Din sökning matchar 1 kategori. Klicka på en kategori för att inkludera den i sökningen:
160 hittade annonser
Are you passionate about the material sciences? As an NDT Technician, you would be joining one of the largest projects on the planet and contributing to the upkeep of high standards in CERN. Take part!
As part of a small group of specialists, you will:
- Suggest and apply NDT (and in particular RT) test programs. You will perform or supervise NDT campaigns carried out by external contractors at CERN and provide technical support to suppliers and field personnel of NDT services at CERN.
- Work in dedicated test facilities for NDT examinations making use of X-ray generators and computed radiography; with time you will extend to computed tomography (CT) and microtomography (µCT), and develop and evaluate new equipment technology.
Are you a motivated technician in the field of electronics who is passionate about building, maintaining and testing the complex electronics required to operate accelerators at the high energy and intensity frontier? CERN, take part!
Your main activities will consist of:
- Producing, assembling, testing and installing electronic acquisition systems and their related cabling infrastructure for instrumentation used to optimize the performance of the LHC and its injector chain.
- Maintaining the electronic components of beam instrumentation systems throughout the CERN accelerator complex.
- Collaboration with both internal and external partners.
Are you a fully-fledged legal adviser, specialised in international administrative law, with demonstrated experience in human resource matters? Contribute your skills and knowledge in the largest particle physics laboratory in the world, an Intergovernmental Organization at the forefront of research. CERN, take part!
Specifically, you will:
- Play a key role in working groups for the revision of primary and subsidiary legislation.
- Draft primary and subsidiary legislation and draft amendments to existing legal instruments.
- Provide legal advice on the review, interpretation and application of the Staff Rules and Regulations and related documents.
Be part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is high on the agenda. By making sustainable energy solutions more cost-effective, developing new technologies for the future's smart industry and electrifying passenger and freight transport, we make reality of our vision of a sustainable world.
We believe that companies need to evaluate their impact on sustainable development from various perspectives. That’s why we have developed our Siemens – Business to Society (B2S) approach, which allows us to objectively measure the impacts of our businesses and activities in a country. We are now searching for a Thesis worker “Sustainability Impact Measurement” that can help us to execute our “Business-to-Society” approach for Siemens operations in Sweden
AAK Sweden AB, Karlshamn
We are now looking for a Sales Manager to Tefac business area, serving the Technical Products area.
As Sales Manager you will be responsible for our international sales with main markets such as Germany, Poland and the Baltic states.
You will be a key player in building further growth and taking AAK’s technical products business to the next level. You will also be responsible for driving commercial initiatives and manage interactions with customers, including:
- Develop and grow Tefac business (volume, NM) in the assigned markets.
- Develop, execute, and manage market plans and commercial initiatives to optimise total sales.
- Manage and update the sales forecast, including the monitoring of yearly budget targets. Identify target deviations and recommend/initiate countermeasures.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Would you enjoy working on large-scale asset management platforms in one of the largest particle-physics experiments in the world? If so, come and join the team as a full-stack developer at CERN. Take part in the challenge!
- Participate in the system design and the information system architecture for the integrated asset management platform at CERN.
- Design and implement rich, interactive and responsive web applications for asset management related tasks.
- Take responsibility for system monitoring and general system management including deploying upgrades and patches.
Are you interested in joining a dynamic multi-national team of radiation protection specialists?
You will join the Occupational Health and Safety and Environmental Protection (HSE) Unit, which acts, on behalf of the Director General, in matters of safety and the protection of personnel and environment.
As Radioactive Waste Technician, you will work in the Radioactive Waste Section and implement the process of radioactive waste reception and elimination. You will:
- Receive, sort and process radioactive waste, prior to their storage in CERN’s temporary storage areas or their disposal, using appropriate mechanical and electromechanical tooling.
European Patent Office (EPO), The Hague/Munich
Are you an engineer or a scientist interested in joining an international team of highly qualified staff? Do you want to see the latest inventions?
We are currently seeking material scientists, with a master’s degree in engineering, physics, chemistry or natural sciences, to work as European Patent Examiners.
Your main responsibilities
- Carrying out patent examination from the search to the post-grant stage, and solving complex technical and legal problems in the process
- Taking a broad perspective to identify solutions whilst ensuring the uniform and effective application of the EPC (European Patent Convention) and other legal texts
- Creating and maintaining classification systems to ensure efficient and effective searching
COPYWRITER FOR CONTENT CURATION AT VIAPLAY (12 MONTHS) Are you passionate about language and love writing texts? Would you like to create moments that matter for people all across the Nordics? Great,...
Viaplay, Stockholms län
We are looking for an Visual designer with a considerable amount of experience (years don´t really matter to us, show us what you've done!). Ideally you have a strong core in visual design and a...
Deloitte AB, Stockholms län
Enghouse Networks is a product company making commercial off the shelf software for telecom operators, carriers and wholesalers worldwide. In our R&D department every individual matter, new...
Enghouse Interactive, Stockholms län
Enghouse Networks is a product company making commercial off the shelf software for telecom operators, carriers and wholesalers worldwide.In our R&D department every individual matter, new...
Enghouse Systems, Sundbyberg
Enghouse Networks is a product company making commercial off the shelf software for telecom operators, carriers and wholesalers worldwide. In our every individual matter, new initiatives that can...
Enghouse Systems, Stockholms län
At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated music library, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers no matter what their story is. Countless customers...
Epidemic Sound, Stockholms län
Soundtrap is a collaborative, cloud-based recording studio. As of November 2017 we are a part of the Spotify family. Our mission is to make music making available for everyone, no matter where in...
Spotify AB, Stockholms län