Din sökning matchar 1 kategori. Klicka på en kategori för att inkludera den i sökningen:
504 hittade annonser
The main purpose and responsibilities of this position are to ensure that all VAT returns and associated statistical returns for the Siemens businesses in the Nordic region are filed and paid on time. Further to drive and implement a standardized VAT compliance process in the Nordic region, including reviews and audits. Drive, standardize and simplify structure in the area of tax technology and processes with regards to VAT as well as CIT and TP for Siemens in the Nordic region.
Examples of VAT key responsibilities
- Processes and Systems
- VAT Compliance and Controls
- Business Support
Your main responsibilities will be to drive and implement the standard Global VAT process structure in Siemens, to identify and mitigate potential VAT risks/liabilities in the Nordic region and evaluate the impact of future legislative changes to Siemens businesses in the Nordic region. Further, to provide VAT advice and to support both the Siemens tax organisation as a whole as well as the local Nordic Siemens businesses.
- Support the Nordic Head of Tax in respect of new acquisitions, reorganisations and historical challenges in the region.
- Identify and mitigate potential VAT risks and liabilities in the region.
- Provide on request expert technical advice to any Siemens business.
SLU seeks applications for an open post-doc position at the SLU-Umeå campus. Our group does research on environmental and resource economics within a Centre for Environmental and Resource Economics (CERE), one of the larger groups in Europe in the field.
The postdoc will be involved in all aspects of the research, including project planning, research design, data analysis, presentation of findings at conferences, and preparation of manuscripts for submission to leading peer-reviewed journals. The Postdoc will have the opportunity to co-author papers with colleagues, work with an array of affiliated faculty, including several post-docs interested in the same topic, and develop independent projects related to these research areas.
Tesla’s Assistant Service Managers are assistant leaders of our service teams. In this role, you will be responsible, along with the Service Manager, for delivering an impeccable service experience to each and every Tesla customer while preparing Tesla Service teams to meet the needs of our Model 3 customers and beyond.
Expectations and Responsibilities
- The Assistant Service Manager will report to and work closely with the Service Manager to uphold and improve all aspect of the service center.
- Our Assistant Service Managers must deliver excellent results and achieve goals quarter after quarter, month after month, on all aspects of customers, people, operations, and financials.
- Customer focused: Our customers are changing the world, and it is your responsibility to exceed their expectations of what a service experience should be.
LSA Consulting UK is recruiting on behalf of a client in Stockholm & Gothenburg
- At least 4 years’ experience in developing applications using Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Developed Multilingual Web sites using Site core in Site core 8 and above.
- Experience in .NET Web API and MVC
- Experience in SQL Server and other RDBMS
- Team player with good communication
- Experience on integrating Site core with third-party solutions
- Experience in Open Source tools for Web Development
- Experience in improving website performance following various factors.
- Ability to troubleshoot the existing application and provide root cause analysis
Amazon Web Services Sweden AB, Stockholm
Do you have broad and deep experience in both the business and technical aspects of cloud computing and related IT technologies?
Do you have rich experience understanding and influencing technology choices and implementations with public sector customers (governments, educational institutions, non-profit entities, and non-governmental organizations)?
As a Business Development Manager within AWS, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mindshare and broad use of Amazon’s cloud computing platform within Government, Healthcare and Education in the Nordics region.
Big Wednesday Digital Ltd, Bangkok, Thailand
Our client is seeking talented data analysts to join multiple teams, there is a range of roles open for persons straight out of university to experienced senior data handlers.
- Provide problems and analysis results with valuable insights for management
- Work closely with the business to identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using different techniques and tools such as R studio or Tableau
- Analyse and optimise data usage, and precise for more data capturing if needed
- Propose actionable solutions and options to solve problems
AVEVA AB, Malmö
The Software Engineer is responsible for implementing high-quality software components in accordance with project requirements and overall system architecture following AVEVA’s business and technology strategy.
- Contributing towards innovative design against challenging user and performance requirements
- Ensuring design proposals are reviewed and approved by appropriate review authorities at each stage of the implementation and evolution
- Providing prototypes where appropriate to explore and verify design proposals
IMI Precision Engineering, Göteborg
IMI Norgren is a world leader in motion and fluid control technologies. Wherever precision, speed and engineering reliability are essential; we deliver exceptional solutions which improve the productivity and efficiency of our customers’ equipment.
With a focus on OEM’s you will be responsible for both new business and existing clients primarily in the western part of Sweden.
With your positive attitude, you will grow the business and drive the projects successfully, all the way from the manufacturer to customer implementation, whilst dealing with both internal and external stakeholders.
Axis Communications AB is a fast growing and innovative IT company with a global footprint.
Academic Work, Lund
Scania is part of Volkswagen Truck & Bus GmbH and one of the world's leading manufacturers of heavy trucks and buses, as well as...
Academic Work, Södertälje