644 hittade annonser
We are currently building a Nordic Marketing team that will ensure the organisation's message is distributed across channels and to targeted audiences in order to meet sales objectives. This will mean seeking out new ways to deliver messages, such as mobile platforms, video and social media.
In this role you will focus on:
- Brand management, supporting the Sales channels in the Nordics to help create short- to medium term strategies and plans. This will also mean identifying key trends based on our consumer insights and priorities.
- CRM implementation in the entire Nordic sales force and the development of the database drive in order to make us more “data-driven” when it comes to decision making.
- Marketing automation and channel strategy to utilise “new” technology and trends to optimize marketing spend and results.
The main purpose and responsibilities of this position are to ensure that all VAT returns and associated statistical returns for the Siemens businesses in the Nordic region are filed and paid on time. Further to drive and implement a standardized VAT compliance process in the Nordic region, including reviews and audits. Drive, standardize and simplify structure in the area of tax technology and processes with regards to VAT as well as CIT and TP for Siemens in the Nordic region.
Examples of VAT key responsibilities
- Processes and Systems
- VAT Compliance and Controls
- Business Support
Your main responsibilities will be to drive and implement the standard Global VAT process structure in Siemens, to identify and mitigate potential VAT risks/liabilities in the Nordic region and evaluate the impact of future legislative changes to Siemens businesses in the Nordic region. Further, to provide VAT advice and to support both the Siemens tax organisation as a whole as well as the local Nordic Siemens businesses.
- Support the Nordic Head of Tax in respect of new acquisitions, reorganisations and historical challenges in the region.
- Identify and mitigate potential VAT risks and liabilities in the region.
- Provide on request expert technical advice to any Siemens business.
SLU seeks applications for an open post-doc position at the SLU-Umeå campus. Our group does research on environmental and resource economics within a Centre for Environmental and Resource Economics (CERE), one of the larger groups in Europe in the field.
The postdoc will be involved in all aspects of the research, including project planning, research design, data analysis, presentation of findings at conferences, and preparation of manuscripts for submission to leading peer-reviewed journals. The Postdoc will have the opportunity to co-author papers with colleagues, work with an array of affiliated faculty, including several post-docs interested in the same topic, and develop independent projects related to these research areas.
Your tasks? You will engage in a 15 weeks project to evaluate new products to our service line. With support from our R&D department, you will develop business cases and create opportunities to be implemented in our future’s fleet. The work involves coordinating work within Engineering from a business perspective. Siemens is optimizing the serviceability of the new gas turbines and you will play a crucial role in the conceptual phase of inspections tools and procedures.
- Define and decide which improvements are beneficial for our service fleet.
- Propose business cases and forecasts for the solutions proposed.
- Communicate enhancement estimates to the engineering and business stakeholders involved.
For this internship, the applicant should be currently enrolled in an education program within business administration, engineering or alike.
NonStop Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
Are you looking for your next step in clinical research? Would you like to work with a dynamic start-up company there is about to take off? Ohh my, then I have something for you!
I am working with a well funded medical device start-up located in central Sweden, which is working with medical devices in the oncology sector, so if you want to work for a company where you will have the opportunity to grow and expand together with the company, and not be bulked down by bureaucracy/red tape, then this is the chance to get on just before the take off.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or licenced, certified health care training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Clinical research experience in all phases of study life cycle, including start-up, interim and close out.
- Experience working with medical devices trials and oncology.
Certus Recruitment Group is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
Our client is a rapidly growing leader in cloud networking. Through offering a complete enterprise-class networking solution that is easy to use, affordable and gives administrators both visibility and control, our global client has all but cornered the cloud networking market.
As a Nordics based Business Development Manager, you will:
- Join some of the brightest IT and sales minds in achieving revenue-based sales quotas in an assigned region
- Deliver prospecting to identify and qualify opportunities with strategically important accounts
- Utilise hot leads, internal relationship and partner referrals
The successful candidates can expect an initial base salary of 55-90k with an uncapped and very achievable OTE of 110-180k in the first year. In addition, there is an excellent and overly generous benefits package on offer.
Amazon Web Services Sweden AB, Stockholm
Would you like to influence cloud computing adoption in the Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, and Finnish Public Sector (Government, Education and Non-Profit verticals)?
As the Business Development Pursuit/Capture Manager for Amazon Web Services (AWS) focusing on the Public Sector technology markets in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, and Finland, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind-share and broad use of Amazon’s utility computing web services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon RDS and other AWS offerings) across the Nordics.
IC Resources recruiting on behalf of client
IC-Resources is recruiting for a global organisation based in the North of Sweden who requires a Research Engineer to join their Wireless Division. The individual will help identify and analyse new technologies which could enhance or affect the company's current portfolio of wireless devices.
To be considered for this opportunity the individual must have experience in some of the following areas:
- MSc or PhD in Digital Electronics, RF, Physics or a similar qualification
- Experience working in the Wireless Communications field
- Research background
Innovation, excellence and creativity. If you can relate to our brand values we are off to a good start. If you have a deep interest in cell biology, are passionate about finding the right opportunities and love to build relationships we are getting excited.
You will be responsible for all our ranges of instruments and reagents to public and private research laboratories within the southern part of Sweden.
The role involves developing, implementing and monitoring action plans and also to draft and negotiate sales proposals.
In close cooperation with our great team including fellow sales consultants, local marketing, application specialist and clinical account manager you will organize and attend seminars and exhibitions.
Are you a laboratory technical engineer with experience in assembly and operation of electro-mechanical systems and work coordination? Then seize the opportunity and join the Detector Technology Group operating at the heart of CERN Experimental Physics Department. Within our team, you will contribute to the development, construction and testing of leading-edge technology solutions for the next generation of particle detectors. CERN, take part!
In the Departmental Silicon Facility (DSF) and Solid-State Detector (SSD) laboratory, solid-state detectors are developed, characterized, qualified and assembled into detector components. In the SSD laboratory, various test systems are used to evaluate the properties and performance of the semiconductor sensors.
Mercuri Urval recruiting on behalf of client in Sorø, Denmark
STRING wants to be a central driving force in developing the future of one of Europe’s most dynamic regions.
STRING is a political network organisation stretching from Hamburg and Schleswig-Holstein in Germany to Region Zealand, Capital Region and the City of Copenhagen in Denmark, the City of Malmö, Region Skåne, Region Halland and Region Västra Götaland in Sweden as well as Akershus and Østfold Counties in Norway.
Are you interested in policy making processes and implementation? Do you have the drive and the energy to push forward the visions and ambitions of a large international political organisation with different cultures, languages and governing traditions?
Then you may be STRING’s new Managing Director and Head of Secretariat.
Leapforce is looking for highly educated individuals for an exciting work from home opportunity. Applicants must be self-motivated and internet savvy. As a search engine evaluator, you may participate in a number of different evaluation projects, including web search, video evaluation, maps, local, automation projects, etc.
Search Engine Evaluators will need to combine a passion for analysis with an understanding of various online research tools. Applicants must be detail oriented and have a broad range of interests.
Search Engine Evaluators provide feedback and evaluation of various data sets, often by measuring the relevance and usefulness of web pages in correlation to predefined queries, by providing the comparative analysis of sets of results and various other techniques.
Johnson Controls, Gothenburg
We are currently looking for a customer-focused Technical Services Specialist to join our office in Göteborg. As part of the Johnson Controls - former legacy Tyco Fire Protection Products - sales organization, the Technical Services Specialist will be responsible for offering technical sales support and training for our customer based in the Nordic Region.
As a Technical Services Specialist, you will be spending much of your time in close contact with customers as you will offer these a range of services. You will provide our customers with technical and specification support as you demonstrate the various types of fire protection systems utilized in the industry today. You will also build and deliver the necessary training for both customers and internal employees.
At Johnson Controls, we are shaping the future to create a world that is safe, comfortable and sustainable.
Syneos Health, Solna
As a Clinical Trial Assistant, you will be supporting the Clinical Project Manager and Clinical Research Associates. This role would suit someone with excellent communication and organisational skills.
The position covers 3 main responsibilities:
- Assist in the management of study documentation and supplies during all phases of the protocol execution (start-up, maintenance and study closure).
- Prepare, distribute, collect and track relevant documents and study supplies.
- Utilize technology effectively to support the clinical development process.
- Financial CTA – payment execution
- Contract specialist – contract negotiation, execution
SWEDISH UNI OF AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES, Uppsala
The subject area is landscape architecture, especially research of the profession and its practice. This includes research of the profession and methodological and theoretical development for the profession.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- developing and leading the subject area, one of four in the division of landscape architecture
- developing a strong research environment, characterised e.g. by international publications and competitive research applications for external funding
- contributing to an improved education at the bachelor, master, and PhD level
IMI Precision Engineering, Göteborg
IMI Norgren is a world leader in motion and fluid control technologies. Wherever precision, speed and engineering reliability are essential; we deliver exceptional solutions which improve the productivity and efficiency of our customers’ equipment.
With a focus on OEM’s you will be responsible for both new business and existing clients primarily in the western part of Sweden.
With your positive attitude, you will grow the business and drive the projects successfully, all the way from the manufacturer to customer implementation, whilst dealing with both internal and external stakeholders.
This position is an opportunity to be at the forefront of companies’ innovative usage of simulation in industrial and research environments. You will be operating in various sectors, such as aerospace, energy, automotive and marine, in application areas such as aerodynamics, thermal cooling, fluid structure interaction, combustion and multiphase flows.
The Application Engineer is expected to work closely with current and potential customers to understand their engineering workflow and processes and propose solution methodologies and best practices to help them meet their objectives. General day to day activities include:
- Using all aspects of CFD: CAD handling, meshing, solving, complex physics modelling, post-processing, coupling to other codes
- Following and using the new modelling techniques and features introduced in each release of STAR-CCM+ (there are 3 per year), finding new application areas and creating new simulation examples
Syneos Health is recruiting on behalf of client
Here at Syneos Health we are currently recruiting for a Clinical Research Associate II to be based in Stockholm and work closely with one of our Global Pharmaceutical clients.
Conduct all clinical site monitoring activities according to the monitoring plan and in accordance with the study timelines and company objectives. This includes but is not limited to:
- Overview the overall activities of site personnel over whom there is no direct authority and motivate/influence them to meet study objectives.
- Ensure quality of data submitted from study sites and assures timely submission of data.
Syneos Health is recruiting on behalf of client
We are currently looking to strengthen our Clinical Monitoring team in Sweden and are seeking a Clinical Research Associate for our Oncology Business Unit to be based from either our office in Uppsala or we can also consider regional employees.
A brief summary of duties you will be involved in:
- Monitoring all types of clinical trials and participating in all types of site visits in Sweden, Norway and potentially also in Denmark
- Data Handling, Reporting, Tracking and administrative tasks
- Performing management of study site activities to ensure the integrity of clinical data, in adherence to all applicable regulatory guidelines.
Meter Television Meter grundades 1990 och är Nordens största produktionsbolag inom tv och rörlig bild.
Academic Work, Stockholms län
Do you have experience of working with chromatographic (HLPC, UPLC), dissolution analysis and/or LC-MS?
Are you a newly graduated BSc or MSc in Chemistry?
Never before have leading businesses been this challenged while at the same time being exposed to so many new opportunities.