1 310 hittade annonser
We are now seeking a senior cooling & heat transfer Expert as this is a core knowledge area for AM gas turbine designs
- Team/Discipline lead of individual AM component design projects
- Gas turbine hot component gas path AM component design
- Thermal hydraulic calculation and validation of high temperature AM parts of gas turbines.
Siemens Industrial Turbomachinery AB offers products and solutions for generating sustainable and resource efficient electricity. Our customers include utilities, independent power producers and companies in the oil and gas industry.
As an electromechanical technician in the Network Operation Section (OP), you will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of diesel generators as well as for the operations of a designated area of the CERN high and low-voltage network. You will:
- Prepare, plan, carry out and monitor interventions on the diesel generators, such as periodic tests, preventive and corrective maintenance, and ensure that all diesel generators are available in case of emergency or malfunction.
- Prepare, plan, carry out and monitor interventions on the high and low voltage electrical network, including network reconfigurations, disconnection and isolation of equipment and making it safe.
Management Events, Amsterdam, Helsinki or Stockholm
Looking for an opportunity to start your professional career in an international and fast-growing company? This can be the perfect opportunity for you - we are starting a new International Sales Management Trainee Program in August 2018 in Helsinki, Stockholm and Amsterdam. Both local and international aspects of work are included in this program.
Our commitment to your development and success?
- At the beginning of your employment a thorough 4-week onboarding to learn our products, processes and customers. This will equip to a successful start of your career with us!
- Competitive salary with bonus structure tailored to each step in your career, and benefits such as additional leave, regular training, team reward trips, dinners, team activities and events.
Amazon Web Services Sweden AB, Stockholm
Would you like to influence cloud computing adoption in the Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, and Finnish Public Sector (Government, Education and Non-Profit verticals)?
As the Business Development Pursuit/Capture Manager for Amazon Web Services (AWS) focusing on the Public Sector technology markets in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, and Finland, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind-share and broad use of Amazon’s utility computing web services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon RDS and other AWS offerings) across the Nordics.
We are recruiting for an experienced procurement professional within Siemens Supply Chain Management within Siemens Real Estate, to undertake a key procurement role for Construction Projects and Facilities Management with a spend circa €15m. Ideally, we are looking for a candidate with demonstrable experience of managing the above mentioned Real Estate.
- Ensuring strategic procurement for the Siemens Real Estate exploiting full potential for bundling across all sites/projects of the Region to optimize Siemens procurement leverage.
- Lead Supplier Management (jointly with cross-functional partners) against FM key strategic suppliers to drive ‘continued improvement’ and ‘value add’ through collaboration and innovation whilst ensuring delivery excellence.
Alstom Transport AB, Sundbyberg
To the company in Sweden, we are now recruiting a Site Controller. The Site Controller is responsible for the financial reporting of the Swedish ALSTOM sites and depots and is a key player of the Swedish Management Team with direct report to the Nordic Finance Director and dotted line to the Sweden Managing Director.
As the Site Controller you will:
- Bring to the Site and Country Management a regular true and fair view of Sites activity (monthly/yearly closing, budgets and forecasts, project execution), ensuring compliance with local accounting & tax regulations (statutory), Group accounting standards and Internal Control rules & principles.
- Support the Site Managing Director, Head of departments and Tender & Project Management for financial matters and performance monitoring of the site.
- Support, implement and monitor the Product Lines objectives as well as the Country objectives in the sites.
Alstom Transport AB, Helsingborg
The future of transportation is already here. Alstom, with recorded sales of 7.3 billion in the 2016/17 fiscal year, is the world leader in integrated transport systems and continues to push the boundaries of innovation & digital solutions for transportation systems and e-mobility.
As a Project Controller, you will manage the controlling and financial reporting of projects according to the company's internal control rules. Your main tasks will be a follow-up, forecasting, analysis and management of the projects as well as manage the risks and opportunities in the projects.
In this role you are part of the project management team and together with the project team responsible for ensuring that the controlling, accounting and reporting in the projects are in line with the organization's guidelines. You shall also ensure that all financial processes and internal guidelines are implemented in the projects.
As our new Parts Advisor, you will be part of our newly opened Service Center Plus, where you together with colleagues will work continuously to exceed Tesla customers' expectations. This position is located at our local Service center in Malmø, however, the role will require travel as needed and directed by management.
- Receive stock, pick, ship and transact materials inventory to support the needs of vehicle service.
- Establish Parts system, label materials with Reference numbers for correct identification.
- Accurately record parts transactions and data into the Dealer Management System – attention to detail is critical, escalate any issues that need to be addressed to correct any inbound packaging. Escalate important issues from our internal and external suppliers.
Are you a proactive, collaborative, multi-tasking and flexible technician? Are you attracted by maintenance management in a technical environment and do you have good software packages skills? This is a unique opportunity to support maintenance activities and work on a technical database. CERN, take part!
As a CMM specialist, you will be in charge of all tasks related to the CMM system for the EN-CV Group, supporting the other technical services (in charge of the operation, maintenance and projects), and the administrative service (for the financial follow up of contracts), in the use of this system.
As part of our continued growth, we are seeking a highly motivated Application Engineer to join our Simcenter Customer Support organization, to provide technical advice in all aspects of engineering analysis to our clients using STAR-CCM+ across a wide range of industry sectors.
This position is an opportunity to be at the forefront of companies’ innovative use of simulation in industrial and research environments. You will be operating in various sectors, such as Aerospace, Energy, Automotive and Marine, in application areas such as aerodynamics, thermal cooling, fluid-structure interaction, combustion and multiphase flows.
The Application Engineer is expected to work closely with current and potential customers to understand their engineering workflow and processes and propose solution methodologies and best practices to help them meet their objectives.
We are looking for a strategically experienced Nordic Product Manager to join our team at BD, a global leader in Medical Technology.
The Nordic Product Manager will be responsible for the strategic imperative Everyday Essentials, including BD’s range of needles, syringes and IV-sets, which positively impacts the care of millions of patients in different healthcare settings every year. The responsibility includes driving the marketing strategy and product management in the Nordics, maintaining and establishing key customer relations and working with sales teams in all countries to ensure we reach our business objectives.
You will also manage and communicate new product introductions and be the point of reference for product knowledge at a Nordic level. You will own specified steps of the tender management process and work in a close cooperation with the Nordic Marketing Manager.
AVEVA AB, Malmö
Working as an integral part of the Training & Product Support department the Team Lead will supervise, develop and provide guidance to team members within the team. The Team Lead will also contribute to team deliverables while retaining overall responsibility for the timely, high-quality execution of team tasks.
The primary focus of the role is to guide and steer the team in their technical work from a position of representing and understanding the industry/end-user requirements. The TPS Hull & Initial Design Team consists of 4 staff based in Sweden, 1 staff member based in the UK, and occasionally a Graduate typically on 6 monthly rotation. Travel within Sweden and abroad will form part of the overall scope of work.
We are now looking for a visionary leader to join our team as Head of Sales Digital Enterprise with a clear mission of defining the next step in promotion of our concept Digital Enterprise for the Division Digital Factory/Process industries & Drives. You will be part of a close collaboration with the other Nordic Siemens organizations regarding the implementation of our Digital Enterprise go-to-market strategy.
- Foster innovation and growth by promoting the latest technologies. Identify opportunities and create business models to expand, optimize and transform the business
- Based on Key Account Management, you will support our sales of digital products and services to selected customers in co-creation with the respective customers
Management Events, Stockholm
Is your passion to boost sales processes and marketing actions for B2B service- and solution providers by enabling them to reach the right prospects at the right time?
As a B2B Account Manager, you have ownership of the complete sales process from A to Z - from prospecting to closing the deals - both new business and growing your named accounts.
Our commitment to your development and success?
- At the beginning of your employment we offer you a 4-week onboarding to learn all about our products, sales process and customers. This will equip you for a successful start of your career with us! You will practice all necessary skills before going to action.
- After your onboarding the ME Sales Academy continues to build your professional competencies from multiple angles; international sales, account management, resilience, EQ - and many more.
The purpose of this role is to provide marketing support to our stores on a business level and to develop strong and effective local marketing plans for the stores. In Sweden our 114 stores are divided between two Marketing Operation Managers and as one of them now is assuming a new role within the team we are recruiting her replacement.
You will be reporting to the Head of Marketing for Sweden and working closely with our stores as well as other functions such as Retail, Finance and Product and Business Development this is a full-time position with specific responsibilities.
In this role you will:
- Create individual store marketing plans supporting retail plans
- Use analysis demographical tools available to base individual plans
- Development and planning of local activation plans per trimester in line with retail
Jobbsafari recruiting on behalf of Occlutech International AB i Helsingborg
We are now looking for an Regulatory Affairs Specialist to strengthen our growing registration department.
Primary responsibilities will include assisting the Company's Global Head of Regulatory Affairs and Quality Management in filing and maintaining international medical device registrations. The position requires interacting with regulatory and clinical affairs, as well as other professionals at Occlutech's sites (Sweden, Turkey and Germany) and with the Company's OEM manufacturers, suppliers and distributors worldwide.
In this exciting and key position as Customer Service Representative, you will be primarily responsible for the order management of our direct customers: hospitals and clinics. You will work closely with the Sales Team, Quality and Supply Chain to optimize the relationship with customers, to make sure patients will have their treatment on time.
In this role your primary objectives are:
- Provide internal and external customers with best possible service in terms of order processing, pricing and billing inquiries, service requests and customer complaints.
- Compliant with internal processes and procedures and with the applicable legislation.
- Manage all daily activities in customer service independently.
Epson is introducing a brand-new role to our Swedish/Nordics Professional Display sales team. We are seeking an Account Manager - Professional Display, who will drive sales in the installation projection market, engage and grow share through pro AV channel partners: value added resellers, system integrators, AV consultants etc. and at end-user level in defined vertical markets.
Our Career path offers a competitive salary with an outstanding suite of benefits. Colleagues based in all Offices feel valued as part of our Global Community. We are going through an exciting period of growth and looking for people that have the spirit to seize new opportunities and drive growth.
This role will provide you with an international setting, an extensive cross functional network, and leading-edge technologies.
Academic Work, Nacka