Me Wach This
1 443 hittade annonser
We are looking for two CUSTOMER SUPPORT SPECIALISTS, multilingual in Scandinavian languages, to join our team in Sweden. The position is based in Stockholm (Helsinki or Oslo is also a possibility).
Primary objective of the position
- Provide customers with assay, application, system and instrument support and troubleshooting by phone or e-mail.
- Complete required contact documentation to assure compliance with Abbott quality, regulatory and service & support procedures and processes.
- Success in this role is measured by customer satisfaction score, support key performance indicators and issue resolution rates.
Abbott provides a varied, challenging and international position in a dynamic and pleasant working environment. In our organization, you can count on excellent primary and secondary benefits and more.
Syneos Health, Uppsala
We are currently looking to strengthen our Clinical Monitoring team in Sweden and are seeking a Clinical Research Associate for our Real World Late Phase Business Unit to be based from either our office in Uppsala or we can also consider regional employees.
A brief summary of duties you will be involved in:
- Monitoring all types of clinical trials and participating in all types of site visits ensuring adherence to Good Clinical Practices, investigator integrity and compliance with all study procedures
- Data Handling, Reporting, Tracking and administrative tasks
- Performing management of study site activities to ensure the integrity of clinical data, in adherence to all applicable
CD Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of client
Headquartered in England with offices and operations across the globe, this software business creates the most heavily-used and most popular open source software operating system in the world. With an unrivalled business model and seeing rapid growth, they are in a fantastic position to give clients and customers a completely unique offering.
The business is seeking a passionate and creative Cloud Engineer to join the growing professional services department, responsible for defining, managing and executing this exciting software for new customers.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Must be accessible to Stockholm 2/3 days per week
- Will be working from home but supporting customers across Sweden (mainly Stockholm)
- A minimum of 2 years working with Open Stack within an engineering/consultant position
Operating the most complex technology in the world, like the LHC is a team effort at CERN, and the Cooling and Ventilation Group is looking for a technician for operation and installation to come join the effort. Building up your knowledge of cooling and ventilation installations, working with the highest technology available and becoming part of an international team is what you can look forward to. You will benefit from specific training and support for professional development to foster your skills and develop your talents. CERN, take part!
As a member of the CV Group, you will be in contact with a wide range of people, collaborating in installation projects and in operation and maintenance aspects of the existing CV plants. You will be expected to follow to complete the activities, with varying degrees of complexity, in these fields.
Whitehall Resources, Helsingborg
WebSphere Business Integration Message Broker - XML, Oracle, Fusion Middleware, System Integration, Java, SQL required for a globally operating business based in Helsingborg, Sweden.
- Attend workshops with the clients, SMEs, source and target systems to gather requirements.
- Analyse the business needs and propose an optimal solution. Get it signed off by the stakeholders if required.
- Incorporate the above solution in the detailed design document with links to all substantial information/documents like BRD and so on.
IT Specialists in this job role have expertise in translating IT requirements in the design, development, and assembly of components to create custom information systems. Typical examples of the deliverables are functional and technical designs, models, components, code, unit tests, and documentation.
Whitehall Resources recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
Android Developer required for a project with a globally operating business based in Stockholm, Sweden.
Duration: 16 January2018 (ideally) - 31 December 2018 (with possible extensions thereafter).
Typical tasks include construction of data program(s) by analyzing and examining conditions for programmers and design programs in e.g. Visual Basic, C++, .net, Java, embedded C programming or similar applicable program languages. Developing program code, program tests and related documentation. Responsible for developing and testing of components in accordance with the standards valid for the specific project.
For the plant of Poppies International in Ekeby, in the South of Sweden, we are looking for a Production Manager in the context of their further growth and development.
In the role of Production Manager you are responsible for the strategic growth in terms of production capacity as well as the day-to-day efficiency of the business:
- Follow up on technical maintenance of the production lines
- Close follow-up of all KPI’s in production and monitoring of gains, losses and waist.
- Formulate suggestions for improvement in terms of quality and efficiency
Our client offers you a decent induction program and an interesting salary package, in line with your experience.
Square One Pharma is recruiting on behalf of client in Gothenburg
As a Manager, you will be responsible for an area in the cleanroom. You will be managing Production Workers and will lead and drive the development and continuous improvements of your department together with your personnel. The role includes employer responsibility, corporate responsibility and certain financial responsibility.
- Managing your team, which includes ensuring the appropriate staffing, that they are correctly trained and also have individual goals
- Drive the department development in alignment with the overall development of the Production organization
- Plan and follow up of both departmental and individual goals
Aim Hire Jobs, Stockholm
My client, a global financial corporation based in Stockholm are looking for an experienced DataStage Developer for a very long-term contract.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Should be able to work independently in terms of design and development activities.
- Should have good hands-on experience in Teradata and DataStage.
- Agile experience is good to have.
- Should have good scheduling experience and have worked in building dependency flow.
- UNIX knowledge is good to have.
Aim Hire Jobs is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
My client, a global financial corporation based in Stockholm are looking for an experienced IT Abasec Analyst for a very long-term contract.
The ideal candidate will have experience with the business area and knowledge about the vendor system Abasec.
You will also have basic knowledge of SQL, Transact SQL and with experience in maintaining and supporting a similar environment eager to learn and liking for taking on responsibility.
i-Pharm Consulting Ltd is recruiting on behalf of client
CRA II or SCRA in Sweden - Excellent opportunity to work for stable global CRO!
Clinical Research Associate / CRA required for well-established international CRO based in Nordics. We are looking for a candidate for full-time position to be home-based. You will be monitoring sites across Sweden. It is an excellent opportunity to join global CRO with life/work balance position. The role can be at CRA II (Clinical Research Associate) to SCRA level. Please apply ASAP to find out more!
- Generous salary + full benefits package
- On-going career development opportunities
- Car allowance or company car
Management Events, Stockholm
We are now looking for a Swedish speaking Key Account Manager for senior B2B sales role. Would you like to work with an awarded service concept and bring your sales expertise in?
This role will involve both the account management and maximizing of revenue streams from existing ICT sector accounts, as well as driving new business development opportunities.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package with rewards from the results (base salary, commissions and bonuses)
- Continuous development opportunities in our sales academy and stepping stones further in your career
- Be part of a culture where we enjoy working together towards our targets and celebrate success together
ENG Bauen Ltd is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
A position for a Project Controls Engineer to take up an influential long-term contract position based out of Stockholm, Sweden as a senior member of the project controls team supporting several multimillion pound projects for a global leading manufacturer.
This is an ideal role for Project Controls Engineer that has worked client side with a strong background in both planning and cost and has the experience to see a project through from FEED to execution.
The main purpose of the position will be to support various projects from the small upgrades to the construction of new plants, you will also be overseeing the general management of the EPCM contractor and clients.
ENG Bauen Ltd is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
Position for a Senior Project Planner to take up an influential long term contract position based out of Stockholm, Sweden supporting the multiple multimillion pound plant upgrades at a specialist manufacturing facility.
This is an ideal role for a client-side senior planner with a strong background in P6 planning, change management, forecasting, budgets, EPCM, Commissioning and the experience to see a project through from FEED to execution.
The main purpose of the position will be to support various projects from infrastructure projects, equipment & asset installation projects and maintenance projects on brownfield sites, you will also be overseeing the general management of the EPCM contractor and clients.
LEGO System A/S, Solna
Get hands-on experience with Trade Marketing in a team covering the Nordic market. Take this opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment, while you prepare for your career.
In this student worker position, you join the Nordic Trade Marketing department that prepares and further develop marketing plans and e-commerce assets for the LEGO Group in the Nordic region. Here, you will work closely with the Trade Marketing team and get hands-on experience with a broad range of marketing disciplines, including in-store marketing, customer training, newsletters and e-commerce.
©2017 The LEGO Group
Esprit de Corp. Danmark A/S, Stockholm
We are looking for an HR Officer Retail to join our organisation serving offices & stores in Sweden & Denmark. You will become vital for our Scandinavian Retail stores and have a great involvement and impact. You will be the first point of contact for all store staff and store management in Sweden and support the business.
The position is part-time looking at around 25 hours/week. You will report directly to the HR Partner, Nordic and be based at our Swedish office in our store at Drottninggatan in Stockholm.
- Act as sparring partner for the regional manager and store managers and as their point of entry into HR while also working closely with the HR Partner and one other HR colleague
- Recruitment process from A-Z of sales associates - take lead and secure best practice processes
Lawrence Harvey is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
My client, a market leading company is looking a Workday Integration Specialist to join them on an initial 3-month contract based in Stockholm.
You must demonstrate:
- Strong integration experience with Workday
- Experience on Core HCM and Time Off modules
- Strong stakeholder management.
- English speaking
Till Siemens Healthineers söker vi nu en Serviceingenjör inom Laboratoriediagnostik med placering i Stockholm. Vi söker dig som är relativt nyutbildad alternativt dig som har lång erfarenhet och, som är nyfiken på att ta en teamledarroll för ett av våra team i kombination med serviceingenjörsrollen.
Vilka är mina arbetsuppgifter?
- Du kommer att arbeta med installationer, service och underhåll samt felsökning av våra produkter.
- Arbetet är omväxlande, självständigt och flexibelt och berör den senaste teknologin inom medicinsk teknik.
- Tjänsten är förenad med resor då en stor del av arbetet görs hos våra kunder. Då vi har ett nära samarbete med Siemens i andra länder kan även resor utanför Sverige förekomma.
Inom vår organisation arbetar vi med service- och entreprenadverksamhet för att skapa trygga, säkra och energieffektiva fastigheter till våra kunder. Vi erbjuder dig ett arbete inom en innovativ verksamhet, där Siemens ligger i framkant, en öppen och inspirerande arbetsplats med goda utvecklingsmöjligheter. Vi har 17 st medarbetare som arbetar med försäljning, och som är den del av en total organisation på ca 90 medarbetare i Stockholm. Du kommer att vara en viktig del av ledningsgruppen för Region Stockholm.
- Motivera, engagera, utveckla och leda säljorganisationen mot gemensamt uppsatta mål.
- Driva och följa upp handlingsplaner och strategiska projekt.
- Följa upp och redovisa verksamhetens resultat.
The role is part of the Industries team within the CCM sub-segment (focusing on the Simcenter STAR-CCM+ solution, formerly the CD-adapco business), which is part of in Simulation and Test segment of Siemens PLM Software. The team consists of 10 individuals who are each responsible for leading the Simcenter STAR-CCM+ business strategy for their industry. This individual will be the lead for Rotating machinery (eg gas turbines) and industrial equipment (eg pumps).
The role has two key functions:
- Business development. Supporting the sales and marketing teams to drive business for Simcenter STAR-CCM+ within this Industry.
- Helping to create value, by identifying and quantifying market opportunities, and how to realize them (eg to buy, build or partner).
AL2S3 Ltd. recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
My client is a small Biopharmaceutical company based in Sweden who are currently seeking an experienced Clinical Project Manager to take on a position with varied responsibilities. We need an experienced project manager, who is also happy to carry out some work of a CRA.
Some of your responsibilities may include:
- Formulation of clinical protocols and related documentation in collaboration with the Clinical Operations Team (COT)
- Lead and matrix manage the global multidisciplinary COT to ensure all trial deliverables are met according to timelines, budget, quality standards and operational procedures
- Identify sites and manage study set-up
Management Events, Stockholm
Would you like to develop in your B2B-sales career? With Management Events, you get to use consultative sales style and be in contact with ICT-solution provider companies. Join our successful team at the Stockholm office!
In brief, we bring together solution providers and top-level executives and guarantee 1-2-1 meetings between these target groups at our events. In this role, you will help the solution providers to reach their target groups and the right investors through our service concept.
Strongfield Aviation is recruiting on behalf of client
Leading Aerospace company are seeking a number of Stress Engineers from the aerospace sector to join a major programme developing a military fast jet aircraft. They are looking for both Airframe Stress Engineers and Systems Stress Engineers with experience of at least some of the following:
- Static Stress analysis with good understanding of classical stress analysis methods (hand calculations)
- FEM tools (Nastran, Patran, Abaqus or Hypermesh)
- Fatigue & Damage Tolerance and static sizing
The client is based in central Southern Sweden served by a local airport with links to Amsterdam and Copenhagen as well as a fast train line to Stockholm Arlanda airport (2.5 hours).
Jobbsafari recruiting on behalf of Occlutech International AB in Helsingborg
To continue to support its growing European and international customer base, Occlutech seeks a highly motivated CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT, Sales & Logistics.
- Contact person for national and international customers, distributors and colleagues.
- Customer and order management
- Correspondence with our sales team/distributors/customers via phone or e-mail.
The position will be based in Helsingborg, Sweden and offers a unique possibility for a dynamic and ambitious individual to grow with a fast growing highly globalised company.
Skills Alliance recruiting on behalf of client
Radek Weichert at Skills Alliance is recruiting for a ( Senior ) Clinical Research Associate to join a Medium size global CRO in Sweden. It is a friendly global organisation with offices in most European countries. The CRO works mainly with smaller sponsor organisation and pride themselves on being less corporate.
- Very interesting projects in various therapy area
- Your responsibilities will be more diverse than with big CRO (you will be responsible for the whole project from start to termination)
- Small team in Sweden but strong support from Country Manager and Senior Project Manager
- They do not overwork and have reasonable travel requirement
- Competitive salary and benefits.