Din sökning matchar 1 kategori. Klicka på en kategori för att inkludera den i sökningen:
278 hittade annonser
As System Engineer you will work in order project to adapt our standard system design to the project requests. You will be responsible for the complete scope of work for the system in cooperation with electrical and installations engineers. The work will entail participation in multiple internal project teams simultaneously and to communicate solutions with our suppliers and purchase department.
- Take responsibility for the fluid system design for order projects.
- Create customer documentation according to the project schedule.
- Handle purchase requirements and supplier communications for HG (Head Groups) within OEMFs responsibility.
Siemens Industrial Turbomachinery AB offer products and solutions for generating sustainable and resource efficient electricity. Our customers include utilities, independent power producers and companies in the oil and gas industry.
We are now seeking a senior cooling & heat transfer Expert as this is a core knowledge area for AM gas turbine designs
- Team/Discipline lead of individual AM component design projects
- Gas turbine hot component gas path AM component design
- Thermal hydraulic calculation and validation of high temperature AM parts of gas turbines.
Siemens Industrial Turbomachinery AB offers products and solutions for generating sustainable and resource efficient electricity. Our customers include utilities, independent power producers and companies in the oil and gas industry.
Do you have experience as a Service Desk Manager? Are you interested in taking a service and customer-oriented approach? Are you organized, multitasking, an excellent and flexible communicator, with a “can-do” attitude? Can you support your team through difficult, busy or sometimes stressful situations on a daily basis?
As a Service Desk Manager, you will be responsible for the daily operations of the Service Desk. In particular, you will:
- Be operationally responsible for incident and request handling and dispatching of the Service Desk; be ready to intervene on Service Desk issues and act instantly when necessary to solve operational problems.
- Report, analyse, monitor and take corrective actions, if required, on the Service Desk activity based on a defined service level agreement (SLA) and a set of key performance indicators (KPI’s).
Management Events, Amsterdam, Helsinki or Stockholm
Looking for an opportunity to start your professional career in an international and fast-growing company? This can be the perfect opportunity for you - we are starting a new International Sales Management Trainee Program in August 2018 in Helsinki, Stockholm and Amsterdam. Both local and international aspects of work are included in this program.
Our commitment to your development and success?
- At the beginning of your employment a thorough 4-week onboarding to learn our products, processes and customers. This will equip to a successful start of your career with us!
- Competitive salary with bonus structure tailored to each step in your career, and benefits such as additional leave, regular training, team reward trips, dinners, team activities and events.
We are looking for a strategically experienced Nordic Product Manager to join our team at BD, a global leader in Medical Technology.
The Nordic Product Manager will be responsible for the strategic imperative Everyday Essentials, including BD’s range of needles, syringes and IV-sets, which positively impacts the care of millions of patients in different healthcare settings every year. The responsibility includes driving the marketing strategy and product management in the Nordics, maintaining and establishing key customer relations and working with sales teams in all countries to ensure we reach our business objectives.
You will also manage and communicate new product introductions and be the point of reference for product knowledge at a Nordic level. You will own specified steps of the tender management process and work in a close cooperation with the Nordic Marketing Manager.
AVEVA AB, Malmö
Working as an integral part of the Training & Product Support department the Team Lead will supervise, develop and provide guidance to team members within the team. The Team Lead will also contribute to team deliverables while retaining overall responsibility for the timely, high-quality execution of team tasks.
The primary focus of the role is to guide and steer the team in their technical work from a position of representing and understanding the industry/end-user requirements. The TPS Hull & Initial Design Team consists of 4 staff based in Sweden, 1 staff member based in the UK, and occasionally a Graduate typically on 6 monthly rotation. Travel within Sweden and abroad will form part of the overall scope of work.
General: The world’s leading Queuing Management and Customer Flow Solutions Provider has an immediate opening for a Sales Executive in...
Sportamore is the leading sporting goods e-tailer in the Nordics.
Infinity Human Resources, Bromma
To act as a key point of contact for the Contracts and Legal Directors, dealing with all levels of personnel within the company both as a...
BOMBARDIER TRANSPORTATION SWEDEN AB, Stockholms län
The Swedish Language Bank (Språkbanken) is a nationally and internationally acknowledged research unit at the Department of...
Göteborgs Universitet, Göteborg
Internationella Engelska Skolan (IES) is a leading independent school group ("friskola") with academic results far above average and a...
Internationella Engelska Skolan Tyresö, Tyresö