Din sökning matchar 1 kategori. Klicka på en kategori för att inkludera den i sökningen:
Medical Scientific Liaison
231 hittade annonser
The HR Business Partner is responsible for supporting the HR organisation in achieving its HR and business objectives in line with Corporate Strategic Imperatives. This role is responsible for a variety of human resources programs and policies, including functional operational support, recruitment, compensation and benefits, training and development, talent management, employee relations and delivering on key HR projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for all employee relations. Providing ongoing guidance and support to managers and employees on employee relations and employee welfare concerns.
- Taking a pro-active role in ensuring employee welfare concerns are addressed.
- Managing the entire recruitment and selection process in line with business needs, continually looking to introduce improvements where possible.
Are you excited about open and reproducible science? Do you want to build tools, which help researchers to preserve, share and re-use data? CERN is looking for an enthusiastic full stack software developer to work in a research data team with the scientific community and move our projects and services forward. CERN, take part!
As Junior Application Developer in the Open Access Section, you will bring in first-hand experience with open science services, persistent identifiers, and agile delivery of complex software applications to take a driving/leading role in delivering the CERN contribution to FREYA. This includes designing research data solutions and developing services that enable the identification of research artefacts such as data, software, environments, and connect them to authors (ORCID), their publications, grants, etc..
Do you have experience as a Service Desk Manager? Are you interested in taking a service and customer-oriented approach? Are you organized, multitasking, an excellent and flexible communicator, with a “can-do” attitude? Can you support your team through difficult, busy or sometimes stressful situations on a daily basis?
As a Service Desk Manager, you will be responsible for the daily operations of the Service Desk. In particular, you will:
- Be operationally responsible for incident and request handling and dispatching of the Service Desk; be ready to intervene on Service Desk issues and act instantly when necessary to solve operational problems.
- Report, analyse, monitor and take corrective actions, if required, on the Service Desk activity based on a defined service level agreement (SLA) and a set of key performance indicators (KPI’s).
As an electromechanical technician in the Network Operation Section (OP), you will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of diesel generators as well as for the operations of a designated area of the CERN high and low-voltage network. You will:
- Prepare, plan, carry out and monitor interventions on the diesel generators, such as periodic tests, preventive and corrective maintenance, and ensure that all diesel generators are available in case of emergency or malfunction.
- Prepare, plan, carry out and monitor interventions on the high and low voltage electrical network, including network reconfigurations, disconnection and isolation of equipment and making it safe.
Are you an Accelerator Physicist (Collective Effects) experienced in collective effects and interested in working in an exciting international environment at the forefront of modern science?
As an Accelerator Physicist (Collective Effects), you will contribute to the study of the collective effects in particle accelerators, in particular the mechanisms responsible for transverse coherent beam instabilities. You will also devise mitigation techniques to push further the performance of the existing and future CERN accelerators.
European Patent Office (EPO), Munich and The Hague
Are you an engineer or a scientist interested in joining an international team of highly qualified staff? Do you want to see the latest inventions?
Then this professional opportunity is the right one for you!
We are currently seeking engineers and scientists in various technical fields to work as European Patent Examiners in Munich and The Hague.
What we offer
- the opportunity to acquaint yourself with the latest inventions and to enable innovation
- intellectual challenges and empowerment through professional development
- the chance to work with inspiring people from various different cultures
Are you a proactive, collaborative, multi-tasking and flexible technician? Are you attracted by maintenance management in a technical environment and do you have good software packages skills? This is a unique opportunity to support maintenance activities and work on a technical database. CERN, take part!
As a CMM specialist, you will be in charge of all tasks related to the CMM system for the EN-CV Group, supporting the other technical services (in charge of the operation, maintenance and projects), and the administrative service (for the financial follow up of contracts), in the use of this system.
The Junior Tender and Contract Specialist is responsible for developing and coordinating internal and external processes, expectations and behaviours to drive the pre-tender process and tenders from customers - including third-party management and administrative tasks to support the sales process.
- Develop and coordinate internal and external processes, expectations and behaviours to drive the pre-tender process and tenders from customers.
- Ensure the seamless and effective transition from tenders to contracts.
- Be the point of contact for customers for communication and clarification during the tender phase.
Abbott provides a varied and challenging position in a dynamic and pleasant working environment. In our organization, you can count on excellent benefits, a positive working atmosphere, extensive training opportunities and good career perspective.
An in-house role at the spearhead of customer care with BD, global leader in Medical Technology.
As Customer Care Representative you’ll join a dynamic team responsible for handling customer inquiries and for developing strong customer relations, both internally and externally. That means you’re the first point of contact for all enquiries regarding price, delivery, product questions and complaints. Your goal will be to strive for First Contact Resolution wherever possible and take ownership of more technical queries for our in-house experts.
The role also involves:
- Participating in business projects to improve all customer related activities.
- Improving the quality of customer service and increase and maintain the high customer satisfaction level.
We are looking for a strategically experienced Nordic Product Manager to join our team at BD, a global leader in Medical Technology.
The Nordic Product Manager will be responsible for the strategic imperative Everyday Essentials, including BD’s range of needles, syringes and IV-sets, which positively impacts the care of millions of patients in different healthcare settings every year. The responsibility includes driving the marketing strategy and product management in the Nordics, maintaining and establishing key customer relations and working with sales teams in all countries to ensure we reach our business objectives.
You will also manage and communicate new product introductions and be the point of reference for product knowledge at a Nordic level. You will own specified steps of the tender management process and work in a close cooperation with the Nordic Marketing Manager.
Alten's consultants are shaping how world-leading companies will meet future technical challenges.
Alten, Stockholms län