developed by the section
- Maintain the code base and fix bugs as reported in Team Foundation Server;
- Provide third-level support to the ICT Infrastructure section;
- Contribute to the planning and execution of test activities to ensure an acceptable quality;
- Report to the assigned Group Leader in the Development section.
Aim Hire Jobs recruiting on behalf of a client in Stockholm
My client, a global IT consultancy, is looking to recruit an experienced Application Tester for a very long term contract role.
The consultant/s shall be requested to perform various tasks related to the projects, products, applications and services developed in the ICT Development section. The tasks will include:
- Perform regression testing, functional and non-functional testing (incl. performance and load testing) to identify defects in the systems developed and maintained by the section;
- Review specifications prior development start in regards to clarity;
- Create test cases based on the system documentation;
- Participate in the development team and work on development tasks;
- Provide reports about the tests conducted;
Are you interested in the design and production of the electronic modules for world's largest accelerator LHC and its detectors? Are you also interested to further improve the quality and reliability of the electronic boards and modules, and to study and optimize production processes? CERN, take part!
Joining the Technology Department, you will work in the MPE Group responsible for the centralized services for CERN's electronics community for the layout design, prototype board assembly, industrialization and production of electronic boards and modules.
You will take part in the design and procurement of custom-made electronics for the systems across the CERN accelerator complex and its detectors. The electronic boards are designed according to very high standards and must be proven to operate with the required high levels of reliability and availability.
Software AG, Kista
The Territory Account Executive is responsible for using a consultative solution selling approach to grow and develop Software AG’s business in a given territory or account base (geography, set of industries, or combination thereof). The Territory Account Executive focuses on a set of 20-30 assigned accounts that she/he proactively covers to generate new opportunities and license revenue.
Essential Job Functions
- Achieve/exceed quarterly and yearly revenue targets using approved SAG business planning, account management, opportunity management, and monitoring processes tools.
- Drive and penetrate new accounts and meet with stakeholders (C level) within accounts selling large-scale collaboration solutions.
- Working directly or with the Partner Manager, builds & coordinates partnerships with top partners to generate incremental revenue opportunities.
IC Resources recruiting on behalf of client
IC-Resources is recruiting for a global organisation based in the North of Sweden who requires a Research Engineer to join their Wireless Division. The individual will help identify and analyse new technologies which could enhance or affect the company's current portfolio of wireless devices.
To be considered for this opportunity the individual must have experience in some of the following areas:
- MSc or PhD in Digital Electronics, RF, Physics or a similar qualification
- Experience working in the Wireless Communications field
- Research background
Do you have experience in compensation and benefits analysis? Are you interested in interpreting policies, rules and procedures and applying them in an organizational setting? If you relish a challenge, join CERN's Compensation and Benefits team and realize your potential. CERN, take part!
The Section is in charge of the implementation and control of dependency allowances, international mobility and related indemnities, education grants for dependent children, unemployment benefits, entitlements to special leave, compensation for special working hours, reimbursement of duty travel expenses, and pre-retirement programmes.
The position reports to the Benefits Section Leader, within a team of 6-7 people, and provides specialised administrative support for the above-listed financial and social benefits for members of personnel (employed or associated) in accordance with CERN Staff rules and regulations, and administrative procedures.
Your HR competencies can contribute to great scientific developments! As an experienced compensation and benefits specialist, would you like to contribute to the design and implementation of the Organisation's compensation and benefits policies and processes and be part of the team rolling out CERN's Strategy? CERN, take part!
The group plays a key role in areas such as compensation and classification, performance evaluation and merit recognition, benefits and entitlements, health insurance, social welfare. The group comprises around 20 members.
The person in this position works closely with and provides support to, the Group Leader in the design and implementation of the Organization's compensation and benefits policies and processes, and in the supervision and monitoring of the various HR processes under the group's responsibility.
We are currently building a Nordic Marketing team that will ensure the organisation's message is distributed across channels and to targeted audiences in order to meet sales objectives. This will mean seeking out new ways to deliver messages, such as mobile platforms, video and social media.
In this role you will focus on:
- Brand management, supporting the Sales channels in the Nordics to help create short- to medium term strategies and plans. This will also mean identifying key trends based on our consumer insights and priorities.
- CRM implementation in the entire Nordic sales force and the development of the database drive in order to make us more “data-driven” when it comes to decision making.
- Marketing automation and channel strategy to utilise “new” technology and trends to optimize marketing spend and results.
Jobbsafari recruiting on behalf of Occlutech International AB in Helsingborg
To continue to support its growing European and international customer base, Occlutech seeks a highly motivated CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT, Sales & Logistics.
- Contact person for national and international customers, distributors and colleagues.
- Customer and order management
- Correspondence with our sales team/distributors/customers via phone or e-mail.
The position will be based in Helsingborg, Sweden and offers a unique possibility for a dynamic and ambitious individual to grow with a fast growing highly globalised company.
The main purpose and responsibilities of this position are to ensure that all VAT returns and associated statistical returns for the Siemens businesses in the Nordic region are filed and paid on time. Further to drive and implement a standardized VAT compliance process in the Nordic region, including reviews and audits. Drive, standardize and simplify structure in the area of tax technology and processes with regards to VAT as well as CIT and TP for Siemens in the Nordic region.
Examples of VAT key responsibilities
- Processes and Systems
- VAT Compliance and Controls
- Business Support
Your main responsibilities will be to drive and implement the standard Global VAT process structure in Siemens, to identify and mitigate potential VAT risks/liabilities in the Nordic region and evaluate the impact of future legislative changes to Siemens businesses in the Nordic region. Further, to provide VAT advice and to support both the Siemens tax organisation as a whole as well as the local Nordic Siemens businesses.
- Support the Nordic Head of Tax in respect of new acquisitions, reorganisations and historical challenges in the region.
- Identify and mitigate potential VAT risks and liabilities in the region.
- Provide on request expert technical advice to any Siemens business.
Templeton and Partners recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
Templeton & Partners are currently looking for a Solution Architect to support one of our key clients in Stockholm, Sweden on a project until October.
- Solution architect in complex IT project with high business involvement
- Architect with developer background
- Architecture lead for IT and/or Business implementations
- Oracle RAC database and Windows server
Your tasks? You will engage in a 15 weeks project to evaluate new products to our service line. With support from our R&D department, you will develop business cases and create opportunities to be implemented in our future’s fleet. The work involves coordinating work within Engineering from a business perspective. Siemens is optimizing the serviceability of the new gas turbines and you will play a crucial role in the conceptual phase of inspections tools and procedures.
- Define and decide which improvements are beneficial for our service fleet.
- Propose business cases and forecasts for the solutions proposed.
- Communicate enhancement estimates to the engineering and business stakeholders involved.
For this internship, the applicant should be currently enrolled in an education program within business administration, engineering or alike.
Tesla’s Assistant Service Managers are assistant leaders of our service teams. In this role, you will be responsible, along with the Service Manager, for delivering an impeccable service experience to each and every Tesla customer while preparing Tesla Service teams to meet the needs of our Model 3 customers and beyond.
Expectations and Responsibilities
- The Assistant Service Manager will report to and work closely with the Service Manager to uphold and improve all aspect of the service center.
- Our Assistant Service Managers must deliver excellent results and achieve goals quarter after quarter, month after month, on all aspects of customers, people, operations, and financials.
- Customer focused: Our customers are changing the world, and it is your responsibility to exceed their expectations of what a service experience should be.
LEGO System A/S, Solna
Get hands-on experience with Trade Marketing in a team covering the Nordic market. Take this opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment, while you prepare for your career.
In this student worker position, you join the Nordic Trade Marketing department that prepares and further develop marketing plans and e-commerce assets for the LEGO Group in the Nordic region. Here, you will work closely with the Trade Marketing team and get hands-on experience with a broad range of marketing disciplines, including in-store marketing, customer training, newsletters and e-commerce.
©2017 The LEGO Group
Air Liquide Gas AB, Taastrup or Malmö
Proactive and flexible professional to Operational Marketing role!
As an Offer Deployer in the M&P (Manufacturing & Processing) market, your role is to improve the offer roll-out time-to-market and monitor the offers’ performance through Key Performance Indicators.
You will build the target list, set priorities and sales objectives and adapt offer pricing policy in coordination with the Sales Director. As Offer Deployer you will also prepare campaigns and train local Sales Representatives in the new offers in order to increase the selling effectiveness.
Are you ready to grow with Air Liquide? – Apply today!