254 hittade annonser
As System Engineer you will work in order project to adapt our standard system design to the project requests. You will be responsible for the complete scope of work for the system in cooperation with electrical and installations engineers. The work will entail participation in multiple internal project teams simultaneously and to communicate solutions with our suppliers and purchase department.
- Take responsibility for the fluid system design for order projects.
- Create customer documentation according to the project schedule.
- Handle purchase requirements and supplier communications for HG (Head Groups) within OEMFs responsibility.
Siemens Industrial Turbomachinery AB offer products and solutions for generating sustainable and resource efficient electricity. Our customers include utilities, independent power producers and companies in the oil and gas industry.
Are you excited about open and reproducible science? Do you want to build tools, which help researchers to preserve, share and re-use data? CERN is looking for an enthusiastic full stack software developer to work in a research data team with the scientific community and move our projects and services forward. CERN, take part!
As Junior Application Developer in the Open Access Section, you will bring in first-hand experience with open science services, persistent identifiers, and agile delivery of complex software applications to take a driving/leading role in delivering the CERN contribution to FREYA. This includes designing research data solutions and developing services that enable the identification of research artefacts such as data, software, environments, and connect them to authors (ORCID), their publications, grants, etc..
Balkefors & Ponsiluoma Chefsrekrytering söker för kund
- an opportunity to join a global and expanding company
You will be one of two Corporate Financial Controllers accountable for consolidation and monthly/quarterly/annual P & L reporting and controlling. Together you will drive continuous improvements and best practice sharing. You ensure the workflow in between global units and corporate are performed efficiently and according to company practice and act as the interface to external suppliers and authorities. You will report to the Group CFO in Sandviken and work close to site and group functions with highly skilled colleagues.
As an individual we value business mind-set and acumen, excellent analytical skills and attention to detail. Excellent communication skills in English and Swedish, with the ability to communicate effectively with employees at all levels of the organisation, are other highly valued behavioural skills.
We are now seeking a senior cooling & heat transfer Expert as this is a core knowledge area for AM gas turbine designs
- Team/Discipline lead of individual AM component design projects
- Gas turbine hot component gas path AM component design
- Thermal hydraulic calculation and validation of high temperature AM parts of gas turbines.
Siemens Industrial Turbomachinery AB offers products and solutions for generating sustainable and resource efficient electricity. Our customers include utilities, independent power producers and companies in the oil and gas industry.
Are you an Accelerator Physicist (Collective Effects) experienced in collective effects and interested in working in an exciting international environment at the forefront of modern science?
As an Accelerator Physicist (Collective Effects), you will contribute to the study of the collective effects in particle accelerators, in particular the mechanisms responsible for transverse coherent beam instabilities. You will also devise mitigation techniques to push further the performance of the existing and future CERN accelerators.
Amazon Web Services Sweden AB, Stockholm
Would you like to influence cloud computing adoption in the Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, and Finnish Public Sector (Government, Education and Non-Profit verticals)?
As the Business Development Pursuit/Capture Manager for Amazon Web Services (AWS) focusing on the Public Sector technology markets in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, and Finland, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind-share and broad use of Amazon’s utility computing web services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon RDS and other AWS offerings) across the Nordics.
We are recruiting for an experienced procurement professional within Siemens Supply Chain Management within Siemens Real Estate, to undertake a key procurement role for Construction Projects and Facilities Management with a spend circa €15m. Ideally, we are looking for a candidate with demonstrable experience of managing the above mentioned Real Estate.
- Ensuring strategic procurement for the Siemens Real Estate exploiting full potential for bundling across all sites/projects of the Region to optimize Siemens procurement leverage.
- Lead Supplier Management (jointly with cross-functional partners) against FM key strategic suppliers to drive ‘continued improvement’ and ‘value add’ through collaboration and innovation whilst ensuring delivery excellence.
Are you a proactive, collaborative, multi-tasking and flexible technician? Are you attracted by maintenance management in a technical environment and do you have good software packages skills? This is a unique opportunity to support maintenance activities and work on a technical database. CERN, take part!
As a CMM specialist, you will be in charge of all tasks related to the CMM system for the EN-CV Group, supporting the other technical services (in charge of the operation, maintenance and projects), and the administrative service (for the financial follow up of contracts), in the use of this system.
We are now looking for a visionary leader to join our team as Head of Sales Digital Enterprise with a clear mission of defining the next step in promotion of our concept Digital Enterprise for the Division Digital Factory/Process industries & Drives. You will be part of a close collaboration with the other Nordic Siemens organizations regarding the implementation of our Digital Enterprise go-to-market strategy.
- Foster innovation and growth by promoting the latest technologies. Identify opportunities and create business models to expand, optimize and transform the business
- Based on Key Account Management, you will support our sales of digital products and services to selected customers in co-creation with the respective customers
In this exciting and key position as Customer Service Representative, you will be primarily responsible for the order management of our direct customers: hospitals and clinics. You will work closely with the Sales Team, Quality and Supply Chain to optimize the relationship with customers, to make sure patients will have their treatment on time.
In this role your primary objectives are:
- Provide internal and external customers with best possible service in terms of order processing, pricing and billing inquiries, service requests and customer complaints.
- Compliant with internal processes and procedures and with the applicable legislation.
- Manage all daily activities in customer service independently.
A private, secure home for your team's questions and answers.
Stack Overflow Careers, Stockholms län
Stack Overflow Careers