757 hittade annonser
Are you a skilled System Engineer, mastering Linux, configuration management, web application system architecture with strong Python knowledge, who likes to work in agile teams with open source products? Then you can make science go faster by bringing the INSPIRE high-energy physics digital library [http://inspirehep.net] to its next level.
As a System Engineer you will more specifically:
- Manage project-wide requirements in collaboration with the product manager and other senior engineers, articulating technical solutions, and setting priorities.
- Take responsibility for the continuous delivery of the service: from continuous integration to automatic deployment in a staging environment, to deployment in production.
- Maintain the service by monitoring and measuring availability and performance.
ASICS Europe B.V., Gothenburg
Coordinate and administer the sales process from orders reception to the delivery and invoicing, in line with the sales commercial policy.
A key focus on excellent customer service with a good level of knowledge and understanding of excel and word, with accurate keyboard skills and attention to detail.
The objective is to create a reliable and efficient service quality, respecting priorities and the sales policy.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Handling Finnish customer enquiries relating to orders, price and product.
- Maintain the efficient processing of e-mail, telephone and B2B sales orders and return orders.
- Learn and maintain a high level of product knowledge.
Rockwell Automation AB, Lund or Gothenburg
How does being a part of the following sound to you?
Dynamic and dedicated international team. The world’s leading automation company. A company delivering and contributing to cutting-edge technology and digitalization. An organization is driven by ethics, integrity, and a commitment to sustainability. A unique, creative and technical environment where you have the opportunity to make a difference for yourself and for others.
Does this sound good? Then you should definitely start your career together with us at Rockwell Automation!
We are now searching for a Country Service Head within Energy Management (EM) in Solna, Sweden.
Your main contribution will be to stabilize and profitably grow the Energy Management service business in Sweden.
- Grow order volume for service business in Sweden
- Continuous process improvement within the service organization
- Utilize cross-country collaboration to gain critical mass
The role is permanent and full time and you will be based in Solna (Stockholm). (Other locations such as Malmö or Gothenburg can be discussed).
Part-time, Independent Contractor, Work from Home Job
We are currently seeking dynamic and creative people who have a strong interest in social media, specifically those who are an active daily user of their Gmail account. We also require suitable candidates to own & use a smartphone – Android or iPhone – and have a familiarity with other forms of social media and Google products. You should also be flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. Hours for this role are a minimum of 10 up to 20 hours per week depending on task availability. We are currently seeking people who have a specific smartphone device (Android 4.1 or higher or iPhone 4S or higher) to complete tasks.
Tesla, Upplands Väsby
Tesla Motors söker efter erfarna Parts Advisors som kommer att vara en del av Teslas acceleration mot hållbar energi och transport. Befattningen innebär en hel del kundkontakt och den perfekta kandidaten bör därför inte bara vara en mästare på kundservice, utan även kunna ge grundläggande teknisk support.
Ansvarsområden och arbetsuppgifter
- Ta emot, plocka och skicka varor samt utföra materialinventering för att hjälpa vår fordonsserviceenhet.
- Upprätta ett system för bildelarna och märka material med referensnummer för korrekt identifiering.
- Hantera reservdelar i våra system. Här är sinnet för detaljer avgörande – du ansvarar för allt från att eskalera eventuella problem som måste hanteras, till att korrigera inkommande försändelser.
This means that you ensure the profitability of the region and its offices and support managers and relevant staff. You are also responsible for financial matters for the region in question and will be the regional manager's right hand and principal business support. The person will be part of the local Management Team.
- You´re involved in the daily sales and execution of projects and services in the region by supporting from an economic perspective.
- Verification of operations regarding proper cost assessment and profit recognition, as well as economic compliance in the region.
- Follow-up of marginal changes, overheads, productivity and time tracking follow-up and budget/forecasts.
Do you want to be a part of developing the next generation of tailored AM alloys and bring them into real components?
- Be part in the front line of development of new advanced processes in additive manufacturing.
- Develop processes for tailored alloys for additive manufacturing.
- Develop material and inspection specifications for robust process control.
- Follow qualification of new alloys and components from idea through material property generation to fleet implementation – capabilities in simulation and testing of materials would be highly appreciated.
Are you a proactive, collaborative, multi-tasking and flexible Technician? Are you attracted by computational maintenance management systems in a technical environment and do you have good software packages skills? This is a unique opportunity to support maintenance activities and work on a technical database. CERN, take part!
As a CMM Specialist, you will be in charge of all tasks related to the CMM system for the EN-CV Group, supporting the other technical services (in charge of the operation, maintenance and projects), and the administrative service (for the financial follow up of contracts), in the use of this system.
Are you a proactive, collaborative, multi-tasking and flexible Technician? Would you like to work in a technical environment with complex and large-scale installations? Join CERN and put your skills and expertise to the test on some of the world's largest and most complex cooling, air handling and industrial piping installations. CERN, take part!
As a Technician in the CV group, you will participate in installation projects as well as operation and maintenance activities for all aspects related to low voltage electrical equipment of the existing CV plants (e.g. power and control cubicles, motors, heaters, etc). You will be expected to follow these complex activities to completion reporting to a responsible engineer and interacting with various group services.
Tesla, Upplands Väsby
Är du redo för nästa utmaning där du kommer utvecklas dagligen samtidigt som du tillhör ett av världens mest progressiva företag? Triggas du av att leverera utmärkt kundservice? Då är detta helt rätt för dig – vi letar just nu efter en Service Advisor som dig för vårt Service Center i Stockholm, Upplands Väsby.
Det här är jobbet
- Välkomna alla våra kunder och säkerställa en positiv upplevelse
- Svara i telefon och svara på frågor
- Avgöra om en teknisk lösning kan lösas över telefon eller eskalera det vidare till Service Manager
As a key member of the Global partner eco-system team, this individual will be responsible for working with Global partners to develop clear strategies on how business can be jointly developed. This individual will have to engage at strategic levels across large complex organizations and ensure that the target partner is prioritizing the MindSphere program. This person will have to be strategic in nature in developing both short & long term plans that will drive the mutual success of the companies.
- Strategic direction creation and management for the partner on a global basis
- Creation and management of partner-led opportunity funnel
- A common framework for engagement and best practice development
- Sr. executive alignment ensuring that right meetings are taking place
As a key member of the regional partner eco-system team, this individual will be responsible for working with local partners to transact IOT projects working with Partner Solution Architects, Sales & Pre-sales for MindSphere.
- Identifies partner coverage gaps (Territory, Product, Industry)
- Exploring white space and new routes to market for MindSphere partners
- Recruitment of new partners against attrition, and new types of partners to evolve the channel toward SaaS, Cloud, etc
- Understand and sell solutions to address high-level business problems, incorporating the Siemens MindSphere IoT Platform. In many cases, this will involve engaging with large multi-divisional businesses.
This role is responsible for all technical aspects of the partner sales cycle. Has a clear understanding of the Siemens MindSphere platform, including the overall value proposition and the technology which underpins it. Can clearly articulate the MindSphere architecture and value proposition to a variety of audiences ranging from highly technical to strictly business-oriented especially in the OT environment.
- Enable MindSphere partners technically to ensure they are able to develop scalable solutions on MindSphere platform for their customers
- Conduct MindSphere technical workshops for and with partners for their customers
- Support partners with the design and execution of use cases identified by partners as part of go to market initiatives
Epson is introducing a brand-new role to our Swedish/Nordics Professional Display sales team. We are seeking an Account Manager - Professional Display, who will drive sales in the installation projection market, engage and grow share through pro AV channel partners: value added resellers, system integrators, AV consultants etc. and at end-user level in defined vertical markets.
Our Career path offers a competitive salary with an outstanding suite of benefits. Colleagues based in all Offices feel valued as part of our Global Community. We are going through an exciting period of growth and looking for people that have the spirit to seize new opportunities and drive growth.
The Materials and chemistry department is responsible for development and testing of new materials, evaluation of chemical analysis and support to sales, service and other departments. Within the department, we have a wide range of tasks such as mechanical testing, failure analysis and fuel evaluations. We are now looking to recruit two employees to join our team.
We can tailor your work responsibilities to fit your background within the material and/or chemical lab.
As part of the materials and Chemistry department you could work with:
- life time assessments
- take part in and manage failure and root cause analysis
- technical support during qualification of our suppliers
Siemens, Camberley, United Kingdom; Italy; Spain; Sweden and The Netherlands
An experienced PreSales consultant is required to join the EMEA CoE technical team to provide support to prospects and customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a good level of understanding of Manufacturing market in target industries, and of how Siemens CAM portfolio can address associated business challenges
- Transfer Manufacturing and specifically CAM knowledge to core PL teams in the zone and countries, via team meeting, webinars, distributing collateral etc.
- Respond promptly and professionally to requests for support from Portfolio Development and Sales, maintaining a schedule of commitments. Support requests could include, demo, benchmarks, responding to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) etc.
- Be skilled in presenting and demonstrating CAM in a sales pursuit, in the context of a particular customer’s business needs, with an emphasis on business value
Are you a Computer Network Engineer with extensive hands-on experience with large, high-availability Ethernet networks? Would you like to contribute to upgrading, developing, maintaining and operating the system for one of the largest particle-physics experiments in the world? CERN, take part!
As a Computer Network Engineer in the EP-ADT-DQ Section, you will:
- Take a major role in the administration, operation and maintenance of the DAQ networks: this includes active traffic monitoring, follow-up and tracking of incidents, installation and configuration of new network devices.
- Providing technical advice and guidance to other members of the ATLAS DAQ Group and system administrators.
Are you an ambitious and customer-centric individual who’d be interested in an exciting new venture rolling-out in Scandinavia?
You’d be completely responsible for your very own customer portfolio, helping established customers to complete our online process with simplicity and ease, whilst embodying our brand values.
All we ask is that you are passionate, eager to learn and really looking to develop a career outside of customer services – but you’ll be happy to start there in order to get to know our customer base, product offering and business as a whole!
Mercuri Urval söker for REHAU A/S i Roskilde
I jobbet som salgssupporter får du ansvaret for at servicere de svenske kunder fra det danske kontor i Roskilde samt at supportere ledelsen med administrative opgaver, der vedrører det svenske marked.
Du arbejder primært med virksomhedens svenske kunder inden for møbelsegmentet og har en bred kontaktflade, både internt i virksomheden og eksternt med virksomhedens kunder. Du arbejder selvstændigt med dine opgaver. Samtidig trives du som en del af en professionel og kvalitetsbevidst organisation, der er præget af en stærk teamånd, hvor man naturligt hjælper hinanden, når der er behov for det.
Du har en proaktiv tilgang til dine arbejdsopgaver, der bl.a. er:
- opfølgning på restordrer
- daglig kontakt til kunder samt opfølgning på leverancer.
Discover more about who we are, how we're organized, what we do and what we believe in.
Akzo Nobel, Brasilien
Discover more about who we are, how we're organized, what we do and what we believe in.
Akzo Nobel, Nederländerna