Din sökning matchar 2 kategorier. Klicka på en kategori för att inkludera den i sökningen:
1 006 hittade annonser
As a Software Engineer in the SMM Group, you will follow-up all the development phases of the software to monitor and control Beam Intercepting Devices (BIDs) in the CERN accelerators, or data acquisition software for specific instrumentation or physics detectors. You will take responsibility for all the software control layers ranging from data acquisition, to middleware and front-end development for Graphical User Interfaces and dynamic web interfaces.
In particular, you will:
- Discuss with engineers and physicists in charge of the operation of the equipment to define functional specifications (users requirements) and translate them into detailed technical specifications (software requirements) and appropriate software solutions;
- Develop and maintain custom web sites, web applications and related databases;
- Develop high performance back-end software for data handling and parsing;
Tester (Test Automation Engineer) – Contract/Sweden required for a 6 month contract assignment, located in Southern Sweden.
Required skills for the role of Test Automation Engineer:
- Broad experience of programming, databases, integrations, debugging, back-end, front-end, CI/CD etc.
- You will also have a mixture of the following:
- Database experience (SQL level direct interaction, diagnostics, database design)
- Integrations experience (data transformations, API implementation and/or interaction, diagnostics)
- Experience from work as Full-stack developer
Axis Communications GmbH, Lund
As a Technical Services Engineer, you will be providing advanced technical support to both end-users as well as Axis Partners in the Middle Europe (ME) region in both German and English. The support function will be conducted via telephone, web portals and chat systems.
For example, you will:
- Provide advanced support through Axis’ web portal and chat system to end-users, resellers/partners, and distributors
- Work with a case-driven system where you have the final responsibility towards the customer for concluding and closing your cases
- At a professional communication level, maintain a good dialogue with the customer throughout the resolution of a support case
HUGO BOSS are recruiting a Store Manager for our BOSS Store in Emporia in Malmö. Key responsibilities:
- To manage the overall operation of the store to ensure that assigned store productivity, sales and profitability goals are achieved and exceeded
- Ensure cooperate and individual productivity goals for the team and store are met, to maximise customer conversion and add on selling results by close monitoring of KPI’s
- Recruit, train, motivate and develop the team to optimise store performance to reflect the brand qualities. Ensure all staff have excellent product knowledge and are regularly trained on new merchandise and achieve the highest levels of customer service
Strongfield Aviation is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
Our client is a leading vehicle company which is seeking an embedded software development engineer to work within one of their autonomous driving solutions teams. The focus of the work is within the development of software relating to novel vehicle communications systems for autonomous driving.
They are looking for an experienced software engineer with experience in the automotive/vehicle industry with at least 5 years embedded software development using C++/C# and Linux. Knowledge of vehicle communications networks (e.g. CAN bus) or wireless systems such as WLANp/ITS G5 would be of particular interest.
Contechs Consulting is recruiting on behalf of client in Gothenburg
Our client, a multinational automotive manufacturing company is looking for a Studio Engineer (Interior or Exterior) to join their team in Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Supporting our Creative Advanced Design team with advanced engineering studies, for instance regarding architecture possibilities and limitations, complete vehicle set-ups and show car studies
- Translating engineering requirement into design possibilities
- Transferring and describing engineering and key legislative requirements to design
Are you a skilledProject Control Analyst with experience in financial management and Earned Value Management practices? Do you want to contribute to the future of the world's largest and most powerful particle accelerator: the Large Hadron Collider (LHC)? Take part in one of the most challenging projects at CERN, the High luminosity LHC!
As Project Control Analyst in the Directorate Office, you will be member of the HL-LHC Budget Office team (BO team), under the supervision of the HL-LHC Budget Officer. The team is responsible for monitoring and controlling the progress of the HL-LHC project, using a range of cost control tools including Earned Value Management (EVM) indicators.
Source Technology is recruiting on behalf of client in Gothenburg
My client based in Sweden in actively looking for multiple embedded software engineers to join their team for a 6 months initial minimum assignment based in Gothenburg.
The right candidate that they are ideally looking for must have experience with the following skills:
- Embedded C
- Baremetal/Linux OS pending on project allocation
- Automotive Experience
One of our large fintech clients is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join the team based in Stockholm on a 6 month rolling contract.
What you will be doing:
- Work in a small team of DevOps/Site Reliability Engineers working toward shared goals.
- Buillding automated continous integration and deployment pipelines.
- Implenenting instrumentation and monitoring strategies for exisiting and new systems.
IT Optimiser is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
- Test team lead
- Communication and coordination with Application Maintenance (AM), Application Development (AD) and design team
- Requirement coordination with AD and AM team
- SAP Solution Manager experience
- MS Access or related database experience
- MS Excel and macro designing experience
ProClinical Ltd is recruiting on behalf of client
ProClinical is working with a multinational pharmaceutical manufacturer, who is currently seeking a C&Q engineer to join them on a 3-month project in the Stockholm region of Sweden.
The successful candidate will
- Contribute to the development of the project C&Q master plan, identify task lists and project timelines in line with the objectives and goals of the projects, and propose sub-plans to facilitate the C&Q processes
- You will lead project teams to develop the overall C&Q phase project plan and schedule which includes risk assessment, design review
- DQ, test matrix, FAT, SAT
- Commissioning, installation, operational and performance qualification for all systems.
COREcruitment International is recruiting on behalf of client
Our client is looking for an experienced and energetic Regional Manager to join their expanding brand in Sweden! The Regional Manager will influence all areas of operations within this popular high-street retail brand.
- To create personal development plans for managers and ensure that every retail outlet has an effective management team
- Build and implement a succession plan for Managers and assistants within the company
- Offer constant communication of business information and regional performance to the restaurants
This position is an opportunity to be at the forefront of companies’ innovative usage of simulation in industrial and research environments. You will be operating in various sectors, such as aerospace, energy, automotive and marine, in application areas such as aerodynamics, thermal cooling, fluid structure interaction, combustion and multiphase flows.
The Application Engineer is expected to work closely with current and potential customers to understand their engineering workflow and processes and propose solution methodologies and best practices to help them meet their objectives. General day to day activities include:
- Using all aspects of CFD: CAD handling, meshing, solving, complex physics modelling, post-processing, coupling to other codes
- Following and using the new modelling techniques and features introduced in each release of STAR-CCM+ (there are 3 per year), finding new application areas and creating new simulation examples
Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
We’re offering a clear opportunity to Clinical Leads already working in a Clinical Lead, Clinical Trials Manager or Clinical Operations Manager role. Using our innovative and cutting-edge in-house technology you’ll be key to improving the efficiency of our global trials.
AVEVA AB, Malmö
The Software Engineer is responsible for implementing high-quality software components in accordance with project requirements and overall system architecture following AVEVA’s business and technology strategy.
- Contributing towards innovative design against challenging user and performance requirements
- Ensuring design proposals are reviewed and approved by appropriate review authorities at each stage of the implementation and evolution
- Providing prototypes where appropriate to explore and verify design proposals
MAN Diesel & Turbo, København
Brænder du for at arbejde med motorer, og kan du se dig selv i en central rolle i udviklingen af verdens bedste og mest udbredte skibsmotorer til den globale handelsflåde? Så kan du være kandidat til en nyoprettet stilling i afdeling for Hydraulic New Design.
Hydraulic New Design er en del af R&D. Vi er 7 ingeniører som i samarbejde med vores simuleringsgruppe og testgruppe udvikler indsprøjtnings- og hydrauliske systemer til vores 2-taktsmotorprogram. Området er i hastig udvikling drevet af ønsket om at gøre motorerne mere miljøvenlige og at opfylde markedets krav til at kunne køre på forskellige type brændsler.
Udvikling og design af vores motorer foregår i København, hvor vi har hovedkontor og testcenter. Vores motorer fremstilles på licens i Fjernøsten så der vil lejlighedsvis blive behov for at deltage i prototypetests her, hvilket betyder at rejser af én til to ugers varighed må kunne forventes.
Tip Trailer Services Sweden AB, Helsingborg
TIP Trailer Services is looking for a committed Country Workshop Leader to support our growth in Sweden. You will be responsible for the day to day running of the activities on the workshops including service/maintenance, customer service, people, vendor and asset management as well as maximizing productivity and efficiency as required.
- Management of currently 3 workshops (soon to be more) with app. 45 employees in the workshop team, including ongoing support, training and development
- Maximize productivity, effectiveness, growth and profitability analyzing big data, preparing recommendations to action points and assist with execution of agreed initiatives
- Ensure compliance against all operational and maintenance policies and procedures within the workshops and equipment
Tip Trailer Services Sweden AB, Helsingborg
Ready to take on a challenge with a strong European Market Leader in the Transport Business?
TIP is presently facing a strong growth in the Nordics and is, therefore, looking for a highly motivated Customer Service Manager to support our growth in the region with the focus on how to drive improvements within customer satisfaction.
- Proactively communicates with customers and uses feedback to improve services and relationships
- Work together with the Sales team in settings terms for the cooperation with customers
- Agreeing the right reporting, contact and invoice structure with a customer in connection with service, MOT, etc.
We are currently looking for a Customer Support Engineer to join our team within the Simcenter Customer Support organization, focusing on Physical Testing. (Leuven-Belgium, Chatillon-France, Gotheborg-Sweden).
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- You will be the dedicated support engineer for specific accounts. In that context, you will support the users in deploying the Siemens products successfully by acting in a pro-acting way rather than a reactive way.
- You will team with the Sales Organization in helping them to identify new opportunities to expand the installed base and ensure the renewal of maintenance contracts.
- You will support the users as well remote as on-site.
Awapatent AB, Copenhagen, Gothenburg, Stockholm, Helsingborg, Jönköping, Malmö, Linköping, Uppsala, Växjö, Östersund
You will learn from some of the most respected experts in the intellectual property profession, providing you with the foundation of intellectual property and IP law, as well as business acumen and strategic management. In the first seven months of your employment you will follow our unique trainee programme, alternating between attending lessons and working in your local office.
After successfully completing the trainee programme, you will work in a full-time position as a patent attorney in your local office. Our clients are some of the most innovative companies, at the forefront of technology. As a patent attorney you will have an endless variation of assignments, writing patent applications, translating patent documentation, as well as serving clients as a strategic advisor.
Jobbsafari söker för Emerson i Helsingborg
Vill du hjälpa våra kunder med att installera, serva, kalibrera och reparera de bästa instrumenten på marknaden? Trivs du bra med att ha ett nära samarbete med kunder och att ha friheten att planera din egen arbetsdag? Ta då chansen att bli en del av en internationell organisation där möjligheterna till att växa är obegränsade.
När våra kunder behöver teknisk support är du vår tekniska expert. Du installerar, kalibrerar och utför service på våra mät- och analysinstrument. Därmed tillbringar du merparten av din tid hos våra kunder i hela Sverige. Du utgår ifrån hemmet och kör ut till kunderna i din förmånsbil.
Du kommer att få en förmånsbil, internet i hemmet, telefon, betalt för övertid och alla omkostnader som uppstår i samband med att du är på resa för Emerson.
Sopra Steria, Stockholm
På Sopra Steria kan vi Digital innovation och Digital livscykelhantering. Det betyder att det är viktigt att vi som konsulter kan de senaste teknikerna och metoderna för att kunna ge våra kunder de bästa råden.
Som en del av Sopra Sterias Servicedesk kommer du bland annat att hjälpa vår kund att ansluta nya system till integrationsplattformar, felsöka när kommunikationen inte fungerar som den ska samt agera länken till förvaltningsgruppen för att lösa komplexa problem. Du kommer även att vara den som jobbar med att sätta upp och konfigurera molnlösningar.
VEM ÄR DU?
- 3+ års erfarenhet av support och/eller systemadministration i komplexa miljöer
- Djup förståelse för operativsystem (t ex Linux och/eller Windows)
- Djup förståelse för webb -och applikationstjänster och relevant teknik, Tomcat, Apache, SSL etc.
Jobindex A/S is recruiting on behalf of Scantago in Roskilde, Denmark
In the role of Sales Engineer, you will combine your strong technical background with customer-focused consultancy and sales. Your main responsibility will be to grow our Scandinavian customer base. Doing so, you build relationships with partners and customers within Denmark, Sweden and Norway.
Through technical consultancy, you ensure sales with existing as well as new customers. Part of your time will also be spent at conferences, industrial fairs and trade shows, where interact with and meet new potential customers. In addition, you will:
- develop sales strategies in collaboration with our supplier in both the US and the UK
- identify key decision-makers and initiate contact
- visit potential customers to encourage and maintain our rapid growth trajectory sales
Gomspace ApS, Uppsala
For our NanoSpace propulsion team in Uppsala, Sweden we are looking for a talented Micro Propulsion Engineer. You will have the opportunity to become part of an internationally oriented and dedicated team aiming at providing exceptional nanosatellite solutions to customers on the global market.
Are you enthusiastic about building real satellites and being the technical anchor point for designing the propulsion solution – then of course apply for this position.
The job incluces the following set of tasks:
- Deriving technical requirements from customer needs
- Design and analysis of propulsion systems and components
- Planning and performing verification of propulsion systems and components
- Be the technical key and “go to” person for specific propulsion system projects
Som Service Manager är du operativt ansvarig för att leda Selectas konsulenter och tekniker i fält fördelade på orterna Norrköping och Linköping med omnejd. Vi ser gärna att du utgår från kontoret i Linköping alt Norrköping.
I rollen ingår
- aktivt ledarskap med personalansvar
- resursplanering, bemanning och effektivisering
- uppföljning och analys av ekonomiskt utfall
Selecta arbetar för att vara en attraktiv arbetsgivare och bibehålla sin position som marknadsledare. Vår målsättning är att våra medarbetare ska känna sig stolta över att vara del av Selecta som är ett företag som har stort fokus på att utveckla sina medarbetares kompetens så att de kan erbjuda våra kunder en kundupplevelse av världsklass.