Din sökning matchar 1 kategori. Klicka på en kategori för att inkludera den i sökningen:
223 hittade annonser
We are currently building a Nordic Marketing team that will ensure the organisation's message is distributed across channels and to targeted audiences in order to meet sales objectives. This will mean seeking out new ways to deliver messages, such as mobile platforms, video and social media.
In this role you will focus on:
- Brand management, supporting the Sales channels in the Nordics to help create short- to medium term strategies and plans. This will also mean identifying key trends based on our consumer insights and priorities.
- CRM implementation in the entire Nordic sales force and the development of the database drive in order to make us more “data-driven” when it comes to decision making.
- Marketing automation and channel strategy to utilise “new” technology and trends to optimize marketing spend and results.
COREcruitment International is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
Our client is looking for an experienced and energetic Regional Manager to join their expanding brand in Sweden! The Regional Manager will influence all areas of operations within this popular high-street retail brand.
- To create personal development plans for managers and ensure that every retail outlet has an effective management team
- Build and implement a succession plan for Managers and assistants within the company
- Offer constant communicate of business information and regional performance to the restaurants
- To work together with regional support specialists to drive best practice within each restaurant
- To ensure all stores operate within company and Health and Safety standards
Aptean uses its core values of Drive for Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
The Senior Engineer, Development is responsible for development tasks like coding and debugging of complex scope using standard concepts and principles. Works as a fully contributing team member, under broad guidance. S/he should be able to apply own judgment and independently determine a course of action to execute it, post review. S/he is responsible for coaching, guiding and mentoring junior members of the team to help them scale up faster.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creates a high-level and a low-level design for a given set of functional requirements as a marketable feature or a set of use cases.
- Implements (coding) functional requirements with good quality according to best coding practices.
Are you a laboratory technical engineer with experience in assembly and operation of electro-mechanical systems and work coordination? Then seize the opportunity and join the Detector Technology Group operating at the heart of CERN Experimental Physics Department. Within our team, you will contribute to the development, construction and testing of leading-edge technology solutions for the next generation of particle detectors. CERN, take part!
In the Departmental Silicon Facility (DSF) and Solid-State Detector (SSD) laboratory, solid-state detectors are developed, characterized, qualified and assembled into detector components. In the SSD laboratory, various test systems are used to evaluate the properties and performance of the semiconductor sensors.
Jobbsafari recruiting on behalf of Occlutech International AB i Helsingborg
We are now looking for an International Registration Specialist to strengthen our growing registration department.
Primary responsibilities will include assisting the Company's Global Head of Regulatory Affairs and Quality Management in filing and maintaining international medical device registrations. The position requires interacting with regulatory and clinical affairs, as well as other professionals at Occlutech's sites (Sweden, Turkey and Germany) and with the Company's OEM manufacturers, suppliers and distributors worldwide.
Make your contribution to the development and operation of our Physics Data Archive comprising hundreds of Petabytes, at the birthplace of the world wide web! Join CERN's Storage Group as a Storage Administrator for a unique challenge as the next step in your career. CERN, take part!
The selected candidate will join the Filesystems and Data Operations (FDO) section in charge of operating and support of the storage and file system services for physics for CERN and the Worldwide LHC Computing Grid (WLCG) community. The section is currently managing more than 1,500 servers with more than 60,000 disks, representing about 300 petabytes of raw storage.
At Afrikagrupperna we value our employees highly and always work towards fair and equal working conditions to ensure that our values are reflected in staff policies and routines. As a result, Afrikagrupperna applies a solidarity wage system. Afrikagrupperna also believes in a good balance between working hours and free time, therefore we work 35 hours/week for full-time work, and offer our employees 32-34 days of annual leave (increase occurs the same year you reach 40 years of age).
The position is a support function to management and programme officers. As Afrikagrupperna’s Controller your main responsibility is to monitor and analyse partner organisations’ financial plans and reports as well as their capacity for compliance. In addition, you are responsible for developing and maintaining internal routines for financial control related to our partner cooperations.
This position is an opportunity to be at the forefront of companies’ innovative usage of simulation in industrial and research environments. You will be operating in various sectors, such as aerospace, energy, automotive and marine, in application areas such as aerodynamics, thermal cooling, fluid structure interaction, combustion and multiphase flows.
The Application Engineer is expected to work closely with current and potential customers to understand their engineering workflow and processes and propose solution methodologies and best practices to help them meet their objectives. General day to day activities include:
- Using all aspects of CFD: CAD handling, meshing, solving, complex physics modelling, post-processing, coupling to other codes
- Following and using the new modelling techniques and features introduced in each release of STAR-CCM+ (there are 3 per year), finding new application areas and creating new simulation examples
Interoute is an international telecommunications service provider and the owner operator of Europe's largest cloud services platform.
Oddwork Sweden AB, Göteborg
Do you have experience of working with chromatographic (HLPC, UPLC), dissolution analysis and/or LC-MS?
We are expanding our Development team in North America, we are looking for a Software Developer who wants to lead this journey.
Qmatic, Stockholms län
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions.
Vi har en öppning för dig som vill fylla den viktiga nyckelpositionen som Beredningstekniker hos oss på AkzoNobel i Stenungsund.
Akzo Nobel Functional Chemicals AB, Stenungsund